A Tempestuous Night at Havelock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my total surrender to my boss. He looked deep into my eyes and asked, "Are you sure? Are you mentally ready?"

"Yes boss," I said keeping my eyes shut, "My body, mind and soul all want to be your bitch."

Mr. Sareen pulled me on his top. His hard and enormous dick was dangling against my stomach. I took it in my hand, spread my legs wider and guided it to my love spot. From below me, Mr. Sareen pushed it a bit do that one-third of it was inside my pussy. It was too big. I felt the pain but I was not satisfied by taking a part of it inside. From the top I circled my buttocks, twisted my body to slide it in. But could accommodate only two-third of the monster. Shamelessly I whispered to him, "I want this demon completely inside."

From below, Mr. Sareen gave a hard thrust making me scream in sudden pain, his hands kept my buttocks pressed from the top and his 9" dick was totally inside me. I could feel the fat meat stretching the walls of my vagina and it was pricking hitherto unexplored areas deep inside. Both of us began slow tentative movements while our lips were still locked in kiss.

Slowly our movements took up speed. His hands were roughly scratching my tender fleshes at the back just as I was scratching him in deep passion. Our bodies were entwined like two snakes and his angry python like tool was ploughing me hard. I moaned like a horny slut. I forgot my family, my son, my husband. All that I remembered was to enjoy with him without any inhibition. Sometimes when I slowed down, he would ask me to fuck harder. On my part, I wanted him to go harder and faster.

After twenty minutes of play we changed to missionary position and he started battering the muscles of my vagina with brutal force. But I enjoyed and moaned and we continued for nearly 30 minutes in this position after which I begged to him to come. And as he started ejaculating we hugged each other in intense orgasm.

I was always horny on bed and had very compatible sex life with Sushant. But that night at Havelock with Mr. Sareen was unparalleled. Once we reached simultaneous orgasm, I slept nude cuddling with Mr. Sareen for the rest of the night.

In the morning, Sushant rang to know about how I passed the night. I was still in Mr. Sareen's embrace and he was caressing my boobs. At his instruction, I took the call of Sushant and assured him that I was alright and he should not worry about me. As usual, Sushant was telling me how he missed my sexy body beside him the previous night and described his plan to compensate after my return. Mr. Sareen had advised me to put on the microphone so that he could listen to our private talks. As Sushant was speaking about sex for the major part of conversation, I had to respond with equally seductive and sexy words. I had to maintain calm because all along, Mr. Sareen was doing naughty things to me. He even made me to stroke his dick while talking to Sushant. Once during the half an hour long conversation with Sushant, I moaned as Mr. Sareen fingered my pussy but I told Sushant that his words were turning me hot and made that an excuse to end the call.

Once the call ended, I saw Mr. Sareen hard again with his monstrous phallus ready for action. I was already horny recalling the previous night, conversation with Sushant and the caress of Mr. Sareen during the phone call. So when Mr. Sareen gestured, I simply nodded and without being refreshed after night's sleep we got engaged in another mind blowing fucking session.

We had to stay at Havelock for two more nights for the communication to restart with Port Blair after the storm subsided. During that period I had random mating sessions with Mr. Sareen and both of us enjoyed without any reservation.

On the fourth day, we left Port Blair for our respective destinations. However, my occasional sexual liaisons with Mr. Sareen continued whenever we met on some official program. On his part, Mr. Sareen rewarded me with promotions at every opportunity. After Mr. Sareen retired from the company, I had even spent a week at his home in Shimla on the plea of an official work there, though in reality we were enjoying hot physical intimacy.

This episode of my life has remained a secret between me and Mr. Sareen only.