A Tentacled Dream Come True Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear..." he breathed, his hand moving to her cheek to caress it as she cleaned him off. She smiled around him as she massaged his hip and thighs by rubbing her hands along them, feeling the faint tremble under his pajama pants.

Slowly, she leaned back, his semi-hard flesh sliding out of her mouth. "Was it good for you?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Was it good for you?" he countered. His eyes twinkled, and his voice was gentle, but there was an undertone of earnest seriousness. He cared about her enjoyment, even when she was performing an act that was typically considered one of giving, not receiving. She let out a small chuckle.

"It definitely was," she assured him.

"Good. Knowing that makes it better for me." He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"When you asked me how that was... is that how you felt when you went down on me last night?" she asked as she rose to her feet. Her knees gave out a mild protest after having been on the hardwood for so long, and she recalled jokes and comments in movies or books about carpet burns among other things. Not that that would necessarily deter her from doing it for him again...

"Of course! Even if the giver does not climax from the act, there should nonetheless be joy in performing the gesture. Otherwise, it is merely a chore."

"A chore?" Alice asked with a chuckle as he tucked himself back into his pants. "Well, that certainly was the last thing on my mind when I had you in my mouth..."

"Exactly!" Rafe said with a grin. "Speaking of..." He lifted his hand, running his thumb along her lip. It took a split second to figure out why, and before he could withdraw, she sucked it into her mouth.

"You've sucked on my tongue. And then my cock. Now you're sucking on my thumb. Has everything tasted good so far?" he teased. She giggled as she licked the cum off his thumb.

"I could ask you the same about my own body," she shot back.

"Is that an invitation...?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her, his gaze drifting downward. That thought sent a surge of warmth through her body, pooling at the place that had woken her up with its hot ache. As if to interrupt, her stomach let out a faint growl.

"Yes," she whispered huskily. "But for the time being, something else needs attention."

"Good thing I've already prepared for that. Do eggs and toast sound good to you? I also have some fruit."

She nodded eagerly.

"Care for a cuppa while you wait?" he asked, gesturing toward the coffeepot. "You can sit there and look pretty and provide me with witty banter while I cook for you."

"You want me to sit here while you do all the work?" she asked with mock surprise.

"It's the least I could do for someone who just gave me a lovely morning blowjob."

"Well, when you put it that way..." she drawled.

o0o

I would like to thank the comments from the last chapter and the perspective they shared on authors and changing perspectives. And yes, I also liked Robert A. Heinlein (and still do) but I don't disagree with the comments made about some of his writing.

It's something I've noticed with several other authors I loved through the years, though the reasons varied. Sometimes it feels sad realizing you've 'fallen out of love' with someone you used to admire -- and not just authors, but it can be musicians/bands, actors, artists, etc. I suppose that's part of growing up (or growing old?) Haha. Although in some cases it doesn't mean losing all interest in them, but simply appreciating them in a different way, and thinking critically about/comparing different phases of their work. I used to absolutely adore Sailor Moon as a kid, and it still holds a dear place in my heart but I'm glad I'm not a weeaboo anymore, lol.

Thanks to everyone for their support of this story (or any of my other works) Your words and support are always deeply appreciated.

12