All Comments on 'A Tempestuous Night at Havelock'

by Ratika

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
falgunifalguniover 3 years ago
Highly erotic

Highly erotic and enjoyable. But there were so many typing errors. Do take care in typing.

arch3rarch3rover 3 years ago

Excellent story! Please write more!

MohanSinghMohanSinghover 3 years ago
So close

I liked the background. The details around the events was very well laid out. He had 3 nights of storm to seduce her. You should have played the seduction slower. Good story though overall. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic story engrossing indeed.

Excellent story but only half done. The rest of the encounters can be presented with erotic details in parts including final part of 7 days special sojourn.

Keep it going you are capable.

lustylionlustylionover 3 years ago
Wow story

A real erotic set up indeed with gradual submission to boss and one's own carnal desires. Typing errors apart, I give five stars to this story.

AashikboyAashikboyover 3 years ago
Hot and Erotic

A really Hot and Erotic story...the woman surrenders to her boss when there is no other option to escape....nice. The seduction was very fast...it could have been a little slower..but no issues... please post a part 2 of this story...and also write more stories with a similar theme and other themes as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

If you are into stories where wife has sex with her big boss, this story is for you.

The problem with big bosses is that the woman he is trying seduce is reluctant to categorically say No. The stakes are too high for her.

It is not an easy decision for a married woman to go to bed with her big boss, but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. She is screwed big time if she says No, and literally fucked if she says Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: 5.0 = 100%, a tour de force!

My very favorite kind of wife sex stories are the boss-fucks-wife ones. Needless to say,

I really LOVE this one. It is not only intensely erotic but also true to life.

* * *

Excerpt from anon comment posted six years ago:

"It is not an easy decision for a married woman to go to bed with her big boss, but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. She is screwed big time if she says No, and literally fucked if she says Yes."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (excellent!)

Both very erotic and totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment:

"Aashikboy - 10 months ago

Hot and Erotic

A really Hot and Erotic story...the woman surrenders to her boss when there is no other option to escape....nice. The seduction was very fast...it could have been a little slower..but no issues... please post a part 2 of this story...and also write more stories with a similar theme and other themes as well."

[Love (❤) this story, gave it a 5 (★★★★★!)]

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fucking her ass may be included in the second part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous