A Tender Movie Night

Story Info
Huh? Movie? All I could focus on was how much I want you.
1.5k words
4.68
6.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie credits are flickering up the screen. You look over at me and I'm smiling up at you cheekily, teasingly withholding my comments about the film. But I had been chuckling and quipping with you all the way through, so you know I liked it. Or at least, I enjoyed the experience of watching it with you. For the two hours we'd been watching, sitting upright on the bed, we'd been steadily closing the distance between our bodies. From a somewhat shy, friendly distance to where we are now, shoulders warmly pressed, knees nudging.

I turn and embrace the arm of yours that I was leaning against, and you can't help but be intensely aware of the softness now enveloping your upper arm. I can see you blushing, as if it's our first time being this close, you absolute cutie. I reach up and stroke your cheek. My soft fingertip gently traces the shape of your nose, drifts along your jawline, and pauses on your lips. My own lips are parted slightly, eyes fixed on your mouth. Now I'm blushing, suddenly incredibly self conscious, seeming to forget what comes next. You flash that teasing smile that drives me crazy. Of course, what comes next is that kiss you dive in to give me. I return it hungrily, pressing my warm tongue to yours. I shudder as I feel your fingertips saunter from the base of my neck up to my cheek. Your hands are incredible. Your palm cups around my cheek, at first gently, then firmer and warmer as our intensity rises. When you lean away to take a breath, I gently pull on your bottom lip. Don't go, that wasn't nearly enough. Just kissing you has made me so excited. I straddle you quickly, and I press my forehead to yours as I unbutton your shirt. I whisper, almost whimper, "It's been hours...I want you so fucking bad."

Your chest now exposed, I kiss you again. God, you're so fucking gorgeous. I slowly kiss down your body, your cheek, your neck, down your amazing chest. I unbutton your trousers, and help you pull them off. Now, I kiss up, rubbing my face from your calves, your knees, to your lascivious thighs. I linger, nibbling the softness of your inner thighs, just below the line of your briefs. I look up at you, over your bulge, and I smile. I inch my mouth upwards...back to your tummy. You groan and chuckle at my teasing and tug pointedly at my shirt. I straighten up and pull it over my head, and you seize your chance...and my breasts. You run your hands up my torso and grasp my tits while my arms are stretched upwards. I chose a thin bra today; lacy, no padding. A calculated choice so that you would feel as much of me as possible if you grabbed me there. I planned for this.

I place my hands over your glorious ones as you knead my tits. I'm biting my lip to stop myself from moaning. Fuck, I love your hands on me. I take your right hand and kiss your fingers, then slip your index finger into my mouth. I caress it with my tongue, sucking gently, moving it back and forth in the warmth and wetness. Adoring murmurs are rolling from your lips, and I feel your other hand grasp my ass underneath my skirt. You take over the movement, fingering my mouth, and slip your middle finger in too. Ohhh god that's driving me wild. I'm eagerly grinding against your thigh. You move faster, there's drool on my chin, it's so sloppy and wet now. Fuck. I'm panting and whimpering as I reluctantly pull my mouth off of your fingers. I need more. I'm hungry for the hard treat between your legs.

I lean over your bulge again, and gently press my open, wet mouth over your briefs in the spot where I can see the tip of your dick straining against the fabric. I suck gently on it, keeping my eyes locked to yours. I run my index fingers along the inside of your waistband, then pull your underwear down. Your dick springs up and taps me on the cheek, and we chuckle at its twitching eagerness. Your chuckle melts into a moan though as I wrap my soft, wet lips around your tip. I play my tongue around it; you taste amazing, wow. I move along the length of your shaft, kissing, licking, while one hand gently rubs and squeezes your balls. Yes babe, put your hand in my hair. Don't hold back your moans, the sounds you make are so fucking hot. I take you into my mouth as far as I can and bob my head along your length. Slowly. Moaning onto you. Faster now. I'm making such a hot, wet mess on your dick, fuck. I pull my head away, gasping, and dive down to take your balls into my mouth, one after the other. My hand makes short quick strokes on your drenched tip. Oh my god the noises you make...I need you inside me.

I straighten up, and you immediately reach under my skirt, grabbing at my panties. We yank them off together, and I almost explode from you greedily pressing your fingers to my clit. Yeah, of course I'm soaked, what did you expect? Wait, I was going to...ohhhhh. Your fingers slowly press into my pussy, pushing, beckoning. I grind against your hand and sink my face into your shoulder, all thoughts melting away, it's so fucking good. You press your thumb against my clit, already swollen and twitching. Oh my god I'm gonna cum if you do that, I can't- Oh! YES! I shudder and purse my lips to mute the scream that almost escaped as I came. I pant into your open mouth, hips thrusting as the waves of pleasure die down. You're smiling at me cheekily again. You bastard. I'll get you.

I sit on your crotch and rock gently, slathering your dick with my wetness. You lean back, your hands caressing my ass and thighs. I can feel your dick twitching against my lips. Fuck. I reach down and guide just your tip inside my dripping wet hole. I let it rest there a moment, savouring the feeling, smiling, making you wait. Slowly, I lower myself to let your dick fill me up. We both gasp and moan as we connect. Ohhhhh so good. I start bouncing up and down. Your hands grip me tight as I move. I love the face you're making. You moan and it sends fire down my spine. I pick up pace, fervently grinding and rocking on you, my hands shakily grasping your open shirt, your chest, your shoulders. I'm panting and moaning louder. My clit is rubbing against you. Oh god I think I'm cumming again! But in my excitement I lean forward too far and you slip out of me. I cry out in frustration, but you grab my face and kiss me hard through my desperate moans. Dammit, I was so fucking close.

Oh? You're sitting up as you kiss me, pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around your shoulders and tangle my fingers in your hair. I feel your arm wrap around my back while your other hand grabs me by the back of the knee. You push me forward and down onto my back. I'm not opposed; my favourite feeling is your weight on top of me. I pull back to gaze at your face. We lock eyes, matching each other's loving expression, and chuckle coyly in the moment of wholesome warmth. My hips involuntarily press up into you. I may have calmed down a bit, but I still crave you. Please fill me up again.

You push yourself inside me easily; I'm so wet down there. I pull you down on top of me as you begin plunging into my pussy. God I love the sound of your thighs against mine, fuck. I cry out louder than I mean to, and you laugh breathlessly when I hastily cut it off. I bite into your shoulder to stifle my next cry. I hear you draw in a shuddering breath, and I sink my teeth a bit harder. You respond by wrapping your hand around my neck, squeezing the sides gently. Holy FUCK that sends me insane. You fuck me so good baby. I feel the tension building again, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, I can feel it. I can barely say the words, but you spur me on, coaxing them out of me. I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING. Are you cumming too babe? Yeah? You gonna cum inside me? Fill this pussy that loves your cock so much? Do it. Cum with me. I'm! OH! YES!!!

Ohhhh...

Ohhh yesss...

Rest your forehead on mine. Yeah. I kiss you breathlessly. As you relax on top of me, I kiss your cheek, trace the shape of your spine with my fingertips, up and down your back, basking in the warmth you effortlessly radiate. I love you. I love you. You gorgeous, lovely, incredible person.

I love you.