A Temporary Alternative

Story Info
While my wife is unavailable, I won't risk anything.
7.5k words
3.45
10.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife got pregnant, we were overjoyed. Well, I had just married the love of my life, so obviously I was very happy anyway, but it was even more exciting to start a family with her. We were a bit like rabbits, and it was as if we were on a honeymoon that lasted for months. When her body started showing, it got even more erotic for both of us, because with the growing body, she got more sensitive and could feel every touch all the more.

This lasted all of seven months. After that, she was so sensitive that she couldn't bear being stroked for more than a few seconds, much less having sex. We tried to find a more relaxed way to do it, but to no avail. Since I loved her, I didn't put any pressure on her, but decided to take care of myself manually for a while instead.

So I would find myself taking longer showers than before, thinking about that luscious body of hers with her pregnancy-induced grown boobs. I think she was grateful about not being pestered too much, and now we both had one more reason to look forward to the birth. Still, going back to wanking for the first time since I had known her wasn't exactly thrilling, and after a while I went back to my old single-days patterns of fantasizing about having sex with all kinds of women I met during the day.

There was the blonde secretary of a coworker who was clearly interested in me, despite knowing fully well that I was married and expecting our first child. I didn't care for her at all, but there was no reason not to think about that bombshell to spice things up a bit in my lonely shower. I would make up more and more elaborate scenarios about how I would make out with her in the printer room, or follow her home and bang her in her shower. In fact, after one week or so the only thing that was not realistic about my fantasies was that her shower always looked suspiciously like ours... I was pretty sure that the rest of it could have occurred exactly as imagined, except I knew I would never do it because I loved my wife, after all.

I mean... even if I had seriously considered cheating on my wife just to get some sweet release, it would have been really stupid to do it with this chick because who knows if she would just shut up after being dumped as soon as my wife would be back. Even if she did, maybe someone at work would notice something. There was no way I would endanger my marriage so pointlessly. Whenever I realised this once again just before my orgasm, the whole daydream crumbled, my cock went limp and I had to leave the shower frustrated.

That is exactly what happened one Tuesday morning. Well, actually it was happening more and more, and sometimes I would just try again, but this time I had to leave in time because I had to go see a client whose shop was on the other end of the city. I sighed, got clothed, kissed my wife goodbye and drove off to work. Traffic wasn't so great and almost got to a stand-still as I approached my client's neighbourhood. This was quite often the case, since the shop was in an upcoming industrial area. New shops, clubs, the redlight district, and a lot of people that considered themselves artists were there and apparently attracted traffic even in the morning. This gave me a lot of time to lament my blue balls.

Oh man, the redlight district! This would be the solution to my problem! The thought got me rock hard immediately. The thing about fantasies is that the more realistic they are, the easier it would be to fulfill them, the more they excite me. I must admit, as silly as the idea was, I had some trouble concentrating during my client visit.

The idea seemed far less silly as soon as I was back in my car. All I had to do was to park a few hundred meters from here and walk to the streets where they were standing! Not that I would actually ever screw a hooker. But just a blowjob before I got back into this traffic...

Of course I had to make sure not to bring home any unwelcome "guests". I would have to use a condom even for that. I would have preferred to go into some kind of club where the ladies were actually screened for diseases, just to be extra sure.

But I didn't even dare googling for anything like that. Not on my company laptop! I would be fired if IT ever found out. And if my wife found any traces of googling brothels on my private phone... not that she ever snooped around on it, but there had to be zero risk, you know? I was just as much in love as I had always been. I was not going to take any chances.

I found a parking spot close by, just far enough to be sure that nobody from the client's shop saw that I wasn't heading home right now. As I opened the door to leave my car, I could see my hand shaking. Then I was outside. There was no going back now!

I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins as I walked to my goal with a brisk pace. I realised rather late that I would be needing cash if I was going to get sucked off soon. And there was no way my bank could register me getting cash from an ATM in this area. I was so nervous that I pulled out my wallet right in the middle of the street. By the time I found that I carried a lot of cash with me, I had attracted the attention of quite a few of the girls that were waiting for customers there.

There were hookers with high heels, others with miniskirts, and all possible and impossible hair colours. I fended off their advances and settled for a brunette with an elegant looking green dress. She was rather tall for a woman, but still half a head smaller than me, with a slender figure that sported what I hoped were big natural boobs. I told her that I only wanted a blowjob and half an hour of her time, and asked her nervously if she had condoms. Of course she had! She explained to me calmly that she also liked to remain healthy. Silly me!

She made me follow to her flat, where she took my money and started undressing me. Then she smiled at me and sent me to the shower. Under the shower once again, thinking about the sex I would get! Except this time, the showering was done in record time. When I opened the bathroom door, my cock was already throbbing. My host had already removed her dress and was waiting for me in her lingerie.

"Want to get rid of this, big boy?" she cooed into my left ear and placed my hands on the side straps of her bra. Of course I fumbled as I tried to get the darn thing open as quickly as possible. Then they were set free. Not exactly as big as I thought they would be, but pert and, without any doubt, natural. I placed my palms on the firm globes and started kneading them softly.

"My, my, you seem to be in a hurry! Don't worry, we have time," she whispered and pulled me closer. Did hookers kiss? I hoped not, I couldn't do that, not with another woman! But she just buried her face in my neck and let her hands run over my back, while my engorged shaft pressed against her belly.

I was still kneading her breasts as if I were in a dream, when her hand started wandering over my buttocks. I took that as a sign to also squeeze another set of buns. Then her hand moved around my body and stroked my swollen dick lightly. And I came, all over her hand, right away.

FUCK! I had gone all the way just to be done after a few minutes? The excitement of coming here may have felt like bungee jumping, but otherwise, what a waste of cash!

The lady - I couldn't even remember her name - must have seen that I was upset with myself, because she started calming me down.

"Don't worry, we still have time for another round," she told me in a reassuring tone. But could I really get it up again in less than 30 minutes? She just smiled and pointed me to the bed in the middle of the room.

"Relax, baby..." I took a deep breath and lay down. This would teach me not do anything like that again, I thought with post-nut clarity. For now I would just try to relax and maybe enjoy as much as possible. Yes, there was some enjoyment in the way she crawled over the bed towards me on all fours... she quietly got over me with her upper body and propped herself on her elbows, so that her nipples just touched my chest. She let her boobs sway a bit, so that her nipples drew lines and circles on me. Yes, maybe there was still room for enjoyment.

She then turned and got a bit higher, so that her perfect pink nipples moved over my face. Yeah, some fun, definitely... I tried to snap at them with my lips, she teased me by evading just in time a few times. Then she let me have them, and I began nibbling them and circling my tongue over her areolas. She breathed heavily. Then she withdrew her pretty mounds from my lips, and the wettened nipples left traces on my chest, my belly, and finally arrived at my dick, which had already regained some of its strength. It stirred even more when it vanished between both globes, which softly rubbed up and down.

I could hardly wait for my blowjob now. I had waited to get off properly for so long! And my hostess could sense what I needed yet again. The boobs disappeared from my cock and were quickly replaced by a tongue that lapped from the base up the shaft. That was still okay, there was no danger in that. The condom would be needed once she would engulf my head with her mouth. Before that, it was just her saliva on my solid skin. Harmless.

While she was licking my shaft with slow, deliberate movements, her eyes locked with mine, and I stared at the first woman touching my cock for years that wasn't my wife. Just a short term stand-in, for sure, but a good one at that. She started fondling my balls, and I closed my eyes, savouring the instant.

And then suddenly she was savouring my turgid member, drilling the tip of her tongue into my peehole! That was not supposed to happen! I was panicking and started sweating profusely when I realised what I had allowed to her to do (but damn, did it feel good!).

Well, it was too late now. At least you can't contract anything that couldn't be fixed by a week's worth of drugs from oral sex. In a way, I was lucky that my wife wasn't going to have sex with me until after the birth, because that meant that I wouldn't have to find any excuses until after I'd get myself tested. So yeah, there was nothing I could do for now. And I must say, finally feeling moist skin around my manhood again was great, and since it didn't matter now, knowing that I had just started doing something I shouldn't have began to excite me even more.

I was panting heavily and began wondering if I could just nut right in her mouth. But being a professional, she knew when she needed to interrupt. In order to make me last longer, she stopped sucking for a while and kissed my body instead. My pubic area, then a long lick from my navel to my chest, then she bit my nipples softly (thank god. I didn't need any marks!).

She nuzzled my neck and sat down on my lap. The pressure of her body on my dick was light enough to not let me cum, but so thrilling it made me even stiffer, if that was still possible at all.

Then she started rubbing herself over me. As her pussy lips parted over my cock, the shaft got smeared with her juices. My heart skipped a beat.

This was where I needed to stop her, immediately. But I didn't. She breathed into my ear, then she impaled herself on my longing cock. I was inside her with a single push of her lower body. She wimpered contentedly. Oh, shit.

But I would deal with the consequences later. Now that I was already inside, it wouldn't make any difference anymore if I pulled out. It was too late for that! Well, I would get tested and most likely, the test would come back negative, and that would be it. Now I needed to fuck!

Now that I had finally succumbed to my desires, I pulled her close to me and used my arms to push her up and down on my cock. At the same time, I started pistoning into her from below. Oh, how I had missed this feeling of velvety skin around my cock! I laughed.

My right arm shot up to pull her head to mine, and her tongue darted into my mouth. And as our tongues danced around each other, so did our bodies. I rolled on top of her, so that I could withdraw fully from my new-found paradise. But I didn't wait for her protesting moan before I got right inside again. In and out, all the way. Sometimes you go for long, slow strokes, sometimes you go for quick, short ones. This was not the time for that. This was the time for full-length rapid thrusting, the sort that would break my dick if I ever missed the entrance, the sort that would make it burn if she hadn't been so wet, and if my dick weren't oozing such huge amounts of precum.

This was my second round, so I had no problem hammering her like a rabbit until she began whimpering with every thrust. Whenever I withdrew, her feet on my ass cheeks pulled me back in, and at some point she put her hands there as well, to make sure I penetrated her as deeply as possible. Suddenly, she screamed into my mouth, and her hands clawed into my ass so hard that I was stuck in her balls-deep. Some seconds of that, and her contracting pussy made my cock explode. I spurted everything I had left into her love channel.

*

The next days were horrible. What if I had caught anything? I was not so much afraid of being sick in and of itself, but that I would have to tell my wife if it was not possible to get rid of it in time. I would have to warn her in order to avoid passing it on to her, and then she would hate me for it. Divorce, not seeing our child grow up, there were terrors for me at night.

I went to a doctor as soon as possible (mind you, not my usual one. But you could get tested anonymously these days). So I could rule out all the annoying diseases out there that could be healed by a week's worth of antibiotics. But the problem is that you have to wait a few weeks before you can get a test for the truly dangerous shit, because antibodies need to develop first. That's what you get for boning a stranger without protection! I slept little at night, and was nervous throughout the days.

In the end I had to do something, as people began noticing my emotional state. I could not get a test yet myself, but I could at least make that hooker get tested. If she got a negative result, I was still not safe, but at least I would know that she had been healthy until at least two weeks before my visit. I had little illusions about being the only customer who had enjoyed her bareback, but it would still be very improbable for her to get infected just days before my visit. So I had to hold out till the next Tuesday.

I was dithery at the client's shop when the day finally came, and I was glad when I could leave at long last. I went to same parking spot as last time, and found her at what turned out to be her usual spot. Fortunately, she was very understanding, and promised me to get tested, since her last medical exam had been a while ago. In exchange for producing the test results, I promised to pay for the exam. That was well worth a few bucks.

She wanted to give me her number, but I didn't want to run the risk of my wife finding it. And I was way too nervous to even consider learning it by heart. Anyway, the connection would show up on my phone reports, so the only solution was for me to talk to her in person again. That meant waiting for another week! But one more week of torment was better than two, so I went with that.

That doesn't mean that it was an easy week, not at all. At least I could tell myself that half of the waiting time was already over. When Tuesday came, I almost jumped out of my bed to get into my car. I had to pull myself together at the client's site this time, to avoid losing a customer to make matters worse. So you can imagine how glad I was when we finished early for once, and I went to my now usual parking spot.

But she was not there.

She was not there! I walked up and down the street twice, and stared into every female face I got across, in case she was just wearing different clothes and a different haircut. No, she was not there. I swallowed hard.

After a while I realised that there was one more place I could look for her, and tried to find my way to her flat. I hadn't paid any attention when I went there the first time, but eventually, I found not only the house, but also the correct floor and flat.

I rang the doorbell several times quickly. It didn't take long for her to open the door. She was not wearing her usual green dress, not at all. She was wearing a black garter belt, a push up bra, and high heels. She smiled when she opened the door until she saw me, then she looked a bit confused for a moment. She had clearly expected someone else. But then she nodded and let me in.

She was talking as she led me to a chair, but I was not really listening until she handed me a sheet of paper and a glass of wine. I took a sip before I dared to look at the paper. YES! Negative on every single test! I closed my eyes for a second and said a quick thank you prayer. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I could now hear Sarah talk to me. I was so happy!

Oh, yes, Sarah, that was the one other thing I had noticed on the test, she now had a name. She was complaining about an idiot who had booked her, ordered her to wear those clothes she was currently wearing (or not wearing), but had not shown up. She said I could sit there for a minute if I needed to, because she did not expect the guy to turn up anymore, so she had to get ready for the street again anyway.

She unceremoniously dropped her push up bra and replaced it with a more casual white one, then she got rid of the garter belt, too. I blinked, then I remembered that she was a professional and obviously used to men gazing at her firm tits. Even I had been between these legs! I drank some more.

Now that I felt relieved, that thought made me smile. She turned away to pick up some clothes that were lying on her bed. As she bent forward, her slit flashed up between her legs. I had even been inside there! I stared at it transfixed and finished my glass. Was it winking at me invitingly? I wasn't sure if I only imagined that it took her quite long to pick up that dress. Then she shook her ass a little, and I knew.

I put down the empty glass and got up in one fluid motion. I had not touched my dick for a full two weeks! When had that ever happened before? Now it was straining against my trousers at the sight of mostly naked Sarah. Having survived danger sure makes you horny.

I stepped behind her and grabbed her. She stood up, turned her head lightly to me and whispered, "I've been waiting for this all day, you know". I cupped her breasts while she expertly undid my belt and zipper behind her back. After that, she bent forward again and propped herself up on the bed.

"Don't make me wait, please," she purred. To show what she meant, she got up just enough so that she didn't need to lean on the bed, and spread her cheeks with her hands. Pink skin was glistening before me. She let go and bent down once again.

"Go!" she just told me. She didn't need invite me again. How likely was it that she now had any disease she hadn't had one week ago? She was safe, for all I knew. Or just as unsafe as before. Either way, it didn't make any difference. I rubbed my dick over her labia, spreading my precum over it. Then I just dove in.

Just a quickie to calm down my nerves. Just a bit of cunt to make up for two weeks of fear. I thrusted back and forth until I could hear my balls slap against her clit. And I could hear that she liked this treatment. She liked to be treated like a lady should be treated...

I let my left hand meander over her back when I slowed down for a moment. I did not want to embarass myself again. I bent over her to give my other hand access to her clit. I rubbed it lightly, then I started to draw circles. Sarah began breathing in the rhythm of my motion and then pushing back against my dick. I took that as a sign to pick up my pace again.

12