A Teachers Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that all ten of the Water Rats found a reason to come in and see Dr. North... ah Dr. Fitz...whatever, the principal. They asked about her health and stuff and they left just as soon as Jen told then that I would be there tomorrow.

After dinner, we sat on the couch and talked for a while. Until Jen fell asleep on my shoulder. I carried her into the bedroom, changed her into her nightgown and put her to bed.

The next morning I drove Jen to Grant, as I would be there in the afternoon there was no reason to take two cars. I went off to a meeting with the licensing bureau to finalize another import license.

I got back to Grant around 3:00 pm and went to Jen's office. Marie looked up and smiled at me, now that I wasn't a teacher and just Mr. Dr. North, I was okay. I went in to see Jen and we talked for a few minutes, then I quickly kissed her and went to my class room.

As I heard the Water Rats coming I went to the back of the classroom and stood in the corner. They came into the classroom and when they didn't see me behind the desk, Jamal said, "See I told ya, he ain't commin. He was always here before we got here and HE AIN'T HERE."

The others just stood there in silence looking at the desk. Then in a loud voice I said "Oh ye of little faith," as I walked to the front of the classroom. Needless to say, pandemonium ensued. First they all yelled at Jamal and then came to me shaking my hand and pounding me on the back.

They were full of questions and I had to tell them about our travels in Europe. They thought that it was hilarious that we had to get married all over in Spain and again in Italy. Aurora laughed and said, "Mista Fitz, you betta not ever think about divorcing Dr. North, cause it will cost you a million dollars to get three divorces in three different countries." They asked about Mr. Maurice, Miss Catherine, Yvonne and Mama and Papa.

Of course, there were comments about Jen looking a bit heavier, "I guess that all of that good European food puts on the pounds. Well she is married now so she doesn't have to worry about her figure." They giggled and guffawed.

I spent about an hour and a half talking. We stopped when Jen came in and then they had a million questions for her. They had to confirm that we really did have to get married two more times. Nothing was said about her weight. We didn't get out of Grant until almost six o'clock.

SWIMMING

On Saturday, I was there at the pool. I was expecting that they would need a lot of work after laying off for the Summer, but I was pleasantly surprised that they had all been swimming in the public pools and were even better than when we finished in June. We started working on dives and racing starts. It was fun, we would race each other and fight over the results. They could argue with everyone but Charles.

Charles was our big guy. He stood about 6'6" was about 250 lbs, all of it muscle. He was a bit awkward, that is until he got into the water. In the pool he was graceful and fast. None of the others could come close to him. I always thought that I was rather fast, but he left me in his wake.

I wanted him to try out for the swimming team, but when he showed up for try-outs they laughed at him and he was so embarrassed that he left before he even got into the water. I was pissed but he asked me not to say anything, "Really, Mista Fitz, if they don't want me, then I don't want to be swimming with them." Against my better judgment I didn't say anything.

Grant's swimming team, the Crusaders were good. They had been to the state competitions a couple of times and did rather well. They had a couple of great swimmers on the team. Great and arrogant swimmers.

Well words were exchanged during the day and after a few weeks a challenge was made. The swimming team and the Water Rats were going to have a competition. This was something that I didn't want. But it was done.

So, right before the Thanksgiving break, I was in the pool coaching the Water Rat swimming team(?) in their first competition. I really didn't think that we stood a chance.

BUT...after three heats we were behind by one point. My Water Rats were holding their own against the swimming team. And again after three quarters of the races we were only three points behind.

They were definitely holding their own. The Crusaders were not happy. But with the biggest part of the school was there, they acted like ladies and gentlemen, sort of. Everyone was there to see what the Water Rats did.

The seventh heat was a 200 free style race. The swim team had their number two man there. I knew that he was fast. But the Water Rats had Charles

When Coach Rossi fired the starters pistol, Charles leapt forward and never looked back. And he would have had to look back to see any of the others. No one even came close to him. As I said Charles was fast.

Not only that but Jamal came in third, a very close third. We were now tied with the Crusaders. Charles swam in the next three races and although he came in first the Crusaders finished second third and fourth. So the score was still tied. Finally, the last race came it was a 400 free style.

Rossi had her number one man, Walter Monroe in this one. Everyone was sure that he would clean up. Especially because Charles had been in he last three races and was a bit tired, but refused to admit it. "Don't worry, Mista Fitz, I'm fine just give me a minute and I'll be as good as new."

This last race was just between Charles and Walter. At the shot they both were off. It was neck and neck for most of the race. But then in the last lap Charles fell about a half a stroke and that's the way the race finished. The Water Rats lost by one point. The Crusaders were ecstatic. The Water Rats took it very well, they were more than happy with their performance.

As every one walked back to the lockers, I went up to Charles and put my arm around his shoulder and said, "Charles, you did your best, you just swam three races and you were tired. You did your best."

Charles stopped and looked at me and said, "Mista Fitz, I could have won that race."

I looked at him, "What? You could have won?"

"Yea, I held back. I didn't want to win. We had to lose."

"Charles what are you talking about?"

"Mista Fitz, if we won the Crusaders would have been humiliated. We have been humiliated too many times to do that to someone else. They would have never forgiven us, and probably more people would have hated us."

I looked at him with a new sense of respect. "Don't worry, I won't tell the others."

He laughed and said, "Oh, they know. They all know, we discussed it and every one agreed that I would lose."

"We talked about it before the last race. Look, Mista Fitz, we know what a lot of people in this school think that we're a bunch of retards, because we have to have you, teaching us. If we were to win, a lot more people would hate us. This way we made a good showing and they still won."

I started to laugh and said, "You guys are the best."

Jen and I flew out to California for Thanksgiving. We wanted to spend the holiday with June and Brian. As Jen was due in mid February, we didn't want to be flying out for Christmas. June was really excited, she seemed to be acting more like a grandmother than an aunt.

"Well, I did practically raised you. In fact when you were just a baby, I would pretend that you were my baby and that I was your mother." She put her arms around me and softly said, "Mom would have been so happy, her baby having a baby, I mean two babies. So I guess I will have to be happy for me and Mom."

When we returned from the Thanksgiving break, Coach Rossi approached me. "Fitz," she said, "Do you think that it would cause any problems with your little group is I were to talk to Haney and Taylor about coming on to the Crusaders? We could really use them."

I smiled and said, "I don't think that will be a problem Rossi, but if you want I will talk to them this afternoon."

She gave me a big smile, "I'd really appreciate it. With the two of them to round out our team, I think that we would have a shot at the State championship."

That afternoon when we were about to start, I said, "I've been thinking. You have to start preparing a resume for college. What that means is that you have to start doing something other than coming to school and then going home."

I looked around at all of them and asked, "Who here are in some form of extracurricular activities?"

Six of the ten raised their hands, it seemed that Jamal, Charles, Mitchell and Maurice were not involved with anything. I knew this but I didn't want let them know. I said, "Look, gentlemen, I use that term loosely, you have better get involved in something. You are going to have to show schools that you are interested in something other than yourselves."

"Maurice you are always talking about flying and space, why not get involved with the Science club. Mitchell, you are our Math wiz, why not the Math club. Charles you and Jamal sort of know how to swim, maybe you two should try out for the Swimming Team. I think after your performance last week no one is going to laugh at you."

Charles looked away and said, "Ah, I don't know, Mista Fitz."

"Why should I do anything for them? What have they done for me?" Jamal asked.

I smiled and said, "You wouldn't be doing it for them, it would be for Grant."

Jamal sneered and said, "What do I care about Grant? What did Grant ever do for me?"

"Well, maybe it wasn't Grant, but someone closely connected to it. I can think of someone, who will go nameless, who is very connected to Grant and if you did something for Grant you would be doing it for her."

It took a second, but then both Charles and Jamal looked at me and Charles said, "No fair, Mista Fitz, that's hitting below the belt."

I smiled and said, "Yup."

The next afternoon both Jamal and Charles showed up at the pool and at the end of the practice session were on the team.

By the time of Christmas break, the Crusaders were a team to be reckoned with. The Fearsome Foursome were putting Grant on the map. Walter, Edward, Charles and Jamal were unstoppable.

Jen was really happy. First that the team was cleaning up, but even more importantly, that the Water Rats were becoming integrated into the life of the school. I promised that I wouldn't tell them that. The outcasts were becoming mainstream.

By the Christmas break, the Crusaders were close to qualifying for the State championships that would be held in the beginning of February.

Charles was Charles, no over active ego, "Au gee Mista Fitz, I guess I'm just good at swimming. It's really fun."

Jamal, however, was MISTER BIG. That is until he got into the Water Rat classroom. Then he was Jamal, who was a lot slower than Charles. Kisha explained to him, "So when you are faster than Charles then you can try to be MISTER BIG, but now just sit down and shut your big mouth." I love my Water Rats!

WAITING AND WAITING...AND WAITING

Christmas was wonderful, we spent Christmas Eve at Brian and Nellie's. We told stories of how we celebrated Christmas Eve as youngsters. Clive brought us through a British Christmas Eve and I told of the Christmas Eves that I spent in Amsterdam. Jen and I had Christmas at our apartment. Brian, Nelly, Clive and Lily and all of the children were there. It was a noisy, fun affair. We made the traditional British Christmas goose for dinner.

As the festivities were going on I sat and thought that next year there would be two more at Christmas dinner. Wow, twins and they were coming fast, in a little over a month I would be the father of two children. Me, Ronald Fitzgibbons, and/or Sergent Henry Duval, the godless Legionnaire would now and forever after be Daddy. I loved it.

I was sitting there with a smile on my face and Jen sat next to me and with a questioning look said, "A penny for your thoughts. Sitting here with a big grin on your face, I can't imagine what you are thinking about."

I laughed and said, "I didn't think that I was so obvious. I was thinking that we are going to need a bigger goose next year with all of the new mouths to feed."

Jen shook her head and said, "I think that we will have a few years before we have to worry about a bigger goose. They won't be eating much until they are teenagers and then your son will probably be eating us out of house and home."

After everyone left, we sat on the sofa and cuddled. The only light in the room came from the small lights on the Christmas tree. I pulled Jen into me and held her tightly. She rested her head on my chest and soon she was breathing deeply and evenly, fast asleep.

I picked up my beautiful, pregnant wife and carried her to bed. I lay her on the bed and undressed her. After putting a flannel nightgown on her and covering her with the blanket, I got in next to her, put my arms around her and held her to me. Soon I joined my love in a deep restful sleep.

The next week was rather busy. Our first store was opening on New Year's Eve. It was a gala affair. Ben and Nelly, Clive and Lily were there and so were many others. It was going to be a good New Year. Believe me New Years Eve was a good time to open a spirits store.

Jen and I got back to the apartment around six and had a light dinner. After cleaning up, we took our tea and went into the living room. Around seven thirty Jen got a call from Coach Rossi and was informed that after today's meet the Crusaders had qualified for the State Champs. You could hear the team screaming and hollering in the background.

After hanging up Jen, put her arms around me and held me tight. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. The kiss broke and Jen began to tear at my pants. Unbuckling the belt and fighting with the button and zipper. She got my pants open and shoved her hand into my briefs and began to roughly stroke my dick.

"Oh Ron, oh god, Ron, I want you ...I need you...I need you right now."

By now she was practically tearing my shirt off. I had her blouse unbuttoned and had unhooked her bra. A few moments later my pants were on the floor, next to her skirt and panties.

My hands were all over her body, petting and caressing her breasts, belly and her ass. Jen was jerking my dick with such passion and force, that for a moment I thought that she would pull my dick off.

She was moaning, not saying words, just inarticulate sounds of lust and love. I hand my hand between her legs and was playing her labial lips and every once in a while stroking the clitoral hood.

I then lifted her up and had her kneel on the couch leaning over the back. He beautiful round firm ass was there in front of me. I bent over and kissed her ass cheeks, then stood up and positioning my dock at the entrance of her vagina, I began to slowly enter her. However, as my dick began to spread her luscious wet lips, I was taken by a mad desire and I had to have her right now.

I grabbed her hips and pulling her back into me, I rammed my dick completely into her with one lunge. Jen let out with a scream as she pushed back into me. I groaned as I started to pound my dick into my wife's cunt. I hammered into her with out any thought, just animal lust and desire.

Jen matched and even surpassed my insane fucking. She was pounding back into me, forcing my dick deeper and deeper into her hot wet cunt. We were oblivious to everything. Completely consumed by our carnal endeavors. Trying to reach that apex of pleasure and that all consuming orgasmic release.

Without any warning, Jen began to scream, to quake and whine. Her body went into spasms as she started to orgasm, crying out her love and desire for me.

As she did the muscles of her cunt squeezed and throbbed on my dick I knew that it would not be long before I sprayed the inside of Jen's vagina with my hot semen. I began to pound into her with renewed vigor and then I rammed my dick as far into her as possible and discharged volley after volley into her baby filled womb.

It seemed that we went on like this for hours, fucking and cumming, screaming and groaning. Until, finally being completely spent I fell over her back, holding most of my weight off of her. Jen slumped into the couch and reached back and put her hand on my cheek.

I put my hands around her chest and took her breasts in my hands. I fondled them, playing with and squeezing her nipples.

"Ron, I love it when you play with my breasts. It feels so good and it makes me so hot. Please don't stop."

"Oh Jen, I won't ever stop loving your breasts, to me they are perfection." I whispered as I slipped out of her and sat on the couch.

Jen got up and sat on my lap. She wiggled her ass on my crotch and put her arms around my neck. She started to give me butterfly kisses all over my face saying, "Uumm that's good, I like that, delicious. That tastes really good."

She turned to face me, but her belly kept us apart. I really hadn't realized just how big she had become. I didn't say anything, she might start crying. It seemed that she would cry at the drop of a hat. Both Brian and Ben warned me about that.

I leaned over her belly and kissed her. I smiled at her and in a very serious voice said, "Excuse Ma'am, did I ever tell you just how beautiful you are? Well...if I haven't... I will tell you now. Genevieve North Fitzgibbons, You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Jen looked at me and started to cry, "Oh, Ron, I love you so much." She put her arms around me and pulled me into her.

All of a sudden I felt the babies move. I looked down and I could actually see the skin on her belly move. "Look, your children are trying to kick me for making their mother cry."

She started to laugh through the tears and pushed at me. "You're insane," she giggled.

"Yes, I am. But it doesn't make me a bad person."

We got up and went into the bedroom, got into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

THE STATE MEET and/or Welcome To Our World

The State Championships were held in mid February. It started on Friday afternoon and ended on Sunday afternoon. It was the weekend before the President's Week break. Jen was due any time now. Not quite past due but getting close.

The meet was being held in Baltimore this year, actually the pool was closer to out apartment then Grant was. We were there for the opening ceremony to cheer the Crusaders on. All of the Water Rats were there, cheering for Grant and hooting at the other teams.

Friday wasn't a long day, ended around five thirty after a few heats were run. Saturday and Sunday would be the crunch days.

We were there early Saturday morning. The day was long and the pool was hot and humid. But taking a break and going out was a shock. The mid February weather was cold. Jen and I stayed inside. I didn't find it all that bad but my poor wife was suffering. She was hot and sweaty, but her team was here and there was no way in hell that she was going to leave.

As the day wore on the Crusaders were holding their own. Not blowing everyone away but well in contention.

We were sitting in the bleachers. In the last row, so that Jen could lean back on the railing. We had the Water Rats and some of their parents with us. Ma Taylor (Jamal's Grandmother) was there, as were the Haney's, Charles' parents, making sure that their Dr. North was okay. Giving her water and juice and seeing that she ate.

Around 2:30 pm, Jen put her head on my shoulder and dozed off. I put my arm around her and held her close. All of a sudden, Jen jerked awake and said in a panicky voice, "Ron, I think that it's time. I think that my water broke."

Before I could react, Ma Taylor was there next to Jen and said, "Nothing to worry about, my dear. There is plenty of time. Nothing to worry about."

There was a large puddle of water under the bench and Jen was so embarrassed. "Nothing to be embarrassed about, my dear. All mothers go through this, it's the only way babies can be born," Ma Taylor laughed.