The Babysitter

Story Info
Leah's crush over a Dad finally becomes a reality.
8.3k words
4.7
47.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers

The Babysitter

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18!

This is based on an actual woman who has been messaging me and has asked me to publish a story about her.

This story is (Very loosely) based on true events. Some more true than others.

This involves some nonconsent, abusive language and cheating so if any of this is a trigger to you then be warned.

Enjoy!

I'm sat on the end of the bed, my legs spread wide open and my tits are sore from being grabbed so much. My hand is between my legs rubbing my clit that's throbbing and I'm moaning like crazy with a 7 inch cock fucking my throat.

I can feel it sliding all the way down with every thrust and smooth balls hitting my chin.

Spit is pouring down my chin and I constantly gag from the rough fucking. The hands gripping my hair hurts but that just enhances to pleasure.

Wait a second.

Let's go back a little, I'm getting ahead of myself.

6 months earlier

My name is Leah and I've had a Daddy kink for as long as I can remember.

The day I turned 18 I met up with a man I found online and let him take my virginity. He was nearly 60 years old but jesus could he fuck.

I don't understand the anger towards women being "sluts". If I want to have sex with 3 older men at once then I am goddam allowed too. Why should that be a crime or something to shame? I'll tell you who judges it, people who are jealous!

That being said, in the bedroom I loved being called names. Outside of sex if someone called me a slut I'd punch them in the face. However, whilst I am naked and getting railed, I love to be called a slut, whore, slag or whatever they want to call me.

Surprisingly to most, I actually had a usual upbringing. I am a single child to a very happily married mum and dad. I don't really know why I have a Daddy kink but here I am.

I love to send photos online to get all the compliments off men. Knowing that these happily married men are perving over me just fills me with joy.

I regularly chat to older men online, some I know have husbands but hey it's them that's cheating, not me.

I don't do it for money or anything, I just know what I like and I get it.

I turned 19 last month and since losing my virginity I have had A LOT of sex with older men. Sucked off even more! Before any of you ask, no, I don't keep count. If there's an older man that wants to spoil me and fill me with compliments then that usually does the trick to let them fuck me.

My favourite position has to be doggy. I love it when a man takes what he wants, I want to be thrown around and having him fuck me hard from behind is the best.

Don't get me wrong, I've been with some older men that aren't the best, but not everyone can be.

Now, a little about me.

I have long, jet black hair that I dye regularly, green eyes and plump lips. I'm 4 foot 5 inches, a curvy arse that I get by going the gym at least 4 times a week and B cup tits.

I like to dress in, usually black, leggings and tight t-shirts that show off my body, regularly at the gym I catch guys checking me out which I love. Most of the time I have to go home after the gym and use one of my dildos to finish me off.

My mum and dad are onto me about getting a proper job as I have been just babysitting since I turned 18. I have a fair few clients and I get ok money. I wish I earnt more but I get a lot of gifts from some of the older men I fuck so I'm in no rush.

I have often fantasised about sleeping with some of the dads that I babysit for, however I take it a bit more serious than my normal life. I know if I get a bad reputation for trying to sleep with one of the dads that I could lose all of my clients.

One of the dads that is a regular in my fantasies is called Paul. He's over 6 foot, short black hair and a great swimmers body. He's a dream to be honest, I don't know how he stays in such great shape but whatever it is it's working.

His wife, Deb, is a bitch of a woman. She's small and plump and always talks down to me, I partly want to fuck Paul just to get back at her for always belittling me.

Where Deb is a bitch, Paul is lovely. They have a kid together although I have no idea how they actually stay together when she's so horrible.

Now, fast forward 2 months.

I'm lay down in the back of a BMW, the doors are wide open and my legs are outside. Being lifted into the air by Harry who is fucking me hard with his 6 inch cock. He's just bought me a silver bracelet, so I thought I'd let him have another go on me before I go to work.

He had me sucking his cock whilst he drove us somewhere private before taking me to the back.

I am loving feeling his thick cock stretching my pussy, he also loves to play with my tits which I equally love and I can't hold in my moans.

"Fuck me daddy." I moan out, looking up at him smiling back at me.

"You love it don't you, you little slut?" He moans back.

"Yes daddy, I love your thick cock!" I moan, growing closer and closer to cumming.

"Fuuuckk!" Harry moans and I feel him shaking and cumming, at the same time my body tightens up and I cum around his cock.

I like to fuck around, so I make them all wear condoms.

"Fuck, that was great." I panted, watching him pull out of me, take of the condom and pull up his trousers.

"Yeah it was, I will never get tired of you." He says panting for air.

Grabbing my leggings, I pull up my red thong and get dressed. Sitting back in the passenger seat I say to him.

"Can you take me to work?"

"Of course darling." He says, turning back to his gentlemen side now having cum.

He drives me to Paul and Deb's house, pulling up a street away so no one can see me.

Knocking on their door, my pussy is still a little sore from getting fucked so recently and I have to force a smile when I see Deb's face.

"Hiya Deb, you okay?" I ask her.

"Leah, lovely to see you." She says with a fake smile.

Stepping into their house, I see Paul putting on a jacket.

How did she get him?

"Hey Paul." I say to him and flash him a smile.

"Leah, thank you for this, you're a star." He says smiling back at me.

"What are you two up to tonight?" I ask.

"Going to the cinema then out for a movie." Paul tells me.

"Come on let's go." Deb moans from the doorway, miserable cow.

"See you soon." Paul says to me.

Walking past I can smell his aftershave and I can feel myself getting horny again just thinking about him.

For the next few hours I look after their son, it's pretty easy work to be honest. Eventually I put him to bed and I have 2 hours to kill before Paul and Deb return.

After 30 minutes of watching boring TV, I feel a little adventurous.

Making my way upstairs, I sneak into their bedroom and start to look through their drawers. I thought that Deb might have a toy or two but there's nothing.

They either have tons of sex so she doesn't need one, or she just doesn't like sex.

I look through Paul's drawers, lots of boxers and the nice clothes that he wears. It's a big house and they both clearly have a lot of money.

Lying down on their bed, I slowly pull down my leggings and my thong and spread my legs.

Just being on their bed is making me hot already and with a single finger I start to massage my clit. My pussy is still sensitive from being fucked but the pleasure is still there.

Closing my eyes, I imagine Paul fucking me behind Deb's back. I picture being a slut for him, taking his big cock down my throat and in my pussy. Letting him take me however and whenever he wants.

It doesn't take long for me to make myself cum whilst on their bed.

Satisfied with myself, I get dressed again and spend the rest of the time downstairs watching TV until they get home.

"Hey Leah, good night?" Paul asks, I watch him take off his coat and he's wearing a tight fitter shirt which makes his body look amazing. I have to stop myself from drooling over him.

"Yeah nice a chilled." I told him, purposefully bending over to grab my bag to let him stare at my arse.

"Do you need a lift home?" Paul asks.

"That would be amazing." I tell him, until Deb walks into the room.

"I'll book you a taxi." She bluntly says.

She's probably worried about me and Paul being on her own. To be fair, she should be, if I was given the chance I would jump on him like there's no tomorrow.

I get in the taxi and head home. Say hi to my mum and dad before going to bed.

I consider getting my toys out for one last bit of fun, but I think my pussy has had enough action today.

For the next two weeks I babysit for a few other families. I meet up with 2 men who I let fuck me and one guy that I sucked off in an alley way.

Returning home from meeting a 50 year old that I've met a few times, my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say without looking who it is.

"Hey Leah, it's Paul." I hear back.

"Paul! Hey, everything okay?" I ask him, closing the door and walking up to my room.

"Yeah great, I don't suppose you're free tomorrow midday to babysit?" He asks.

I actually am supposed to see my friends tomorrow but I could do with a bit more money.

"That's fine, what time do you want me?" I ask back, laughing in my own head for how it sounded.

"Can you be here for 10am? We will be back around 3pm." He tells me.

"No problem, see you then." I say and hang up the phone.

Getting on my bed, I text my mates to tell them I can't see them and I see 3 messages off of men wanting to meet up.

Although I'm interested, I decide to say no for now.

The next day.

Knocking on Paul and Deb's door, I've decided to wear a short, grey skirt and a white t-shirt. I wanted to give Paul a little bit of a show, see if I can tease him a little.

The only problem is that it's pretty cold outside and my bare legs are freezing whilst I wait for someone to let me in.

"Hello?" I hear Deb say answering the door.

"Hi Deb." I say smiling at her.

"Leah, come in." She says opening the door and I thank her.

"Aren't you a little.... Underdressed?" She asks looking at me.

"Oh I just threw this on." I said with a little giggle, looking at her judgemental eyes.

"Okay." She says, clearly disapproving of my clothes.

"Hey Paul." I say with joy seeing him walking into the room.

"Hey Leah, thank you for this. You're a life saver!" He says walking past me.

"No problem at all, another date day?" I ask.

"No not today," Paul says, "Deb has been called into work and I'm out with my friends."

"Sounds fun." I say.

I watch the couple drive away and when they're gone I get to work.

It's 2pm when Deb unexpectedly returns home.

I'm sat on the sofa watching TV and having a can of pop from their fridge.

"Erm, what are you doing?" She asks.

"Oh Deb, hey, you're back early!" I say standing up.

"We don't pay you to watch TV and drink our drinks." She says in a flustered huff.

"I'm sorry." I reply, looking to the ground although I don't know why she's so annoyed.

"I need to take our son out, can you wait here for Paul? He doesn't have his key to get in." She says pacing around the room.

"Yeah, no problem." I say to her quietly, not wanting to annoy her anymore.

Without saying goodbye, Deb grabs their son and leaves. I watch her drive off and just as she's out of site I flip her off.

Sitting down, I get back to watching TV and having my drink, enjoying it more knowing it would piss her off.

An hour later, Paul comes in.

"Hey Leah, did Deb come back?" He asks walking into the living room, not saying anything about the TV or the drink.

"Yeah she did, you forgot your house key?" I said with a little giggle.

"I know, dumb moment by me!" He says with a laugh.

"Do you... need me to stay for anything?" I ask him, kind of hoping he would ask me to stay.

"No I'm all good." He replies to my disappointment.

"No problem," I tell him and grab my bag, once again bending over for him. In this short skirt I'm sure it rides up a lot!

Turning around, I catch him moving his gaze away as though he was staring at my arse.

"Sure you don't need me to stay for anything?" I say, emphasising the word anything.

"N-no, thanks, it's okay." He stutters out, I clearly rattled him.

"Are you okay getting home?" He asks me.

"Yeah I can walk, it's not far." I tell him, we say bye and I head out.

I must be 10 maybe 15 minutes away when my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say, again not looking who it is.

"Leah, it's Deb." I hear on the other end, "Have you left?"

"Yeah, I'm just on my way home." I tell her."

"Dam!" She says down the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"I'm not going to be back for a few hours. I don't want Paul worrying about where we are. I've tried to call him but he's not answering!" She moans down the phone.

"Do you want me to go back and let him know?" I ask her, not wanting to but thinking it's the polite thing to offer.

"Could you? That would be amazing!" She says, suddenly being nice now she needs something.

"Sure, I'll head back now." I tell her.

"Thank you Leah." She says and puts the phone down.

Turning around, I head back the route I just came from. The wind has picked up and I am absolutely freezing now so I pick up my pace.

Getting there, I know that Paul won't have locked the door since he has no key. Opening it, I head in and close it behind me and enjoy the warmth.

"Paul?" I shout but don't get a reply.

Stepping further in the house I shout again.

"Paul?!"

Suddenly, I hear a vibrating noise come from upstairs, which I assume is Paul's phone.

Walking up the stairs, the vibrating stops and then starts again. It sounds like it's coming from Paul's room.

"Paul? Are you in there?" I ask.

"Don't come in!" I hear him shout back.

What's he doing? Why didn't he answer me before?

"What's wrong?" I ask, my curiosity taking over and I get closer and closer to his door.

"Nothing, just... don't come in." He says again with panic in his voice.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" I ask, now outside his room and my hand on the door knob.

"I'm fine, Leah do not come in." He says firmly, but I can't stop myself, I need to know what's going on and I can hear his phone vibrating again.

"Deb has been trying to get hold of you." I say, pushing the door handle down and slowly opening the door.

"She's..... Oh my god!" I shout and turn around.

"Leah I'm so sorry!" He shouts back.

"It's fine, it's fine." I say.

He doesn't say anything and I slowly turn around, needing another look.

My head turns back and I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Paul is lay on his bed, completely naked with his wrists and ankles tied up to the corners of the bed tightly.

"What are you doing?" I ask, turning my whole body at him now.

My eyes darting all over his amazingly muscly body and finally, I see it. The thing I've fantasised about so many times.

His cock... It's soft but even like that it looks huge.

His entire body is shaved smooth all over and I can feel myself getting wet just looking at him.

"I'm so sorry Leah, please just leave." He says to me but I can't keep my eyes off him.

"How did you even manage to get yourself completely tied up?" I ask in amazement.

"With great difficulty." He says almost trying to laugh it off.

"W-why?" I ask, not moving at all and just staring at him.

What makes me smile even more, I can see his cock slowly going from completely soft to growing in size.

"You won't understand, please just leave." He says, clearly embarrassed by it all.

"Try me." I tell him, trying to sound a bit more dominant.

"Deb and I, we are having troubles in the bedroom." He tells me, although I'm not surprised at all, "I thought this would spice it up a little. I'm going to surprise her when she gets home so you have to leave!" He begs.

"She's been trying to call you, she won't be back until late tonight." I tell him, seeing his phone on the table on the other side of the room. Figuring out why he couldn't answer to her now due to his current predicament.

"Ah, that's not good." He says looking at his tied up wrists and ankles. "Could you..." He whispers, "Could you untie me?"

Oh my god, this is so surreal!

I don't answer, instead I'm lost in thought as I drool staring at his ever growing cock.

"Leah?" He asks.

"Sorry, in a world of my own." I say to him lightly and take a few steps closer, "You know, I've seen you looking at me." I tell him.

"Leah... can you untie me please?" He asks again as I grow closer to him.

"To me, it doesn't look like you want to be untied." I tell him and look at his cock that is now nearly hard.

"Leah, you have to untie me now." He says in a more demanding tone.

"I don't think I do actually." I say to him, now at the side of the bed.

His cock is now fully hard and pointing up and fuck me! It's everything I dreamed, at least 7 inches long and as thick as my arm.

"What are you doing?" He says in a panic as I lightly run my fingertips along his chest.

Having him in such a helpless position but also knowing his cock is hard because of me is giving me great pleasure.

"I know you want me Paul, I've seen you looking." I whisper to him, not taking me eyes off his rock hard dick.

"Leah, you're my babysitter and I'm married." He argues.

"And?" I ask him back, taking my hand off him and taking a step back.

Looking into his eyes I see a mix of emotions, mainly confusion.

"This is wrong Leah, you shouldn't see me like this. Please just leave." He says, although a much weakened voice.

"How is see it," I softly say, putting my hands onto my t-shirt, "I've seen you, so it's only fair that you see me." And in one swift movement I pull my shirt over my head and drop it onto the ground.

Standing in front of Paul in my bra and skirt his eyes look like they're about to burst out of his head.

"Leah, Deb will be home!" He tries to argue. A terrible argument.

"She is going to be gone a long time," I say moving my hands to the back of my bra.

"Leah no." He weakly says.

"Besides, I know you've wanted to see me like this for a long time." I say confidently, unhooking my bra and allowing it to drop to the floor, showing Paul my tits for the first time.

"Leah," He quietly argues and I move closer, leaning down I slowly drag my perky, soft tits against his waist and stomach, "No, no, no, no, no." He whispers over and over but I can see his cock flinching at feeling my tits on his skin.

I have to do everything within my power not to take his cock down my throat right there and then, but I want to enjoy this for as long as possible.

Moving up, I press my left tit into his closed hand.

"Go on, I know you want to touch it." I whisper to him, staring into his beautiful eyes.

He somehow manages to remain firm though and not open his hand.

"What about this?" I finally say standing back.

My hand goes to the short zip in my skirt and I slowly pull it down.

"Leah stop, please." He whispers but I allow my open skirt to drop to the ground and I stand in front of him in just my black thong.

"You don't like the way I look?" I say to him with a pout.

"It's not that," He says, as though worried he's offended me, he goes to speak but I interrupt him.

"Good."

Then, I turn around and wrap my fingers into my thong. Ever so painfully slowly, I completely bend over and pull my thong down.

Between my legs I can see he is staring right at my arse and my now on show pussy as my thong reaches the floor.

Smiling to myself, I turn around and look at him.

"You're going to tell me you haven't thought about me once?" I ask, again tracing my fingertips over his abs.

"That doesn't matter Leah." He protests.

Suddenly, I jump onto the bed and straddle his stomach. My legs either side of him, I look down at his face filled with panic and confusion, but his hard cock tells me he loves it.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,419 Followers