A Teacher's Dilemma Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bounced around on my face and soon she was cumming very hard and I felt her juice squirt out around the cock and splash my face. I couldn't taste her because of the cock in my mouth, but I could smell her love juice and it smelled so good.

Once she came all over, she just sat there. I was starting to have a problem breathing, but couldn't say anything. My mouth was stuffed and she was suffocating me. "gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

"Raise up, I think she is having some breathing problems," Sheila said.

"Sorry," Amy whispered, believing her identity was still a mystery.

How can two so young and innocent girls treat me this way. They always were so nice to me. I had overheard them say, "I love Ms. Wang. She is the best teacher we ever had."

But now, they were using me like a slut. I just hoped they didn't recognize me. They also heard my voice, but maybe they didn't connect it to a goody two shoe teacher.

Amy climbed down and Sheila guided them from the bedroom. I lay there trying to breathe through my nose, but my nostrils were nearly plugged with their love juices. I shut my eyes, trying to relax.

I could hear them talking in the living room and soon the front door opened and closed. I could only hope they had left having had their fun at my expense. I heard footsteps.

"Did you enjoy that, bitch?" Sheila asked.

I could only moan into the gag, exhausted and oxygen deficient. She came to the bed and began to untie my ankles and wrists. I lifted my head so she could remove the gag.

Once she untied me and removed the double dildo from my mouth I asked, "Mistress Sheila, may I go pee?"

"Of course, slut, crawl to your litter box and release it. Don't forget to scoop it up when done," she told me.

I quickly got off the bed and crawled to the little room, which was now my bedroom, and found my litter box, squatted over it and peed into it. I hated doing this, but I had to do it to avoid punishment.

Once done, I wiped my closed pussy the best I could and licked my fingers. I was getting more and more piss in my mouth each day and I hated it. But for now, I would do what was needed. Johnnie had to rescue me soon.

Once I finished wiping, I turned and scooped up the wet clump and put it in the trash can. Mistress Sheila was watching my every move, with a big grin on her face.

"Slut, I have to run some errands, but I don't want to leave you free to roam. You remember what happened the last time, I'm sure. Before I go, would you like some lunch?" she asked me.

I said, "Yes, Mistress Sheila, I am kind of hungry. All this sex makes me very hungry. May I have something good today?" I asked, with the hopes that it wasn't flavored with piss.

"Good, I will get it for you. Now, sit and wait for me," she said.

She walked out of the little room and returned shortly with a large bowl of salad, including many toppings that looked delicious. What a relief! "I assume you like a small amount of dressing on your salad, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, that would be wonderful."

"I'll be right back." She returned with a plastic container. I could see many colors inside. I had never seen this container and wondered where she got it and hoped it somehow contained a variety of dressings. I wondered why she was being so nice to me. There must be a catch.

She stood before me and popped the lid. I audibly gasped. She laughed her usual mean laugh. Inside were multicolored condoms, each bulging with the obvious. One by one she cut the tied end and began to pour the cum onto my salad. I stopped counting at 10 when the amount of cum covered every piece of salad and toppings.

"There you go, pet. Eat up and make sure you lick your bowl clean. I expect it all gone. I am going to go change to do my errands and I'll be back soon," she told me.

My stomach was churning and I knew I had to eat everything. I didn't want to, but I had to or suffer her wrath. So, I crawled to the bowl and stuck my face down to it. Compared to piss, the smell was heavenly and the cum was cold. After a couple of bites, I realized I could live with this. If she thought this was a punishment, she was wrong. Once it was done, I licked the bowl clean and then sat back in my sit position.

Sheila came back in and praised me for eating all my lunch. She giggled some when she checked the bowl, but when she saw I had eaten everything, she had a great big smile on her face.

"OK, my slut, I have to leave for a while and want you to behave, so please crawl out to the patio and I'll be there in just a moment. Once you get there, lay on your belly for me. OH, I know your little tits will hurt when you lay on them, but it will soon feel better," she instructed me.

I crawled out to the kitchen and raised up slightly to open the sliding door. Then I crawled out and lay down on my belly. She was right, those things on my tits hurt so bad, but I didn't complain, because I knew it wouldn't do any good. I had to withstand the pain and someday I would repay her.

It wasn't long and she came out, carrying some rope, my phone, and this bar thing with a hook on the end. I had no clue what it was and knew it wouldn't be good for me.

The next thing she did was put that dildo from my cage in my mouth, saying she can't have me yelling and disturbing the neighbors. And besides, she knew my mouth would get bored without a cock to pleasure.

Once the dildo gag was in place, she pulled the plug from my ass and set it aside. "You won't need that for a while," she told me. For a moment, I was so grateful.

The next thing I knew, she had that bar in her hands and was putting the hook end into my ass. It had some kind of ball on the end and she just shoved it right into my ass. The bar lay on my back once she had the hook in my ass.

I couldn't ask what it was. I couldn't talk because of the ball gag. Then she got a piece of rope and fed it thru the loop at the end of the bar. She pulled my hair back, which was till in a ponytail and tied the rope around it. She pulled it tight, which pulled that hook thing into my ass more and I had to raise my head up so she didn't pull my hair out.

She stopped for a moment to get some more rope. Before she did any more, she redid the rope in my hair and my head was almost straight up. Then, she started using the rope to tie my hands together, and then she wrapped my ankles together. Taking another piece of rope, she looped it through the rope around my wrist and then around the rope at my ankles. Next, she pulled both ends together, which raised my legs and ankles up and my wrist back toward my feet. I was bent almost in half, but she kept pulling all the ropes together and soon, I was only on the smallest part of my belly.

She stood back, looking at her handiwork. I watched her move around the best I could, but wasn't able to move my head much. She checked the ropes and made sure everything was the way she wanted it.

"Very good, slut. Now, I have to leave to take care of some business. I am sure you will be fine right here and you will get lots of fresh air. We will be going out tomorrow night and I am busy tonight, but I'll be back later to release you." she told me.

"Oh, I got so involved in our activities, I totally forgot to document them for your scrapbook, bitch." I watched her take numerous photos of me in this bondaged condition. She set the phone down on the patio table and walked back into the house. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing.

She returned a few minutes later with her purse over her shoulder and a smile on her face. "Ta-ta, see you soon! Get a good rest." The she was gone. I heard the front door open and close and all I could do was cry. My body ached and I wanted out of this mess.

How did she expect me to nap or even rest? If the dildo slipped from my mouth it would have been impossible to pick it up again, and that meant more punishment.

Alone. No way to give the signal to Johnnie. I had not been free nor alone for even one minute, since Johnnie had been here last. Time dragged, minute by minute, my discomfort mounting. I could not lower my head without impaling myself further on the hook in my ass.

Suddenly the phone rang. My phone! She forgot it on the patio table. Mom! Here special ring. I had not even thought of her for days. I sobbed knowing what a horrible daughter I had become, and how ashamed she would be of me. It rang 6 times then stopped. I was sure she was leaving me a message, a message I may never hear for months. And I was sure she would be worried when I did not return her call.

I tried to wobble left and right to relieve the strain on my scalp and ass. Yes, I could have spit out the dildo and called for help, but did I really want someone to see me like this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheila needed to speak with Joe. He had suggested the remote egg, but Sheila did not reveal she had already locked Aurora's pussy and did not want to reveal that she had a copy of the key she dropped in the toilet. She also wanted to check on the evening's festivities.

When she arrived at Joe's, she checked on Aurora via her phone app. The slut was rocking back and forth, but remained completely hogtied.

"Hi, Joe."

"Hi Sheila, we are good to go tomorrow night. Everything is set up. Do you want the details?"

"No, I like surprises and I trust you. I thought I would bring her in the leather harness I bought and minimally chained. What gag do you suggest?"

"The ball gag will look good with the leather. How did the dental gag work out?"

"Oh, my god, she was in such pain. I probably opened it too far and left it open for too long, but she's ok now. Joe, I wanted to ask you something." She proceeded to explain the problem with the remote eggs and the pussy locks.

"I have an idea, but I am not sure I can trust you with it," he said.

"Joe!" she whined like a child, "of course you can."

"Do you know what rohypnol is?"

"You mean date rape? Ohhhh, why didn't I think of that? I will put some in her water and before long, she will have no idea what is happening. But that usually takes about 8 hours to...wait, that is perfect! If I do it in the morning, she will be out of it, I can do all the prep work for the auction, and by the time she comes out of the stupor, she will be sold for 24 hours. Please, yes!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The minutes ticked by, surely more than an hour, maybe two hours until I heard the front door open. At least I think I heard it, because I was only semi-alert. My body was numbed by the bondage.

"Hi, slut, I'm back." I was so thankful she had returned. I only hoped she would release me from the agony. "Have you been a good bitch?" I could not nod my head, but I made enthusiastic guttural sounds through the gag. She laughed and began to untie me. She released the rope that connected my ponytail to the hook in my ass. I was so relieved. Soon all the bondage had been removed.

Even though I was freed, my body was spent. She left me lying on the patio and went inside. A few minutes later she came out with my dog bowl. Oh no, I thought, not again!

But this time was different. She put the bowl down in front of me and I saw it was all liquid. "Don't worry my pet, it isn't piss. I think you need extra protein, so this is an energy drink. But if you want, I'll spice it up for you. I do have to piss."

"No, that is Ok, Mistress Sheila, I'll drink it the way it is." I tasted it with my tongue and it was different. She was right, there was no piss in it. I lapped it all up and it did taste good.

Once I was done, she said, "Now, I am going out tonight and will be back late. When I return, I want you in your cage with your fake cocks in your mouth and ass. I might have a friend with me and I don't want them to know you are here. So, once you finish your chores, you will go to your room, close the door, get in your bed and stuff your holes. Do not make a sound. I'll let you out in the morning."

"Mistress, Sheila, I understand and will obey. What chores do I have tonight?" I asked, trying to be nice to her and maybe she'll leave me alone and let me go.

"Oh, so glad you asked." She said, "Tonight while I am away, I want you to re-clean the house from top to bottom. But this time, since you didn't do as I said last time, you will clean the bathroom different."

I had to ask, but wasn't sure I wanted to know. "Mistress Sheila, what do you mean different?"

"You are so stupid my little cunt. But, I guess you never thought about cleaning things with your tongue, have you?" She said as she laughed.

"No Mistress Sheila, I haven't and still don't understand." I told her.

"Well, after you clean the rest of the house, you will go to the bathroom, get on your knees and start cleaning everything in there. That means you are to scrub the shower and sink. You will also clean the toilet, because I noticed someone peed on the seat and rim. But, I want you to lick the toilet clean. I want your slutty cocksucking tongue all over my toilet. Make it shine for me whore. Once you have it licked clean, go ahead and lick the floor too. I think someone might have missed the toilet a few times. Now do you understand stupid chink?" She informed me.

"Mistress Sheila, please I can't do that. I will get sick if I lick the toilet clean. Please reconsider." I begged.

I hated her more now and she always finds a way to call me names about my race. I don't know if I will be sick, but I can't do what she wants. It is nasty and I'm sure the toilet will have traces of stale pee and maybe even poop on it.

"Nope whore, you will do as I say. You cheated on me with Johnnie, in that bathroom, so it is up to you to clean it like I want. Now, you may start in my bedroom, making sure I have clean sheets, the dirty ones washed and put away. Then you will clean the rest of the room, making sure it smells good. The guy I might bring home deserves the best. Get busy cunt and remember, I'll be watching you all night." She said as she finished dressing and walking out, closing and locking the door.

I knew she could see whatever I did, so I cleaned her bedroom, finished the laundry, went to the kitchen then the living room. My last stop was the bathroom and I hesitated to go in there. I knew I had to do it, the way she wanted it done, but I didn't want to. It was nasty or so I thought, since she has made it off limits to me, except when I must go in with her to lick her nasty pussy clean once she pees.

I didn't want to wait too long, so entered the bathroom and just as I thought, it was dirty. She doesn't keep it clean and I knew others had used it. I know Amy and Erika had peed in the toilet, and I was sure some men had used it too. Like those nasty Mexicans that fucked me.

I scrubbed the shower and sink, making sure all the soap scum and dirt was removed from both, but the next step was the one I hated doing. I got a drink of water before I started. Getting on my knees in front of the toilet, I noticed yellow spots on the seat and when I picked it up, the rim had even more pee stains on it. How can one person be so mean to another human. It isn't right the way she treats me. I only fucked Johnnie because I wanted him to pass the grade. He was a good fuck too. If she had kept him satisfied, he wouldn't have wanted me. So, it was really her fault that I fucked him. Or should I say he fucked me and I loved it.

I leaned in to the toilet, stuck my tongue out and licked the seat where the yellow stains were. I gagged and almost lost it. I leaned back and choked some. I knew she was watching me and had to continue. If I didn't do it, she would punish me more and I don't want any of that. Sheila is so mean and hateful.

So, I leaned back in and began licking the seat again. I licked around the whole seat and then lifted it up and licked the rim, which was worse. I think she might have peed all over it just to make me do this. But, I continued with the licking, thinking of all the things she will have to do for me once Johnnie rescues me.

I licked the rim and around the inside of the bowl, then licked the sides, which also had pee on it. But, I licked the whole toilet clean until it sparkled like she wanted. She won't beat me. I will win eventually.

Once I had the toilet clean, I leaned over and licked the dirty floor. I licked all of it, getting it clean. I back my way out of the bathroom, licking the floor as I backed up. Finally, I made it to the door and when I was outside, I reached up and shut the door.

Then, I crawled to my little room with the cage in it. I had some water in the bowl and lapped it up before closing the door to the room. Then, I crawled into my cage, put the plug in my ass and one in my mouth. Then, curled up like a little puppy dog and drifted off to sleep.

I didn't hear her come home and wondered if she would be there to let me out of the cage in the morning. I guess, I'll find out when the time comes.