Space Leisure Utility Team - Ch. 01

Story Info
Maryn joins the Space Leisure Utility Team on a new station.
4.7k words
4.59
2.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opticon 7

That was what every person graduating from the program wanted to read on their assignment papers, and Maryn still couldn't believe that's where she had gotten. There were never open positions on the Opticon, because they said once you started a position there, you never wanted to leave.

It was the premiere station in the entire galaxy. Anchored in the Snake Nebula in Ophiucus, it was the largest travel hub ever erected. There was luxury shopping, nightlife, dining, entertainment - everything a high-class space traveler could ask for. And since it was so popular, it was a huge spot for flights to stop to refuel, change crew, or just take a break between journeys. And Maryn was finally going to live there.

As she sat on the space cruiser that was delivering her from the Academy to the Opticon, Maryn fidgeted nervously. It really was divine luck that had brought her here, and she was terrified that one wrong move would ruin it. All of her classmates had been incredibly jealous when they heard she had been chosen for the one open spot on O7. And it wasn't as if she had been chosen on merit - the placement system for graduates of the Space Leisure Utility Training program (or SLUT) was run entirely on lottery. It could've been given to anyone who was graduating the program, or anyone currently working as a Utility Worker - the proper term for sex workers within the program - who was looking to transfer. But Maryn had been given the spot, and she definitely wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

When the cruiser pulled out of hyperspace, she and her fellow passengers braced against their seats from the change in momentum. Everyone around her looked so glamorous. Maryn knew she was beautiful - she wouldn't have made it far in SLUT if she wasn't - but she wanted to fit in with the wealthy, sophisticated crowd she knew would be her clientele on O7. She had spent days going through her clothes, getting rid of anything she felt wasn't good enough to pack for her new home. Pleasure cruises and luxury travel all came through this base, and it was commonplace for a pilot or traveler to want to buy the company of a gorgeous woman for a few hours on their way through. But when the station came into view, all thoughts on self-consciousness vanished, replaced by an incredible sense of wonder.

Maryn certainly hadn't grown up destitute, but she had never visited O7 before, and it was even more magnificent than all of the pictures and holograms she had seen. Firstly, it was HUGE. By far the largest space station she had ever seen. Its massive form was like a rounded disk floating in the heavens, bulbous windows set in clusters adorned different areas. Glowing lights in varying colors glowed from within, making it looks like a floating disco ball. Dozens of smaller ships seemed to be buzzing in and out of various openings and laneways. There was excitement here - Maryn could feel it, and her heart began to beat quickly.

"Opticon 7, Port 9A, arriving," an announcer said over the loudspeaker. The passengers all began to gather their things as the cruiser pulled into one of the many ports on the station. Once they cleared the overhead, the port came into view, and Maryn saw dozens of other cruisers parked, some unloading passengers, some dropping off expensive ships with valet, porters rushing to open doors and man the ships. There were people everywhere - bustling about the sidewalk, waiting for friends who were just arriving, or looking for a cruiser to take them to their next destination. People shook hands and hugged arriving passengers, some people setting off into the station arm-in-arm.

Scanning for the supervisor who was supposed to meet her, Maryn spotted a woman holding up on data pad, her wrist proffered forward, as a hologram figure of Maryn glowed above it. She hurried over to the woman. The hologram had been made when she had first started at the Academy, but she was still recognizable.

"Hi, I'm Maryn. I'm supposed to be meeting Damona?" She hated that she sounded so unsure and young, so she tried to straighten her shoulders and tossed her long, brown hair behind her shoulders.

But apparently there was no reason to be nervous, because the woman who was clearly Damona pulled Maryn into a hug. "Maryn, hi! We're so happy to have you with us!"

Damona pulled back, holding Maryn away from her by the shoulders. She looked her over, her eyes friendly and bright. "Was your flight in okay?"

"Um, yes, thank you," Maryn saId. She hadn't expected her boss to be so friendly. They had been taught at the academy that these programs were run strictly, so she had been expecting someone with the same demeanor as her serious instructors.

But Damona eventually released her, continuing to smile. "Oh, I'm so glad! Those transport cruisers can be a gamble sometimes." Damona placed a hand on the small of Maryn's back and guided her forward, toward the interior of the station.

Maryn hesitated. "Oh, I think I need to get my luggage, and--"

"Don't worry about that, hon," Damona chimed in reassuringly. "I've already arranged to have it sent up to your suite." The woman jerked her head toward one of the many automated bellhop carts carrying luggage that zoomed past them, in a marked lane close to the wall.

Maryn quickened her pace to keep up, but her mind didn't miss the word suite. She had been living in student quarters for the past several years, and she was thrilled at the prospect of a room she could really make her own.

But she couldn't dwell on that bit of good news for long, as Damona was walking briskly ahead of her. They passed through a set of doors and onto an elevated walkway that made Maryn's eyes bulge. The inside of O7 was like a bustling city - crisscrossing pathways, shopping centers, areas of manufactured greenspace, floating trams buzzing overhead - there was so much to see. Huge electronic billboards stretched out above them advertising everything from restaurants and nightclubs to spas and clinics. There was even a billboard showing the department Maryn would be in, the electronic screen glowing with a slow motion video of a woman in a silver body suit flipping her hair and dancing sexily. Maryn was mesmerized by the woman's grace and beauty. She wanted to live up to that standard. It took her a moment to register that Damona was speaking to her as they walked along at a fast clip.

"So I'll drop you off at the clinic while you do your clearance exam. Normally I would stay with you, but I got double booked with meetings today, so I apologize." The woman gave Maryn a quick smile. "Then they'll ping me when you're all done and I'll come back and get you. Once that clearance comes through, I'll be able to issue you your data pad, all your codes to access the system, and your room. Sound good?"

"Sounds great," Maryn answered. She couldn't believe this was her life, and things were moving so fast. She didn't want to miss a second of it, but there was so much to take in, in addition to Damona. The woman had a shaved a patch on the side of her head, and the rest of her silvery hair hung long and straight down her shoulders. It had to be artificially colored, because the woman couldn't have been older than 40. She was shorter than Maryn, with a strong curvy build, and she was dressed fairly understated, but not as professional as Maryn had thought she would, which was promising. Her black cargo pants hugged her hips, which swayed gently as she walked, and she wore a loose fitting orange top and sensible boots, and she could see the edges of a tattoo peaking out of one sleeve. She had heard other girls at the academy talking about the kind of freedom you got once you were accepted into a program, lamenting their drab SLUT uniforms and hairstyle regulations.

After a few minutes of walking, Maryn and Damona stopped outside a wide set of glass doors adorned on either side by tall green potted trees. A sleek sign read "PT6V9 Clinic" in glowing letters, and Maryn could see a clean waiting room inside.

"Ok," Damona said, facing her and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder again. "This is where I leave you for now. Just take a seat inside, they should be expecting you. I'll see you soon!" Damona squeezed her shoulder and set off in the direction they had just come from. Nervously, Maryn approached the doors, which slid open automatically on her approach.

There wasn't anyone else in the waiting room, so she just selected a chair at random and waited. On the opposite wall, there were six identical, closed doors. She was, admittedly, a little nervous about this part. If she didn't pass the medical assessment, she wouldn't be permitted to start work, and all of this would be for nothing. She wasn't sure about the details of what she would be tested on, but she hoped everything would go smoothly. The sooner she got through all of this, the sooner she could do her training and start taking clients, which meant money, something she had never had much of and was really looking forward to.

Just as her thoughts began to wander to what she would buy with her first paycheck, a blue plus symbol lit up above the second door. There was a soft "ding" and a man poked his head out into the lobby.

"Maryn?" He said, checking his tablet.

"That's me." Maryn followed him as he motioned to the door.

Inside, was a small exam room. It was extremely clean and the equipment looked new - it was much nicer than the outdated clinic they had at the academy. The man who had called her in motioned for her to sit on an exam chair, and she did, taking him in for the first time. He was incredibly handsome, and she was briefly distracted by his sharply cut jaw and bulging bicep muscles pulling at the sleeves of his light blue scrub top. He gave her a gorgeous smile and she felt her pulse quicken.

"I'm Anoti, I'll be your nurse today." His voice was deep and masculine. He smiled at her knowingly and she felt herself blush. "Just to confirm, you're here for your work clearance exam?"

Maryn nodded and he continued. "Ok, perfect. And we're doing the full exam, as you'll be a Utility employee, is that correct?"

"Yes," Maryn said again.

Nurse Antoi gave her a lopsided grin, his eyes crinkling with a hint of something less than professional. "Lucky you. Maybe I'll have to come see you sometime."
 Maryn was trying to think of something smooth to say back, but Anoti moved on quickly. "Ok, I'll have you change into this exam gown, then sit back down on the chair. I'll come back in a few minutes with Dr. Chou." He passed her a light blue gown, neatly folded, and squeezed her hand gently before going through a door on the other side of the exam room. Maryn noted that everyone was so... friendly. Much more personable than she had been led to expect and free with their affection and touch, and that comforted her some. Being on her own in this amazing but strange new place might not be so overwhelming after all.

After changing into the thin gown, Maryn sat back onto the reclining exam chair. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and Anoti returned with a stunningly beautiful woman in a lab coat.

"Hi Maryn, I'm Dr. Chou and I'll be your physician today," she said, smiling sweetly and shaking Maryn's hand. The woman was petit, with long silky black hair that she had tucked behind her ears. Her skin was perfect and glowing, and she looked like she might be Owaa, with her gentle, almond eyes and straight nose. She wore a black dress that fitted her slim body and a white doctor's coat. Did the people who worked here have an attractiveness requirement, or something? Both doctor and nurse truly could have been models.

Dr. Chou began washing her hands while Anoti took some instruments out of a drawer. "We'll start with a blood draw and get a few fluid samples," she explained. The doctor sat at the desk on the opposite side of the room and pressed a button. A computer screen rose from the desktop and lights indicating a keyboard appeared on the surface. She asked a few questions about Maryn's medical history and current health habits, and entered them in the computer.

While she spoke, Anoti began to take samples from Maryn. "Open your mouth for me," he murmured, and she obliged, never breaking eye contact with him. He delicately held her chin in one hand and dragged a swab across her cheeks with the other. "Good girl," he said quietly, giving her that smirk again.

Was Maryn going crazy, or was he flirting with her during her medical exam? Not that she minded - she could feel heat pooling between her legs with every touch of his large, capable hands. Soon, though, he had to do a blood draw, which was decidedly less sexy.

After the samples were collected and logged into the system, Dr. Chou stood and approached the exam table. "Just going to check a few vitals," she said, and placed her fingers on either side of Maryn's neck. "Hmm, your heart rate is a little elevated. Are you nervous?"

"Maybe a little," Maryn replied breathily.

"No problem," Dr. Chou said, smiling. "You're in good hands here. Deep breath for me." She placed her stethoscope on Maryn's back and listened to her breath in and out a few times. She then ran her small hands down the sides of Maryn's neck, almost like a caress, causing her skin to tingle where she had touched. Her touch was so soft and delicate, and it made Maryn's already heightened senses stand at attention.

Dr. Chou stepped back and smiled. "Ok, everything there looks good! Now for the fun part - did you want to be sedated? Some people find it a little easier to relax with the gas."

Maryn had been warned this examination would get invasive, but she wasn't sure exactly what was about to happen, and tried to hold back the growing sense of panic she was feeling. The other students at the academy had only heard rumors, and the instructors weren't forthcoming. But she didn't think it would be painful and wanted to keep her wits about her so she declined the gas.

"That's just fine," Dr. Chou said, returning to her computer and entering some data. "I'll just have you remove your robe and Anoti will get you strapped in."

Maryn swallowed the lump in her throat. She was supposed to get naked? And what was she being strapped in to? But she reminded herself that everyone here was a professional and she stood, untying the thin gown. She wasn't normally self conscious about nudity, obviously, but the setting made her feel vulnerable. Anoti was arranging some things on a tray, but he turned to her now to take the gown, giving her an apprising look up and down her body.

Maryn was proud of her looks. She worked hard in the gym to keep in excellent shape, and she was one of the few women in the program that didn't go for modification - her natural breasts were shapely and heavy, complimenting the smooth curve of her hips and narrow waist. Anoti obviously liked what he saw, cocking an eyebrow, but remained mostly professional.

"You can take a seat," he said. She sat back on the exam chair and he pressed a button on the side of the headrest. Silicone loops extended from the bottom of the chair, and Anoti knelt and wound them around her ankles, securing them back to the chair shoulder-width apart so she was essentially shackled with her legs slightly open. Maryn's pulse quickened, not entirely from nerves. Anoti looked up at her from where he knelt and held eye contact as he ran a hand up her leg gently. He then pressed another button and the exam chair began to recline, stretching out until it was flat and she was laying prone. Another button and two more silicone straps extended and her hands were secured near her sides. Anoti took every opportunity to touch her, tracing a finger up her side or running is thumb along the inside of her wrist as he secured the straps. She was fully restrained now.

A final button began to tilt the bed so she was in an upright position, essentially standing but suspended by the straps on the bed. Anoti kept his eyes on her while he wheeled the tray of exam tools closer to her, arranging a few things.

"Ok, sweetie," Dr. Chou said, only now looking up from her screen. "You comfortable? We're going to do a full body scan, take a few more vitals, then we'll do a record of your orgasm."

Maryn suppressed a gasp. A record of her orgasm? How did they even do that? And why?

"Um," she finally spoke up, "why exactly do you need a record of my orgasm? I mean, it's fine, I'm just curious I guess." She didn't want to seem like she wasn't up for the job, but this seemed a little strange.

Dr. Chou smiled, seeming to give her a once over as well. "We just want to make sure everything is in good working order and you'll be able to perform well when you're on the job. Its data we like to have on hand and monitor going forward for our own knowledge. If you'd rather opt out, we--"

"No!" Maryn interrupted. She didn't want to seem difficult or like she wasn't a team player! "That's totally fine. I just, um, didn't know." She looked back up at Anoti who had a curious look on his face, one she normally would have described as hungry. He pressed a button on a small remote and a mechanism Maryn hadn't noticed lowered from the ceiling and came to a stop in front of her.

"Ok, perfect," Dr. Chou said. Maryn's skin tingled with goosebumps. "We'll start the full-body scan. Most people like to close their eyes but you won't feel a thing."

Maryn squeezed her eyes shut and felt the warmth from the light travel from her toes all the way up her body, then back down again. She felt a hand on her shoulder, just as warm. She opened her eyes and Anoti was resting his hand on her as he watched the machine raise back up towards the ceiling.

"Perfect,"Dr. Chou said again. She leaned in towards the computer screen, focusing on whatever she saw there. "That all looks good. Damn, you are gorgeous. The girls are going to love having you on the team. Don't you think, Anoti?"

Anoti winked. "Oh, for sure."

Maryn blushed, but the flutter between her legs told her she didn't mind the attention. She almost responded, but glanced at Anoti and stopped in her tracks when she saw what he was doing. He had taken a long, almost phallic looking instrument off of his tray. It looked almost like... a dildo. But surely...

But then Anoti picked up a bottle of some sort of gel, and never breaking eye contact with her, he squirted it on the tip of the instrument, letting it dribble down the sides. He slowly spread the gel all over the length, running his hand up and down slowly, like he was jerking it. Maryn was transfixed. He stepped closer to her.

"This is what will take the measurements during your orgasm. I'm going to insert it now, ok, beautiful?"

This no longer felt like just a doctor's appointment, but it was way too late to stop, and Maryn wasn't sure she wanted to stop. She nodded, continuing to stare into Anoti's gorgeous green eyes.

"Great," he said, stepping up so his body was inches away. He bent slightly, his mouth next to her ear. "Just try to relax."

Maryn took a deep breath and tried her best to release the tension roiling through her body. Anoti placed his left hand on her hip, then slid it down until it glided between her legs. Maryn's breath hitched as he skimmed over her skin, then parted her folds with his ungloved fingers, slowly and intentionally. He then lowered the other hand that held the implement. He pressed the tip of it, like the tip of a cock, right against her slit. "You ready?" He purred, and all she could do was nod. She knew she was glistening with wetness, undressing and being strapped down in such an exposed position had felt like foreplay. Anoti looked her right in the eyes as he slid the instrument inside her. It was wider at the base than at the tip, and she felt herself stretch delightfully around it, her pussy clenching with the new sensation. She couldn't help but let out a small sigh.

12