A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
Can Mia be a good girl for her teacher?
2.4k words
4.61
7.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 07/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers

The days quickly turned to weeks without any extracurriculars outside of Civics class. Mia knew that Mr. Garcia had been spooked by how close they had been to getting caught by Justin that day. He hadn't mentioned it, but the lack of glances her way or notes left on her returned papers said enough. When Kelsey mentioned that her dad, a prominent lawyer in town, was representing Mr. Garcia's soon-to-be ex-wife, Mia decided to take a step back and give her teacher the space he needed right now.

"Hey Mia, wait up!" Justin's voice boomed over the noise of the hallway between classes. She paused long enough for him to catch up, and as they began to walk toward class again, he threw his arm over her shoulder. The feeling of his fingers brushing against her bare shoulder sent shivers through her.

"You look damn good in that dress, babe," Justin murmured in her ear as they headed toward E-Hall. Though he was definitely one of the coveted single guys at their school, Mia had a hard time finding the motivation to flirt back. Maybe that's what he liked about her. The sundress she wore did accent her figure nicely. The spaghetti straps holding up the floral fabric into a sweetheart neckline did show off the tan glow of her skin rather well. And the fabric clung to her body all the way down to her hips, where it flared out into a skirt that settled about halfway down her thighs. As though Justin could read her thoughts, his hand began to travel down her body to caress that floral fabric. She glanced up at him through her long lashes and his smile told her everything he was thinking in that moment. He slowed their pace as he nudged her up against the wall and leaned down, bringing his cocky smirk closer to Mia's--

"Ms. Hernandez!"

They both froze at the reprimanding tone of the teacher behind them. But Mia had a feeling he wasnt reprimanding her as his student.

Justin stepped back and smiled at their Civics teacher. "Hey Mr. Garcia! Mia and I were just headed to 4th period."

"Yeah you looked like you were focused on getting somewhere," Mr. Garcia replied cooly. Mia looked down, unable to look him in the eye. "Why don't you get going to 4th period then? I'd hate for a tardy to prevent you from starting in Fridays game."

Justin sighed and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "I'll catch you in Civics Mia."

"Cool," Mia replied still staring at the floor.

As Justin walked off toward his next class, Mia felt the eyes of her teacher boring into her. She finally found the courage to meet them with her own when he opened the door to his room and waited for her to enter it. No sooner had she realized that the lights were off when she felt herself pressed against the wall and staring up into the eyes of the man who consumed her every waking thought.

"So, Mia, do you allow just any boy to have you?"

She gasped at his accusation as she felt his hard cock press against her. "No, Mr. Garcia. Of course not. You just--"

"I just what? I just signed my divorce papers today?" His fingers began to graze her bare thighs as they found their way up her dress. "I just said goodbye to five years of marriage?" They hooked into her lace panties. "And the entire time all I could think about was getting back to school so I could fuck my student?" His mouth found hers as he gently tugged her panties down.

Her mouth opened up to welcome his tongue as his finger slid between the lips of her wet pussy and into her waiting entrance. He swallowed her moan as her legs to allow him easier access to pleasure her. Suddenly he broke their kiss as he lowered himself to his knees, taking her panties down the rest of the way with him. She gaped at the sight of her Civics teacher slipping her panties off of one Mary Jane and then the other. Then he lifted her leg up, gently kissing the inside of her smooth, tan thigh, and hooked it over his shoulder before lifting her dress and ducking under it.

Her back arched with the first lick of his tongue, sliding upward between her pussy lips. But when he sucked her clit between his teeth, she had to bite down on her fist to keep from crying out. Her other hand grasped his dark curls as she rubbed her sex against his face in ecstasy. She could feel him spear his tongue in and out of her as he reached his hand up and over her thigh to rub her clit as he enjoyed the taste of her. The way his moans vibrated against her most sensitive area made her weak in the knees, but he continued to hold her up as he devoured her sweet juices.

"Oh God, Mr. Garcia, no one has ever...mmmmhmmmmm," she moaned as she bit her fist again.

As he licked and sucked Mia's sex, he wondered how that sentence ended. No one has ever made her feel this good? No one has ever eaten her pussy before? With every possible answer, he groaned as he continued to tongue fuck her in the dark, empty classroom. What was it about this student that made him act so recklessly? He didn't know the answer to that but he did know that he didn't fucking care. Her almost bare pussy was spread open like a fucking invitation, only the tiniest patch of curly hair adorning the area above her clit. He sucked that pearl of pleasure into his mouth and thrust a couple fingers deep into her pussy as she writhed and gasped. The late bell saved them both as she came hard and loudly, her cries swallowed up by the clanging of the old fashioned tardy signal.

Slowly, he slipped his fingers out of her as he stood up and took in her flushed cheeks and the spent look on her face. He brought his fingers to her mouth, and while she looked unsure, Mia parted her lips and he slid his fingers between them.

"Suck, Ms. Hernandez," he instructed her with a smile. She gently began to suck her sweet juices off of him and with his other hand, he stroked her cheek. "Good girl. Now let me write you a late pass back to class."

---------------------

Mia spent the next few hours in a haze, trying but failing to focus on her classes as she awaited 6th period. As she walked toward D-Hall, Justin came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She squealed as she felt her dress lift slightly and the movement allowed a slight breeze to hit her naked pussy.

She could still see him bending over to pick up her panties and then oh so casually slip them into his pocket. "If you're a good girl, you can get them back after class."

Justin's laughter brought her back to the present.

"Mia, you gotta get Mr. G off my ass. He actin' like he ain't never seen two teenagers hangin' in the hallway before."

"Justin, he's not stupid. He knew we weren't just hanging out."

Mia rolled her eyes as they turned toward their Civics classroom.

"Oh yeah?" Justin slid his hand down and squeezed her ass. She gasped in surprise and jumped back. He followed her backwards till she hit the wall. "Then what were we doing?"

"Mr. Fields, this seems to be becoming a pattern," Mr. Garcia stated as he came out of his classroom to welcome in the class.

"Dude, Mr. G, can't you give a guy a chance?" Justin groaned as he stepped back.

Mr. Garcia snickered and raised an eyebrow. "A chance? What exactly am I keeping you from?"

Justin laughed. "You keeping me from gettin' Mia to go out with me."

Mia's face burned as she glanced up through her lashes at her teacher. Mr. Garcia didn't seem upset though. Rather, he seemed bemused. "Well then, Mr. Fields, I would hate to stand in the way of high school romance!"

Justin didn't waste a second. He pulled Mia into him, dipped her in a melodramatic gesture, and said, "So Mia? Will you go out with me?"

The fear of her dress riding up to reveal her panties state, coupled with her need to end this moment and get into the classroom, resulted in a hurried, "Fine! Ok Justin. You can have a date. One date."

Much to her relief, he pulled her back up into a vertical position, but before letting her go, he laid a quick kiss on her and the whole class cheered.

Mia rushed to her seat, certain that every inch of her bare skin was bright red, and sat down to hide her embarrassment. Except that her sitting quickly resulted in her jumping back up with a squeal. She looked up in shock to see Mr. Garcia stifling a laugh.

"Is your seat especially cold today, Ms. Hernandez?" He asked innocently.

It took everything in her not to yell, "Fuck yeah it's freezing!" when it suddenly hit her that he'd done it on purpose. He'd somehow made her seat ice cold so that when her bare ass touched the seat, she'd scream!

She scowled at him as the other students filed in, still excited from the show Justin had put on in the hall. She sat down more gently this time, trying to keep her dress between her bare skin and the chair. It was a futile attempt, as it took at least half the class for it to warm up, and the other half for her to cool down.

When the bell rang for the end of the day, Justin appeared at her side with a smile. "So, when are we starting this high school romance of ours?" Justin asked as we waggled his eyebrows.

Mia laughed and carefully stood up. "How about Friday after the game? Burgers at Joe's?"

"Sounds perfect," Justin replied before turning to catch up with his friends in the hall.

"Ahhh high school romance," she heard Mr. Garcia say behind her.

She turned to find him smirking at her. "Why would you encourage him?" She put her hands on her hips in anger.

"Why shouldn't I?" He countered nonchalantly.

"Because..." Mia stuttered. "Because you and I...because we are..." She finally stopped when she noticed a genuine smile rise on Mr. Garcia's face.

"We are?" He said hopefully.

Her anger melted away at his tone. "I mean...I thought...I hoped..."

"I hoped too," He replied softly.

Then he gently took her hand and led her to the back of the classroom, away from the door and the windows. He leaned down slowly as he tipped her chin up towards him, when suddenly the sound of a textbook hitting the ground in the hallway startled them both.

"Ugh. Here, come in here," Mr. Garcia unlocked a door to a small supply closet and pulled her inside with him. He pulled on the string of a lightbulb above them, but it barely lit the small space and flickered every so often.

Mis looked up into his soft brown eyes and slid her arms up and around his neck. "Mr. Garcia, there are other things I hope for," she murmured. "Oh yeah?" Mr. Garcia softly mumbled. "Like what?"

She pulled him down gently until their lips met in an impassioned kiss. Their tongues soon found one another as he pressed her up against the built-in shelving. She loosened his tie as his hands found their way up her dress. He smiled against her mouth.

"Why Mia, where did your panties go?"

"I was told I needed to be a good girl to get them back," she replied with a grin.

"Well, you know what a good girl would do?"

Mia shook her head and bit her lip.

Mr. Garcia leaned in close to her ear. "A good girl would unbuckle my pants and ask nicely for my cock inside her."

Mia moaned as she felt her pussy get wetter. She put just enough space between their bodies to fit her hands between them and undo his pants. Once they were open she pushed them down with his boxers to free his smooth, hard cock. She stroked it as her breathing quickened.

"Mr. Garcia," she said breathlessly. "Will you please fill me with your cock?"

She felt his cock twitch in her hands and grow even harder.

"Where would you like my cock to fill you, Ms. Hernandez?"

"I want your cock to fill my pussy, Mr. Garcia." She felt him twitch again. "My pussy is so wet for you."

She lifted her leg up and around his waist and positioned his cock at her entrance. "Please, Mr. Garcia. You make me feel so good when you're ins--"

Her words were cut off by her gasp as he thrust his cock deep inside her in just one move. His forehead dropped to hers and both their mouths hung open as he slowly thrust into her pussy, over and over.

They both stilled as they heard the custodian enter the classroom with his mop in tow and begin his afternoon work. Then, looking her in the eye, he thrust into her again and she clung onto him as he quietly fucked her. Something about having to be quiet only intensified every feeling of him inside of her. She whispered, "yes," the moment he found her g-spot, and he picked up his pace, fucking her faster and harder with each shallow breath.

He could feel her getting closer with each fingernail down his back and every clench of her pussy around his cock. The custodian was still cleaning up the trash around the room and wiping down desks, and Garcia got the sudden urge to make her cum for him this way. Could his good girl stay quiet through her orgasm so as not to alert their unknowing audience?

He lifted her other leg up and took on her body's weight as he fucked her harder. Her gasps spurred him on as her fingernails dug into his back. Suddenly he felt her sweet pussy clench around his cock and it was the last straw for him. She milked him as he spurt his cream deep inside her, and he swallowed her moan with his mouth as she came apart all over him. They continued to make out and come down from their ecstasy until they heard the custodian roll his supply cart out into the hallway, shutting the door behind him.

Then he slipped out of her and reached into his pocket to pull out her reward.

"I guess you are a good girl after all Mia Hernandez."

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers