A Ride Home for Christmas

Story Info
Mrs Wood gives me a ride home.
8.4k words
4.64
46.6k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost Christmas, and I couldn't wait to leave my university, and head home for the holidays.

The semester had been a long hard one, and I was feeling pretty fried, and needed the break.

However, there was a slight problem, I had no way of traveling back.

I didn't own a car, my friends lived nowhere near where I lived, my parents couldn't come and get me because they had work, I had no way of getting home.

So, I started to ask around, hoping a Good Samaritan might help me out, but everyone I asked couldn't help either.

It was then, as I was just beginning to lose hope, when an unlikely angel came to my rescue.

Mrs Wood, my English professor, who was tall middle aged woman, with long ginger hair, a pretty smiling face, blue sparkling eyes, and had a fit slim body she kept under wraps, in pretty colourful blouses, and knee length sensible skirts, over heard me asking for a ride, and to my surprise, offered to help.

As it turned out, she lived in the next town to mine, and would happily drop me off on the way.

So, I eagerly took her up on her offer, and a couple of hours later, having loaded her car with my stuff, we set off for home.

Now, driving with Mrs Woods was kind of strange but fun, she was almost old enough to be my mother, in her early forties, but we chatted and joked like she was just another college kid, and she even started car karaoke with me too.

Anyway, the hours soon flew by, and we were making good time, but as we approached the halfway marker, our luck began to change.

Firstly we got caught in heavy traffic on some very busy popular roads, then a snow storm began to move in, and after a couple more hours, we had barely moved more than few miles, and it became clear, we probably weren't going to make it home that night.

"I think we should stop for the night. There's a motel coming up. I'll pull in there, and hopefully we can get a couple of rooms?" Mrs Wood said, concerned for our safety.

"Okay." I replied, in agreement.

Mrs Wood then took the turning off, rolled into the motel carpark, and once we were parked, we made our way over to the reception room.

Inside, we found a very nice clean professional reception room, and walking up to the desk, a cheerful middle aged lady welcomed us to the motel.

"Would you happen to have a couple of rooms for us, for the night?" Mrs Wood then asked eagerly, before adding "We've kind of got stuck in the storm."

"Ah yes. Quite a few people have!" replied the lady, before she then began checking her computer, and then replied "Ah. I have a room, but only the one."

It was a little awkward obviously, we would have to share, and Mrs Woods and I barely knew each other, plus, she was my professor at university, and I was her student, but, we didn't really have any other options, so reluctantly, we agreed to take it.

Once we had the key to the room, and got our bags from the car, we made our way to the room, and stepping inside found a regular sized room that looked fairly comfortable and clean.

There was a large double bed all made up with clean sheets, two chairs and a small table, and a small television on the wall next to a wardrobe, and an on suite bathroom to the rear.

It was a standard pleasant room, so we soon got settled in, and then had one of the most awkward conversations, I ever had.

"So, sleeping arrangement?" Mrs Wood then said coyly.

"Yeah?" I asked back, not entirely sure what was appropriate with your pretty mature teacher.

"Well, we're both adults, so, I suggest, we... both share the bed, and that way, we will both be comfortable for the night!" Mrs Wood then said cheerily.

I was slightly amazed she suggested that, but I certainly wasn't going to disagree, so after that was resolved, I phoned my parents to let them know what was going on, she phoned her husband to do the same thing, but obviously we didn't mention our sleeping arrangement, and then we relaxed and sat on the bed watching TV for a while.

Then as the evening wore on, Mrs Wood went and took a shower, before finally suggesting we should probably have an early night, so we were fresh and ready to go first thing in the morning.

Sliding in under the covers, I laid there in the bed, in a t-shirt and my jogging bottoms trying to relax and doze off, but the thought of sharing a bed with Mrs Wood kept popping into my head, and every time it did, I felt a rush of excitement run through me.

Anyway, as I tried not to get excited about lying in bed with a very pretty older woman, Mrs Wood was in the bathroom again, getting ready for bed, and then finally came out.

I couldn't believe my eyes, she was in very pretty lacy pink negligee that barely concealed her big plump breasts, and only just covered her lovely round butt too.

"It's my sleeping attire. It's the only thing I could find in my bag." She then said sheepishly, realising it probably wasn't the most appropriate thing to wear in the circumstances.

"Uh huh." I replied back, realising this was probably going to be a long restless night for me.

Anyway, Mrs Wood then slid in under the covers next to me, and after saying goodnight, she turned off the lamp and we tried to get some sleep.

For a while I really did try, I tried to relax and drift off, then I tried to count sheep, but having Mrs Woods lying just inches from me, and breathing softly almost in my ear, just wasn't helping.

So, eventually, when I was sure she was asleep, I decided to take care of the problem.

Easing my jogging bottoms down, I took hold of my semi hard dick, and started to stroke it as quietly as I could.

Gently sliding my hand up and down my shaft, as it started to firm up, I hoped I could relieve myself without Mrs Wood knowing, then I might be able to get some sleep.

However, as I was just getting fully hard, and giving myself long firm jerks, thinking of that image of her crossing the room in her nightie, Mrs Wood suddenly said "Would you like a hand with that?"

I almost jumped out of the bed, and had a heart attack, startled by her sudden words, before I glanced over at her, to see she was staring right at me, watching what I was doing.

"I. Um. I." I mumbled nervously, trying to apologies.

Mrs Wood then sat up a little with a grin on her face, and said "It's okay. You're a young man, and I'm pretty older woman. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, as I said, would you like a hand with that?"

I couldn't believe she was being so calm and relaxed about this, nor could I believe she was asking if I wanted a hand, but not wanting to miss out on an opportunity, I finally replied "Okay."

Mrs Wood smiled, and then reached out with one of her slim pale hands, wrapped it around my shaft, and as I let go of my firm length, she started to stroke it.

"Oh!" I gasped in delight, as her warm soft hand steadily jerked my young member.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed again, as she happily stroked my hard cock.

"Ooh! This is so hard and hot! Did I really make you this excited?" she then asked curiously.

"Uh huh!" Was all I could reply back, before groaning again in delight, as she continued to tug on my dick.

"Well, if I caused this, I should really take care of it!" she then said with a grin, before she continued to run her lovely warm hand, up and down my thick firm length.

Mrs Wood keenly continued to slide her hand back and forth along my hard member, and every time she stroked me, I groaned in pleasure.

"God Steve! I think this is going to need more than a stroking, don't you?" she then asked eagerly.

I eagerly nodded back, and with a grin again, she leant towards my crotch, opened her mouth, and then engulfed cock.

I instantly groaned in pleasure again, as her warm wet mouth clamped around my hard dick, before it then started to move up and down it.

"Oh shit, yeah!" I then exclaimed happily, as my hot beautiful professor began to suck my length.

Mrs Wood moved her lovely little mouth back and forth along my firm member, happily sucking on my rigid young cock, and as she did, I groaned in delight some more.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I exclaimed happily, as my horny red headed professor sucked me.

Amazingly, her incredible mouth didn't stop moving, and swiftly slid down my dick before sliding back up it, and I think, it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had.

For a good while, it felt like Mrs Wood was happy to suck on my firm young length, until I came.

But then, after drooling all over my firm member, she pulled her hungry little mouth off my cock, and then lowered it, and engulfed my balls.

I groaned again delight, as Mrs Wood took both my nuts in her mouth in one go, and then eagerly began sucking on them, while gently stroking my cock.

That felt incredible, no girl had ever done that to me before, and I moaned even more excitedly, as she kept doing it.

However, after giving my plums a good sucking for a minute or two, she finally lifted her mouth up off them, licked her lips and then said "God Steve. Sucking your young meaty dick has got me really excited! You wouldn't mind if I use your cock for what it was created for, would you?"

"Sure. Whatever you want!" I replied back, because right then, I wasn't going to say no to anything Mrs Wood asked of me.

My horny ginger professor then grinned excitedly, before she sat up, and then crawled over me.

I then watched in amazement, as she took hold of her little pink knickers that came with the negligee, and pulled them to one side, and I briefly saw a small triangle of trimmed red hair, just above a bald pink pussy, before she then lowered herself towards my upright length.

A moment later, her bald soft warm lips touched down on my firm round cockhead, eased open, and then she sunk down onto my member.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned softly in pleasure, as her warm wet pussy was filled with my hard erect cock.

"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed in delight too, feeling her warm wet cunt engulfing my dick.

Mrs Wood slid most of the way down my firm young length, before she smiled at me, eased up, and then slid down again.

"Oh, Steve. Your big young cock feels so good in my little pussy!" she then said excitedly.

Mrs Wood then started to rise and fall on me steadily, sliding her wonderful wet pussy up and down my rigid member, and as she did, I groaned in pleasure as much as she was.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! This cock feels so good! So fucking good!" she exclaimed in delight.

As my horny professor sat on top of me, bouncing on my rigid dick, I slid my hands up onto her plump soft arse cheeks, and then started to pump up into her too.

This instantly made Mrs Wood groan even more in delight, and as I pushed my length into her pussy, she pushed her pussy down onto my thrusting member.

"Oh Steve! Oh Steve! Yes, fuck me! Yes, fuck me!" she then said excitedly, as she started to move faster on top of me.

Mrs Wood continued to slide back and forth along my cock, as I continued to push it in and out of her sweet wet cunt, and as we got more excited and hot, she reached down, took hold of her negligee, and pulled it up and off.

Her fancy night wear then flew across the room as she discarded it, and I now stared up at her hot slim fit naked body, and her big round D-cup sized breasts.

Her boobs were incredible, big round and pale, with pink nipples like corks, and as she continued to ride me, I had to reach up and touch her fleshy globes.

My hands quickly embraced her lovely big tits, before I began fondling them keenly, and as I did that, Mrs Woods moaned in delight.

"Oh yes Steve! Play with my boobs! Touch them! Pull them! Suck them!" she groaned happily, as she kept rising and falling on top of me.

I eagerly did as she wanted, and happily squeezed and massaged her round soft boobs, before I clamped my fingers around her little firm nipples, and gave them a gentle tug.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I did that.

My ginger headed professor continued to ride my firm dick, sliding her wet warm pussy up and down it, and I happily, continued to play with her big floppy boobs.

After fondling them for a good few minutes or more, I felt the need to taste them, I had to suck on her tits, and eagerly sat up a little, and moved my mouth towards them.

Mrs Woods then saw what I was doing, and moved her hot older body towards me, and one of her large round boobs swung into my face.

It felt like I had been hit in the face by a warm soft pillow, and I loved it, and as her fleshy globe smoshed against my face, her little pink nip slid straight into my mouth.

Keenly, I clamped my mouth around it, and began sucking on it hard, and as soon as I did that, Mrs Wood groaned even louder in delight.

"Oh yes Steve! Yes! Suck my tits! Suck my tits!" she groaned happily, as I did just that.

While I happily sucked on her boob, Mrs Wood continued to gently rock back and forth on my length, and for a while, I eagerly switched my mouth from one tit to the other, eager to taste both her lovely firm nipples.

Then, after a while, Mrs Wood started to speed up again, plunging her little wet cunt harder and faster onto my firm member, and as she rocked faster back and forth, I had to release her boobs, and groan in delight.

My professor was clearly eager to ride my cock hard, and I wasn't going to stop her, and as she rose and fell on me rapidly, I held onto her plump round buttocks, and started to thrust up into her again.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh yes! Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, as we fucked quicker.

She then continued to bounce up and down in my lap, plunging her lovely wet cunt rapidly onto my thrusting dick, and as we fucked harder, our moans of pleasure grew more excited.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she repeated over and over eagerly, as we kept fucking.

Then, as she relentlessly dropped onto my thick firm length, and her plump arse cheeks smacked against my balls, and I kept pumping up into her just as hard, she got more and more excited.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she then exclaimed excitedly.

Bouncing frantically on my hard member, making it plunge deep in her wet wonderful pussy, Mrs Wood rode me wildly, until finally, she sunk hard once more onto my cock, and then cried out passionately.

"OH GOD YEAH!" she screamed to the heavens, and then began to cum on my young rigid dick.

As her orgasm hit, her back arched, pushing her lovely big tits towards me, as her hot naked body trembled uncontrollably, and as this happened, I felt her hot wet pussy squeezing my young firm length.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she moaned some more in pleasure.

Mrs Wood groaned loudly in ecstasy, for several incredible seconds, as she sat deep on my length, and I loved every second of it.

After cumming hard on my member, she then took a deep breath, and relaxed, and then remained on top of me for a moment recovering.

However, once she had caught her breath again, she smiled, and then leant in and kissed me, and eagerly, I kissed her back.

For a short while, we happily, passionately kissed, and then once we had exchanged saliva for a bit, she pulled her lips from mine, and slowly leant back.

Then placing her hands on the bed behind herself, she started to lift and drop her hips, steadily sliding her lovely wet pussy up and down my hard cock again.

With a grin on her face, my ginger professor moved her mature cunt back and forth along my dick, and as she did, we both started to groan again in delight.

"Oh god, Steve. I fucked like this for a while! God, I love it!" she then said happily.

As we fucked in that new position, she started to move quicker, lifting higher and then dropping harder into my lap, and soon her wet little pussy was sliding rapidly up and down my length again.

We both then moaned happily again, as we eagerly fucked, and as she sunk her little cunt onto my member, her chubby arse smacked against my balls again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god. I think we could go all night like this?!" she then said keenly, as she continued to slide back and forth along my hard young cock.

"Why not? It's not like we're going anywhere right now!" I replied back with a grin.

Mrs Wood grinned back at me, clearly happy I was willing to if she was, and then she continued to slide up and down my dick.

For a good few minutes, she leant back on her hands, and lifted and dropped her sweet older pussy onto my firm young length, but after a while, she wanted to change position again.

So my hot horny professor then lifted herself right up off my stiff member, before she rolled over on the bed, next to me, and got on all fours.

Mrs Wood wanted it from behind, and I was eager to give it to her, and as I got up onto my knees, to crawl up behind her, she pulled down her lacy pink knickers, and took them off.

She was now completely naked, and I could see her perfectly bald pink moist pussy in all its glory, under her little tuff of red hair, and it looked good.

I then pushed off my jogging bottoms, and pulled off my t-shirt too, and now completely naked as she was, I moved up behind Mrs Wood, and placed my big firm member up against her wet middle aged cunt.

Then, with a push, I slid back inside of her, and instantly Mrs Wood moaned in delight, as I filled her with my cock again.

I then held onto her slim waist, before I eased my dick back, and then pushed it again, and Mrs Wood moaned again, as I slid deeper into her.

Steadily I moved back and forth inside of her, fucking her hot pussy with long eager strokes, and every time I moved inside of her, she moaned more in pleasure.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me with that big young cock! Yes! Yes! Oh god, I love it!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I pumped it into her.

Thrusting my stiff length into her lovely warm cunt, I then moved my hands to her bare shoulders, before I began thrusting harder and faster, and as I did, I pulled her back onto my member too.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Oh, fuck yeah! Yes! Give me that cock! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she then cried excitedly, as I started to fuck her furiously.

The bed was soon squeaking, as we fucked frantically on it, and as I pounded into my ginger professor some more, she rocked back onto my thrusts.

"Oh god! You're going in so deep! So deep and hard!" she then groaned in delight, as I kept pounding into her from behind.

Excitedly, I continued to thrust into her, and pull her back onto my thrusts, and as we kept going, Mrs Wood kept crying out in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum!" she then cried after a minute or more of this hot crazy sex.

So, I keenly kept going, eager to make that happen, and as I rammed my firm cock deep into her pussy more, she stayed on all fours crying out in delight because of it.

Another few minutes went by of this relentless fucking, and as I was sliding hard and fast into her again, her cries grew louder and more excited, until finally, I plunged in once more, and then she screamed wildly again "OH GOD YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Her bare back instantly arched upwards again, her red head tilted back, and then I felt her hot naked body tense up once more and begin to tremble, as she came on my dick again.

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" she cried loudly, as her second orgasm swept through her.

As it did, I held her deep on my cock for several wonderful seconds, enjoying the feeling of her hot wet pussy trying to milk my length again, and we both seem to enjoy it.

Then I eventually let go of her shoulders, and as soon as I did, she slumped forward onto the bed.

Mrs Wood then groaned heavily, as she knelt downwards, with her face buried in the bed sheets, and for a moment I let her rest and recover.

However I didn't wait too long, before I gently started to rock in and out of her little wet hole, and as I started to slide back and forth inside of her again, she moaned softly into the bed.