A Temptation Too Far?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she lost it and came like the Ecstasy of St Teresa. Suddenly her leg muscles were made out of rubber bands. Suddenly her sense of balance deserted her.

'The couch,' Maxi prompted, dragging her there, half-supporting her as she did so.

'Good grief,' Heather gasped, 'that was extreme.'

'You're not quitting on me, are you?'

Steeling herself, Heather shook her head. 'No way,' she said, sounding a lot more confident than she felt. 'Get on your back and spread 'em. I'll show you what's what.'

Chapter Nine

With gravity assisting her Hev soon recovered and pounded into Maxi with gay abandon. For her part Maxi pounded back at her and a good time was had by all.

As if "time" came into the equation. Yet again time had become meaningless. They were both living in the here and now; past and future mattered not.

Eventually, obeying a stern command, Maxi got on all-fours on the lounge carpet. Kneeling behind her Heather once more penetrated Maxi's swollen fanny, both of them relishing the feel of the new angle a moment. Then she rode the other girl with all the intensity of a Grand National winning jockey: hard, harder and hardest.

Not that Maxi got away with the mere four miles and a bit. Oh no Hev stayed in the saddle for at least a hundred furlongs, maybe even two hundred.

Abruptly, without prior warning, Maxi collapsed flat out onto the carpet. Going with her, still inside her, Heather carried on. This prompted Maxi to repeatedly slap the floor, just like a WWE wrestler needing to urgently submit.

'Enough,' she yelled.

'Dearie me,' went Heather, 'don't say you're quitting.'

'Never,' gasped Maxi. 'But I need a time out. And you no doubt need a drink.'

'Well, now you come to mention it . . .'

Easing carefully out she leapt to her feet then offered a hand to pull Maxi upright. 'A drink or three and you'll be right as rain,' she said reassuringly.

'I'll go get some vino,' Maxi replied. 'You go get those two and bring them here.'

'Do you mean both of them? Not just Jasmine?'

'I mean both of them. We're done with couples and separate rooms.'

'That sounds very intriguing. What have you in mind?'

'Go get them and I'll let you know.'

*****

Listening out for female yelps and wails Heather returned to the bedroom, hearing none. Maybe they fell asleep, she thought as she opened the door.

As if! The couple on the bed were engaged in much the same sort of sixty-nine activity she had been caught in. Except this time Jasmine was bottoming . . . and only too obviously willingly. Deciding that all was fair in love and war, confident her arrival had gone unnoticed, Heather stayed in the doorway, happy to watch.

What had Naomi said; sauce for the goose, and all that. Or was it for the gander?

Naomi was, in Hev's considered judgment, amazing. Seven days and more proficient than most porn stars! What on earth was she going to be like this time next month?

And Jasmine really was the most beautiful girl in the universe. Never mind her delightful face (mostly currently obscured by Naomi's sexy ass) the rest of her was modelled on Aphrodite. And her skin tone was superb. Heather's tan wasn't such a distant match (thanks to her regular hols abroad with witchy Mary Rose), but she had white bits down below.

Okay, okay, her white bits weren't really white. She used sunbeds as well as Mediterranean sunshine. But sunbeds never really compromised, did they? They'd darken the white bits while further darkening those already decently tanned bits. Sunbeds were a losing battle.

Not to Jasmine, however. Her "tan" was natural. And even if sunshine did further darken all the rest of her "bits", the difference was hardly apparent.

At least it wouldn't be if Naomi's head wasn't obscuring her down there. Classic sixty-nines, eh! Good for the general spectator but crap for anyone interested in lower body tans.

They were from this sort of a distance, anyway. If she'd been a professional cameraman/woman she might have known how to get a better view. But she wasn't. She was only a part-time voyeur.

Heather grinned. Still unnoticed, still missing out on the truly intimate contact, she had the grandstand view to end all grandstand views. Most of the sights, all the smells and every last grunt of the sounds were with her.

All she was missing was taste and feel . . .

Jasmine was making an urgent, nasal noise. Her groin was rapidly bouncing up onto Naomi's face. It was only too obvious she was ready to cum. Naomi, in return, was rapidly bouncing down on Jasmine as if her life depended on it.

Go on, girls, Heather thought, enraptured. Yes, enraptured and massive aroused. Do it. Do it for all of the three of us.

From comparatively soundless Naomi was suddenly making nasal noises of her own. Their entwined bodies were moving more rapidly than ever . . . yet, Hev observed, moving in perfect co-ordination.

'Go girls,' she said aloud, forgetting her status as invisible watcher. 'Do it for all three of us.'

Video technology would have been required to determine who orgasmed first. It may fractionally have been Jasmine. There again, it may not. All Hev knew was that she came before either of them.

And she wasn't even supposed to be involved!

*****

'Enough,' Heather cried, reckoning it was the night's buzzword. 'You've had three hours or more.'

'Oh,' said Naomi, turning to look at her, her face smeared with Jasmine's sweet juices, 'it's you.'

'Little me,' Hev agreed (although she was shapely but anything but "little"). 'Our hostess summons us to her lounge. Drinks are in order. Then a change of plan.'

Jasmine sniggered at that. 'Trust me, Maxi will have planned with the seven Ps. Nothing's changed.'

'Well she sent me for you both anyway. And I got caught up in the show. Never mind ten minutes, I must have been watching half an hour. The booze might be all gone by now.'

'That would be a disaster,' Naomi said, somewhat drily.

'Never heard you say no to another pint,' Heather countered, sticking out her tongue, or as good as. 'Now then, are you coming quietly or not?'

For some strange reason the other two girls laughed at that.

After a pause for consideration, so did Heather.

*****

Maxi spared Heather the sarcastic greeting when the three amigos finally arrived in her lounge. 'Wine is there,' she said, pointing to three enormous glasses on a glass-topped coffee table. Having visited here before Heather was impressed. Previously Maxi had served up in 250cc rations. The new ones had to hold at least a whole bottle each.

'Shiraz and two pinots,' Maxi went on. 'I got the other Shiraz,' she added, waving an equally massive glass at them. 'But feel free to ask if you want to share with me. I don't think we're afraid of each other as far as germs are concerned, are we?'

Heather chuckled at that. Germ-wise the four of them were undoubtedly on a par. Blood samples may well have confirmed them as quads after all tonight's interaction.

Well, temporarily at least.

Being polite, she let Jasmine select the red and Naomi a white. Then, liking the sharp coolness of the other white almost as much as it's moreish taste, she indulged.

'What's next?' Jasmine enquired.

'Threes then fours,' Maxi replied casually.

'Please expound.'

'I'm going to watch you and Hev take Naomi to heaven and back. And then you get to watch me and Naomi take Hev on the same journey. And so on, until we've all watched, received and participated.'

'And then?'

'Then it's more of the same but all four at once, without an audience. Now shut up and sup your wine.'