A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 08

Story Info
Sheila continues to use and abuse Aurora.
11k words
4.4
10.5k
7
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers

A Teacher's Dilemma Ch 08

Sheila was elated with the way things had progressed. The arrival of the Hispanic workmen and their putas was providential. Who would have thought to stuff hot peppers into a pussy! She smiled to herself.

While her slut had been skewered, she had spoken with Amy and Erika about tomorrow. It was time for them to get involved and help with the training of their teacher. They were both concerned about being recognized, but Sheila assured them that their slut would not be able to see who they were, and as long as they did not speak, or only spoke in whispers, they would not be recognized.

After leaving her slut in the cage, quite confident she would remain there until morning, Sheila needed some additional supplies and suggestions from Joe. She assumed the adult shop would be open quite late and she was right.

Joe looked up and immediately recognized her. "Where is your slave?"

"Asleep in her cage. I need some things and some advice." She handed him a list she had made while talking with Amy and Erika.

"Things cost, advice is free," he replied. "This will not be cheap."

"No worries, my slave is paying for it," she said with glee.

"Ok, follow me, let's go to the leather section first."

They picked out a couple of outfits that hid very little skin. Sheila began to juice herself when she saw the packaging for a leather harness that would cover her slut with crisscrossing straps and hide none of her charms. 'Glad I'm not paying for it," she thought.

As they were leaving the section Sheila spotted a leather head covering. The packing showed a slut whose head was completely encased in leather, with openings for her mouth and nostrils, and her ponytail sticking out the top. If Joe had not been present, she would have fingered herself to orgasm, imaging her slave teacher in that bondage. She picked it up and added it to the pile that was quickly growing.

"What does this mean, remote?" Joe asked.

"Something that I can control from my phone, using the Wi-Fi in her apartment, so that I don't have to actually be there. Right now, I can monitor cameras all over the place."

"I have an idea," and he led her to the dildo and plug section. "How about this. You insert it in her pussy and you can bring her to the edge or push her over the edge from your phone." 'OMG,' thought Sheila. She could lock it inside her slut's pussy and slut would go insane not being able to turn it off or get it out. She let out a profanity, realizing that as far as her slut knew, the only key to her pussy lock had been flushed down the toilet. Well, she would get it and think about that later.

"That's perfect. Anything else?"

"We just got these in a month ago, remote controlled locks. I will give them to you at cost, so you can try them out and let me know. How many could you use?"

Modern technology! "Two for her heel, one for her pussy, and maybe two more for other things that might come up. Joe! This is great! Next?"

Joe went to another area for gags. The variety was astounding. "We got the ball, double dildo and ring gag last time," she mused, as she checked out the others. One of metal caught her eye.

"That's called a dental gag, very painful if you leave it wide open for very long."

"That's what I want," and Sheila took one.

"Last thing on your list is anal with a question mark. How about an anal hook? You can hogtie her, connecting the hook to her collar or ponytail, or you can use it to perfect her posture." He showed the various options on the packaging.

"Oh, yes, yes, that will be perfect. This is so great. Is there anything else you can think of? You saw her, what am I missing?"

Joe pondered for a few moments. "Like all Asians, her breasts are less than impressive. I would never recommend breasts enhancements for her, that would ruin her otherwise perfect figure. But how about extending her nipples? Let me show you?"

As they walked, Sheila's excitement grew, then subsided. She should have seen all these things before locking her slut's pussy and piercing her nipples. They arrive and Sheila gasped. The picture on the package showed cones of metal, extending the model's nipples, and they were pierced. It would work perfectly. With a giggle, she took a pair.

Then something magical popped into Sheila's head. "Is there any chance you can get at least a dozen condoms freshly filled for me between now and tomorrow morning?" She explained her idea to Joe. He laughed and said no problem. She wondered aloud how he could manage it and he just told her not to worry about a thing. Then it was time to pay for all the purchases.

Sheila gulped when Joe announced the total cost. 'Well,' she thought, 'not my credit problem.'

"Now, for the free advice you asked about," Joe said, as he bagged up the purchases.

"Right, so I want to ratchet up the intensity. My idea is that she will complain at some point about all the money she is spending, or I will entice her to complain. When she does, I will show compassion and agree, telling her we need a fundraiser. I was thinking, do you have enough friends or customers that you can trust, and we will hold an auction. Not here where she recognizes the location, but someplace dark and menacing. You could be the auctioneer, displaying her wares, you might say. The auction is for 24 hours, but she will think it is permanent. And ahead of time, you make the arrangements that one particular person we can trust will win the bid. There will be no actual money involved, but she doesn't need to know that. Or, if you insist, make it real money so you get a profit. I just want to be sure she is not permanently scarred or hurt so bad she needs hospitalization. Make sense?"

"You do have a devious mind, girl. Yes, I know exactly the guy and place. No money needs to change hands, as long as I get my usual tip," he smiled conspiratorially.

"Thanks, how about tomorrow night or is that rushing it?"

"I don't think we can make that happen. But, I think we can do it the next night. Give me your phone number and I will text you the details once I complete the plans."

Happy as a lark, Sheila headed to her apartment to get a good night's sleep. She started the car and decided to make a quick check on Aurora. Cycling through each image, she knew her slut was sound asleep, her mouth stuffed with the dildo.

After viewing the videos of her slut, Sheila made it to the apartment she shared with two roomies. It was not unusual for them to be away a day or more; there was no reason to report in.

"Hey, girl," Samantha said. "Been with Johnnie, I bet!"

"Actually, no, another opportunity arose suddenly," Sheila laughed teasingly.

"Really? Share the wealth, girl. Still some salad and focaccia in the fridge, if you are hungry. We had Italian takeout for dinner.

"Thanks, but I already ate," replied Sheila. "Right now, I'm totally spent, need some sleep. I have some busy couple days coming up. Talk to you later, hon."

Of course, she wouldn't sleep much because she had to review plans for her slut. She had to contact Erika and Amy in the morning to finalize plans and then she had to call Joe to make sure he was setting up the auction for this little bitch.

Meanwhile, Aurora was going to sleep in the cage with a rubber cock in her mouth. She knew about the cameras and figured that Sheila was watching her. She had to do everything that she wanted and just wait for Johnnie to rescue her. She prayed that would happen soon.

Both girls fell asleep thinking of different things, but at least they slept. Aurora woke up needing to pee, but was afraid to move from her cage. She knew she could, but was afraid that Sheila would punish her more for getting out of the cage.

When Sheila woke up, she looked at the camera feed and saw her slut still in the cage. It showed she was awake, and was still sucking the rubber cock. Sheila loved it. She had this bitchy teacher right where she wanted her.

Sheila took her time getting up and refreshing herself. She went to the kitchen and had breakfast with Sydney, her other roomie, telling her that she had a new job interview and would have to go soon. Her new job was tormenting this stupid bitch she captured.

They ate breakfast and then Sheila left. After a brief stop to collect a plastic container from Joe, she headed back to Aurora's apartment, knowing she was going to have lots of fun. She had purchased a lot more toys and accessories and would put them all to good use.

Sheila arrived at the apartment just before 10 am. She knew that her two friends, Amy and Erika, would be there soon and wanted to get the slut out of the cage and make her ready for her new tormentors.

Of course, since she now had a key, she let herself in. Being very quiet, she went to the workroom and slowly opened the door. She looked in and saw that Aurora was wide awake, but still had the fake cock in her mouth, sucking on it. This made Sheila very happy.

Once she went in, the slut looked at her with pleading eyes. Sheila said, "You want something, slut?"

Aurora just nodded her head because her mouth was full. "Take that out and speak, slut," Sheila said.

I pulled the rubber dildo out, drool flowing freely, and said, "Mistress Sheila, I have to pee. May this slut use her litter box this morning?"

"I will consider it slut. Is there anything else?" Sheila questioned.

"No Mistress Sheila, I just need to pee," she said.

"Are you hungry slut?" Sheila asked.

"A little Mistress, but I need to pee more," I told her.

"OK, come out and use your box and then I'll fix your breakfast."

I unlatched the door, crawled out of the cage. My joints were stiff from being in just one position all night, but once I started moving, I felt better. I crawled to the litter box, squatted and peed. I felt my pee splash my legs as if came out, because the way Glenn had put the rings in, my little pee hole was partially covered.

But, I managed to get it all in the box. Once I finished peeing, I used my fingers to wipe my pussy as best I could and then licked them clean. I had to wipe four times to get it dry enough and each time, my fingers went from pussy to mouth.

Sheila stood and watched as I was doing my morning pee and she had a big smile. I hoped I was pleasing her. If I pleased her, she might take it easy on me today. I was getting sore and was still tired. If I can ever get out of this mess, I think I'll sleep for a week.

Once done, she said, "Don't forget to cover up your pee, pet."

I got off the box and turned. Using my hands, I put the dry litter over the pee spot and then picked the clump up and put in the trash can she had placed beside it. I had to use my hands, because she didn't give me a scoop.

"SIT", was the next order, so I squatted back on my haunches and raised my hands to be like a dog sitting. Opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out.

"You are learning some, my little slut. I didn't think I would ever get you trained. Now stay and I'll bring you some breakfast," I was told.

She picked up my dog bowls and left the room with me in my sitting position. I heard her in the kitchen moving things around. It took about 10 minutes for her to return. She walked in carrying both bowls and placed them on the floor. "OK, my pet, you know how to eat and I expect it all gone. No complaints, unless you want a very severe punishment Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, thank you," I told her.

Of course, I had no idea what was in the bowls, but I got down and crawled to them. My bells were tinkling. When I crawled like this, the tail moved so it looked like I was wagging the damn thing.

I got to the bowls and saw one bowl was water, but when I looked at the other bowl, I almost gagged. I looked like small pieces of toast, scrambled egg, and orange juice all mixed together.

"What's the matter slut, don't you like what I fixed you?" she asked.

"No, Mistress Sheila."

"Right, I forgot you Asians like it spicy." She moved into position over the bowl, squatted slightly, lifted her skirt and said, "Tell me when to stop," and immediately her yellow piss began to drop into my food bowl."

"Stop, please stop, Mistress," I wailed.

She laughed at my distress and did stop, but not for another second or two. "I am not sure that is spicy enough for you, chink slut, but if not, there is more spice where that came from."

I was stunned at the racial slur and by the way she had pissed in my breakfast. I just looked up at her, a stunned expression on my face.

"I don't really care if you like it or not, you will eat it and it had better stay in your belly, but you are right, it would be better stirred." She took her pointer finger and stirred the food, making a piss mix. "Open," and when I did, she stuck her finger in my mouth to lick clean.

"I love this gravy train. It makes its own gravy when liquid is added" She said, knowing I wouldn't like it.

I knew I was beat and couldn't get out of this mess without Johnnie and I promised him I would go along with this bitch until he could figure out how to get me released. But, I don't think he knows how bad it is.

I had to do it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I leaned over the bowl and put my face down. I took the first bite of the mess she brought me and almost lost it. But, I gagged it down and took more. I knew I had to eat it all or she would hurt me again.

In between bites of slop, I slurped up some water. At least that took the bad taste away for a short time. I continued eating it and finally made it to the bottom of the bowl. I was about to raise back up after drinking the rest of the water, but she stopped me.

"Don't forget to lick your bowls clean, slut. I don't want to have to wash your dishes every time you eat," she told me.

She just continues to make everything worse for me. I don't know how I can make it through the rest of the summer. But maybe I wouldn't have to. If I could contact Glenn to ask him to tell Johnnie what is going on, maybe he will work faster for me.

I leaned back down and licked both the bowls clean. I started with the food bowl and then the water bowl.

My belly was churning so badly. I held everything in, because I knew if it came back up, the bitch would make me lick it back up. She is so fucking mean.

Once I raised back up, she said, "Sit."

I immediately got back in position and she went behind me. I felt her around my ankles and soon she had my heels off my feet. Oh, god, you just don't know how that made my feet feel. I had had those 6" heels on for so long and even if I hadn't stood on them for very long, they hurt my feet.

Then, she said, "OK my pet, time to clean you up. You need to be cleaned inside and out, so follow me on all fours."

She walked out of the little room and I crawled behind her. She went through my house to the back door. She stopped for a moment in the kitchen, and I just waited. I didn't see what she was doing and soon, she opened the door and stepped outside onto my covered patio.

She had something in her hands, but I didn't see it all. It looked like it might be a bottle brush and some type of shampoo, but I couldn't tell what else. There had been some kind of stand placed at the edge of the patio. It wasn't really a stand, it looked more like a pole with a hook on the end. Kind of like something you would hang a plant on.

I couldn't figure it out, but was soon going to find out why it was there. "OK, slut, "ASS." She went behind me and pulled my tail out of my sore ass and threw it on the cement. Then she slapped my naked ass and I jumped. I heard her giggling, but I never said a word.

"Ok, my little Asian slut, it is time for a new rule. Each morning once you have breakfast, you will come out here and give yourself an enema. It doesn't matter if I am here or you are alone. You will do it. I will teach you how I want it done and then you will demonstrate that you can do it."

I didn't say anything and that got me a hard slap on my naked ass again. "Slut, when I explain your rules to you, you will acknowledge you understand them and will do them for me. I hate to keep asking if you understand."

I said, "Yes, Mistress Sheila, I understand that I have to give myself an enema each morning and will do it for you."

"That is better slut and just remember, I will know if you did or not. There is a camera set to watch you out here," she told me, then added, "Now SIT!"

Oh, God, she won't let me be. I am hating this bitch more and more each time I am with her. I got into the sit position and watched her as she began to explain.

With that, she began to tell me how to do a self-enema. "You will fix the solution in this 1 quart bag. The solution is Dawn dish soap and warm water, before you leave the house. You will also fill this 2-quart bag with cold tap water and it will be used to rinse out the soap."

"Yes, Mistress Sheila, I understand," I told her because I didn't want to be slapped again.

"Next, you will crawl out here to this pole. You will hang both bags on the hooks."

She handed me the bags and said, "Show me slut."

I took the bags and rose-up enough to reach the hooks and found the bags had holes in the tops. They looked like those bags used in hospitals to give intravenous medicine. Once I had them hooked, I went back to my sit position.

I was naked outside being treated like a child in school. I had to learn how she wanted everything done and I think she is doing it this way partly because she is taking revenge on all her former teachers.

"Now, when you get them hooked up, you will notice they both have hoses with them. Both have a little clamp right here. The clamps are both closed for now. I'll explain what to do once we get to that part," she said.

Damn her. She is being such a bitch to me. I hated her so much, but had to do whatever she wanted until I can escape.

"ASS," she ordered.

I quickly changed positions once again and then she continued to talk, as she repositioned me slightly so my ass hung over the cement patio on to the grass.

"Once you have them hooked up, you will get back in your ass position, just like you are now. Reach around and take the hose for the 1 quart bag. The next step may be a little difficult for you, but I am sure you'll be able to learn it quickly."

I was crying now and couldn't wait. I needed Johnnie to come take me away and fuck me.

"Place the tip of the hose to your open ass hole and push it in. I want it to go in deep, slut. The deeper the better," she explained.

I reached back to the hoses, found the right one and started pushing it into my ass. I pushed and pushed until she said, "OK, slut, that is good."

I felt so humiliated. This is not a thing for the public to see, but here I am in front of Sheila and out in my back yard where my neighbors could possibly see me and certainly hear Sheila. I hoped they didn't look out this morning.

"Now, slut, that little clamp I told you about. Reach back and release it. Then do not move until that bag is empty," she instructed.

I did what she told me to do. I knew what to expect, because she gave me one of these things yesterday. I knew I was going to feel my belly grow and it would soon cramp. I had to watch the bag, so I would know when it was empty.

"Once that bag is empty, you will slowly count to 50 before you pull the hose out, crawl to the corner before you expel it. Once you're in the corner, squat like the bitch you are and release the liquid. Once your ass is empty, come back and repeat the process with the other, but larger bag. I expect that nasty ass to be squeaky clean every day," she giggled as she told me.

I watched the bag drain into me and when it was empty, I counted to 50, just like she said. My belly hurt so bad now and I still had to crawl like a dog to the corner to shit it all out. I pulled it all out of my ass and quickly crawled to the corner. I turned, squatted and release the foul liquid in me. It was so nasty. I think there must have been something rotten up my ass. I stayed in position until I felt it was all out of me, then crawled back to where she stood.

bydasea
bydasea
1,033 Followers