A Teacher's Secret

Story Info
A teacher and student find each other following heartbreak.
10k words
4.5
15.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is listed in erotic couplings, but could fit in group sex and includes one scene with bondage. All characters are over the age of 18. This is a fictional story with fictional characters that don't exist in real life. If you enjoy it, rate it well please and, of course, feel free to leave a comment!

A Teacher's Secret

I pulled up to our local high school dressed for a long trip across the state with 4 of my best students. As their advisor, I am required to take these high-achievers on a trip with other area students and advisors to a leadership conference. As a 7th year veteran teacher, I know the value that these events can bring to students. The opportunity to network with other future leaders and entrepreneurs is invaluable. But, this year my enthusiasm was minimal.

"Ms. Jamie?" a high-pitched voice brought me back to the present. "Everyone is here from our school."

"Thank you Andrea," I responded. Andrea was a great student. She was always the responsible one, best dressed, but perhaps a little bit uptight. I watched her sit down in the seat ahead of me.

I glanced around me and saw that Timmy was seated nearby and had his eyes closed listening to music and trying to sleep. It was only 4 o'clock in the morning and not even the most promising teenage leaders wanted to be awake at this time of day. I grabbed my pillow and leaned toward the window to snuggle in for some rest too.

The sun was just barely peaking up over the hilltops when I woke up. I glanced around, disoriented for a moment. I was brought back to reality quickly when I glanced across the aisle at Timmy. His face looked pained and eyes were glassy with unshed tears. I scooted over toward the edge of my seat to talk to him. "Are you okay, Timmy?"

"Yeah, kind of, Timmy responded. "I just got a message from a friend that he saw Ashley out with another guy last night. She is supposed to be my girlfriend, but apparently that doesn't mean much to her."

A tear spilled out of Timmy's right eye and I could see his hurt was very real. If there was a kid I could relate to, it was Timmy. "Would it help if I told you that she was crazy not to see the good in you?" I tried to cheer him up.

"Not really," Timmy bemoaned. "I really liked her and thought maybe she was special."

"Oh, I know about young love." I added. "My husband and I got together the summer before our senior year of high school. We moved much too quickly and ended up having a baby a year or so later." This time my eyes welled up with tears. "Now I wish I had focused on my schoolwork and friends and not been so focused on finding love."

"Didn't it work out for you, though?" Timmy inquired.

"Well, not exactly," I responded. "I just found out last week that my husband was unfaithful and now it looks like I'll be a single mother." A tear slipped down my cheek and I wiped it off with my blanket.

"Oh, I had no idea." Timmy whispered.

"I don't really make a habit of sharing my personal life at school." I explained. "I probably shouldn't have said anything, but you sort of caught me off-guard. I guess I wanted you to both realize I sympathize with what you're going through, but also realize that there's wisdom of waiting to get serious about love."

Timmy responded, "I guess that makes sense."

"I definitely don't mean to minimize your feelings, though." I added.

"I know, and I appreciate that you're willing to listen to me." Timmy smiled.

"Of course." I whispered back. I watched Timmy shut his eyes again and lean back into his pillow as the sunlight began illuminating the bus. I probably wasn't going to get any more sleep and grabbed a novel out of my purse.

******************************************************************************

A shower was much needed after a long day on the bus and an opening speaker that left me staring off into space multiple times. The students were finally in their hotel rooms. I sat on the edge of my bed and brushed out my long brown hair. Sometimes I barely recognized the face staring back at me in the mirror. It was hard not to wallow in the feelings of self-doubt that my cheating husband brought to the surface.

I don't think I'm bad looking. At 28 years old, I'm 5'6" tall, and fairly fit with nice shapely legs and a bubble butt my mother genetically blessed me with. My chest wasn't overly large at a "C" cup, but I would consider myself to be athletic and toned. I just can't understand why I wasn't good enough for him? I hated that my eyes were welling up with tears again, for the second time that day.

My thoughts were interrupted with three knocks on my door. I wandered over to the peep hole and saw Timmy through the tiny glass opening. I unlocked my door and let him in.

"Ms. Jamie," he began. "I'm sorry to bother you but I just can't be in my room right now." He looked truly distraught as he wrung his hands together and paced back and forth, staring at the floor.

"Okay Timmy. What is the matter?" I inquired.

"It's one of my roommates." Timmy whispered as he blushed. "The conversation he is having on the phone with his girlfriend is making me uncomfortable."

"Oh!" I exclaimed.

"And maybe a little jealous," Timmy sheepishly added.

"Well, you can hang out with me for a while if you want. I'm just watching this basketball game until bedtime." I responded.

Timmy graciously sat down on my bed and looked up at me. The look of realization displayed on his face as he recognized the sadness in my eyes.

"Ms. Jamie," he inquired, "you were crying again weren't you? Are you okay?"

"I'm guessing we are both a little bit lonely," I explained. "I just can't seem to gain my self-confidence back."

"I don't know why!" Timmy blurted. "What I mean is, you're very pretty and I think you should have a lot more confidence."

"Oh Timmy," I laughed. "It's hard not to wonder if there's something wrong with me since I wasn't good enough for my husband."

"He was obviously just an idiot! Timmy shrugged, "But I do get it. It hurts that Ashley didn't want to be with me and I really enjoyed being with her." He was looking at the ground again.

I knew it had to be tough to be young and infatuated with another person. From the looks of it, I'm sure their relationship had been physical before she dropped poor Timmy. His admission of jealousy over the roommates intimate phone call had tipped me off to that. Teenage boys were known for their high libido. I figured Timmy was no different.

"The way I see it we are both a little bit lonely, but neither of us really has any business looking for a relationship right now." I explained. "I need to heal from a bad breakup and you need to focus on finishing your senior year strong and you might..."

"But it sucks not to have someone there for me!" Timmy interrupted.

"I agree," I added. "Being lonely isn't fun."

"What if we keep each other company? I enjoy being around you," Timmy tentatively whispered

Timmy must have caught me in one of my weakest human moments when I heard myself respond, "I'd really like that."

I know deep down I was attracted to Timmy. He was quite tall, standing 6'3" or so. He had curly brown hair that he kept a little bit shaggy and a smile that lit up the room. He was one of those guys who was always kind, not the typical cocky asshole that so many of the high school boys were. I often wondered just why he didn't seem to realize how hot he was.

Timmy scooted closer to me on the edge of the bed and reached around to give me a hug. I leaned into the hug with my head against his chest. I felt his arms tighten around me and hold me for what felt like an eternity of bliss. I was surprised by the intensity of my feelings in that hug. I finally felt cherished and wanted and my emotions ran high as we continued to hold one another. I looked up at Timmy as he looked down and placed his mouth over mine. The first kiss between us was timid as we each explored new feelings.

I broke off the kiss and scooted over away from Timmy as I started to think again. "Timmy, I'm worried that was out of line. I'm your teacher and could be fired for this."

"I would never tell on you and get you fired!" Timmy exclaimed.

"I know, but it really does have to be a secret," I explained. "I really want to spend time with you and meet each other's need for companionship but without having the complications of a relationship."

"I promise!" Timmy seriously blurted. "I won't tell anyone and I want this too."

I smiled at his response and leaned back in for another kiss. Timmy must have felt the same because as we kissed he pushed me back onto the bed and showed me assertiveness I didn't know he had in him. He moved down from my mouth to kiss the exposed skin of my neck. I pulled him in toward me and enjoyed the contact of his hard body over mine. He slid his knee between my legs and ground his thigh into my clit and my body began to truly hum with arousal.

The thin yoga pants and T-shirt I had on were doing little to mask the intensity of Timmy's touch as he moved a hands to my nipples. A moan escaped my lips as he continued to kiss me and play with my body. I felt Timmy pull my shirt up over my head to expose my pretty pink lace bra. He made quick work of unclasping the front latch to get to my bare breasts. He pulled and pinched them before moving his mouth to my nipples and sucking on each.

I always had a high sex drive. I brought my favorite rabbit style vibrator with me for the trip across the state. I figured it would be my companion as I went to sleep. I giggled softly at my realization that I might not need my toy. My thoughts abruptly went back to Timmy as I felt him lowering my yoga pants. It was his turn to be surprised as he realized I didn't have underwear on. He took quick advantage and shifted his weight lower until he tentatively licked and kissed my mound.

"Timmy, hold on a second." I moaned. I quickly helped him remove his clothing and spent little time enjoying the view of his hard body before he went right back to making my pussy hum.

"Spin around, let's 69," I suggested. I got my first good look at his cock as he approached my mouth. It was beautiful. It jutted proudly out from his groin. I guessed it was around 7 thick inches and would be a challenging fit. I was ready to try though as he entered my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around the head and sucked as I elicited a moan from him. I released his member and licked up and down the shaft, sucking on his balls lightly before traveling back up to the head. I wasn't actively trying to make him cum, but really just trying to provide pleasure designed to keep him on the edge. I was having trouble concentrating on the task as Timmy increased the intensity on my pussy.

My juices were flowing steadily and Timmy took that invitation to begin fucking me with a couple of fingers while his mouth was latched onto my clit. There's few things that feel as fantastic as a mouth sucking and licking your clit while being penetrated. I felt my body reacting and the familiar buildup toward climax was quicker than I expected.

I moaned onto Timmy's beautiful cock as I lost track of my original plan to hold his orgasm off. I felt my body tense as the spasms of pleasure rolled through me and I felt Timmy begin to cum at the same time. He growled as he came and his jizz sprayed on my face as I moaned through my own climax.

My heart beat gradually relaxed as we both came down from an intense orgasm. Timmy smiled as he looked at my cum streaked face and hopped off the bed toward the bathroom. He lovingly cleaned me off and threw the washcloth over by the bathroom before snuggling next to me on the bed.

I broke the silence first. "Well, that escalated quickly!" I giggled.

"Yeah, it really did," Timmy responded. "I never would have imagined in a million years I'd be laying here right now with you, but I'm not sorry!"

"I don't think I will be either. That was really good for me." I lazily stretched and laid my head on his chest. His chest, while broad and toned, was mostly devoid of hair. I looked down his abs toward his relaxed manhood and noted his happy trail. He must have shaved most of his nether region and I appreciated good grooming.

"I don't know if I should admit this, but that was the first time a girl has ever given me a blow job," Timmy whispered as he stroked my hair.

"Really? I guess I'm surprised that Ashley wouldn't do that for you." I responded.

"Nope! She told me she wasn't interested and that it was gross," Timmy bemoaned

"Well, I'm honored to be your first," I giggled.

"You really made my fantasy come true tonight," Timmy whispered. "How about you. Do you have any fantasies I can help you meet?"

"Wow, that's a loaded question!" I retorted. "How about this. Let's give it a while and as we get more comfortable I'll definitely share more with you. I'm not sure you're ready to know just how much of a freak your teacher is yet!"

"Okay, that's fair enough," Timmy said.

"You had better wash up and get dressed. Your roommates are bound to be wondering where you are by now!" I finally whined. I was enjoying the intimacy of the moment. I would have loved to spend the whole night this way, but I also didn't want to arouse suspicion.

I got dressed and enjoyed watching my young stud pull his sweatpants over his slim hips and T-shirt back over his broad chest. He grabbed my face one last time as he pushed me against the wall for another kiss. I could feel his manhood twitch against my stomach and I pulled away. If we started this again he might not walk away.

"Let me go first," I told Timmy. "I'll go grab a soda from the pop machine and text you if the path back to your room is clear." In about 30 seconds I could see he had a window of opportunity with no other students or advisors about and I sent him the message.

My phone beeped as I re-entered my room. I read the message, "Thank you, Ms. Jamie. I had the best time today."

I responded back with "Me too. Goodnight Timmy."

The next morning was a typical fall day in the mountains. I got up early, went for a jog and took a quick trip into the continental breakfast area to grab a cup of coffee. I saw Timmy sitting alone and took the opportunity to join him for a moment.

"Good morning Ms. Jamie," Timmy groggily stated. He was looking dashing, already wearing his business attire. His navy suit and bright red tie coordinated well with his nearly olive complexion and dark curly hair. He was eating a waffle and had a little drip of syrup near the corner of his mouth that was so tempting to lick off for him. Who was I turning into with these naughty thoughts popping up?

"Hi Timmy," I quietly said back as I sat down across from him. "Let's add each other on Snapchat, okay? I think it might be safer than texting back and forth."

"Oh, sure," Timmy winked as he responded. We quickly made the exchange as I saw Andrea approaching.

"Good morning Ms. Jamie, Timmy!" she exuberantly announced her presence as she pulled up a chair.

"Wow, Andrea," I replied. "You look very professional today!" She really did. Her suit was grey with a red shirt underneath that showed a hint of cleavage. Perhaps more than an 18-year-old girl should show. Her skirt ended a few inches above the knee, but the slit up the back showed significantly more skin. I wasn't sure if she was on the prowl for a job or a man. Either way, she abruptly ended any conversation Timmy and I might have had, which was probably fine in a public place like the hotel lobby.

Andrea began conversing with Timmy about the activities of the day, and the gossip about their classmates. I got up and left the table, promising to meet them at the opening speaker that morning after a shower.

As the last night of our three-day conference, there was a dance planned for the students where they were expected to let loose a little bit. I suggested both kids get out there and meet people, ask them to dance, and enjoy their time. I joined a couple of other younger advisors at a table and watched the kids have fun.

"Jamie." I heard a male voice. "Hey, Jamie." I looked back at my table mates. I finally realized Luke was speaking to me. "Would you like to dance?"

"Sure," I responded. What harm could a little dance do with this thirty-something man, although he definitely wasn't my type. He was an inch or two shorter than me, which wasn't a great start.

Luke grabbed my hand and we walked out to the dance floor to jitterbug a quick country number the DJ had playing. Luke and I visited back and forth about his life and the girlfriend he had back home. I mentioned my husband's cheating and the fact that I was looking at a divorce in the near future. The DJ switched to a slower number and I felt his hands begin to creep onto my ass. This I wasn't very comfortable with.

"Can I cut in?" Timmy's voice approached from behind me.

"Okay," Luke hesitantly responded. I felt Timmy's hands take Luke's place as he tentatively joined my slow dance.

"Thank you," I whispered in Timmy's ear as I leaned in closer. "I really was not comfortable with him touching my butt. You better behave too."

We continued to dance to the slow number and then he swung me around the dance floor through an upbeat swing. I was surprised at how great of a dancer he was, and felt myself losing track of time. My body responded to his touch and I was really starting to get turned on from the touch, the sensuality of the dancing, and his eyes as they bore into my soul.

"Timmy," I whispered in his ear, "We are going to have to stop soon so it doesn't look bad. But, I want you to come to my room again later, when your roommate goes to sleep. I slipped him the second copy of my key card and we finished our last dance.

I found Andrea in a group of students I didn't recognize. "Hey Ms. Jamie!" She exclaimed.

I quickly explained to Andrea that I was going to go up to my room. I'd be by at 11pm to make sure she was there and ready for bed. I wasn't too worried about Timmy, I knew where he would be.

After a shower, a fresh shave and my whole bedtime routine I threw on a pair of soccer shorts and a hoody and checked Andrea's room. As I suspected, she was responsible and exactly where she should be. For good measure I checked on Timmy's room and his groggy roommate said he was in the shower. I told him to let Timmy know I checked when he got out and I went back to my room.

I took off my clothes and crawled into my bed naked to wait for my young stud to show up. I questioned my sanity again for doing this, but as I fantasized about who he was and reminisced about the previous night I knew I wanted another romp, but with more this time. I heard the beep of the door as the card did its magic. Timmy quietly entered the nearly dark room.

"Take off your clothes and join me under the covers," I said in my best sultry voice. It took no time at all for Timmy to shed his sweatpants and T shirt and I could see the outline of his sexy body in the moonlight as he approached.

Timmy pulled the covers back and immediately crawled on top of me, kissing me sweet and playfully at first, but soon intensified his ministrations as his hands began to roam. He played with my hair as we made out, and finally began playing with my nipples which shot tingles of pleasure straight into my pussy. I grabbed onto his ass and ground my needy pussy into his hard shaft. "I'm ready," I moaned into his ear. "I need to feel you inside me."

He carefully placed his manhood at my entrance after rubbing it up toward my clit and back down a couple of times. He knew my desperation had grown when I forcefully thrust up onto his shaft and made him enter me. This must have flipped a switch in his brain because suddenly his dominant side came out. He grabbed my wrists above my head and began kissing me again as he slowly entered me and withdrew and entered again. He wasn't going to let me control the action and I moaned with the raw sexuality of the situation. After a few minutes of slow and sensual, he withdrew and moved down my body.