A Tentacle Dream

Story Info
A woman's dream inspired by hunting a tentacle monster.
1.7k words
3.7
8.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hallie was struggling with her backpack. If she had known how heavy the equipment was, she would have asked some friends to come out and help her. Damn camera gear. You think Blare Witch Project would have shown how heavy the batteries were. There were three people.

Hallie pulled out the map and compass. Stupid GPS being so expensive. Stupid professor not giving her a GPS. "Not in the school budget," Hallie said in a mocking tone. "Here's a map and a compass. Why did you assign this project to me?!" Hallie snapped as she looked around. Her step counter read 2000 more steps. "Half a mile more in. Why does the stupid local superstition tentacle monster have to be so far from people?" Hallie grumbled to herself. Brushing her natural red hair back behind her ears.

Hallie examined the point on the map again, what she hoped was a cabin. "That auburn hair bitch knew damn well that there was nothing there and piratically twisted my arm to go out here. Why does the newspaper need a video article about this?"

Hallie, in a mocking voice, "Cause print is a shrinking medium. You need to develop more skills." Hallie took a breath in and calmed herself down again. "Shrinking medium, my ass," Hallie made sure to have some of her favourite hentai manga's. "No cell service, No internet. That's what a horny college student wants to do. At least, my weeby friend had some physical hentai." Lucky, but couldn't ask her friend why she had it in the first place.

Hallie just packed the map away and started to walk further down the path. Hallie was thinking about what happened when she got this assignment. Professor seemed interested in going at first. She was talking to brad about extra credit... It finally hit Hallie, "That slut, wanted to fuck Brad out here. Not that I can blame her. If he was the world's largest tool." That explained why the professor lost interest. At least she knew her professor didn't want to have plans for her. She was a sexy redhead that Hallie would ride her face into the night. Hallie's thoughts drifted to her teacher and tentacle monster.

The tentacle monster always wins out. The professor ends up an egg carrier. She was smiling as she finally reached the lake. The lake was getting more popular nowadays. The college bought the land for some professors wanting to preserve the natural beauty of the forest. Hallie had to admit it seemed downright idyllic. Not like those ones with the Hockey mask murder. "An hour-long hike, my ass! It's almost 3pm! Did she expect me to sprint through the woods?!"

Hallie looked at the lake. It was the perfect view. Hallie looked at the map again and tried to figure out where she was. She scanned the lakeside and then saw a small trail that matched the map. The note on the map pointed out the path. The path was hard to seen and nearly overgrown. The path led to a tucked away in bushes the cabin appeared. The area seemed too well kept. The flowers are perfect. Everything seemed perfect, except that all that Hallie could think about was that fresh cool water and see if there was anything more than power bars to eat.

Hallie entered the cabin and put her gear in the corner as she went to the kitchen. Seemed pretty lacking what she was wanting, but there were some canned goods. A can of condensed milk... Hallie grabbed that as well as started looking for a pot. She quickly found one and filled it with water. She took a glass of water and downed it. Nice cool water like it was fresh from the well. The stove was strange as Hallie examed it. "No, no-no-no. Why is it a wood-burning stove?" Thankfully there was a drawer that was filled with matches. The stove was loaded with kindling, waiting for the cook to arrive. She got the fire going and put the can in the water. She would come back to that in a few minutes to ensure that it was boiling.

Hallie grabbed some dried meats from the pantry and unpacked her gear. She pulled out the camera and started to film. "I showed up at the professor's cabin. She keeps this place fairly well stocked. It is hidden away nicely away from prying eyes. The hike here was long and hot. If I go on a hike this long again, I'll be sure to bring more water and fewer batteries." Hallie looked at the gear. "I was instructed to put up these trail cams and keep a video diary as well as a bait trap." Hallie turned the camera off and looked at the plan on the map. Thankfully, all the sites were close by. Hallie didn't have to worry too much about the stove.

She left to place the cameras and the bait trap. Everything was done before the water even boiled. All the sites were well defined, almost like the professor had other plans for these trips. Hallie went back to the cabin and waited for her de Leche to be done. She went through the cabin's pantry. The only food should could finds were jams and peanut butter. She checked her phone a few times with that no service icon mocking her. She turned her phone off. "I guess it is a good thing I packed a few dozen h-mangas." She couldn't help but get the feeling she was being watched. A sudden glimpse of movement out of the corner of her eyes. But that just her glasses. It wouldn't have been the first time she jumped at the sight of her rims.

The de Leche was great once it was finally done. Although she only had a chocolate bar to dip into it. It was the perfect thickness. She wrapped the leftovers in some foil and left them on the counter. One of her guilty pleasures. The professor gave some warning that it is best to lock the doors and windows at night. All the animals will smell the food. Hallie could still smell the de Leche teasing her nose. Hallie locked all the doors and closed the stops on the chimney as instructed. No creature could get in without breaking something.

Hallie brought out some of her favourite erotic reading material that was the perfect theme. It was about a tentacle monster breeding women in the woods. One of her favourite erotic themes and scenes. She fell asleep and the idea of hunting the tentacle monster.

Hallie awoke in her dream to a knocking sound on the door. Grabbed her flashlight and turned her camera on. She opened the door and peeked out her bedroom door. There was a strange mass of a figure it seemed to be rummaging in her gear. She pointed the camera at it. The creature seemed to be tossing her clothes left and right. It seemed unsatisfied with what it found and moved to the kitchen area out of sight of the bedroom.

Hallie took a deep breath and walked out on her tiptoes. She tried her best not to make a sound. By the time she rounded the corner, the mass was on the counter. The light shining from an open window seemed to show a pile of snakes moving in a ball. Hallie was at a loss for words. A real tentacle monster. Here. Hallie excitement suddenly turned to fear. There is a real tentacle monster here. She froze stiff. This seemed all too similar to the story she read before sleeping. Almost... like she was dreaming. She was dreaming. That was all she could think about what was happening.

Hallie laughed in her head. If this was a dream, she might as well enjoy it. The mass of tentacles turned its attention to her. Hallie got down on her knees and offered her mouth to be fuck. She was used to these kinds of dreams. Right on cue, the tentacle monster slithered its way to her. "Fuck me like a whore. Use my holes and cream me till you breed me." letting her mouth hang open. A tentacle jutted into her mouth, taking her up on her offer. The tentacle squirmed down her throat. She started to gag harshly, causing the tentacle to pull out.

Tears streamed down her face. That kind of hurt. That hurt. The excitement seemed to swell inside of her. She wasn't dreaming, she was about to fucked by a tentacle monster. She felt the tentacle slip under her blouse to grouped and squeezed on her tits. It was sensual. The monster understood it hurt her. A thick tentacle made its way down her shorts, pushed aside her moist panties. It eased itself into her tight waiting cunt.

Hallie let a moan out only to be gagged by a tentacle moving down her mouth and easing to squirm down her throat as she gagged. The creature started to pump into her mouth and pussy at the same pace. She felt full until another tentacle found its way to her asshole. She had never tried anal. With her mouth gagged, she couldn't protest, even if she wanted to. She was getting shivers down her spine just from getting fuck in her other two holes. She started to feel a light head as the tentacle pulled out of her mouth. The tentacle penetrated her asshole, as her mouth was free to moan.

The pain in the virgin asshole stood out against the pleasure in her pussy. But there was a pleasure in the pain. She wondered why she never tried it before. The two tentacles penetrating her ass and pussy seemed to wiggle in unison, pressing against her sweet spots. Hallie soon cumming harder than she ever had before. She nearly fell limp as the tentacle kept causing her to spasm as they played with her. More tentacles supported her body. She didn't think she could handle it any longer. The third tentacle returned to her mouth. She was being fucked in all of her holes. She thought she could feel the tentacles reaching inside of her. Not even two minutes after she cam, the tentacle shot hot spunk into her. The hot jizz pushed her over the edge. Squirting, she lost consciousness.

Hallie awoke alone in her room in the morning.