A Tempestuous Night Crossing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to do it this way with you, now!" he called out to her and she clung to him.

"I've got nothing more to give you, so...so go on!"

She would lie there and enjoy what was happening between them, beguiled by Tony's change in tempo, his vigorous thrusting, and the caress of his penis tip helping to prolong her orgasm until the inevitable end. He gave a couple of sudden hard deep thrusts into her, each one punctuated by the feel of the pulsation of his cock, signaling that he was cumming inside her, and did so in harsh tingling rushes, bolts of his semen inflicting a renewed rush of wanton abandonment to him.

"Keep on doing it!" she screeched, thrashing her feet on the bed to allow her to lift her hips and to work him with what reserves of energy she still had.

"I'm going to try," he laughed softly and she met his wondering look. It drifted to the swell of her breasts and he pushed off the bed to look down at where they were joined. "We're as one..."

"For now," she kissed and cursed herself for stating the obvious. It had been tempestuous and only too spontaneous; a one-night stand unlike any other she'd known, and there had not been many. "Let me lie on top of you?"

She wanted to be held by this good-looking, rich, and well-dressed man who had seduced her into sharing the heat with him.

She soon lay on him and felt Tony's hands sweep lazily over her back and buttocks and she lay there with her lips barely touching his mouth. She sensed that he wanted to share in a different kiss, tender and expectant of sharing in pleasure before the night was finally over. They were kisses offered to each other that revealed that this was, perhaps, not a fuck fest as some at home would have called this, but something special. What would have been a routine journey, in an airless cabin without a view, had been turned into a night spent in pleasure and lying on a large bed in a stateroom, with a view of the moonlit sea beyond, the swell adding to all the sensations that had been shared. It could become an almost perfect evening for her, for them, perhaps.

"Can I get you something to drink, and we quench a different thirst?" he asked, kissing her shoulders as they lay against each other. She had rolled off him and lay on her side, Tony's body hard against her back and her hand clutching his. She loved to feel it cup her breasts, to simply hold them. She felt it to be a lover's considerate and grateful touch, an acknowledgment of the pleasures they had shared.

"In a moment...I have something to tell you."

3

Coming down from the soaring heights of pleasure Marlies realized that there was no future in this. He was an urbane man and rich, somewhat older and they had simply fallen into sharing the night and having a good time of it. Like him, perhaps, she had gone out on deck to take the air and then a chance encounter had led to so much more. The ache that she felt in her legs and arms, and most certainly where she had taken him, was a testimony of just how much had been given and shared. She had "captured" all that he had brought to her. She had no regrets, but all that she had pursued with him had sparked into life a sense of conscience.

"You're married, is that what you're going to tell me?" he asked, rising to lean on one elbow as she turned to look up at him. Tony kissed her, tenderly, a soft smile teasing the corners of his lips. "Or, are you going back to a lucky man?"

"I have my wedding day in three weeks..."

"As I've just said, he's a lucky man." Tony soon lay down again, on his back this time, and she turned to lie against him, moved until one leg lay over his thighs and she clung to him. "I wanted to be with you. I knew that almost the moment we first met...crazy as it may sound coming from me. Instincts still play a part, not just the cold assessment of a situation that you may find yourself in, or in business that I do."

"Thank you for saying that," she whispered as she hugged him, languishing in the strange feeling of togetherness that the night spent with him, so far, had aroused in her. "I've lived for the moment, that's all I can say."

"And I accept that. It's strange, perhaps, how emotions can overcome all reason. You meet someone and everything, in the life you've followed, just falls away. I'm grateful that you met me in this, I needed to turn the page on how it once was."

Marlies clung to him a little tighter and she reached for the source of her pleasure. "And I'm wondering about that, whether to turn the page and see what is written on the next one..."

Marlies was woken by his touch to her thigh, the slow caress of his fingertips over her belly. She turned in his embrace and was dismayed to feel his hard prick press against her buttocks once more. She lifted one leg, just enough, to feel the caresses that he again offered. She wondered how easy it had been to fall into loving ways with him; how it felt to again feel him rub over her pussy's lips and feel his breaths on her skin.

"Sorry, there's no time. We've been called...we dock in an hour or so. You slept through the first call."

She met his admiring glance upon her as she turned in his loosening embrace before he left their bed. Only now did she see the marks she had left on his skin, to his back and hips, his buttocks. Would she have such marks too? Alarmed, she sat up and studied her breasts and belly, her thighs. No, there were no harsh visible marks, just the soft pink glow to her thighs. She felt them though, the aches, where she had taken him and that Tony had claimed.

She would not forget the night spent with him so easily; how his tongue had flickered over her neatly shaven slit, had dipped into her in many slow and sensuous swirls as it probed and slicked; how he had worked her with his fingers; how his tongue had teased her clit and how his teeth had gently grazed her lips; how he had sucked on them and she'd felt how puffy and sensitive he had made them feel. All of it had been a prelude to loving a stranger. And when that had happened, her world had exploded, all sense of place, and the man who was in it, was gone and replaced by Tony.

She took the hand that he held out to her and shifted on the bed before she knelt on the edge and simply held him.

"It's been a trip like no other, " he murmured, holding her gaze upon him before they kissed. "You may think and say it's not done, in the circumstances, but I'll give you my card that has my mobile number on it, my name, and where I live...just the place. I'll understand if you don't call me."

"But you'd like it if I did?" she answered as Tony slipped out of her embrace and went to take a shower.

"I'll give you my answer when you're here with me!" she heard him laugh.

Marlies slipped off the bed and went to him, saw the brilliance of his smile break through the shaving foam on his face. She could not help but hug him, press against his back, and squash her breasts against his skin. She felt one hand reach back and grip her hip to keep them in bodily contact. Her lips brushed his back as she reached around to find him. Tony was strong and thick once more and lusted after her.

Where was she to go with this and how was she ever to explain it, and most of all to herself? It shouldn't be happening, not in real life, but she felt that it was.

12