A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was the normal 10% Glenn. It sure didn't save the slut much money," Sheila told him. "But she said these were gratis," holding out two small bells. "Sit," she ordered and I obeyed. Moments later, she had clipped one bell to each nipple ring. I was stunned. Whenever I moved, anyone around me would hear the bells. "Shake your tits, slut." I just stared at her. "Glenn, do you have a paddle for me to borrow?"

No! I immediately began to shake my upper body and making music with my belled nipples. Sheila laughed aloud, so proud of her pet.

Then he picked up his phone and talked to Mia up front. "Mia, I want you to change the discount on the last purchase. Yes, the one Sheila just paid for. Instead of the 10%, make it 25%. Yes, I know, but they don't cost much. This slut is worth every bit of a larger discount."

I was shocked to hear that. I was also grateful because that would lower what was put on my credit card. I have no idea how much of my money she has spent. I know it was like $1200.00 for the men who put the cameras up. I never saw any of the receipts when she made me pay for something. So, I figured with all that has happened, I have lost around $5000.00. And, it might even be more. I would be broke, if she keeps this up.

"OK slut, get up and let's go home. You still have some more punishments coming and I am getting horny. Can't wait to have your tongue back in my pussy. At least, you will be able to get to my clit," she laughed. "And make sure I hear you tinkle as you walk, or I will have Glenn piercing your clit and attach another bell."

"Yes, Mistress Sheila," I humbly mumbled. I looked at Glenn and could read the compassion in his expression. He winked at me and gave a wry smile. I had one ally, at least.

She clipped the leash to my collar and I followed her to my car, remembering to flip my skirt up when I sat down in the passenger seat. Sheila drove to my home in silence. I certainly was not going to say a word.

Unleashed, I followed Sheila into my apartment. The moment I got inside, I began to strip and went to all fours without her reminder. My nipple bells chimed as I removed what little clothes I had. Until I discovered where the videos and photos were hidden and who her accomplices were, I had no choice. At least, this is what Johnnie had said.

"Who is the friend you need to call to cancel the trip you had planned?" I hate you, I hate you, I thought. I looked up, told her, and she was thumbing through my phone. Moments later, I could hear the dial tone. Sheila set the phone on the floor in front of me, on speaker.

"Hey, Aurora, yeah you, girl, can hardly wait!" Kelli was so enthusiastic and I was sick at heart to break her the news. I had not thought of a good excuse, but I needed one fast.

"Hi, Kell, I have some bad news." This was so difficult. "I have a problem." A big problem, I thought. I looked up at Sheila, who had her usual sadistic smile. I paused, thinking of a good reason.

Sheila scowled and quietly told me to shake my bells. Oh, no! Her expression left no room to debate. I shook the bells and they tinkled.

"Oh no," Kelli moaned. "Why?"

"I was just notified by the district office that my temporary credential will not be accepted for the coming school year. I have to take three summer classes to get a clear credential and those classes start on Monday. I have no choice. I can't lose this job. I am heartbroken and feel awful, will you please forgive me?"

"Oh, no," she repeated. "That is awful." You have no idea, I thought. "What can we do? I don't want to go alone. Where are you, it sounds like Christmas bells in the background." I looked up at Sheila and there was that smile of hers.

"It's a candy shop. I'm redeeming a gift certificate a kid gave me the last day of school." I really don't know where these lies came from. "Look, this is all my fault. Can you find another friend or family member to take my place? Since it is my bad, they can go free on my reservation. It's all paid, after all." There goes another $600 down the drain.

Sheila snapped her fingers and mimicked me shaking the bells. I obeyed. The last thing I needed was her saying something aloud that referred to me as 'slut' or 'slave."

"I guess, but, well, I guess. I really wanted us to hang, two hotties together again."

"I know, me too. I'll make it up to you some day, I'm so sorry, you cannot know how sorry I am."

"K, girl, I will send you photos to make you jealous."

"Yes, please do, thanks for understanding, gotta go, love you."

"Good job, slut. Follow me, and keep ringing those bells like a good bitch," as she disconnected the phone and picked it up. As we walked through the living room, I immediately smelled something like sawdust in the air.

I followed Sheila into the dining area and looked up, as she examined the changes that had been made since we left! How did this happen? We are not supposed to drill holes in the ceiling or floor, but someone had done exactly that. How did they get in?

Into the floor two circular hooks attached to a link of heavy chain were embedded, about three feet apart. In the ceiling two similar hooks were attached directly above.

"Wait here," Sheila commanded, going to my bedroom. Returning, she ordered, "Ass," and I obeyed. Once in position, she removed my heels, which was a relief, but immediately put on different heels. They felt stiff and I could smell their newness. Click, and then Click again. "These won't be coming off so easily, slut. You won't need to lie to me about removing them to stand on the couch, will you?" and with a slap to my ass, she stood up. "Follow me on all fours."

We passed my bedroom and went to my spare room, which could have been another bedroom, but I converted it into my study. Everything had been rearranged and pushed to one corner. In the middle was a cage, big enough for a large dog, and inside was the dog bed I had purchased at Walmart. I was going to pay hell for the drilled holes and if the manager discovered a pet.

The two bowls were in front of the cage, one had water, one had dry kibbles, and to the side was a large, shallow rubber container filled with cat litter. While I was looking around, I felt movement behind me and moments later the cuffs on my ankle had been connected with a short length of chain. Sheila came around the front and did the same to my wrists. From the top of the cage she took a small piece of metal and showed it to me. It read: 'slut aurora' 'If found call 818-534-2869'.

"I wouldn't want to lose you if you got loose somehow, slut," and she clipped it to the ring at my collar. I just stared in shock. "Oh, one more thing. Ass!"

Again, I went to this humiliating position. "Relax, slut, just relax," and she began to pull the butt plug from my ass. Thankfully, it came out much easier than the time before. My ass had been stretched and Glenn had deposited copious amounts of cum. I thought this was all very strange, but I was relieved to have the plug removed. She walked around the front, and I knew without a word what she expected, so I opened my mouth to take the plug. Once again thankful for the enema, I only tasted Glenn's sweet cum.

She walked around behind me and I felt pressure at my pucker hole once again. "No need for lube, Glenn did it for you. Relax, this is the next size," and she pushed and shoved, twisted and torqued, I grunted and moaned until at last the larger plug passed the final resistance and it settled into my rectum. I had gotten used to the previous plug and this felt twice as large. "There. Perfect, my little pet."

When I looked between my legs, I could see a dark brown piece of fur hanging from my ass. She had given me a tail. I gasped in shock.

I cried. I would be forever a slave to her. She is doing things that I had never even dreamed of. Yes, I had some submissive tendencies, but I would never have thought that I would be placed in these situations.

"OK, pet, let's go to the living room. I have a few more things to tell you and then maybe you can pleasure me before going to bed," Sheila told me as she exited my little room.

To bed? I thought. It is still light outside. I am not ready for bed, but at least that would give me some privacy.

I crawled behind her, which was more difficult now. With the shortened chains on my wrists and ankles, I could not move very fast. I wanted to tell her I was having a hard time, but figured she really didn't care. So, I slowly made it to the living room, where she was sitting in my favorite reclining chair.

I stopped in front of her and raised up to my sit position. I wasn't told to, but wanted to please her so I wasn't punished.

"Damn, I guess you aren't that stupid. At least you know enough to sit in my presence," she said.

That made me happy. I figured I would just do everything I could to please her until Johnnie figured out a way to get me away from her. I had my tongue stuck out and was starting to drool down my chin. I didn't wipe it off, and just let it drip onto my chest.

"OK, slut. Here are a few more rules for you. As you must know by now, I had cameras put all over the house. They are in each room and I can view them on my phone at any time. I will know what you are doing every minute of the day. I even had one installed pointing to your back yard, so don't think you can escape me by going out there," she informed me.

Damn her. If my landlord ever sees any of the things she has done with his apartment, I will be thrown out and will have to pay to get it all restored. I am in such big trouble.

She continued. "Now, I don't like you having a dirty ass and the guys who fuck you don't like it to be shitty. So, each and every day, you will give yourself an enema. I will show you how it is done and leave all the equipment here for you. These enemas will be done in your back yard, just like we did earlier."

Oh, no, she can't be serious. She expects me to go outside naked and flush out my ass. I can't do that, because the neighbors would report me and once again, the landlord would have to see what she did inside. I have to figure out another way.

She interrupted my thoughts again. "As you noticed, I fixed up the little bedroom for you. The big bedroom is mine and off limits for you. You will not go into it unless I take you in or tell you to go in to clean. You will stay in your pet room. That means that you will sleep in your cage every night. When I am with you, I will lock the door. If not, you will make sure the door is closed before you go to sleep. You will sleep in it naked always. No covers either."

She let that sink in and then continued. "You also noticed that you had a litter box. Remember, the bathroom is off limits to you, so you will do all your business in the box or outside. You will also make sure it stays clean. I don't ever want to smell anything in your room."

My god, how can this bitch treat another human that way? It is bad enough that she has my pussy closed, my neck and extremities locked in steel, my tits pierced, a tattoo on my neck and this damn plug up my ass. Now she expects me to piss and shit in a litter box, if I could ever shit again following these daily enemas. What else will this bitch do to me? I guess I was about to find out.

"Now, I have a couple dog bowls in your room. That is where you will eat from now on. On your hands and knees using only your mouth. Whatever I put in your bowls, you will eat and drink. Tonight, I have given you some warm water and kibbles. I will expect you to eat all of it and drink the bowl of water. Remember, no hands. Mouth only."

"Mistress Sheila, may I speak?" I asked.

"Yes, pet you may." She said.

I said to her, "Mistress Sheila, kibbles are dog food. I will get sick if I eat dog food. Please, don't make me."

"Nonsense. Anything a dog can eat, you can, too. They won't hurt you at all and they are packed with good nutrients," she informed me. "Besides, your figure needs some work."

I really cried then. She expects me to be a fucking dog for her. I had to contact Johnnie somehow to get out of this mess. I'll never make it all summer and I am not sure she will release me then either.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. That scared me, not knowing who was there and would see me like this. I didn't want to be seen by anyone. What if it was my landlord? What if it was my mother? What if it was the cops because someone saw me outside naked? My God, please don't let them in. Don't make me answer the door.

"Are you expecting anyone, slut?" she asked me. Even Sheila looked surprised.

"No, Mistress Sheila," I said.

"Well, guess we just have to find out who is here. Sit still pet," she told me, as she got up from the chair.

She went to the door and opened it wide up. Anyone who was there would be able to see past her and look at me sitting like a fucking dog in my own house.

I heard a Mexican voice say, "Hello Sheila. We come back for the rain check. May we come in?"

"Oh, sure, yes, please do. I was just explaining some rules to my pet. Yes, you can collect on the rain check. After all, she owes it to you. Look pet, the workers came back to get some of you," she said.

I just cried harder now. I didn't want them to do anything with me, unless they could use my pussy and make me cum. But since she locked it up, that won't happen.

They were the two that did not want seconds from my holes earlier in the day and they just walked right in. I saw them more clearly this time and didn't like what I was seeing. Neither one looked very clean, like they had just gotten off any job. I could smell alcohol on them, too. They were probably half drunk.

"Well guys, just make yourselves at home. Pet loves to sit in this position when she has company because she knows she gets to suck some more cocks and might even get her ass fucked. Tell them how clean you are now slut," she ordered.

I was shocked that she wanted me to tell the guys that I had an enema and my ass was squeaky clean. She just stared at me and the look she gave me was 'you better tell them or you will regret it.'

"Yes, Mistress Sheila gave me an enema so my ass is squeaky clean for your cocks," I said, my head half-bowed in shame.

"Hey, that is so nice. I hate dirty asses and that is why I couldn't fuck it before. But I will now. Jose, you can have her mouth, just like you talked about all day. I just want that ass."

Well, I knew one name anyway. I guess that means he isn't a stranger. I figure if I know the names, it will be ok. Besides, I knew I was going to get a cock in both my open holes and there was nothing I could do about it.

Sheila came over and widened the chain on my ankles. "Slut, stand and get these guys a drink and then help them get naked so they can play with you. Sorry guys, but if you notice, her nasty cunt is closed for the immediate future," she said to all of us.

I hesitated, knowing my fridge did not contain anything that they would like. I slowly rose to my feet, then realized the new heels were taller than anything I had ever worn. Plus, my ankles were chained and I could not take normal strides.

"Be careful with those new shoes, slut. Take shorter steps, one foot in front of the other like you are a bitch on the catwalk. Makes sure the guys are serenaded by your bells."

My mouth was surely agape at her crudeness. I began to walk, carefully, and I admit, more sexily than I ever had. My nipple bells sang, my ass swayed. "Mistress Sheila, I am not sure there is anything in my fridge they will like."

"There is beer in the fridge, slut. Get them each a Corona, and I will have one, also," she informed me. Then added, "And don't forget the lime!"

Sure enough, my fridge was stocked with various kinds of beer. There wasn't much food in it, just beer. I wondered when that was put in there.

I got them each a beer, opened them, got a lime out, which wasn't there before, cut it into wedges and put one into each bottle then returned. I handed them each a beer. And went to kneel again.

"No, slut, stay up. Turn and show off all your new items," she told me.

I turned around, so humiliated at being forced to display my slave adornments. I showed them my tail plug and my clamped pussy. I had the tiny bells ringing. Tinkle, tinkle, tinkle they rang.

The guys laughed at me and that made me turn so red. I was embarrassed to be seen like this. She ordered me to bend over and grab my ankles, my ass facing the two guys. They made comments in Spanish and laughed lewdly.

"Now slut, get the clothes off your lovers and then take your tail out. You can just place it on the stand. Once they are naked and you are ready. Get in ass position and get ready to take a double fucking. One in your mouth, one in your ass," Sheila explained.

I did what she wanted and soon had two dirty Mexican men naked and ready to use me. I pulled the tail plug from my ass and when it came out, it made a very loud pop. I set it on the stand, and then got into position. I will do everything she wants, just so I can get out of this mess and hopefully pay her back.

The guys didn't waste any time. I had a cock sliding into my stretched-out ass and another one starting to enter my mouth. I had never had two cocks at one time before and wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

CLICK. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Sheila taking photos. Noooooo!

The guys shoved hard and I had a cock all the way down my throat with my nose in his pubic hair. I felt the other one bury his cock deep within me. Then, they started fucking me. The mouth guy held my head and he was fucking my mouth just like it was a pussy. The ass guy just pounded me hard and each time he drove his cock into me, the cock in my mouth seemed to go deeper. "Gak, gak, gak," I struggled to breathe and to meet thrusts from both ends.

I have to admit, they had great holding power. They pistoned me from both ends for a very long time. Don't ask me how long; let's say it seemed like forever. They grunted Spanish to each other and seemingly on cue, shot loads of cum deep into my throat and up my ass.

I was forced to clean both their cocks. Happily, if I dare use such a word, the cock that was in my ass was not unpleasant. They were laughing and high fiving each other, Sheila joining right in. I was lost in a sexual haze, barely hearing what they were talking about as they continued to guzzle more and more Corona.

One said, "I need to piss, where is the toilet, por favor?"

Sheila responded, "Right there," and she pointed directly at me. I shook my head frantically and grunted my displeasure.

"Really, senorita?" he asked.

"She is a total slut, so of course." He stepped up to me and I recognized his cock from the mouth fuck. Strangely, I was suddenly worried about the carpet.

"Mistress Sheila, please, I can't take it all and it will soil the carpet and ... "

She got the idea. "Right, give me a second to get a towel from the bathroom." She had just stepped from the room when the doorbell rang again. What the fuck, I thought, who next?

She returned with the towel, handed it to the guy who was about to piss and went to the door. She opened it and I heard, "Hi, we're looking for ... "and then a shocked scream as they saw the two naked guys and me, on all fours, about to be used as a urinal.


12