All Comments on 'A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 11'

by SubBabs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Let's hope

John kills his wife and Kevin (preferably by shooting his cock off) first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Changes in Pam

John' sees his wife after being gone for two days and doesn't say anything about her hair being blonde and her pussy being locked up, or the tatoo on her cunt. Seems to me, John knows he has lost his wife and with all this free time on his hands, he could think of a very good way to get revenge on Kevin and Pam. Seeing how Pam had to talk John out of fighting Kevin when he came to pick her up. I like the info about Kevin and school board members being tight, but there is no way Kevin can make that much money as a school principal without being a thief. Small town poliiics can be tough to beat but you start making some smoke and soon a fire will break out. John has shown signs of being a man - there is no way he would allow Pam to make him be a submissive wimp to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The plot thickens

Whatever your feelings are about John, he has good taste in handguns. The Colt Single Action in the 45 Colt (Long Colt) is a venerable choice and quite classy when dressed in stag grips. It is overlooked by many for self defense-personal protection, but it will certainly permanently anchor anything on two legs, including Kevin. Particularly when stoked with the Cor-bon +p 200 Jacketed Hollow Point at 1100 feet per second, and with 537 foot pounds of muzzle energy; no doubt John is familiar with it. It is interesting that Pam didn’t tell John that she loved him when she returned from the auction that night. Was her choice in sleeping attire, an old granny gown, sending her cuckold husband a message? Will John seek revenge on Kevin, and will Kevin’s wife, Theresa, help him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Last part

The last part is where the story may lead to bad feeling. Hopefully you, the writer, will not take us on this depressing journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bunch of netorare bullshit

the gun is an interesting development hope he shoots them both then himself for the classic NTR ending.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
TAKING ONE VERY HUGHMONSTER COCK

another briliant part of this awesome horny story. love both the story and the writing. just one more to then and end part to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Only person whom can concokt such shit of a "story" is a sick pervert.

Looks like there is many of "them" out there. Those people need help badly ! Viz (jr) and others. It is a sign of permissiveness of society to let sickos like that roam streets instead locking them in mental asylums. And that includes "writers" !

acomeauacomeauabout 13 years ago
Uneven

The descriptions on the sex are vibrant and captivating but the other material seems a little dry and curt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please have John

make public the whole sorry tale and ask why society is allowing a pervert like Kevin anywhere near a school.

Since John's "Life" is effectively over already he has nothing left worth living for.

It would be good if he could get near enough to Kevin on some public occasion to blow his balls off without risking damage to his femoral artery then have the story public at the inquest after killing himself.

The school board would think long and hard before allowing another bully like Kevin into a position of power.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous