A Temporary Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands on her and bent forward, I lost my balance when I began railing her in earnest. I fell onto her back, pushing her belly-down on the bed. I didn't bother getting back up. I just pinned her down and banged on. She felt incredibly tight like this.

I buried my face in her wavy hair, taking in her scent for the first time. She smelled good! Freshly washed, no perfume, just her body's own natural aroma. I breathed in heavily, and out into her ear that I was nibbling. That's how she noticed that my breath was getting faster and faster.

"You know, uh," she said, "I, uh, still owe you, uh, a blow job". She shuddered. "From, uh, last time!" Her nails were clawing into the mattress, and she began to shake.

"I'll take you up on that," I grunted. But not now. I knew she wanted to prolong it some more, but there's something about cumming into a girl that's having her own orgasm at the same time I couldn't, didn't want to resist. I shouted and emptied the load of two weeks into her waiting pussy. The final spasms of her own orgasm milked my shaft empty, up to her cervix.

I collapsed on top of her, panting. Both of us were! As soon as I could think straight again, I rolled off her. We were lying next to and facing each other. She raised an eyebrow.

"So you did not want a blowjob, then," she quizzed.

"Well, yes... But I didn't want to stop anymore. And I'll have to go now, though," I answered regretfully.

"You sure? You came early this time! I mean, you came later in the day the last two times!"

Well, she was right. I had forgotten completely that I had left work early today. That gave me some time I could put to use here. I grinned and nodded at her.

"Thought so," she said, "and now let me finally get you out of this shirt!"

While she unbuttoned it, my hands were free to roam her body. I caressed her tits gently. When all buttons were open, I sat up to remove the shirt and threw it on the floor close to the bed. I also used the opportunity to place my head between her breasts and kiss them.

"Mhm," she commented. Hearing her approving sounds, I began to suckle on an erect nipple. My hand was fondling the other one. She was more direct, her hand went straight to my sticky half-limp cock. She gave it a good squeeze, then stared into my eyes and licked her hand clean. So much about being half-limp!

She smirked and proceeded to clean my dick all around with her tongue. When she was satisfied with the results of her work, she continued by literally sucking my cock and using two fingers to press the little juice remaining in my shaft into her mouth. She smacked her lips and purred, "let's see if I can find more of that somewhere in there!"

With that, she went back down. There was no doubt she would be successful. Actually, the feeling of her mouth on my dick made me remember at this point that she HAD given me a blowjob the last time, even though I hadn't cum in her mouth then, but why remind her that she didn't really owe me one? To get more comfortable, I lay down, with my head pointing in the opposite direction of hers. Her cunt was right in front of me. One of her legs was bent towards me, so I decided to use her thigh as a cushion. That brought me even closer to her pussy.

It was full of my cum, and normally I wouldn't have cared to push my tongue inside her. Had I ever tasted my own cum inside my wife? I didn't think so. But there was no need to be self-conscious here, it didn't matter much what this woman thought of me. After all, I wouldn't see her again after tonight. Or would I? She was healthy, after all... while she was busy introducing my stiffening dick to her tonsils, I decided that it couldn't hurt to give her something back.

I gave the lips between her hips a sensual kiss. A long lick along the slit, then I started slowly homing in on her clit. I pushed back the hood around it carefully with two thumbs, then I rolled my tongue to wank her engorged lovebud. It only took a few seconds to get a reaction, her head jerked forward and swallowed my dick whole. I could feel my purple helmet enter her throat for a moment. Then it brushed against her tonsils on the way out. And in again.

Meanwhile, my lips were adding pressure to her happy button. If I hadn't known yet that she liked me to be there, she made it abundantly clear by putting her other thigh on my head. I couldn't have got out even if I had wanted. But I had no such plans, I rather aimed at pressing even more against and inside her.

I pushed so hard that the tip of my nose got wet from the cum that leaked out of her. It smelled... mostly neutral, actually. Didn't care. My dickhead was in her throat again! And out. And in! Out... then she turned me around. That wasn't hard, with my head firmly wedged between her legs. I was now on my back, she was on top of me.

"Easier that way," she murmured, getting me even deeper inside her. Her lips touched my ballsack. Cum and her juices were now dripping into my mouth. Ugh, cum? But then, who cares! I hungrily pushed my tongue deep inside her, swallowing whatever came out. It took a while until the salty taste of my cum was gone.

It got replaced by the sweeter taste of her own nectar. This was something I was more used to. The flavour was not exactly like my wife's. Sweeter, I think. I had to explore more to know better. My tongue wiggled inside her, trying to get every drop from the walls of her vagina. I jammed my hand between our bodies to massage her clit, to lubricate her as much as possible. What a lovely taste!

I forgot almost the whole world around me, except for that part in her throat where my cock was lodged. Sure, the favourite part of the world for my prick was my wife's pussy and then came Sarah's, but as places to cum in go, this was a close third. After all, even though my wife had an amazing sucking technique, she detested the taste of cum in her mouth. Right now, though, it was Sarah's pussy that came. Not on a ranking list, not second, not first, but right on my face. Honey gushed out of her and into my mouth.

The sensation made me clamp my legs together, locking her head between them. She pushed down on both ends, grinding her lower body on my face and forcing my dick once again down her throat. This pushed me over the edge. My seed shot down her throat. I was in too deep to leave her a choice whether to swallow or not, my eruption went straight to her stomach.

I felt the contractions on my dick when she desperately tried to swallow, which squeezed out some remaining drops. She gagged a bit, but let me stay there for a moment to enjoy the sensation after my second orgasm. My balls felt completely empty, their loads were now evenly distributed between our stomachs and her pussy. After a while she sat up and dismounted my face.

"I guess you want a shower?" she asked me, raising an eyebrow. I looked down, at our mixed sweat, the mess around my prick, and I felt an aftertaste of both her and my own cum in my mouth.

"Good idea," I grinned. She pointed me to the bathroom and gave me some towels. Then she got busy fixing the bed while I went to the shower. I had some time to think while I tried to scrub off the smell. The most important part for me was that she was healthy, and so was I, I assumed. And I had really enjoyed myself.

Should I really deny myself this pleasure while my wife was pregnant? As long as I kept it a secret meticulously, it didn't hurt her. If I stopped three weeks before the birth, I could still get a final test before restricting myself to my wife again. This would leave me another month of weekly sex with Sarah. My stirring prick confirmed that it liked this idea, too.

I got out of the shower and dried myself hastily. There was definitely no time for another round today! I left the bathroom to get back into my clothes, while Sarah hopped in the shower herself.

I didn't have to wait for long for her to come back. She handed me a bottle of mouthwash. Right, this would help. I returned to the bathroom to use it, then I was ready to go and said bye, asking if she would be around next week. She was! I smiled and turned to the door.

"Didn't you forget something?" she asked.

"Uh...," I stuttered. She held out a hand. Right. Money. I had almost forgotten that I had banged a prostitute. She just didn't seem like I had imagined them... Anyway, I was lucky that I had enough cash with me since I had only planned on paying for her tests, so I handed it to her and left quickly. It was a bit embarrassing.

But on my way home, my thoughts changed to another topic. Could I really go back there again next week? What new positions would we try? Maybe it would be wiser to use condoms from now on, but frankly, the sensation of skin against skin felt so much better. Cumming inside an unprotected pussy was just the best part of it! That it was a forbidden fruit that I planned to devour whole made the thought just more exciting.

When I arrived home, my mood was great. I greeted my wife with a quick kiss on her lips. She noticed my good humour immediately. After a week of badly concealed worry that I, of course, had never explained to her, she was glad to see me more cheerful again. So my decision had even made her happier! That made it final.

For the next four weeks, I deposited my cum in Sarah every Tuesday, while my wife at home relished my good spirits. Sometimes I brought her sweets from a confectionery near my client's office, which conveniently also explained why I arrived a bit later when the second round had taken a bit longer. My wife loved it. Only once, a pack of chocolates was already open and a piece was missing when I gave it to her, but she was understanding and even gleeful that I finally shared her taste for pralines. I didn't really, which is why I had tried the chocolate on Sarah, but if it made her happy to think that, all the better! I, on the other hand, had found that the little gift (a single praline!) had made the sex with Sarah more sensual, so we were all pleased. Life and my marriage was really great!

For this reason, I was almost a bit sad when the day of my last visit to Sarah had come. I was looking forward to my wife, but there would be three weeks without any sex now! When I mentioned it to Sarah, she laughed at me and just continued sucking. She was kneeling between my legs while I was sitting on her bed.

I frowned, "Why are you laughing?".

She gave me another lick and paused. "Have you ever thought about what a birth is like? You really think she'll be back right away, if she cannot even stand your touch now?" She had a point, of course. A birth causes a lot of pain, I couldn't just expect my wife to go home with me and fuck my brains out.

"So, when's the date?" she asked. I was slightly uncomfortable sharing such details with her, but then I thought, did it really matter? She knew many more intimate details about me. And I felt more ready to talk as she was caressing both of my thighs with her hands.

"Next Sunday, plus three weeks," I replied.

"See, that leaves you another three weeks at least. Four maybe, depending on how her birth goes! You will not be banging her pussy for a while, but maybe she can do oral by then. Give her time to rest!"

I did not really want to argue with this logic. Of course I should be considerate with my wife! It made sense to me, and I liked the implication for the next couple of weeks. That her left hand was now fondling my balls did not hurt either. You could say it helped with the decision process. I sighed and agreed with her.

"Good, I'll show what you would have missed out on..." she whispered and stood up. Before I managed to get up as well, she was already sitting down on my lap. She used a hand to guide my stiff cock inside her. Meanwhile, her tits were dangling on my face. I started groping and kissing them eagerly. When my cockhead was inside her, she pushed it back and forth in her entrance to coat it with her juices, and to smear her pussy walls with my precum.

When she was satisfied with her work, she put both hands on my shoulders, gazed into my eyes and lowered herself down on me slowly until I could feel her cunt lips on my balls. She french kissed me and hugged me tightly, squashing her ample breasts against my chest. I hugged her back just as intensely. Meanwhile, her ass rocked forward and backward in slow, deliberate motions. Sometimes our tongues were circling each other, sometimes she sucked on my tongue or my lips as if her life depended on it, and sometimes she withdrew her mouth for a moment just to attack me again a few seconds later. While I was fighting to get enough air to breathe, my dick grew inside her for another centimeter or two. She accelerated her pace steadily and we both started moaning into each other's mouths. The next time she stopped kissing me, she didn't resume, but pressed her cheek against mine, so she could moan into my ear.

"Now tell me you wouldn't miss that!" I grunted back that I would. "Tell me where you want your dick to be!" Not the right time to mention my wife's pussy. Sarah flexed a muscle inside hers.

"Your cunt!" I moaned truthfully.

"Where do you want to cum?"

"Inside you!"

"Where does your cum belong?"

"Inside you!"

Uhm. I probably shouldn't have said that. But it was not like my wife was available now, right? And I couldn't impregnate her even more. Only Sarah needed my cum right now. And I was ready to give it to her!

Her cunt muscles were still working on me when she whispered, "then fill me up with your spunk!" And I did. I pushed her down on my lap as much as I could, while my cock kept pulsating what felt like minutes, pumping my potent seed into her.

When she stood up after a while, her legs made a motion as if dismounting a horse. My cum started trickling out of her, slowly dribbling down her left leg. Her face seemed flushed, and her nipples were still fully erect when she said, "that was quite a ride! Thank you for that. But if it's okay for you, I'd like to take a shower now. As much as I'd love to keep your juice in me, I should wash it out. It's better not to take any risks during my fertile days!"

I think I must have paled a little, while my dick was feeling a happy little jolt. Of course I could not impregnate a whore! This time, when I left I made extra sure not to leave any items at her flat, and that nobody was following me to my car, so that she could not turn up at our home with a pregnant belly one day. No, I could not be caught if I had impregnated her!

Having two women getting pregnant at the same time, who would have thought that would ever be a possibility for me. But of course, she was a professional, nothing of the sort would really happen. Anyway, the deed was done, and if it was her fertile time now, she would be safe the next week. So there was no reason for me to change my plans now - which involved some more weeks of impreg... I mean, cumming inside of her - aside from always undressing in the bathroom from now on, so that she wouldn't get any chance to look at the business cards in my wallet while I was in the shower. Safety first!

Since I would never see her again after my next three visits, I also made sure to leave my client just a bit earlier these three times, and stopped getting any chocolates on the way, so that I always had enough time to cum twice inside Sarah.

But even so, everything ends sooner or later, and my final date with Sarah came once again. A pity, sure, but our child would be born in about five days, and I would soon have more important duties. I was looking forward to it so much! Holding my wife's hand through birth, and then holding our baby in my arms for the first time, would be the happiest moments in my life, apart from our wedding of course. So I have to admit, my thoughts were somewhere else when I arrived at Sarah's flat almost out of habit. I probably could have skipped my visit today, but it was my last opportunity, and I knew Sarah would know how to make it unforgettable. Determinedly, I shoved my phone into my back pocket and went up to stairs to her apartment.

And boy, did she deliver! Before I could even knock, she opened the door, wearing nothing but red lipstick. She stepped outside, naked as she was, and greeted me with a kiss and an embrace. Even though I knew nobody else was in the staircase, my heart nearly stopped. I kissed her back while ushering her inside the flat. I closed the door with a foot, never letting go of her body or her mouth, and pushed her towards her bedroom.

She was walking backwards, and I didn't see much either, but we fumbled our way to her bed just fine. My hands were trembling when I opened my belt and my fly, just taking enough time to let my trousers slide to my ankles before pushing her on the bed. Where had my sudden change of mood come from? Probably the shock of her kissing me outside her apartment, almost in public. Whatever it was, I was already rock hard, and definitely not regretting coming here.

My dick felt a bit of stubble as it brushed over her pubic area. I slid it over her pussy, trying to take in the altered sensation as well as I could. I even thought I felt a vibration as I did this, and pressed my knob against her entrance. It seems I wasn't much into foreplay these days... the next time I felt the vibration, I just plunged in. She grunted, but didn't protest. On the contrary, her heels on my ass seemed determined to pull me in more. And I began pumping into her with abandon immediately.

At some point there was a thunk that didn't come from the bed - my phone had dropped out of the back pocket of my trousers. I just pushed the trousers off me with my feet without so much as pulling out. Instead, I reached down to flick her bean frantically, hoping to get her off fast. And the combination of penetration and clitoral stimulation worked. Guttural sounds escaped her mouth. Some just moans, others words...

"yes, baby, come inside me!" she yelled, "give me that, uh, powerful baby batter!" I pounded her sweet love tunnel harder and harder. There was no place on earth I would rather be than deep inside her, and she helped me with her legs and hands. She, too, got close fast as I relentlessly pushed my cock over and beyond her G-spot.

I stopped rubbing her clit to embrace her tightly with both arms, and she clawed her nails into my back to do the same, then we came. Three, four, five spurts shot into her while I bellowed her name. I could swear I saw the light flickering at the height of my climax, but then I just closed my eyes and collapsed on top of her, still muttering Sarah's name.

This was the life! I had always thought of myself as a slow, gentle lover, but with Sarah, I fucked fast and I came fast, and she loved it as much as I did and encouraged me to do it like this. Not to get her job done quickly, no - we usually exceeded the agreed duration because she would insist on a second go anyway. So that's why, after a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes and pulled out of her to get ready for the second round.

I remembered my phone dropping to the floor and picked it up. Now I could see why I'd thought that light was flashing before my eyes, and why I had felt vibrations before. I had several missed calls (the light flashes) and text messages (set to vibrate) on my muted phone.

Our baby had been born.

12