All Comments on 'A Test Recording'

by AussieKev1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a lot to go by, and l’m not a huge fan of “Daddy” audios, but I’ll bet you have a really sexy masculine purr. You’ve got the delivery and timing down, that’s for sure. I do hope you try again. I find your age group very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would you mind recording yourself as you edge your cock, I personally love to hear a man groan, strainfully long and stuttered for my pussy, over and over. That's what really gets me wet. I do hope you make more audios, even if they are of you just groaning, would be hot.

AussieKev1AussieKev13 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous

Could you email me again and give me a name? Even if it’s fictitious, so I know who I’m doing it for and can dedicate it?

FullygrownbratFullygrownbrat3 months ago

Oh yes, this one was much better on clarity in the background. It would be nice to hear you finish, you big tease!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a sexy voice. Fuck, how I'd love for your voice in my ear while your cock penetrates my pussy and finishes in my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAussieKev1@AussieKev1
Father of 2, ageless and interested in all aspects of erotica. I especially love beach sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism, dogging, panties and golden showers.