A Team Player

Story Info
My wife loans me to her friend.
4k words
3.95
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for the three of us when I noticed something odd.

Usually our dinner guests would be laughing and chatting with my wife Cathy while I cooked, but that night, as I was getting ready to serve the food, I couldn't hear a thing.

I had learned to cook in college, a long, long time ago, before rock-star TV chefs dressed in pristine whites made a fortune screaming at terrified contestants.

My restaurant job days were long gone, but the skills I learned, and the satisfaction of making a good meal never left. And so every now and then I'd forget my day job and cook up something special. Sometimes Cathy and I would invite a few friends, and over time it became a thing. Lately that meant Heather and Zack would join us, two of our neighbors.

When I noticed the silence I called out to Cathy and Heather on the back porch - Zack was away on business.

"Two minutes to dinner!" I garnished the dishes, balanced the plates on my arm, and joined them at the table.

The food was good - if I say so myself - but they seemed subdued, quieter than usual. Not even the second bottle of wine loosened things up, so eventually I had to ask.

"Everything OK with you two?"

Cathy answered quickly, almost too quickly, and as she did I caught her eyes flickering across the table to Heather, if only for a second. "Yes hon, all's fine, why?"

Her words hung in the air, punctuated only by the sounds of knives and forks on plates.

"I don't know, you guys seem quieter than usual."

Heather broke the tension. "I don't care Cathy, I'll tell him. You're right Bob. I was telling Cathy earlier that I am SO frustrated with Zack."

She paused, took a slug of wine, and went on.

"He hasn't touched me in months. You know how much he travels, but that isn't it - he says he's just not interested in that anymore, and dammit, I still am."

She let out half a wry laugh. "Of all the problems a couple could have, did you ever hear of such a thing?"

Unintentionally, reflexively, I shot a glance at my wife - a side-eye that Heather caught.

"What was that?" Heather asked, as she looked back and forth between us.

"What was what?" I replied, mustering the best fake innocence I could.

"That look. I saw that. Why did you look at Cathy like that?"

It was Cathy's turn.

" 'That look' " said Cathy, "Was because we have the same issue. It isn't just you and Zack."

"Oh Cathy" Heather said, "I'm so sorry...' "

"Thank you. But our situation is different. It's me, not Bob. I'm the one who's lost interest."

I stared at my wife in utter disbelief. It was true, yes - but I was shocked that she was laying it out for Heather. Our dirty laundry.

But Cathy was just getting started. "It began a few years ago. It was nothing in particular - I've been to the doctor, it's more like - I don't know, like I lost my appetite."

Heather stammered a bit. "And Bob, how are you coping with Cathy's..."

Before I could answer the question Cathy answered it for me, truthfully, with an edge in her voice.

"He's not coping well. For the first six months he told me AT LEAST once a week that he needed it. I've caught him twice now taking matters 'into his own hands' if you know what I mean - which is fine, except for the callouses he's probably raising."

Cathy smirked at me, and I wanted to tell her to shut up...but I didn't want to totally ruin dinner and provoke a fight.

We had finished eating by then, and I thought I'd simply retreat to the kitchen. "This seems like a good time for me to clean up. Hope you guys enjoyed the food. And Cathy, no callouses yet" - I held up my palms for inspection - "No, wait, starting to get one right here" and pointed to my right hand - "but what's a guy to do, right?" I smiled sharply back at her, gathered the plates, and headed into the kitchen.

Later that night I was still in the kitchen, a half-dozen recipe books on the island as I planned another meal, when Cathy came in to apologize.

"Hey, I'm sorry" she said as she rubbed my shoulders, the first time she had touched me in months. "As you were cleaning up Heather said I was really bitchy, and I guess she's right. She said that she knew how you felt, and that it's a really hard thing to deal with."

The apology surprised me - it was very unlike Cathy.

"She's right Cathy, it is a hard thing to deal with - umm, especially when it gets hard."

That broke the tension.

We laughed, she playfully slapped my back, and we decided to turn in. That night, as we were about to turn off the lights she leaned over, propped herself on an elbow, and ran a finger down my arm.

"You know hon, I don't want to see you get callouses. Maybe, umm, well, you know, I could help." Her hand trailed down my side to my hip, and then lower.

" 'Help'? What did you have in mind..."

"I could do that for you...that thing..."

She traced her fingers along my cock, making it twitch and causing me to shiver. She played with it for a minute or two, and as my erection grew she started to stroke me.

I didn't want to break the spell, or say anything that might make her change her mind. I sighed softly, and then moaned as she picked up the pace. When I moaned Cathy reacted - "Oh my, Heather said I should help you out, poor boy, but I didn't realize it would be this easy."

She started stroking me faster, and I bucked my hips a couple of times, knowing that after a long dry spell I wasn't going to last long. Cathy seemed to be entertained, and egged me on. "You still like my boobs?" she asked - and with a free hand pulled her right breast out of her nightie, pinching her nipple until it was hard.

"God yes Cathy, and yeah, that's really nice, please don't stop." She stroked even faster, her eyes wide as she watched, and just I erupted in a long series of spurts and groans that sent cum flying everywhere, including on her bare tit.

She laughed. "Jesus Bob, you've been saving it for how long?" - as if she had nothing to do with the situation, but her hand on my still-throbbing cock felt so good I didn't care about her sarcasm. When I fell asleep fifteen minutes later I was thinking, dimly, that maybe I could get her to do that again.

But by the next morning everything had returned to the way it was. I woke up with a raging morning erection that was obvious under the thin sheets, but neither of us said anything about that, or the night before. Cathy went for her morning run, and I took a long shower and jerked off thinking about her hand on me and shooting cum on her tits.

It was nearly a month before I made another dinner - we were both busy, and some of my business travel got in the way.

There was more to it, though. I was almost reluctant to return to the kitchen since the last dinner. On the one hand - so to speak - that dinner had ultimately gotten me a long-overdue hand job. Only one, but still, a good one. On the other hand, the conversation over dinner was "awkward," at best.

But I cook for myself as much as others, and so I was back in the kitchen expecting Heather and Zack when the doorbell rang that Saturday night.

"Cathy, can you get that?"

"Sure."

I went back to cooking and figured they'd have their usual bottle of wine on the porch before I served things up. Twenty minutes later I called out, as usual. "Dinner in five!" and Cathy called back "Great, we're ready."

Much to my surprise, when I brought out the plates Zack was nowhere to be seen. "He had a business trip come up" said Heather. "Yet ANOTHER one."

I wasn't terribly surprised. "More for us" I said, hoping to avoid having the conversation veer off into uncomfortable territory again. I cracked the next bottle of wine, offered a toast, and we dove into the food.

The meal passed without more "couples therapy" - instead, just the usual chit-chat about politics, celebrities, and things going on around town. I opened the third bottle of wine, poured everyone another round, and said that I'd clean up the kitchen - but Cathy objected.

"Cleaning up already?" she said as she looked at me. "Don't clean up yet, we're having such a good time." I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow - this wasn't the usual thing.

"Besides" Heather said. "Cathy has something to tell you." She nodded her head at Cathy.

"Hon, Heather and I were talking." I bet they were, I was thinking to myself...

"We all have the same problem. But in reverse. Heather can't get Zack to look at her...and well, we've been open about our issues, too."

I was looking at Cathy, and then looked over at Heather. Heather leaned in when I turned to her, her hands on her wine glass, and it was then that I noticed that she was wearing a low cut top and seemed to be showing me more of her breasts - and the lace-edged bra she was wearing, peeking out from the vee-neck of her top.

I made sure not to look at Heather's chest as Cathy continued.

"So we were thinking...we could all help each other out." Cathy paused, and I waited.

"Zack told Heather he didn't really care - or even want to know, what she needs to do...and Hon, I know you have needs...so...I think we're all OK if you and Heather..."

Her voice trailed off.

"If Heather and I...what?" I said, softly.

It was at that moment that Heather reached under the table, put her hand on my thigh, and lightly stroked my leg, using her nails to make sure I felt every bit of her electric caress.

"If you and Heather took care of what you both need. With each other. There's one condition, though."

I was having trouble concentrating because my cock was already growing hard. "Yes..."

"I get to be in the room and watch. I want to make sure you don't start talking about me, or fall in love, or anything stupid like that, and unless I'm there I will never know for sure. I mean I trust you both, but still."

My mind was reeling. "What, you'll be like - our chaperone, or something?"

Cathy smiled. "Think of me more like the coach - we're all on the same team here, and want the same thing. I just want to make sure everybody plays by the rules. But I'm not sure you'll really need any coaching, Bob - after all, Heather's a very attractive woman, don't you agree?"

Heather had reached up under the table further, creeping her hand along my leg, as if she were looking for my cock - and then she found it, bulging in my jeans.

I turned towards Heather, and this time looked down her blouse as she followed my eyes. "Oh yes, very attractive, in all the right ways."

I had no idea what size her breasts were - and couldn't have cared less, just that they were round, plump, undoubtedly soft and suckable, and the thought of them in my mouth made my cock even harder.

"Well that's settled - let's go to the bedroom" Cathy said, with genuine enthusiasm.

I wasn't sure if this was some kind of mean joke - like maybe Zack was hiding in the bedroom closet - but Heather reached out to take my hand, and I decided I would just follow.

The bedroom curtains were drawn shut and the lights were off, making it dark except for the glow of the electric candles on the dresser. The big stuffed chair in the corner had been pulled right next to the bed, and there was a pile of pillows against the headboard. The small table from our guest room was next to the stuffed chair, with a couple of bottles of water and some lube on it.

It was no joke - the two of them had planned this for days, if not weeks.

Cathy sat in the chair next to the bed, tucking her knees up under her rear, and sipped her wine. "Heather and I thought if we set the mood it might be more...comfortable. You know, having an audience, and having to perform, in case that might be a problem for you."

As if on cue Heather turned to me and brushed her hand against the crotch of my jeans. "I don't think that will be a problem" she said. She started to unbutton my shirt as she looked up into my eyes, and when she got halfway down she reached into my shirt and pinched my nipples, something I always loved.

"Pinch me again, I really like that" I said in a half-whisper.

"I know" she said, "Cathy told me." And she pinched me harder. "I like the same thing - my nipples...are so sensitive."

We were at the point of no return.

I looked at Cathy. She was smiling in the dim light, the reflection of the candles shimmering on her wine glass as she raised it to her lips and then gestured, a motion halfway between a toast and an invitation to experience Heather's nipples.

I reached behind Heather under her blouse, unhooked her bra, and helped her pull her shirt over her head. She pushed her bra straps down, tossed it on the floor, and cupped and pointed her breasts at me.

The room was warm but her nipples were jutting. I dropped to my knees and started sucking, hearing her moan softly as I did, and then felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me more tightly against her breasts which flattened between my face and her chest. God were they soft.

This was real - not a joke. Zack did not burst out of the closet, Cathy did not yell "April Fools." I tumbled into bed with Heather, and we tried not to rush as we helped each other out of our clothes. We caressed and groped, touched and licked, and then she got up on her hands and knees, presented her ass in the air, and almost hissed - "do me like this."

My favorite position, doggy - but Cathy probably had told her that, for all I knew. I got behind Heather and rubbed my cock up and down her furry slit, which was glistening-wet in the electric candlelight. She wiggled her rear and tried to push back. "Put it in me, please, do it..."

My cock was jutting out and ached for her sweet, wet hole. I was afraid I'd cum the minute I plunged into her. I looked over at Cathy sitting against the bed, and for the first time she spoke up.

"Easy with that thing honey, make sure she's ready." She uncapped the lube, leaned in, drizzled some on my swollen dick, and rubbed it in with a few strokes. Then, to my astonishment, she rubbed her slick hand up and down Heather's swollen pussy lips. "You'll need some too after all this time." I was sure that as she smeared lube on Heather she lingered on her clit for a few seconds - it was Heather's moans as she pressed down on Cathy's hand that gave it away.

"Now she's ready" said Cathy, and with that I placed the fat mushroom tip of my cock between Heather's pouting lips and leaned in, stretching and filling her canal until I was balls deep. Heather gasped and pushed back, trying to get me deeper, it seemed, as if she couldn't get enough.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, strong, slow, in control, and steady at first. Her moans told me she was getting what she needed, just like I was. With her face down in the pillow I couldn't really make out what she was saying as I stroked in and out - until she lifted her head and said "fuck me harder, harder, just FUCK ME, give me your cock!"

I had tried to get Cathy to talk like that when we had sex but she was never into it. I couldn't help myself and looked over at Cathy - which is when I noticed it. Her legs were drawn up as she sat and watched us, her feet on the chair, and there was a big wet spot in her crotch as her pussy juices were soaking through her tight yoga pants while she watched me fuck Heather.

The room smelled like Heather's pussy. I leaned in further and reached around to grab her breasts, pulling and pinching her hard swollen nipples, and she went over the edge. I felt her vagina contract on my penis over and over as her orgasm seized her, and that was all it took - I slammed into her a few more times, driving each spurt of jizz as deeply as I could between her legs, and then collapsed on her, my cock still in her now-sopping cunt as my cum oozed out and down her thighs and onto the sheets.

It was then that Heather, through her gasping breaths, said the weirdest thing: "Oh my god Cathy, thank you thank you," adding with a small sob, "I needed that so badly...thank you."

I guess Heather saw me as Cathy's to loan - but it seemed strange that as my cock shriveled inside of her she was thanking Cathy - but hell if I cared at that moment, because all I was thinking was that this needed - NEEDED - to become a regular thing.

Over the next several weeks, though, there was no sign of that. I finally had to ask Cathy if Heather was coming over again for dinner - and she gave me a casual "she's been busy, not sure when."

I didn't want to overdo it and appear too eager, so I didn't press. Work was picking up again, I was busy with some odds and ends, and I figured I'd let it sit for a while and satisfy myself by thinking about fucking Heather while I jerked off a couple of times a week.

It was a month and a half later when everything changed. I had been on a business trip to Indiana that was a mess - meetings got rescheduled, plans changed, and I was able to book an early flight home. When I got home I noticed Cathy's car in the driveway blocking both our spots, as she did when I was away, so I left the car in the street and came in the side door.

The house seemed quiet - then I heard it, murmuring from the bedroom. I quietly put my bag down, and moved through the kitchen to the hall - making out two voices. I stopped to listen.

It was Cathy, but there was another voice, muffled. I listened more closely, and it sounded like Heather's.

I quietly stepped down the corridor, glad that we never replaced the ratty Berber carpet that lined the hallway. I couldn't make out what Cathy was saying, or make sense of it - until I carefully peeked around the corner of the open bedroom door.

They were both naked in bed, Cathy flat on her back, Heather face down between her legs, Cathy's hands were entwined in Heather's hair, guiding Heather as she licked Cathy's pussy. Cathy was purring, saying things both sweet and nasty to her in a way that she never did for me, no matter how many times I asked.

"That's it...that's so good Heather...ooh god, stick your tongue in my fuck hole...yes, yes...higher, lick my button...and my bottom...put your tongue in my bottom" and then she'd groan when Heather followed through.

I was certainly transfixed, but afterwards, thinking back, I guess I really wasn't shocked. Ever since I had watched Cathy rub lube on Heather's pussy with such a casual ease I had wondered...seeing that soaked wet spot on her yoga pants, how she seemed to be watching Heather as I fucked her...I had been wondering.

Was I angry? Not really. How could I be? I had gotten to fuck Heather, so why shouldn't Cathy get to fuck her too?

I was actually amazed - that was more like it - watching the two of them writhe naked on our bed was...yeah, amazing, and my cock agreed, getting hard in record time.

As Heather dug in Cathy got louder. I figured her moans and groans would cover the sound - I unbuckled my belt, undid my zipper, took out my cock, and started stroking as I watched them, imagining - if just for a moment - that I could walk in and fuck Heather as she ate Cathy's pussy.

But I knew that if I walked into the bedroom it would be over, instantly. Cathy started cumming and I shot my load right then, all over that cheap Berber carpet, long sticky strings of semen that I'd leave when I crept out of the house. Gasping, Cathy said "get your ass up here."

I pulled my head back as Heather sat on Cathy's face, leaned to grab the headboard, and started riding Cathy's tongue as she ground down, her sweet, tasty breasts shaking and jiggling as she rode. I wanted to pull up a chair like Cathy had, but knew I needed to leave even as I heard Heather say "lick my clit Cathy, more, more..." and I could literally hear Cathy slurping on the wet dripping lips of Heather's pussy.

I quietly waddled back down the hall, my pants half down, pulled up my sticky shorts, got myself back together, and went to a coffee shop for a couple of hours before calling to let Cathy know I'd be home early.

12