A Team Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally arrived home the house looked normal. Heather was gone, the bed had been made, and Cathy was on the couch reading. She seemed a bit more relaxed than normal - no wonder - but other than that, and what I thought was a tell-tale whiff of Heather's pussy in the bedroom, there was no sign of their tryst.

I casually asked Cathy a couple of times over the next several weeks about cooking dinner for Heather and Zack but she brushed it off each time with a small, plausible excuse - work, travel, something.

When Cathy asked for a divorce three months later I wasn't really surprised - no more than when she told me, at the same time, that she had switched teams was moving in with Heather.

"Sure," I said, I'll give you a divorce, under one condition."

"What condition?" Cathy asked.

"That I can come by and watch you two. You know, it only seems fair."

"Fuck you Bob, you can be such an asshole sometimes, you know? No, you cannot come by and watch."

"Can you send me a video?"

"Double fuck you."

Yeah, that would have been fair, but life isn't fair, is it?

But that's OK. I still had gotten to fuck Heather, and fucking Heather while Cathy watched was one of the hottest things I ever did, and probably ever will. I still jerk off thinking about it.

And if you've got a wife or a girlfriend that you'd like to watch with another guy - write to me here at Lit, and maybe we can work something out. Life doesn't always turn out the way we want, but sometimes it can help to imagine that it does, and I'm pretty open-minded, as I've learned over the years.

12