A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia & Mr. Garcia face the aftermath of last Friday.
1.5k words
4.57
9.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers

The bell for sixth period rang and Mr. Garcia jumped. Usually this bell was a highlight of his day. One more period before Monday was over. But in all actuality, it was a sound he had been dreading on this particular Monday...three days after the basketball game.

He suppressed a groan as the memory of their stolen moment made his cock twitch involuntarily. He dared not even sit at his desk today, in fear that it might still carry the scent of her sweet pussy. Students started filing into the room.

------

"Mia, what the fuck?" JoAnne's voices broke her from her memory.

"What? Sorry JoAnne, I was just zoning out," Mia shrugged.

"Uh...I was just wondering if you were planning on picking up the pace anytime soon. At this speed we'll get to sixth period by graduation. What's up? Justin on your mind?" She asked her last question with a nudge and a wink, and Mia laughed half-heartedly.

"Nah, just tired," Mia replied as she tried to walk a little faster to the one place she dreaded going.

"Oh? I figured you'd feel super restful since you spent the whole weekend in your room!"

Mia cringed. It was true. She had neglected every single one of JoAnne's texts after the basketball game. But what else could she do? Her legs ached, her mind spun, her heart pounded, and her breath ceased every time she thought of him lifting her onto his desk, filling her with his cock, making her cry out in pleasure, then cry later in confusion. For the last two days she had laid on her bed and replayed the experience as she stared at the ceiling and touched herself.

"See you after class," JoAnne said cheerfully, and Mia realized it was time to walk in to Civics.

-----

"...so please do not ask for an extension on this one as you have definitely received ample time to revise your papers based on this feedba-Oh, Mia." His voice broke and he cleared his throat. "As I was just saying, there is no excuse for being late."

Her breath caught as he peered into her eyes. She looked away and took a seat quietly, sinking into the chair as she exhaled. When she looked up again, Mr. Garcia was walking between the rows of desks passing back the graded work. When he got to her, he slid the paper face down toward her and she couldn't bring herself to meet his gaze.

Mr. Garcia had begun his lecture and was now standing on the other side of the room as he introduced the class to the origination of the two-party system. Her brow furrowed as she considered the two parties he faced on Friday-his wife and his student. And she had won...hadn't she?

Mia turned over the paper still laying facedown on her desk and found a note scribbled on it: "Please see me after class to discuss much needed revisions."

She glanced up at him then and swore she saw him turn away. But she could have been dreaming. The last 72 hours had all felt like a dream. Without thinking, she crumpled the paper between her fingers and sighed.

Suddenly the bell rang. Mia had completely forgotten to listen to the lecture, and she frowned as she tried to remember the lesson she was supposed to have learned.

She sat still as her peers all joyfully escaped school for the day. Then she rose slowly and walked over to Mr. Garcia, who seemed to-very purposefully-be standing very far away from his desk.

"You asked to see me, Mr. Garcia?" Mia said as she looked at her paper.

"Mia, your work is very good-"

"Really?" She looked up at him in surprise and their eyes locked.

"You have no idea," Mr. Garcia exhaled quietly.

"Then what revisions..." She trailed off as his gaze bore into her.

"Revisions between...us." Mr. Garcia's brow furrowed as he tried to say the words. "I...am so sorry. I took advantage of you-"

"No!" She stepped toward him and he jumped back glancing at the open door.

"Mr. Garcia, I am a legal adult. I offered...my paper...to you freely. I wanted you to work with me on it. I greatly value your...input." Mia's cheeks flushed as she found his eyes again.

"And I greatly...enjoyed the opportunity to give you my...input. But I am currently working on someone else's paper and it is not fair of me to do both."

Mia looked toward the door and into the now mostly now empty hallway. She walked away from him, took hold of the door handle, and gently closed it. Then she turned around and looked at him with resolve.

"Mr. Garcia, I am not trying to take your focus off of...the other paper. I am not asking you to neglect your other...obligation...if you still wish to fulfill it. I just wanted you to know that I value what you have to offer, and I'd gladly seek out your input even if you have to...multitask."

She quietly walked over to him once again, careful not to touch him, but getting close enough to fill the inch of space between them with electricity. She leaned toward him and teasingly licked his lips ever so slightly with the tip of her tongue. Before she could retreat, his mouth had opened and covered hers, their tongues mingling. Suddenly he pulled away, leaving her gasping for air.

"Mia, your mouth. I need it," Mr. Garcia panted. She leaned forward again, but his hands pushed back slightly on her shoulders, giving her pause. Then he began to push down on her shoulders and she finally understood.

Kneeling down, she gently kissed the zipper of the slacks. Mr. Garcia groaned as he watched her. "Show me, Mia," he said huskily. "Show me how much you value me."

She looked up into his eyes, licked her sweet lips, and slowly unbuckled his belt. Before unzipping his pants, she rubbed his hard cock through the fabric as he closed his eyes and sighed. When she pulled his zipper down, she was met with his bulging hard on pressing against his cotton boxers. She pulled it out and kissed it softly, breathing along the shaft, and then licking her way back up.

"Fuck, Mia," Mr. Garcia moaned when she took him in her mouth and began to suck. Slowly. Gently. Her saliva making it easier to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair but stopped at the back of her head, using his hand to press her head against him as he started thrusting. He felt her tense and heard her throat resisting, which only spurred him on. He had lost all sanity in his lust for her. His young, beautiful student who offered herself to him in a way his wife hadn't done for years. He felt her throat finally relax and he fucked her deeper as she whimpered and moaned.

"Oh yeah Mia. Your mouth feels so good. I...I'm gonna..." Suddenly he shoved her face into his pubic hair as he came deep down her throat. He heard her choking but somehow that only intensified his ecstacy. When he finally finished, his grip on her hair loosened and she pulled back, gasping for air. He watched as involuntary tears ran down her cheeks.

"Jesus, Mia. You make me do things I've never imagined doing." He tucked himself back into his slacks and buckled his belt again.

She took a moment to wipe the tears from her face and take a breath. "No one has ever done anything like that to me before."

"I've dreamed of doing that for a while," Mr. Garcia admitted.

Mia stood up and her eyes met his.

"What else have you dreamed of doing to me?"

Mr. Garcia felt his dick stiffen at the mere sound of her voice asking the question. He stepped closer to her and cupped her cheek in his hand, then leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back as his hand slid down her neck to the fabric of her top. He groped one of her perky breasts and pinched her nipple while his tongue invaded her mouth. She moaned and he pulled away, savoring the moment. He leaned back against the table and took in the sight of her longing for the return of his touch.

"Mia, I-"

The door flew open suddenly and Justin sauntered in wearing his team uniform and holding a basketball under one arm.

"Hey, Mr. G! Sorry for interrupting but JoAnne has been looking everywhere for you Mia. Guess she didn't expect you to still be in class."

Mia hurried to her desktop grab her backpack. "Dang, I didn't realize how long we'd been discussing my paper! Thanks for letting me know Justin."

She rushed past Mr. Garcia without even a glance and Justin threw the teacher a quizzical look and a shrug before following her out the door.

"Mia, you cool?"

"Yeah, sure. Just worried about getting this paper right," Mia responded as they walked out the door.

"Psh, you'll be fine. You know what he wants, just give it to him."

Mia tried not to smile as she replied, "You're right Justin. That's exactly what I should do."

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers