All Comments on 'A Techies Wonderland Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thrilled to be able to read Chapter 2

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I had reluctantly given up on ever reading this Chapter 2, for several reasons. The main reason is that it has been over 8 months since the first chapter. Also circumstantial evidence led me to feel there was not going to be another chapter - in all your other multi-chapter stories, the 2nd chapter appeared soon after the first chapter. I'm thrilled my reasoning was faulty - I very much enjoyed this second chapter. I felt the sex scenes were very well done and hot. I hope your readers won't have to wait another 8 months for chapter 3. I would love chapter 3 to include this nice guy being the virgin's first all-the-way lover. He would have sex with a beautiful woman that he would always remember and she would have a sex partner that would be sure to make losing her virginity as pain free and orgasmic as possible. I hope you have numerous more chapters in mind - his work situation in this "techies wonderland" is too full of various sexual escapades to not explore every situation possible. Thanks again for an enjoyable read - time to go back and re-read chapter 1, followed quickly by re-reading this chapter again. It is definitely worth re-reading again so quickly. I wish you the best of creative juices karma for you to continue this series indefinitely!!!!

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 11 years ago
At long bloody last!

Like the first commenter, I had given up hope of there being a second part (there is another one like that at the moment from another author). A terrific follow-up, so PLEASE don't make us wait so long for Part 3!

Chaser56Chaser56over 11 years ago
It Took A While But I Like It!

Mate, my woman and I really like how this story is turning out I hope there are more chapters coming sometime in the future. My woman says that the story looks like either there's going to be a big blowout between the women at Amanda's or Chris is going to find himself in the biggest one sided orgy he could ever dream of. In any case, keep up the good work Mate. Keep on Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, hoping for more

I agree that I had thougtht a second release was not forthcoming. I was very pleased to read the second and I am looking forward to additional episodes

PFDIIPFDIIabout 11 years ago

Very very nice.

Please consider adding to this story.

Very hot.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
YOU'RE FIRED

If you worked me as a writer, I'd fire you after seeing the praises posted here with strong encouragement to continue this life changing theme. Tell me true. Would keep dating a soul mate that leaves YOU hanging out to dry after an intro like this? That isn't even a cock tease, although you did provide cause for stiffies and cum everywhere; males and females. Did the boss take control of his cock, or share it more to keep the staff (pun intended) happy, and in line. Did he go home to become familiar with a husband (he should try new adventures)? Did he attend the wedding? What the camera viewing stimulate in company welfare and comradre? So many avenues to create your own 50 Shades series. Who thinks it could be hiding some mystery and espionage? You've convinced me you have the skills and talent.

Maybe these are continuing episodes under titles not linked to the Techie; I'll keep looking. IF NOT ... You have work to do, and your readers pleasure to take care of. Send us reply with notice when new posts are in progress and posted.

PLEASE

Or I'll send The Boss to do her (your) thing to get the job jump started.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Appologies

I'm sorry to my loyal readers. I have several more chapters done and sent off to editors but not back yet.....Honest!!!!

M.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
more of Vanessa?

Do you plan a chapter dealing with Vanessa's birthday party-fuckfest?

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 10 years ago
*****

Lookin' good, my man! He's havin' more fun than a pervert in a cat house. Let's go to Ch. 3! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story - but mixup on women

i'm liking the premise and love the teasing - whatta job! But I think you were getting some women's names. For instance, when Vanessa called to inquire about her dress order, you called her Amanda. Later when she came in to model her article of clothing, you called her Amanda and then Vanessa again. You might want to fix those errors which could be confusing. But like the story so far!

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
SMH!

Shaking My Head* ncncncncncnc...

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Another wonderful addition!

I love your stories, so well done!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 7 years ago
Always a great read

Love these, always a great read to me, fast and detailed but not boring .

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
LOVE the protagonists...well-matched libidos...

fave story-looking forward to the rest

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
E

Homerun. You keep knocking the out of the park. Another great one.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Do not touch it, do not touch it......oops ...to late...

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Mmmmmm, such a story you tell, mister! Thank you for some romance (in the workplace), and the great character development! Makes me hurry to the next chapter...

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Good story! Like it so far, as expected from a hell of an Author! 5 BIG ONES!

limeyxxlimeyxx3 months ago

Great except the whole “meaty pussy” part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories