A Temptation Too Far?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi as good as took off vertically. Her sharp cries and small screams suddenly became somewhat loud squeals and exceedingly powerful yells.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she bellowed, 'more, more, more.'

Those six words were tattooed on Heather's heart. She'd sincerely uttered them a zillion times before. And, hearing them from a fellow female, bordering on rapture . . .

Who was she to desist right then?

*****

After carefully lubricating the green double-ender (watching Naomi watching her do so, grinning inside and relishing every last second), Heather slowly, steadily inserted six inches into herself. 'It's best this way,' she said in explanation. 'I might be a bit clumsy if I put it in you first.'

'So says the least clumsy girl in the country.'

'Tiny twists can feel like earthquakes.' Heather countered. 'Just pretend I'm Brad Pitt, here to pleasure you until you can't walk anymore.'

'I don't need to pretend. I'm just looking at you, wanting more and more. Fuck Brad Pitt.'

'I guess your record's stuck.'

'I don't care if it is. I just want everything you have to offer. And I hope it's a lot.'

Turned out it was plenty.

*****

Easing the latest sex toy into Naomi, slower than a glacier inching its way down an alp (yes slower yet infinitely warmer), was beyond a delight. So too were Naomi's grateful reactions. Goodness gracious, how grateful was she!

Deep down Heather knew that guys loved the heat of penetration; that the sudden wet warmth around the exposed head of their penis was shockingly good.

(Apparently it was, anyway.)

If only I could feel that, she wished forlornly.

But her forlornness was not for long.

Sinking into Naomi, legs interlocked, nylons on bare flesh, was shockingly good, even without the wet warmth. No, much better than that, it was excellent. Back when she still had some capacity of thought Heather had planned to shag her thoroughly and masterfully.

Or should that be mistress-fully?

Hating the "eff" word Hev still relished ever last instant of effing Naomi. She was so grateful for it! Had anyone anywhere ever been more appreciative!

And had anyone else ever been a better eff!

Heather revelled in bringing off a girl again and again, keeping her in a state of sheer ecstasy. Naomi was no exception, even though she did soon change the rules. For a handful of moments she lay still and accepted everything that came her way. But then she responded with hungry thrusts of her own.

Riding a bucking bronco sprang to mind as a comparison.

Except riding a bucking bronco wasn't a patch on this. Hev was suddenly pounding sexes with Naomi. Nothing discrete about it, they were both at each other hammer and tongs.

Yes, yes, yes!

More, more, more!!

Chapter Four

Afterwards, lying together in the glorious afterglow, bodies entwined but their toy discarded, for now at least, Heather expressed her sincere appreciation.

'That was better than best,' she gushed. 'I could shag with you forever.'

The doubt in Naomi's eyes was only too evident. 'I didn't think you did forever,' she replied.

Heather carefully considered a possible response before putting her mouth back in gear. 'I just don't do commitments,' she said, 'but that doesn't mean I don't want to see more of you. Perhaps we could date every now and then, on an ongoing basis.'

Naomi blinked at that. Then she snapped like a viper. 'Do you mean like once a week and for the next year and a bit?'

'Like whenever we feel like it . . . for the next year and a bit.'

The surge of glee was out of all proportion. Internally Naomi was turning cartwheels.

'Let me guess,' she ventured aloud, poker-faced, 'this might be a jealousy-free sort of thing, right? We would both be able to date other people as well?'

Heather shrugged. 'I'd have to stipulate that to comply with my solemn vow of unfaithfulness.'

'That sounds interesting. Please explain.'

'I grew very close to someone at that fancy boarding school I got carted off to. We aren't ever going to be a proper item but we keep in touch and meet up between terms. We holiday together as well. Most recently we spent Christmas in Lanzarote, topping up tans.'

'This someone is a female, I presume.'

'The school was all girls, so yes. She's the most irritating female on the planet, and proudly so.'

'What was the vow, exactly?'

'To be jealousy-free and take as many new lovers as possible. I'm well ahead of her as it stands, so I can last a bit longer than a couple of sessions with a lover. I can with you, anyway. For everyone else it will be business as normal. Can you live with that?'

Naomi nodded. 'Once or twice a week sounds good to me.' Then a huge smile blossomed across her face. 'I enjoy having sex with you. And I've been jealousy-free before.'

Suddenly Heather remembered Maxi's proposal. It seemed monstrous to mention it at such a moment but she had promised . . .

'Will you keep dating other people too?' she asked, a tad awkwardly.

'Of course I will. If that's the way you want it to be. It's sauce for the gander, and all that.'

'And will you date girls?'

'You bet I will. Guys are out. I'm going to throw myself at Lesbian's Corner, big time.'

More awkward than ever, Heather went on. 'A little bird told me you've been to Keith's parties. I've never seen you at one, but . . .'

Naomi stared at her as she limply tailed off.

''What do you mean by that?' she said, her voice neutral yet somehow strangled.

Heather hesitated. Keith's parties were notorious. Usually attended by four or five mixed-sex couples, they always ended up with exchanges of partners . . . meaning multiple exchanges. If ten people were present the five females could reliably expect to enjoy the pleasures of five different males.

And ditto for the five males, obviously.

(Needless to report, not all the mixed-sex pairings were long-lasting; most were very transient.)

'I meant you're not afraid of a little variation,' Heather said out loud. 'According to what I've heard, that is. And please let me stress that I've been there, done that. I am not casting the first stone in any way at all.'

'Okay, fair enough.' Naomi sighed. 'Yes, I've been there, done that. And yes, I like variation.'

'What about girl on girl variation?' Heather asked, surprised by the easy admission . . . Or was it more of a capitulation? 'Will your liking carry over?'

'I watched once at Keith's. Two girls wanted to put on a show. They invited me to join in, but I was too chicken to indulge.'

That made Heather blink. 'Were you tempted?'

'Yes I was, in a strange sort of a way. I couldn't decide if it would be an easy introduction or not, if you understand what I'm saying. I think I suspected that maybe it would be easier to do it in the heat of the moment, so to speak. But I backed out in the end.'

Hev's grin was world-record breaking.

'Are you still too chicken?'

'What do you mean?'

'I've been offered the opportunity of a small-scale, all girl affair next Friday; just four of us, with every last combination on the cards.'

Naomi gulped. 'Didn't expect that,' she blustered.

'I didn't either. To tell the truth I was gobsmacked. But it's something I have done before. And it's well out of the ordinary. I can't recommend it enough. Not if you really like girl-on-girl sex, that is.'

'Who are the other two?'

'It's Maxi and her friend.'

'Do you mean you, me, Maxi and Tricia!'

'No, I mean you, me, Maxi and someone called Jasmine. Apparently she's from Thailand.'

Naomi gulped again. Then she frowned. 'Was Maxi the "little bird" who told you about me and Keith?'

'Yes,' Heather admitted.

'She's solid gold, isn't she? What can she possibly know about Keith's parties?'

'Maxi knows everyone in town,' Heather replied sincerely. 'Her informants are first class. She's aware of every feather that falls from every sparrow's tail. Fart in the bathroom and she knows it before you do yourself.'

That comment made Naomi giggle a lot. 'She's quite scary,' she said, 'but sexily attractive. What's this Jasmine like?'

'I haven't a clue. She's not at this uni; she's at UMIST, reading something very scientific. Maxi knows her from peace protests past, and they've kept in touch. I'm expecting small, delicate and beautiful as heck. But I don't really know for sure. I might be being unintentionally racist. Maybe she's the size and shape of a Bulgarian shot-putter.'

'Now that is being racist, and not unintentionally.'

'I only said "Bulgarian" because they always used to be the best,' Heather countered. 'I was praising, not criticising.'

'Whatever.'

'So what do you say about Maxi's proposal?'

'I think I'm going to have to go for it, because I'm sorely tempted.'

That seriously shocked Heather. So did the sudden gleam in Naomi's eye. 'Good grief,' she said, 'you mean it, don't you?'

'Yes I do,' Naomi replied, 'As I said, I'm tempted, and I can resist anything apart from temptation.'

They giggled together at that, kissed and caressed a deal as well. And then their stomachs rumbled in close harmony . . . again! Cue an agreement that a trip to another eating house was in order.

'A couple of keema vindaloos at the Kashmir and back here,' Heather suggested.

'You're not kicking me out on my ass?'

'No, I'm not nearly done with you yet. And that's just for today.'

Naomi giggled again, her eyes still shining, hands moving on Heather's bare back. Still in her nylons she felt . . . well, she felt incredible. If only they weren't both starving with hunger.

And, judging from the manoeuvring of Hev's hands, she couldn't feel so bad herself.

'Where is this Kashmir?' Naomi wondered as they kept on deliciously wandering.

'It's just round the corner and they don't have a bar,' Heather enlarged. 'But worry not; you can take your own booze, and my fridge is stuffed to busting.'

*****

Heather's suggestion they dated "every now and then" didn't particularly work out that first week. After spending virtually Friday through Monday morning copulating they didn't do Monday and Thursday yet Tuesday and Wednesday saw lengthy sessions, first in her own bed, then Naomi's.

And wasn't the girl learning quickly! After Wednesday she had black belts in the use of a double dildo, the use of a multitude of strap-ons and the ancient art of tribbing.

And she could lick like an angel.

There was no sign of her hitting Lesbian's Corner, though. There again, she simply hadn't had time.

Not that Hev was complaining. If anything she'd been taking the lead, egging the girl on.

As if she needed egging!

Only too soon it was Friday.

Chapter Five

They had agreed to arrive at Maxi's at eight o'clock. After the day's last lectures Heather and Naomi went to their separate homes, agreeing to meet up in the Union Bar at six. Just because Maxi didn't fancy a pint or two beforehand wasn't going to stop them, was it.

And, secretly, Heather wanted to get a bit of Dutch courage inside her latest lover. She'd expressed nothing but eagerness all week but, cometh the moment, and all that!

For the occasion Heather dressed as a girl. That is to say she wore a short denim skirt that perfectly displayed her long, tanned legs and a virtually button-less white blouse that left very little to anyone's imagination.

Not ideal wear for February but hey, it had been mild recently and she wasn't going to be tramping the streets from pub to pub, was she?

Getting to The Union first, enduring the usual wolf whistles and catcalls from the usual girls sitting on The Corner, she approached the bar and was surprised to see a strange young man behind it.

He can't possibly be eighteen, she thought instinctively, but then thought again. The long-running bar steward was nothing if not thorough. He would have checked and double-checked before setting this youngster on.

'Pint of Marston's,' she said, amused to see the lad's eyes on her chest. Perhaps this had become a local gravity hotspot. Whatever; he really did have to struggle to pull them back up to her face.

He pulled an impressive pint, too. Heather had to give him ten out of ten for that if only three out of ten for customer-facing.

Or should that be "customer-breasting"?

Paying him and pocketing her change she turned away from the bar in time to see Sadie passing. Still a fresher yet well integrated into the uni girl-on-girl scene, Sadie had yet to happen for Heather. And it was a wonder why she hadn't. She was a short but full-breasted blonde, pretty and pert.

Being much taller, Heather's turn almost brought her cleavage into contact with the other girl's nose.

'Nice tits,' Sadie observed, grinning as she went past.

'Nice ass,' Heather countered, astounding herself by reaching out to pinch the tidy rear in question.

Sadie stopped in her tracks. 'Where I come from that would be a statement of intent,' she said, raising a sexy, challenging eyebrow. 'I hope you've the guts to finish what you just started.'

Heather never could resist a challenge, especially if her courage was queried. And Sadie was her sort of a challenge in any case. Even if the little minx had gone out of her way to be passing exactly at that moment, she would deserve all she got.

Except tonight wasn't the night, was it?

'Sorry, I'm otherwise engaged right now,' she said. 'Otherwise I'd be delighted.'

'Did I mention tonight?' Sadie switched raised eyebrows, prettier and perter than ever. 'Tomorrow will do for me. Assuming you want to see honour satisfied. Assuming you've got some guts after all.'

Heather did her utmost not to wince. She had expected to be seeing (meaning sleeping with) Naomi on Saturday but nothing had been formally agreed. So she was technically free.

And good grief, those eyebrows! That provocative pertness . . .

'In here tomorrow at seven,' she said aloud. 'I'll give you a whipping at pool, drink you under the table and then I'll smack your tidy little ass red raw.'

'Sounds like a plan,' Sadie replied, grinning widely. 'And unless I'm very much mistaken, your date for tonight is here. It's time for me to split.'

*****

Naomi was dressed much as she had dressed on their first date (meaning the night together that they could actually remember). But tonight her skimpy black leather skirt was even less substantial and her blouse was bottle green instead of electric blue; green and even more revealing. Her stylish, seamed nylon stockings were intriguing by any standards.

Heather hadn't as yet touched her pint. Buying a fresh one for Naomi, again impressed by the young barman's skill, she led the way to what had recently become "their" table. Safely apart from Lesbian's Corner they could chat and clandestinely touch each other under cover of the wooden table-top.

They could also see Sadie bumping fists with girl after girl, doubtless saying "solidarity, sister" as she did so.

Was that a total set up? Heather wondered.

Then, with her worried head on: 'Are you still sure about tonight?' she asked tentatively.

'I'm as sure as I've ever been. I'm nervous . . . obviously . . . but it's a nice nervousness. I always felt the same before one of Keith's parties. And nothing ever happened to me there. Well, nothing bad, I mean. Nothing I didn't sincerely enjoy.'

Before Heather could go on they were approached by a large, broken nosed figure. Cath was a fellow rugby player of Naomi's and looked the part. With her buzz cut hair, rough features and being the size of a house, she might as well have had "PROP FORWARD" tattooed on her forehead.

'Out at last,' Cath said, totally ignoring Heather.

Heather sighed inwardly. This last week she'd been ignored by more lesbians than in recorded history as they all angled to become Naomi's "second girl". Fact was she was getting used to it.

'Out loud and proud,' Naomi confirmed, blushing a tad but confident-sounding.

'Are you free for a date tomorrow?'

Up until then Naomi had deflected direct requests with tact and humour. Usually she had suggested a requestor should ask again in a week or two. Or she'd said her social diary was currently rather full so she would have to get back to them.

(Social diary, Heather had thought when she heard that one. She's stealing my special terms!)

This time Naomi changed tack. Instead of gently fobbing off she looked at Heather. 'We haven't set it in stone yet, have we? For tomorrow, I mean.'

Heather had seen Cath bump knuckles with Sadie and knew that she knew more than Naomi did. 'I've got an agreement of sorts tomorrow myself,' she admitted cautiously, afraid of making waves.

'Do you mean a date sort of an agreement?'

'I suppose you could call it that, yes.'

'In that case you've got a date sort of an agreement too,' Naomi said, turning back to Cath and smiling at her. 'Seven thirty in the John o' Gaunt.'

Still ignoring Heather, Cath took Naomi's hand and kissed it. 'Can't wait,' she said. 'I'll be there, ready and waiting.'

She returned to The Corner and a fresh wave of knuckle-bumping ensued, Sadie very much involved.

'Isn't Cath awesome?' Naomi murmured.

Cath wasn't a pleasure Heather had experienced . . . not as yet, anyway. 'I've seen her bulldozing her way up the rugby pitch,' she replied diplomatically. 'I guess a teammate has to be impressed with how she does that.'

'You haven't already been there?' Naomi's bright eyes flashed amusement.

Heather shrugged. 'I don't really talk about . . . well, you know, except with Mary Rose. And she can't possibly know any of the individuals, so that doesn't matter.'

'I must have heard a hundred girls saying how good you are. I must have heard a thousand stories of what you've been up to.'

'I'll always confirm an original rumour, if I'm allowed to,' Heather maintained adamantly, 'but I'll never start one.'

'Not even as far as identifying tomorrow's date?'

'Well . . .'

'Come on Hev, you know mine, it's only fair I know yours.' Eyes flashing again, Naomi laughed. 'I bet it's that little blondie, isn't it?'

'It might be.'

'I thought she scooted off quickly when I arrived. And she certainly looks pleased with herself.'

Heather shrugged and changed the subject. 'Enough about tomorrow, let's focus on today. Now, are you up for another before we make a move?'

Naomi nodded. 'My round,' she said. 'Then we can be off.'

Chapter Six

Maxi lived in a decent enough part of town, in one of seemingly millions of terraced houses. Heather had been before, of course, but Maxi's was easy to identify. It had the double female symbol on the door and rainbow curtains. And, as if that wasn't sufficient, a "Mrs & Mrs" sign had been tacked to the doorframe.

Not that Maxi had a live-in "Mrs". It was more a statement of intent.

As was the CND logo tacked beneath it; the peace camps might have been behind her but Maxi was still a fully paid-up member, still ready to march at the drop of a hat.

Give her even half an excuse. . .

'I'm shivering like crazy,' Naomi said. 'This is so exciting!'

'Last chance to wimp out,' Heather replied, by now confident wimping was not on the cards.

'Just get on with it. It's a chilly night. No wonder I'm shivering.'

Heather rapped smartly on the door and it opened almost immediately.

'The late Heather Hunter, on time for once,' Maxi said in greeting. 'I am honoured.'

Heather gaped back at her. She'd seen the mature student naked before, more than once, but she'd never seen her in a sheer white negligee. And oh my, didn't it work for her.

Maxi was undeniably masculine and her face wasn't traditionally beautiful. But she had lovely breasts and curved nicely lower down, finished off by shapely if obviously strong legs. As Heather knew from experience her (currently erect) nipples were simply divine, surrounded as they were by large areolae which closely rivalled her own super-outsized ones.