A Teen Girl

Story Info
Meeting a cute girl in a pretty dress while shopping.
1.5k words
4.49
53.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age. This story involves sexual acts between consenting adults. I hope you enjoy such...

*****

I met her in a famous department store. She was looking through the racks of sale dresses and, frankly, so was I. I have always enjoyed crossdressing. I have an entire closet full of feminine clothing and a chest of drawers as well for undies, hosiery, and other things. I'd reached the point in my life where I had no shyness left about shopping for dresses. I just did it and had no particular concerns about what a sales girl might think about me.

The girl was frankly cute. She was slim and very feminine looking, wearing a pretty pink dress in satin that had an over layer of tulle netting and a satin bow at the cummerbund belt. The dress was sleeveless, but with a conservative jewel neck and it came to just below her knees. She wasn't wearing hosiery, but she had a cute pair of low-heeled Maryjanes. Her hair was a light brown with a part on her left side, falling to her shoulders, just above her cute little breasts. I have to admit, I found her very attractive and I kept looking at her as she did her shopping, selecting a dress from time to time, holding it up to her to see how it might look on her.

I'm afraid I was truly staring at this vision of femininity. I was torn between wanting to ask her for a date and wanting to wear her dress. I'm afraid that's an emotion I have experienced more than once. She noticed my attention, but it didn't seem to bother her. She smiled at me a few times and as she worked her way down the rack of pretty dresses, she stopped near me, picked out a lovely little sweater dress and held it up to herself.

"I really like this one. I think I need a sweater dress and this one's on sale. Only $8! Can you believe it?"

I'm a shy person and she was quite the extrovert, but it seemed to be okay. I blushed a little bit and said, "Are you sure it's the right size?"

She smiled and checked the label. She showed it to me. "Yep, see, it's a small and so am I."

That fact seemed to be greatly pleasing to her. I gulped and offered, "You have a lovely figure. I'm sure it'll look really nice on your. You should try it on, though. There's so much variability from one make to another in sizing."

She looked me in the eyes. "You're probably right. Will you help me?"

I stammered, "Sure." She added her new sweater dress to the ones she'd apparently been accumulating at the end of the rack and walked to the sales girl.

"May I try these on?"

The sales girl, a tall, slim athletic-looking black girl smiled at her. "Sure, honey, no more than three garments in the dressing room, though. Sorry, store rules."

She grinned and pointed to me. "I found a friend to help. Is it okay if he holds the extras while I try on the others?"

She smiled at me. "You don't mind being a clothes rack, do you?"

I laughed. "I wasn't sure what I was signing up for, but I don't mind at all."

She laughed with me and handed the key to my new friend. "Room 3, dear. Just leave what you don't like on the hooks outside the room. We'll get it later."

I'd seen this salesgirl before. She'd always been polite to me and I'm sure she knew I was trying on the things I'd chosen for my own wear. She put her hand on my shoulder for a moment as she pointed out the dressing room and she smiled.

Over the course of the next half hour, she tried on the different outfits she'd chosen and stepped out to model them for me. She started with the most conservative outfits, her choices getting more sexy and revealing.

I'd handed in the last three dresses when she passed the rejects out to me and she was down to the last little red dress, barely more than a mini skirt with an attached top that only covered her breasts.

"Miles, would you help me with something?"

I looked around nervously. Seeing nobody close by, I walked to the door and she opened it, looking at me with a smile on her face. Motioning me in with her hand, she closed the door behind me and turned to face me.

She looked up at me and gave me a little kiss on my lips before she sunk to her knees, caressing my sides on the way down. This move left her face just at the level of my cock where she couldn't miss the bulge that had grown behind my fly. She reached behind me and, grasping my buns, pulled me toward her face, causing me to stumble just a little bit, widening my stance to keep my balance. She hugged me, snuggling up to my bulge and placing her cheek right against it, through my jeans.

Kissing my hard cock through my jeans, she unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, pulling them down just enough to make the room she needed to free my cock from my boxers. She seemed to like the wetness she found at the tip. First kissing me there and then licking my tip with a swirling motion, she had me captured completely. With a practiced ease, she took my cock into her mouth, taking me more deeply with each bob of her head until her nose was pushing on my lower tummy and my cock was completely buried in her mouth and throat.

There was no gagging, just an expression of pleasure on her face as she began to earnestly suck me off, squeezing the base of my cock with her hand. I was happy to see she had her nails done perfectly. They looked very sexy, wrapped around my hard cock as she bobbed up and down on me, making those luscious sucking sounds that add so much to a blow job.

It truly didn't take very long before I felt the beginnings of spasms deep inside me. "I'm going to..."

She smiled and took me as deeply into her mouth as she could, massaging me with her lips and tongue and throat muscles. I couldn't hold it back any more and, with a moan, I shot my load deeply into her mouth.

She obviously enjoyed what she was doing. She milked me for every drop she could get and swallowed it, finally surrendering my cock as he began to soften.

She looked at me with a smile. "You taste really nice. I'd love to do that again some time."

I responded by pulling her up my her upper arms to pull her into mine and kiss her. I enjoyed the taste of my cum on her lips as we kissed deeply and sensuously. I ran my hands up and down her back, from her lovely hair to her cute little ass. My sudden move to take care of her needs startled her. I was on my knees in front of her, lifting the skirt of her dress from behind as I kissed her tummy and down to her sex.

She tried to stop me, but I had my hands under her dress, touching her through her panties before she could hide what she didn't want me to find. Where I expected to find a wet vulva, I found an extra bulge, too. I was quite surprised, but I totally appreciated my accidental find. I quickly pulled her panties down and guided her big clit into my mouth.

She tried to get away from me, but I made it clear that I liked what I'd found and she finally let me have my way with her. Hers is a small cock, only about four inches long and only as thick as my thumb when totally erect, but the novelty of the situation made me horny again and I made sure to give her as much pleasure as I could, tickling the head of her big clitty and its shaft repeatedly until she began to swell and spasm, shooting her load into my mouth.

It wasn't my first time sucking on such a delightful organ and I enjoyed it thoroughly. She tasted as good as any I'd ever had and, for me, being surrounded by a pretty dress added to the pleasure.

In my turn, I sucked everything I could get from hers and then I helped her sit on the bench when she was spent, sitting next to her, cuddling and kissing.

She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, lover."

I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "The pleasure was all mine, love. I hope we can go shopping again. Maybe next time I'll wear the dresses."

She caressed my chin and kissed my lips. "Or, we both should."