A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

Story Info
Aurora gets modified and is used as a slave.
7.7k words
4.47
13.8k
9
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

A Teacher's Dilemma Ch 06

We drove for several minutes towards a section of town I knew well. In fact, much to my surprise, we passed the same restaurant I had taken Johnnie to two nights before. So much had changed in two nights. My eyes followed the storefronts and lingered on the restaurant and its special memories. "Do you know this area, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, I have been here many times."

"Uh huh," is all she said again, that enigmatic agreement that implied she knew more than she was letting on. I was lost in my dreams when she said, "Almost there." My heart jumped, because there was the same shop, "Tattoos and Piercing" that Johnnie had taken me for my ears to be pierced.

"Mistress?"

"Hush, slut, speak only when spoken to. But to ease your mind, when you told me Johnnie had your ears pierced, I naturally assumed he would go to someone he trusts. I called and spoke to Glenn and he confirmed my assumption. We are here so he can check your ears, make sure there is no infection starting. Relax."

I wanted to protest, to tell her that my ears were fine, but since we had been getting along fairly well, I did not want to anger her by speaking out of turn. I guess no harm can be done just checking.

I followed her, leashed, into the shop. There was a different girl, same slutty look, behind the counter. "Hi, I'm Sheila, we have an appointment with Glenn."

"Yes, he said to expect you. Follow me, please." We followed into the same room I had been before.

Sheila pulled me towards the chair by the leash and said, "Have a seat, slut, after you lift your skirt. With my hands chained the way they were, it was a bit of a challenge, but I managed and took a seat. Glenn arrived moments later.

"Sheila, good to see you." They hugged and then he turned to me. "Hi, Ms. Wang, everything ok?" What a joke! Look at me. Do I look ok? Steel locked on my body, dressed like a hooker, sure, everything is just great. I nodded. "Sheila wants me to check your ears, just to make sure. Ok?" I nodded again.

It happened so quickly. I had turned my head to the side, Glenn pulled my hair back to examine my right ear when suddenly I felt both my arms strapped to the arm of the chair. Sheila and the girl from the front had worked in tandem. I had no chance to resist. "What are ..." As quickly as my hands had been immobilized, the shop girl shoved a red ball gag into my mouth, pulling it tight and belting it behind my neck. I tried to scream in protest, but only faint animal-like sounds came out.

"Her legs?" Sheila asked.

"Probably best," Glenn agreed and moments later, my ankles had been Velcroed to footrests of the chair. "That will do. You want to tell her the plan?"

I felt the legs of the chair being spread as Sheila spoke, inches from my face. "Well, slut, you really did it this time. When I came back from shopping, I asked you several things. Let me review them." My eyes were wide with shock and fear. "I asked if you used my toilet today and you said no." She turned her phone to show me and I nearly died in shock. There was a photo of me—it had to be me, because I had the steel on my collar, wrists, and ankles—and I was sitting on the toilet taking a poo. I looked from the phone to her hard-facial expression. I shook my head, horrified.

"Then I asked if you had any visitors, and you said no." Now I realized what the workmen had done and that she had captured all my transgressions. She turned the phone and I was in Johnnie's arms, my face aglow. She slid her finger and now I was in the bathroom again, bent over, as Johnnie, naked like me, was inserting the plug. The next picture showed me when he lifted me from the ground and I had wrapped my legs around him. "I think that's enough. No camera was installed in the shower, but I think we know what happened, right, slut?" Again, I shook my head left and right, hopelessly trapped.

"So here is what we are going to do. Glenn says you already signed a waiver and that it allowed for an undeclared number of piercings. Johnnie marked you as his and now I will mark you as mine. Glenn, she is all yours."

I tried to scream and tell everyone to fuck off, but with that damn ball gag in my mouth, all I could do was mumble. I shook my head back and forth, but they just ignored me.

"Glenn, you know what I wanted done, but now that she lied numerous times, maybe we can do more. I know Johnnie claimed her as his with those fuck-me earrings, but I want her to be mine and I don't want any cock in her sloppy cunt without my approval," Sheila told Glenn.

"Yes, we did speak of a few things, but I think we can do a little more to make her yours. I have the rings and the lock you asked me to get, but I think we should start at the top and work down. I have some nice hoops in various sizes if you want to use them. But I expect a special reward for doing all this and yes, you'll get the same employee discount I gave Johnnie. The more my reward, the bigger the discount," Glenn told her.

"Well, she will still have two slut holes you can use, so if you want, they will be yours. Let's get started," Sheila said.

I listened to them talking like I wasn't even there. She was giving my body away again and I had no say what so ever. I watched as Glenn rolled a couple tables close to where I was strapped in. One of them looked like the same one he had when he pierced my ears

"Yes, those are the ones I like, Glenn," Sheila said as Glenn held up a set of smaller rings. They were kind of like the ones that Johnnie put in my upper ear. I thought he was going to put more in my ears, but then he started playing with my nipples.

He had taken my top and pulled it down to my waist so my little tits were exposed. Damn, not too many people had seen them before, but now they are being seen by almost everyone. My eyes were wide with fright and I was having a difficult time getting enough oxygen through the gag and my flaring nostrils. Already the drool began to creep around the gag and river between my breasts.

Glenn rubbed my hardening nipples; they are so sensitive when touched. I felt them getting longer and Glenn said, "Damn, look at those things. I didn't expect this when we started. This will be so easy to do."

Next, he rubbed a cloth around my nipples, wiped away the drool, and whatever was on it, turned my nips cold and they felt numb. I then realized what he was going to do. He was not going to do my ears again. He was going to put those rings in my nipples! I tried to squirm and scream and get up, but they had bound me so tight, I couldn't move. I didn't want this to happen and wanted to tell them to stop, but couldn't.

Sheila was standing beside me, laughing at my predicament. "Slut, you now belong to me. I will mark you as my slut, my cheating slut." The tendons in my neck bulged out as I tried to scream bloody murder, but there was nothing I could do.

"She's moving too much. Here," and together they pulled a strap just above my breasts, tightening me to the chair. I could not move an inch.

I felt the first sting in my left nipple. It didn't hurt that much because he had numbed it. But feeling the sting made me realize, I was going to be marked forever, unless I could take them out when I was free.

I watched him place the needle into my nipple and then add the ring to it. Next, he put a small tube up to the ring and once he put something on it, slid the clasp inside my nipple.

"You know Sheila," Glenn said, "she will never be able to remove these unless she has surgery. They are made of titanium and I put a special sealer on the clasp before sliding it into her nipple. It will harden around the clasp and attach itself to her skin. If it is ever pulled out, it will tear the skin and ruin her nipple."

"Perfect Glenn," Sheila said. "That is what I want for all of them."

Ok, you're in control here. I can finish this, why don't you go out in front and Mia will help you officially register her as your slave. Slaveregistry.com. When you have her ISBN number, we can go from there."

"Ok, good idea," and she left the room.

Glenn looked me in the eyes and whispered, "You really pissed her off. I told her that these are permanently locked, but that is not true. Your body will react with the glue and you can remove them, or Johnnie can remove them in a week or two, if that is what he wants. I know she can be difficult, but, if you say a word about this to her, I will make them permanent. Do you understand?" I nodded my head up and down, so thankful, so relieved.

He went to work on my other nipple and soon my nipples were sporting the two permanent silver rings. They were just big enough to hook a clip to them and I knew she was going to use them for something besides decoration. As he finished, Sheila retuned, holding a piece of paper.

"When I first called Glenn yesterday, slut, this was the only procedure I planned, but after your lies and deceit, this is just the beginning. I guess you won't ever think about fucking anyone's boyfriend again, will you? Of course, as long as you are with me, you won't be getting any cock in that cheating cunt."

What was she telling me? How could she stop anyone from fucking me? She couldn't do it. I will eventually get out of this mess and go back to fucking Johnnie every day.

"OK, should we do the others now or let her rest while I do the tat?" Glenn asked.

"Let's do the tat first and then we can lock her up," Sheila said.

No, I don't want a tattoo on me. This is my body and they are ruining it. I could never get rid of a tat. I tried to beg them not to do that, but only animal sounds came out. I pleaded with my eyes, but all they did was laugh at me. Glenn released the strap across my chest. "Now listen, Ms. Wang, there is really only two ways to do this. Easy and hard. Easy means you lean forward, Sheila holds you still, and we finish in maybe 30 minutes. High on your neck, just below the hairline."

Sheila finished my options. "Hard means, it is going to be done anyway, and I will shave your head so you can't hide it for months and months."

Oh, no, how could she even think of that. I nodded my head up and down, making high-pitched sounds. "Fine, then lean forward and let's do it." I had to trust him. Already he had shown himself to be an ally, and I needed all I could find. I leaned forward and Sheila pressed down further on my shoulders. The drool flowed freely from my gagged mouth.

He washed the nape of my neck and then put some other stuff on it. It smelled like a disinfectant. "Ok, let's see the template that Mia printed out." Sheila handed it to him and he applied it to my neck area.

Next, I felt the needles begin to work on me. I had no idea what was going on me, but no matter what it was, I didn't want it. Glenn continued to work on my poor body with his tools. The vibration caused my pussy to twitch. Oh, no, no, my body cannot betray me in front of them!

I guess he took just about 30 minutes to finish and then wiped the area. I couldn't see what he had written on me, but knew I would not like it.

Sheila stepped over and took her phone out. Then she snapped a picture of my neck and laughed. "I love it."

She came back toward my head and held her phone up. I burst into tears when I saw what they did to me.

On my neck, just where Glenn said it would be, was an ISBN number. I just cried and cried. I hated this bitch and would someday get back at her. She had no right to disfigure my little Asian body. "This is your slave identification number, slut. You are mine and even if you are auctioned off and sold and resold a hundred times, slavers will know you belonged to me first."

Her words were horrifying, what else can I say.

"Ok, Glenn, let's finish up today and then you can have some fun while I take care of the bill. I don't really care how much it is because she is paying for it anyway. I have her credit card," Sheila said and then started laughing.

"Great, let's get those legs a little farther apart so I can have room to work," Glenn said. "First, strap her across the chest, like before."

Wait, "nggggg," I screamed into my gag, the drool forced out and around the ball in my mouth.

Sheila just laughed, but Glenn had a serious look on his face. When Sheila turned, he winked at me and gave a nod. I had to trust him.

They cranked the levers that made my legs open more. I was almost in a split when they stopped. My legs were aching and I was crying with all they have done to me. What was he going to do between my legs? I prayed it wasn't another tattoo.

Then he started wiping my wet pussy off with a towel. Then he rubbed something cool on my lips. Next, they started to sting from whatever he put on me. I wiggled around the best I could, but that didn't help.

After that, he started with the piercing tool. He even showed it to me. OH, My, god, he is going to pierce my clit, I thought, but then he went to the lower part of my labia.

I felt the pinch of the tool and then the pain hit me. I wanted to scream, but with the ball gag in my mouth, nothing came out. He put a hole in my sensitive lip and added a ring to it, gluing it, just like he did with the other things. Again, he looked up at my anguished face and gave a wink. Next, he did the same to my other lip, right across from the first one.

What the fuck is he doing? I don't need any of this on my pussy. Why are they doing it to me? All I did was fuck her boyfriend. But, he continued working and soon, I had 4 rings in each lip. I was ruined forever. No one would ever want me now, not even Johnnie.

But they were not done. Sheila stepped up and slid something through each of the rings. And then I heard a click. What was that, I thought.

"I haven't seen one of those before. Looks quite effective," Glenn said.

"I got it from a friend who owns Heat of the Moment over on Spice Avenue," replied Sheila.

'Interesting,' thought Glenn. 'I know him. Hmmmm.'

Sheila pulled her phone out again and snapped a picture of what had been done. Glenn was putting all his tools away as Sheila came to the head of the table. She showed me the picture she had taken.

"Now Johnnie can't fuck that little whore hole again. No one is going to fuck it again, unless I unlock you and I may never do that bitch," Sheila told me. She leaned in close and whispered, "Or unless you get some unlicensed doctor to cut your pussy lips off."

I wailed in despair, hyperventilating, almost passing out.

"I'm going to release you now, my slant-eyed slave, and if you say one thing I will have Glenn pierce your tongue and your lower lip and lock them, also. Now, get up and give Glenn his well-deserved tip."

Sheila and Glenn undid all the bindings and I was released. I stood up, stretched my legs and arms. I thought about running out of there, but where would I go? I just couldn't run out of his like this. I decided to take whatever Glenn was going to give me. I figured I would suck his cock, and he might fuck my ass. But, my sore little cunt was not going to be used for a while.

Sheila left us alone and Glenn said, "Look, I need you to take good care of what I did today. I will give you some cream for your pussy and tits. I have a special cream for the tat, too. I like you and will do my best to help you with her and Johnnie."

"Thank you, sir. I hate her so much. I kind of got used to the earrings that Johnnie had you put in. But she has no right to disfigure me this way," I told him

Glenn nodded his agreement and then told me to kneel. He said he needed to cum and my mouth was going to be used. I did as he asked and accepted his hard cock into my mouth. I don't mind sucking cocks, and at least I knew who this cock belonged too.

He pulled his cock from his pants and I took it into my mouth. I was getting used to having cocks there and was beginning to enjoy them. I still didn't like them up my ass, but sucking cocks made me feel good and I have learned to love the taste of male cum.

I was sucking Glenn off when the bitch, I mean, Sheila returned to watch. She watched me as I deep throated the big cock and she giggled. "Hey slut, would you like to cum for me?" she questioned. I heard some small bells tinkling as she spoke. I couldn't talk, but mumbled and nodded my head. "Well, if you do, put those hands in your cunt and play with it," she told me.

I reached down to my pussy and was going to rub my clit. But once it was there, I couldn't finger my pussy and couldn't get to my clit. She fucking tricked me, knowing I couldn't do anything because she locked me up.

I cried, thinking I'll never be able to cum again under her control. I can't take a cock in my pussy. Johnnie won't be able to fuck me. I can't even play with my pussy. I hated her so much more now. But I also had hope, knowing that someday I could remove the bondage rings.

She sat back and laughed so hard. "That should teach you whore. No cock will ever go in that fuck hole again and you can't even finger fuck yourself. And it is perfect because your little clit can't even be touched. Hope you enjoyed the times you had with my boyfriend."

Just about that time, Glenn stiffened up and was shooting stream after stream of hot white gooey cum into my mouth. I held as much as I could before swallowing because I love to taste cum. He kept cumming and cumming for a long time and I had to swallow 3 more times before he stopped.

He left his softening cock in my mouth and said, "Keep it hard slut. I'm going to get me some ass next." I was not sure if this was his real desire, or if he was acting for Sheila's benefit. It didn't really matter, he was going to use all my available holes.

I continued sucking on him and the once softening cock started to grow again. I continued until it was at full staff and he was ready. He pulled out of my mouth before ordering me to get up on all fours with my ass in the air.

Sheila helped him out and yelled, "ASS slut"

I knew what she meant and quickly got in position so he could violate my naked ass. He was going to take me and fuck my back door against my will, but I had to accept it.

Sheila reached to my ass and pulled the plug out with a pop. Then she did what she has been doing recently. "Open slut. Take your nice, clean plug and hold it until Glenn finishes," she ordered.

I had to do it, even if I hated it. Thankfully, it was relatively clean, thanks to the enema, the smell was much less than before, but I knew it had been in my ass for a long time.

Once it was settled in my mouth, I felt Glenn behind me pushing his hard cock into my bowels. He went deep with one push and I felt his balls slap my caged pussy. Then he just started fucking my upturned ass.

He pounded me hard and fast. I have no idea how long he was abusing my sore little ass, but it seemed like hours. I was crying. I cried because he fucked my ass like an animal, but mostly cried because I didn't think I was ever going to be able to cum again. My pussy is locked up and I can't even touch my clit. What am I going to do if I can't cum. My pussy tingles all the time and I stay horny. Johnnie could touch the right spots, but now he can't even get to my cunt.

Finally, Glenn stiffened up again and he was shooting his cum deep into my bowels. When I fucked Johnnie, he would shoot cum in my pussy and I would have a wonderful and powerful cum. But now, I can't cum from being ass fucked. I hated Sheila so much more now and some day, I would get back at her.

As soon as Glenn pulled out of my ass, Sheila pulled the plug from my mouth and shoved it back up my ass. Once again, her movement was accompanied by tinkling bells. So, strange. I would never have a tight ass again if she keeps that damn thing there. I just hoped that once I am free, it will shrink back to normal.

Glenn put his cock away and said, "How much discount did Mia give you?"

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12