A Tempestuous Night at Havelock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

He advanced towards my bed and was groping my cheeks. To avoid his touch I got diwn from my bed. Verbally I kept arguing with him, "Sir, you're my superior. I admire you, respect you. I'm someone's wife, mother of a son. You must also have your family. Why are you trying to spoil everything?"

"Being married doesn't mean you are chained," Mr. Sareen said, "Take it as a game. I know you are a state level badminton player. Take sex that way. You're just playing with a new partner. It doesn't have anything to do with marital loyalty."

"Please try to understand, Sir," I modestly said, "I'm not that modern. I come from a conservative family. I can't do anything that would mean betraying our spouses."

"Don't bother about my spouse," Mr. Sareen said, "I'm a widower. My wife died 7 years back. My only son is settled in USA. During these seven years I had been to bed with many women and girls, but I found none as attractive as you."

I angrily replied, "And in these seven years you must have said the same words to all the females you wanted to take to bed. Please forgive me, I am not that tyoe of woman."

Mr. Sareen looked at him for sometime and said, "Do you think you got so rapid lifts because of your works? There were many others but I always preferred you and you can boost your career further by agreeing to my proposal."

"So you thought," I replied with disgust, "By showering favours you will tempt me. Please take away your favours and let me live my life in my own way. I don't need any boost in my career."

"But I want you on bed beside me," Mr. Sareen replied, "Are you coming to my bed or should I come to yours?"

"Sir, stop talking on this subject," I tried to sound gentle while trying to control my anger, "I don't like to discuss any more."

"You're refusing your superior," Mr. Sareen said in a stern voice, "You may lose your job for offending me. Why are you pretending to be a puritan? I know you're hot. Remember the day I met you with your family in the resort? Although your mother-in-law said to have hoisted the party, I could see on your face the glow of sexual gratification that you had with Sushant the previous night. That very day I decided to have you on bed with me."

"I never thought you have such dirty mentality," I said with real hatred, "You keep finding other women as you wish, but keep me out of your mind."

"That's the problem," Mr. Sareen said with a kind of evil determination in his voice, "I've already visualised your fatless nude body under me asking for more. There is nothing wrong in giving it a try. If you don't like we can terminate at anytime."

"Will you stop or should I go out?" I sternly asked as I took steps towards the door.

Mr. Sareen caught me by the arm, pulling me towards him and said, "Where are you going out? It's raining outside."

I forcibly freed my arm and went out of the cottage and ran towards the dining room. It was locked from outside and ni waiter was there. I saw Mr. Sareen coming out of the cottage. Though it was raining heavily and strong winds were blowing, I ran towards sn adjacent cottage to ask for help. Surprisingly, the cottage was locked. I was alarmed because we were told that all cottages were occupied. Still I ran to another cottage, it was vacant too and locked from outside.

Mr. Sareen was standing in the verandah of the cottage we were lodged. I had already got drenched in rain water. Mr. Sareen loudly said to me, "No one is here in the campus. They were all tipped off so that only you and me remain here to enjoy our game."

Realising that he had very planfully contrived everything, I reached the campus gate to go out of campus. I didn't care the torrential rain or my getting wet. But wanted to locate some human being nearby to help me. Bad luck as it was, even the campus gate was locked from outside.

Mr. Sareen said to me loudly, "You can't run away, all escape routes are locked. Instead of getting wet come inside."

I pretended not to hear. But then Mr. Sareen called me again, "Come and take your phone. Or should I call your husband at this odd hour to tell him that we got one room only and are staying together?"

I realized what a great mistake I haf done by not carrying the handset in hurry and Mr. Sareen was taking the chance of not telling the truth to Sushant about our stay. I stood frozen where I was my tears flowing down mingling with rain water. Mr. Sareen called again, "Come immediately or else I am going to call."

I started walking back to the cottage. I was completely drenched, my body got sharply outlined against my wet clothes. I entered inside the cottage. Mr. Sareen looked at me lustfully, his glances exploring my body so clearly outlined from below the wet outfits and said, "You have a great sexy figure. I would have liked to see you in this appearance for some more time. But you might fall ill, you're already shivering. so leave your clothes, wipe yourself and come to bed. I will warm you up."

I knew I was badly trapped. No one nearby so save me. My boss was taking chance of my lies to my husband. I walked towards the toilet. But Mr. Sareen commanded, "Not in toilet. Take out your dress here amd right now and wipe yourself dry."

He brought a towel from the toilet and gave it to me. As I hesitated, he took my phone and reminded me that he would call Sushant. I took out my kameez first and my flesh mounds covered under bra were exposed to his view. He was restless and roughly slipped bra straps from my shoulders exposing my boobs. Mr. Sareen roughly squeezed my boobs and said, "Warm sexy boobs. I like them. Your tits are more beautiful and sexy than what I assumed."

I felt to be defiled and humiliated as he kept groping and ordered in a grave voice, "Take off your salwar."

I unknotted the salwar and held it by hand to prevent it from falling off my body. Mr. Sareen slapped hard on my buttocks, I screamed in pain. He forcibly pulled down the salwar exposing my lower part then clad only in panty. He said, "You're going to be my slut tonight? Why are you hiding?"

He unhooked my bra and took it out of my body. Upper part of my body was totally exposed to him. He moved his hand in my naked stomach and said, "Very smooth. No fat. You have very well maintained your figure. Nobody will believe that you're the mother of a child."

His touch created repulsion in me as if a crawling insect is moving over my body. I shivered in repulsion. He slapped hard on my boobs and said, "Get used to my caress or you'll get more spanks."

In the meantime, he had slowly slipped his hand inside my panty and his fingers were trying to reach my love spot. I was dying in shame and almost spontaneously resisted. He got angry and roughly pulled down my panty up to my knee exposing my quim covered with trimmed but thickly grown hairs. My body was still wet in some parts as while outside I was completely drenched by rain. My hairs were wet with water still dripping.

Mr. Sareen took the towel from me and started wiping me dry. As he wiped, his hands rested more than usual on my private parts, particularly between my legs and ass cheeks. My nipples were already erect and were protruding in a most vulgar way. Mr. Sareen then handed over the towel to me and said, "Wipe and dry your hairs first."

I took the towel and began to run it through my hairs. I had not waxed my underarms for about a fortnight. There were growth of hairs there. Mr. Sareen looked at my armpits and said, "I enjoy hairy growth there."

Tears were still in my eyes and hatred and anger were building inside me. He looked at me and said, "I don't like to force a woman. She should come to me of her own despite being angry. I'm going to bed and you will come to my bed like a good subordinate."

Mr. Sareen got on his bed and said, "I'll count ten and you must join me by that. Else I am going to call your husband. One...two...three...four..."

I knew I am badly trapped. I sat on the edge of his bed. He seemed happy that I had moved before he counted up to ten and said, "Come on, sit on my lap facing me and kiss me as you kiss your hubby."

Despite all shame and disgust, I, a mother of a son, wife of a loving husband, went nude near him, spread my two legs on his two sides and sat on his lap facing him and asked very gently, "Why are you doing this to me? My married life will be shattered."

"Why are you so worried?" Mr. Sareen said, "Nobody will ever know what passed between us except we two. Learn to enjoy secret sexual liaisons and it will add spices to your sex life."

He hugged me tightly, my boobs pressing hard against his hairy chest. His face advanced towards mine; I looked at his eyes, there were only lust in his eyes. I shut my eyes in fear and shame and was frozen. I felt his fingers nibbling on my naked ass and heard him growl like an angry animal, "Kiss me on my lips, I say."

I dared to say even in that position, "You can enjoy my body like a corpse, you can't win my mind."

"Ok, let me see if I can make you a participating bitch," he said.

His lips descended on mine and his tongue started moving on my lips making them wet with his saliva. Soon my lower lip was in the tight grip of his lips and he was sucking hard. I rigidly stood his passionate kisses. His hands started kneading passionately my tender boobs and pinching my nipples hard in between. He lifted my arms and kissed my armpits. He kissed my earlobes. His hand reached my pussy and started playing with my labia lips. Despite all disgust I felt that I was discharging my juice for the first time.

Suddenly, I cried in pain as Mr. Sareen inserted a finger deep inside my pussy. My breaths had grown heavy with his finger stroking rhythmically in my love tunnel. I was trying hard to hide the growing excitement in me. I clenched my teeth to prevent me from expressing my involuntary reactions. But when Mr. Sareen inserted another finger inside my pussy and pressed my clit between the tips of his two fingers, my body was shaken by an uncontrollable spasm as I discharged fresh juice. Unknowingly, my body arched and I entwined my body tightly with that of Mr. Sareen.

Mr. Sareen abruptly pushed away my body and said, "Whether you admit or not, you have become my slut. I have seen your nude beauty, explored every inch of your youthful and voluptuous body and your body has responded by getting entwined with mine. You can now go to your bed, you needn't be afraid and can sleep."

I was more than frustrated at his sudden change. I had grown hot by then and my body (most probably, my mind too) had started enjoying his naughty manipulations and then he was suddenly allowing me to go after he had seen me in all my nakedness! I had kept my eyes shut since he asked me to kiss. Now I opened my eyes, looked at him angrily like a wounded tigress. He seemed not to notice my anger or frustration.

I jumped on him abusing him, "You blackmailed me, you made me appear nude before you, played with my body, made me cheat my husband and now you're asking me to go to my bed and sleep?"

I ensnared his neck with my hands around, and breaking all my conservative demeanour planted a lip to lip kiss pushing my tongue inside his mouth. Mr. Sareen responded with equal warmth. I started taking away his trousers. Under it he was wearing a hipster brief that covered his front part with only a string in his ass creek connecting the front part with two rings. I was too hot by then to slowly remove his brief. I slipped the front part to get his tool and as it jumped out of its bondage, I was full of awe and wonder at the monstrous phallus. Its length and girth reminded me the cock of a rhino. Even at his late fifties, it was hard and rising towards the sky. Spontaneously I uttered, "Oh my god, it is a beast."

"And you're going to be its slave, you bitch," Mr. Sareen said, hissing like a snake, "I let you go. But you sexy bitch, you freed this cruel beast from its bondage. Now you will know as it ravishes the chaste canal you reserved like a puritan wife so long for your husband."

Mr. Sareen pulled my head to place his cock near my face. I was mesmerized at the enormous size and said in a blurred voice, "It's too big, I can't take it. It will tear me apart."

Mr. Sareen roughly caught my pony tailed hairs and said, "Don't make a fuss. You're now its slut and your duty is ti serve your boss. Just compare it with your husband's and you will feel extra sensation in your cunt. But to avoid getting hurt you must please this beast with your lips and tongue."

As Mr. Sareen pushed my head further down towards his erect phallus, I kissed its tip without any protest and the used my tongue to lick it. But Mr. Sareen wanted more. He pressed my cheeks, made me open my mouth and pushed it deeper inside my mouth to the point of choking me and said, "You slut, suck it nice and you will have another out of turn promotion next year. By the way, does Sushant fuck your mouth?"

I gestured in negative. He again asked, "Have you taken his tool in your mouth and given oral caress?"

I nodded affirmative. He laughed, "Oho, You're already a slut, I will make you a better slut by fucking your mouth. Next time as you take your hubby's tool in your mouth, you will get wet between your legs remembering me.'

Although me and Sushant had resorted many times to oral caress, he never discharged in my mouth. I felt it filthy to take sticky cum in my mouth. When Mr. Sareen spoke about fucking my mouth I was filled with a sense of abhorrence.

Before he could start fucking my mouth, I humbly said to him that since I was fulfilling his sexual wishes, he should spare me the humiliation of getting my mouth fucked.

I had just spoken out my mind that Mr. Sareen slapped me hard on my cheeks and angrily retorted, "I don't stand my sluts to guide me. You won't be my complete slut till you taste my cum, till it smears your lips and face."

Mr. Sareen hit me so hard that there were tears and I was sobbing. Still I complained, "You made me surrender to your lust. If you don't agree at any point, you can tell it. Why do you hit like a brute?"

Mr. Sareen pulled me towards him, kissed me on the lips and said, "Was it too hard? Sorry, but I like to speak dirty with my sluts and enjoy spanking them. I also make them speak dirty. So once you're on bed with me learn to enjoy those."

I realised that I was in the grip of a dirty and violent beast and instead of saying anything just lowered my gaze. Mr. Sareen lifted my face with his finger on my chin and said, "You've got nice sexy body. Has anyone other than Sushant ever fucked you?"

I gestured in the negative. He said again, "How do you feel sitting nude before your boss on this rainy night while your husband is sleeping at home? Is it not exciting? Secret extra-marital sex happens to be more thrilling than married sex."

Minutes before I was sexually excited and had responded more favourably to his sexual caress. But his hard slaps had disrupted the rhythm and I was angry again. So I replied a bit roughly, "People like you may enjoy extra-marital sex but I am ashamed and feeling debased. I also feel like cheating my partner."

"That's very good," Mr. Sareen replied with all crookedness in his voice, "I like unwilling and shy bitches surrendering to me. Now, since you are already experienced in oral sex with your hubby, recoil your body like a bitch and take my dick in your mouth and suck it as if you're sucking Sushant."

There was no alternative but to obey. As I started sucking him coiling myself like a bitch near his lap, his two hands got engaged in two parts of my body. His right hand was squeezing my boobs while his left hand was roughly groping my ass with his fingers repeatedly getting inserted alternately in my pussy and asshole. I felt that my body had started responding again and my cunt was getting flooded with my own juice. Mr. Sareen didn't miss it. He teased me, "Sushant taught you perfect sucking art of a slut."

I didn't protest even at his humiliating words because my mind was in the grip of horny passions. After sometime, I was made to lay on my belly with my face lifted upwards with support on my elbows. Mr. Sareen got down from bed to stand on the floor so that his hard phallus was just near my face from the opposite direction. Mr. Sareen said, "I'm going to fuck your mouth. Are you ready, my sexy bitch?"

Without answering, I opened my mouth. Mr. Sareen was delighted at my response and teased, "I just wish Sushant had seen his sexy wife in this act."

He pushed his enormous rod of meat inside my mouth, held me by the hairs and started fucking my mouth quite roughly. It went on for about 15-20 minutes after which my tongue felt his meat becoming stiff, his hands gripping me tight and then his load flooding my mouth. The volume of his load was too much so that some dripped through my lips. Mr. Sareen commanded, "Swallow and lick the left over. With my cum on your lips, you look like a perfect slut."

Mr. Sareen made me to lick and wipe his rod clean. Once that act was over I was taken in tight embrace by Mr. Sareen. He placed my nude body on his naked lap and said, "There's nothing to be ashamed of now. You've become my slut. So let's now enjoy with wildest passion."

Mr. Sareen's hands were moving all over my nude body caressing my privates and sensitive areas. My nipples were already erect after what I had been through. As Mr. Sareen started to suck and bite mildly, I could feel growing wilderness in me. For the first time sound of an unintelligible interjection caused by extreme unbearable pleasure escaped from my mouth.

Mr. Sareen didn't miss the sound. He looked into my eyes and said, "Baby, you're blooming slowly like a flower. I like it. I will now treat you like a tender flower, your husband has perhaps never treated you like this."

Mr. Sareen started with soft kissing my lips, moving his tongue tenderly on them, then he worked softly on my boobs and nipples. He raised my arms, kept sniffing my armpits and complimented, "I like that sexy smell mingled with your sweat and perfume."

Slowly he started kissing me from my toes to forehead, sparing extra time on my round buttocks, on my navel. His tongue tinkled the navel hole sending terrible sensations to my brain that wanted to be one with him. But I had no idea of his caress thst was to follow. For about fifteen to twenty minutes his face was submerged in my pussy, his sharp nose inside my labia lips and his tongue was occasionally licking my labia lips, inner thighs with feather like softness. He murmured, "Baby, the damp sexy smell here makes me want you more."

I knew that what I was feeling or doing was not right. But growing passion had got upper hand in me; my conservative self was in a state of numbness enjoying the carnal delights provided by Mr. Sareen. At one point of time Mr. Sareen merged his nose in my ass crack as he continued to sniff me. But then the most unexpected and unimaginable thing happened. A wet and tender feeling invaded my asshole. I screamed, "Why are you putting your tongue in a dirty place? My mouth is ready to take it."

"Baby, no part of your body is dirty for me," Mr. Sareen replied, "Just let me know if you are enjoying it."

"Oh, yes, it's fantastic sensation that is ripping me," it was all that I could say.

My mind was exploring why Sushant had not treated me like Mr. Sareen was doing just as an excuse to surrender to the latter. In the meantime Mr. Sareen's face moved licking my armpits, my cheeks, my thighs and finally came to my pussy.

I was literally moaning and gasping then as his tongue went deep inside my pussy licking the walls and teasing my clit. As he continued to play with my pussy, it became unbearable and I pushed his head away. As he looked at me, I pulled his face towards mine, got liplocked in a kiss and whispered to his ear, "You have turned me horny. Don't tease me anymore. Make me your slut. Do whatever you like."

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers