A Teacher's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned in frustration as my pussy was left wanting, but was immediately rewarded again as I felt his tongue on my clit. He licked my pleasure bud back and forth a few times before applying some steady suction that fully engorged her and made me cry out loud with pleasure. I felt him push two fingers into my gushing pussy as he sucked on my clit and I knew I was quickly approaching a fantastic orgasm. My breathing and moaning was intensifying rapidly, but Timmy must have known. I have no doubt I was about 20 seconds from an earth-shattering orgasm when he again pulled away. I almost cried with frustration until I felt him roll me over and enter me from behind.

His hard shaft pounded into my pussy, hitting my g-spot with every stroke. I felt his right hand reach below me and pinch my clit and roll it between his fingers which finally gave me the release I had been craving. My whole body convulsed with the orgasm and I heard him cry out with one final hard thrust as he filled me with his cum and collapsed on top of me.

We laid like that for a minute or two as we both basked in our mutually amazing orgasms and allowed our heart rates to return back to normal. He pulled out and rolled me over for a sweet kiss.

"How about now," Timmy whispered. "Can I know your fantasy now?"

I giggled. "So, I told you I was married very young. I didn't really experience many things before my ex-husband. From what I've read and watched over the years, there are two things I have never tried really turn me on. The idea of a threesome with two guys both pleasuring me, and me pleasuring them really gets me going. Also, I think I like submission and possibly bondage but I've never tried it." I could feel a blush reddening my cheeks at the admission.

"Oh, wow. That's really hot!" Timmy exclaimed. "I would really like to make that come true for you. You already gave me more than I could ever imagine."

Timmy seemed genuine in his desire to provide me pleasure. After the way he dominated me in our coupling a few minutes prior I honestly believed he might be capable of bringing that type of sexual experience. He cuddled with me as we visited back and forth a bit more and I eventually fell asleep in his strong and comforting arms.

The next week I was back to school and trying to acclimate to my new routine. My ex finished moving out while I was gone to the conference and I was getting used to it just being my daughter and I. We pulled into the school parking lot and I braced for a Monday, one where I knew I'd see Timmy 4th period, right before lunch for his enrichment course. It was silly that my panties were damp thinking about him. I mentally chastised myself for being so weak and gave myself a reminder to be normal.

I shouldn't have worried since the morning went by quickly and without any issues. During lunch I felt my phone buzz. I looked down at my notification to see a Snap from Timmy.

"Hey sexy, that skirt makes your ass look HOT!" it read over an image of his smiling face. I made a mental note to always open messages when I was alone. I couldn't have someone see that over my shoulder!

"Thanks handsome" I wrote back over a quick smiling selfie back at him.

These little quips went on back and forth with a little bit of sexting in the evenings until Friday came around.

"Get a babysitter for the night. I need to see you." Timmy wrote as he stared intensely into the camera.

That look alone got my juices flowing. I made a quick call to my mom to see if my daughter could stay the night. She, of course, obliged.

"Okay, done. When should I expect you?" I responded to Timmy.

"I'll be over around 9pm tonight. I might stay over if that's okay. Both of my parents think I'm with the other one," Timmy texted back.

"Okay, see you then," I responded. I knew the rest of this Friday would creep along as I anticipated another romp with my young lover. I wondered what he might have in store for me.

The work day did finally end and I grabbed a bottle of wine and the makings for some chicken alfredo from the grocery store on my way home. I figured my teenage stud would likely be hungry at some point and I should have something prepared. After finishing supper, I went up the stairs to my bedroom wondering just how I should prepare myself.

I stepped into a hot shower and gave my legs and pussy a quick shave. I spent longer than necessary soaping up my body and trying to ensure I was as clean and smooth as possible. I stepped out and spread lotion all over my body that smelled tropical and fresh. I had just put on a new bra and panty set when I heard my doorbell ring.

I jogged down the steps and greeted Timmy from behind the door as he smiled in at me. He set a bag down by the door and handed me a small bouquet and greeted me with a quick kiss. I went to put the flowers on my table and he snuck up behind me, nuzzling my neck with soft kisses. I felt his hands roam around to my stomach and then up to my breasts where he teased my nipples through the sheer material of the bra. I felt my pulse quicken and heard a moan escape my throat as he adjusted and spun me around against the wall to kiss me hard.

The chemistry was strong as he kissed me with intensity. His tongue dueled with mine and his lips were soft and tender but intent on his pursuit. He bit my lower lip and I felt a tingle jolt through my pussy telling me just how much I wanted him. I broke the kiss and grabbed a hand, "Come on," I moaned. I led him to my room and undressed him on the way.

Timmy's strong body never disappointed me. As soon as he was undressed he tackled me onto the bed and continued his pursuit of my mouth through a kiss. His hands roamed my body and finally grabbed both of my wrists and held them above my head. I felt him move down my body and kiss my nipples lightly at first, but then surprised me when he bit one and then the other making them immediately hard before he sucked on each. He knew just how much the nipple play turned me on and didn't seem like he was in a rush to move on to the next thing.

Finally, I wiggled free from his grasp, or rather he let me wiggle free. I flipped over on top of him and kissed him sweetly as I positioned my dripping pussy above his cock and slowly pushed down. I moaned with the feeling and began slowly raising and lowering as I took my pleasure from his hard body. Timmy met my thrusts and grabbed onto my nipples to play while I rode him. It only took a couple of minutes before he suddenly warned me, "I'm going to cum!"

I hopped off and quickly took his member in my mouth, pumping and sucking for 5 seconds or so until I was rewarded with his orgasm and his vocal moans of pleasure. I sucked on his softening cock until I could tell his spasms of pleasure had waned and then hopped off to my bathroom to use some mouthwash.

I came back into my bedroom to find my bed empty. I could hear Timmy's footsteps returning. We both crawled into bed together after he laid his bag down on the floor. He kissed my head told me "I know you didn't get yours yet, now its your turn." He had a cocky little grin on his face as he moved down my body, licking my nipples and belly button on his way to my center. He didn't waste time trying to turn me on. He knew I was already warmed up and licked with long hard strokes up the cleft of my pussy before he sucked on my clit. I heard him spit on two fingers before inserting them in my pussy and rubbing them up against the front wall and caressing my g-spot. I felt a huge orgasm building from his fingers and mouth and exploded and thrashed about as I eventually had to push his head away.

I laid back on the bed and basked in the glow from my orgasm and waited for my heartrate to go back to normal. Timmy's weight shifted on the bed and I heard a buzzing sound that could only be a vibrator. I soon felt it on my nipples, keeping my arousal at a high level. Timmy was kissing me again and continued to pleasure my nipples as I tasted my pussy on his tongue. He whispered into my ear, "let's go doggy style!"

I knelt as he approached behind me with a hard swat on my ass. I gasped from the intense contact, and then moaned as I felt his hard cock enter me from behind. Timmy reached underneath me and placed the vibrator on my clit, slowly rubbing it back and forth as he plunged into my pussy with hard, even, deep strokes. With the vibration on my clit, I was soon approaching my second orgasm and cried out into my pillow as Timmy continued to fuck me hard from behind. The vibrator fell from my hand as I continued to spasm with pleasure

Timmy grabbed the forgotten vibrator and placed the slim unit over my rosebud. I had never done much anal play and was surprised at just how great it felt. He continued to play with my asshole as he fucked me from behind and then inserted it just a little bit. I moaned with the double penetration, even though it was just a small vibrator. The naughtiness of the moment was so sexy I was immediately approaching another orgasm. I was moaning loudly and panting as my pleasure increased and I could tell that Timmy was getting close too. We fucked hard for another minute or so before he grunted loudly and filled my pussy with his cum. He pushed the vibrator in with the last thrust and it brought on my pulsing orgasm. Timmy collapsed on top of me as we both rode the waves of bliss back down to Earth.

"Wow!" I giggled as we rolled next to each other in a comfortable cuddle. "I haven't had that many orgasms in short order in my life!"

"That was by far the hottest sex I've had." Timmy added. "I am so glad we decided to keep each other company."

"Me too!" I responded.

"I think you could go another round or two, but I know I can't. I am hungry, though." Timmy smiled.

Timmy and I went downstairs to enjoy some leftover chicken alfredo. Although he wasn't old enough to drink legally, I figured a glass of wine couldn't hurt. We enjoyed the intimacy of the moment with easy conversation, light caresses, and eventually a trip back up to bed where we slept soundly in each other's arms.

The next few weeks went on the same way. A quickie here, a night together there, and a growing forbidden friendship that I was powerless to stop. Timmy had somehow wedged himself into my life and knew more about my hopes and dreams and desires than most. Yet, we both saw this for what it was, a mutually beneficial arrangement for the rest of the year. After all, he would be leaving for college at the end of the semester.

"Should I bring anything over?" Timmy's message to me read.

"I think I've got it covered. See you soon!" I responded.

"Go upstairs, get naked, and get into bed," Timmy's next message demanded.

I contemplated disobeying since I knew that the spanking would be a turn on. But, instead I decided to go ahead and obey, hoping that the sweet release would come sooner. I heard him padding up the stairs in no time. He was carrying some soft rope.

Last month I confessed to Timmy that bondage was something that intrigued me, and it looked like he was about to make my fantasy come true. I felt my pussy begin to moisten as he cut the first chunk of rope and tied my left wrist firmly to the bedpost. He proceeded to tie my right wrist to the other side and then each ankle to the final posts leaving me spread eagle, exposed to anything he might want to do to me. Finally, he grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my head as a blindfold until everything was black. My nipples were already hard and my pussy wet at the sensory deprivation I knew I was about to experience.

Next, I waited for what seemed like forever, but was probably only 5 minutes. I heard Timmy rustling around and likely gathering things he intended to use in our play. I felt what was probably a feather touching my left nipple. It tickled lightlyJe back and forth before I felt Timmy suck it into his mouth and worry it with his teeth. He moved to the other nipple, giving it the same action.

Then, I heard the buzzing of what I figured was my vibrator begin. It was a flexible "U" shaped model. It was vibrating at a low frequency as he placed one side inside my vagina and the other resting on my clit. I heard a tearing noise and soon felt athletic tape being plastered to my skin, holding the vibrator in place on my clit. I assumed Timmy had the remote for it and would change frequencies as he pleased.

"Ooooh, that feels so good," I moaned. The slow pleasure was coursing through my body from my pussy up to my nipples. Timmy was back to work again as I felt lube being rubbed around on my tight little asshole. He rubbed around the rim causing me to moan more before slowly inserting a finger. As he worked to open me up, he intensified the vibrations and I was soon getting close to orgasm. He must have sensed that because the vibrations suddenly turned totally off as my hips bucked in the air to try and force contact I couldn't achieve.

I whimpered in frustration, "Please just let me cum!"

"Not yet," Timmy playfully responded. "You've got to earn it"

It I wouldn't have been so horny I might have paid more attention to that last sentence. But, as it was the vibrations started up again slowly and I felt Timmy add more lube to my rear entrance as he pushed a slim plug into place. I kept a slow burn as the vibrations continued to pleasure me, but not with enough intensity to orgasm. I didn't feel Timmy's presence for a few minutes until I felt the bed shift under his weight. The vibration increased and his mouth latched onto my nipple, lightly biting it again.

Then, I felt the bed shift slightly and a second mouth latched onto my left nipple. "Wait, who else is here with us?" I grunted through a moan to Timmy.

I heard his masculine laugh, and then he replied, "you'll find out soon enough!"

The mouths continued to pleasure my nipples and knead my breasts as the vibrator was turned onto a high mode. It took only a few short seconds to burst forth into climax. My body bucked and shook as I rode the waves of pleasure and finally the tape was ripped away and the torturous vibrator removed.

I wasn't given much recovery before I felt what I was fairly confident was Timmy's cock at the entrance to my pussy. He filled me in a way I had grown accustomed to, his girth hitting all the right places. Then, I felt a foreign cock at my lips. I tentatively licked the shaft and his lowered balls as he crouched down over my face. I gave him the best blow job I knew how without any use of my hands at all.

On one hand I really wanted to use my hands as I gave the blow job. I wanted to remove the blindfold and see who Timmy had brought in to add to my pleasure. But on the other hand, it was sexy to just live in the moment and feel and touch and be touched without over-thinking. I heard myself moaning and grunting along with Timmy's thrusts. Feeling the small butt plug in motion with every thrust of his cock was turning me on in was I never knew.

Timmy's thrusts were steady but I could hear his breathing begin to become labored. I knew he was getting close, as was his still unknown friend. The friend's shaft was getting harder and I knew his moans signified imminent release. "I'm goona cum!" Timmy warned as he pulled out and began covering me with his jizz. At nearly the same time his friend shot the first rope of hot cum into my mouth and covered my face and chest with the rest.

Timmy removed my blindfold and my eyes readjusted to the scene around me. There sat his best friend Cole with a shit-eating grin on his face. Timmy got up to retrieve a warm washcloth for me as I took in Cole's sexy young body.

Like Timmy, Cole recently turned 18. But unlike my lover, he was far less driven academically and therefore was never in my honors or enrichment classes.

"Wow Ms. Jamie!" Cole whispered, "You're the hottest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you've been fucking Timmy all this time!"

"Just so we're clear, this has to stay a secret, Cole." I responded. "Timmy knows that I would lose my job if anyone found out, even though we are all legal here."

"Right, well Timmy also said you were insatiable. He enlisted my help, and I don't think we're quite done yet," Cole replied.

"We can all keep a secret," Timmy added. "I think I need to untie you now, though."

He did untie me and rubbed my wrists and ankles as he removed the ropes. Then, Timmy rolled me over and started fucking my asshole slowly with the plug he placed there. I was already at a high arousal level from the fucking I had been receiving a few minutes prior. I felt Timmy roll me back over where Cole kissed me for the first time and Timmy took a place between my thighs and began licking and sucking my clit. I felt the little pleasure bud become very engorged from the sucking and soon with two fingers of his in my pussy I was bucking through an orgasm as I continued to make out with his friend.

Both young men were seemingly ready to go again by this time. Timmy laid down on the bed and I straddled him, burying his cock in my wet pussy. Cole came up behind me and pushed the butt plug in and out a couple of times before removing it all together. He added some lube to his cock and began pushing into me.

Double penetration was something I always wanted to try, and I was thankful Cole wasn't as well-endowed as Timmy. Both cocks were soon buried and I felt more full than I ever had in my life. As the men began to slowly thrust I heard myself moaning and panting and asking for it harder. They fucked me with long hard strokes as my clit rubbed up against Timmy. My body began to shake as I climbed higher and higher into the pleasure until a dam finally broke and my body convulsed with waves of pleasure. I wasn't allowed to come down as the men continued to fuck me hard. My pussy flooded their cocks but still they continued. I was sweaty and moaning and delirious with pleasure as they both finally came and filled me with their seed.

Cole rolled off of me and I rolled off of Timmy as the men sandwiched me in the middle of them on the bed and cuddled for a moment. We were sticky with cum and I was lying in a wet spot I was fairly certain I created but I didn't care. I was totally and completely satisfied in that moment. I felt comfortable in their arms and found myself drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night finding that Timmy had rolled me over to the far side of my king-sized bed, out of the wet spot. Cole must have left. He placed a blanket over the spot and was cuddled back up next to me. I smiled at how he took care of me and fell back asleep to the sound of his light snoring.

******************************************************************************

The next morning it was back to life as usual. Timmy took off early in the morning and my daughter came home from her dad's. My days were full of work and trying my best to be a good mother to my young daughter. I knew the last thing I needed was a serious relationship, and with Timmy and now it seemed Cole filling my sexual needs perhaps I could take time to focus on these things and people that mattered in my life.

Sometimes Timmy would sneak in during the night, even though my daughter was there. It was sweet pleasure to have him there, although he had to sneak out early. Cole didn't come as often, almost always exclusively on a weekend when I didn't have my daughter. That was probably a good thing because with the two young men together I couldn't control my volume and often lost myself in the moment until I had multiple orgasms and found myself covered in cum.

This little secret society was going well, with no breaches in security. This would all change during spring break.

Timmy's older brother Will is a college junior and just celebrated his 21st birthday. He decided to come home for the break since he really didn't have the money to spend on the extravagant tropical spring break some of his friends did. He hadn't been home since the previous summer, and their mom was happy to see him. Timmy was excited to spend some time with his brother too, from what he told me. I figured I would see a little less of him throughout the week, but I understood. It was too bad since my daughter was spending the week with my ex-husband's parents for some much needed spoiling.