All Comments on 'A Text To Say Goodnight'

by Carolina_Gurl

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Oh for fucks sake.

I hate racist bullshit but I hate impossible stories even more.

You want to explain to us how a virgin ass getting fucked by a cock the size of a Pringles can is going to feel good? Her asshole is going to be bleeding. And after getting g fucked, her Pusey is suddenly loose? Well holy fuck, his cock must be bigger than the two babies she pushed out of her cunt.

You want to tell us that not only has she been awake for almost 24 goddamn hours; but she spent 4 hours getting her guts rearranged and all she can think is how horny she is?

Are you retarded or something? You think this kind of bullshit is erotic? It’s impossible! Not to nenrion why he would want to blackmail her when the likelihood of him going to prison is very high. After all, blackmail is only effective if you don’t use it.

As a proud black American, this story pisses me off in ways you can’t imagine.

lovesweetpussylovesweetpussyover 2 years ago

AS your first story, I am asking myself , is there some real life writing in this story...that you ra eliving part of it. Love the fact tho that shes married, just had a baby, and is having bbc affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great first story, next chapter?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

More racist stereotyping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it that writers like this feel they must exaggerate and write about things that are physically impossible. Is it to compensate their own misgivings, to somehow make themselves look or feel superior? How does this supposed man with his supposed monster cock do anything but perpetuate the false stereotypes of black men? Anyone who believes these stupid stories about little white women who become addicted to unrealistically sized black cocks is helping to diminish that stereotypical view is dumber than a brick. What a horrible way to say hello to the Lit audience. Shit like this will take you nowhere.

TheletterTheletterover 2 years ago

And marriage over in 3…2…. Wait, you’re going to write it where she can hide it from her husband, who isn’t going to notice his wife was out until 5a, while she has a newborn and one other at home, or he would be a willing cuck? Jesus, just once I want this to be partially realistic. Also, She cheated she isn’t going to need to be blackmailed.

It wasn’t bad writing, just a crappy premise

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well every single sterotype in one short page. You must really hate white men. But if this is your story then the white men where you live must be laughing at you. And for the record if a horses prick is shoved up your arse you would bleed and rupture your arsehole and spend time in a hospital. But hey its just a racist white gurls nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yaaawwnnn! Yet ANOTHER cheating wife story; not like 99% of stories in this section are this genre... Can nobody write any other themed stories!?

Racist, stereotypical, illogical. Not good at all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Found it erotically charged and skillfully paced. Most importantly

it included the minute details ie " cool morning air whispered through the material of her dress" that allow the illusion one is not reading a fictional tale but hearing or even watching events as the occur. Regarding previous comment, rectal and vaginal diameters vary individually and many individuals enjoy vigorous sex (fisting included) in both orifices when they are properly prepared and stimulated. In fact, vaginas and anuses contain sphincter muscles that benefit greatly from regular intercourse. Think of it as "feel good" kegels.

nprmike64nprmike64over 2 years ago

Fuck the critics. It was a great story. These assholes think this site is reality. Get a grip idiots. At least she had the guts to try and write something. Keep writing. Who cares what the assholes think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story title should be "a text to say goodbye to my life.." the writer claims she is a mother and married im guessing the kids a black and the husband isnt white. The ex husband is white and he got out there when found put the writer was fucking black monsters.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

You lost me with the anal sex. I'm not into anal sex but I understand other people have different kinks. However; I can't understand why a man who is having sex with another man's wife would waste his sperm in her rectum. It is far more of a transgression against her husband's conjugal rights to fill her cheating cunt with his sperm.

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Great start, don’t worry about the moralists. I always wonder what the fuck they expect on a site like this. Why are they here if all they are going to do is judge. Get over it anon grow a pair and put a username to it.

Keep writing. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I look forward to more. I loved aome parts more than others but write what turns YOU on.

Ignore the haters. They tear down without contributing or creating anything themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much - very erotic. I am anxious to read the next chapter.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 2 years ago

Welcome to the world of Literotica, a place where some readers want reality... as long as it’s their view of reality. As someone who has scribbled a few stories on here you soon find out it’s hard for some people to understand that fiction and fantasy don’t have to reflect real life.

On to your story, I thought it was good. You built Kelley’s character over the length of it while writing some hot sex. All the while leaving plenty of unanswered questions to supply plot lines for sequels.

A few spelling errors but they didn't distract me (I can never find all of mine.) Solid 4* effort.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

very good really hot following this author doe sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story! I hope it continues

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FANTASTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, now for part two's fireworks or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this. I sincerely hope that there's much more Kelley to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kelly will wait for a phone call from Lisa to dress sexy and drive to Lisa's house to mate with Darrell who will impregnate bher with his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad. I pity your real life spouse.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2over 2 years ago

Great first effort, Carolina_Gurl!

The story was easy to follow along with, great hot sex and you left yourself with many different directions your next chapter can take.

As for all the "anonymous" haters, ignore them all!!!! Continue to write what ever you like and as long as the sex is hot, I'll follow you.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Seriously? It would be funny if the dumb shits reading this realized they are contributing to the hate in the world.

TamaboneTamaboneover 2 years ago

This was just what I was looking for. Some down and dirty sex scenes with no excessive backstory and exposition. Making all the sex scenes flashbacks really made this story work for me.

Looking forward to whatever you write next.

allisonswetallisonswetover 2 years ago

i enjoyed your story very much. it was well written and kept me looking for what was coming next. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am confused if it is her daughters house she went to and showered? Maybe the hottest story I ever read, I would only change it by making the build of how it had happened how she was seduced, but it made me cum and I read it twice already. I would love part two to have the wife eats some black ass? Maybe the husband un knowingly eats something sweet from her pussy? Honestly unbelievably scorching hot and the ending? Her texting she can’t wait to see him again? That was perfect! I can’t wait to cum again to your next chapter. Beautiful absolutely stunning work and your profile picture is smoking hot as well, congratulations and thank you soo much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry I misread title at first, I thought it was wife and daughter, not wife and mother, that’s why I asked if Lisa was her daughter, I apologize for that, again this is a fantastic story and really hope you continue with out long delay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Or Lisa will bring over a black woman with a baby to suck on Kelly's engorged nipples dripping with milk for her newborn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was quite hot…her humiliation and depravity was awesome. Hope you continue this series….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved your story, snowflake. Can i expect more from you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot, knowing it’s from a female author makes it scorching hot for me, love the idea of the insight of a woman who has experienced the black dick obsession, maybe you could Cuck the hubby up? Cuck him up good? Really hope you finish, you sure made me finish

SexecclecticSexecclecticover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Really creative narrative and perspective, with the emotional and mental angles. Not just the same old storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been 3 months, what are you waiting for? Why do authors do this?

Carolina_GurlCarolina_Gurlabout 2 years agoAuthor

It’s been a few months since I posted this story. I appreciate the feedback. I am glad to see people enjoy it.

I can’t help noticing that many of my harshest critics are “anonymous”. I also noticed that reading comprehension isn’t a strong suit among some of those critics. For example, I still can’t figure out how Mr. Whackdoodle got it in his head that Darrell has a cock the size of a Pringles can. I read my story over again just to be sure I hadn’t made the mistake of saying or even hinting at something so ridiculous. So, anything else he had to say I dismissed out of hand because he apparently didn’t read MY story. Anonymous #2 is another who somehow came to the conclusion that my story was about a “monster cock” that is “unrealistically sized”. Same with Anonymous #3. Horse sized? Really? Again, my story never mentions anything specific about Darrell’s size. It’s just big. For the record, Darrell’s cock is bigger than my husband’s. It was the biggest I had ever actually had the pleasure of getting to know. And it was a challenge….yes in spite of recently having my second child. I guess it’s true what they say. Haters are gonna hate. Even if what they hate isn’t actually real. And just like social media, haters can’t be bothered to just scroll on by and keep their hate to themselves. They have to spew it for all to see. To them I offer a heartfelt, “Fuck.Right.Off.”

Another thing I have gotten some hate over is failing to publish another story more quickly. Like seriously, people are really bothered about this. I guess I should be flattered. But wtf? To these folks, all I can say is I have been working on the next chapter for weeks. But writing is not the only thing this woman does. May I point you back to those two children in this story? Please be patient. Thanks.

polyjellybeanpolyjellybeanabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the update, and for your first amazing story. This really is my favorite story, I found it the day you published it and have read it through at least 5 times,and in parts more than that. (I should have commented long ago)

The sex is amazing, and I love how its framed in one hour as Kelley is sitting in her SUV. No need for backstory, but Kelley's guilt is so well described. And it's this series of texts that seals the deal and takes her on a huge turn in her life. I've been imagining what comes next for Kelley, now that she's been reminded of how she pledged her body to Darrell to use as his whore. And she meant it when she said it.

As for the haters, yeah, fuck them. They're to stupid to pay any mind to. Like they guy who thought Lisa was Kelley's daughter..what the fuck?

I know it must take a lot of time to craft and polish a story this good. And time is what a busy mom has the least of. So I at least can be patient and look forward to the next chapter of my favorite story whenever you get around to it.

thanks again for my favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story I got so horny and wet reading the story I had to reach for my big black dildo to finish. I’m a married white woman 58 years old. Haven’t had sex with my husband in quite a while. I need some cock badly. But I want big black cock. I fantasize about fucking black men when I use my Black dildo. I

Am looking for a black man who’s not afraid to tell a white woman what to do. I love bad boys. Dominating controlling and not afraid to tell me what they want or think. Or take. If you are a black man that is controlling dominating I am looking for you. I love tattoos and piercings I love the rough man look. If you are interested please email me at rrg122@gmail.com Waiting patiently Darlene

DoctorMomDoctorMomabout 2 years ago

this is definitely the best story I read in a while!! so good and believable and mind storming. I hope to god the author has more...

memorex3669memorex3669almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, I think Lit should not allow anonymous posts, own the comment, or do not make it.

PiusPaulPiusPaulalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I love the way you build the story. I hope you will continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope we get part 2 soon. Absolutely love this story. The dirty talk is fantastic! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. On a business trip I had a fling with a black guy at his hotel, we each took a few pictures but didn't exchange info or pix. I kept two for use with my rabbit. :)

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I'd love to read more.

semper_perplexussemper_perplexus12 months ago

I really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

a bunch of racist bullshit and total lies. The white-hating racists on this site are an epidemic of late. And oh btw, we've seen black men naked before, and we know this BBC bullshit is just that... a myth. some are bigger, most are average, and some are tiny and pathetic, just like men of any other race. So keep lying to yourself if you want to, but skin tone doesn't make you better in bed. And thinking it does, actually makes you worse in bed. Have a nice day.

1999DTfan1999DTfan9 months ago

Great first story. Looking forward to more. Some of the commenters don't seem to understand the whole "Fiction' thing. I'm really tired of the "Cuck" thing, so hopefully this doesn't devolve into that. Once again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

And then her husband Tom shot her in the head. The end.

eh9198eh91986 months ago

Holy hell I hope you write a Part 2! I want to see what happened at the club, and what her convo was with her friend! And what happens next!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. You have me needing more. Please finish her journey and take us to where you want it to go. Please finish her journey

o0LisaD0oo0LisaD0o6 months ago

Oh God I loved this, made myself cum multiple times reading this

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwf6 months ago

This is an EXCELLENT start to a storyline, and needs many more chapters!

Well done, Author!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to reading more about Kelley's escapades.

How did they meet?

954Hard954Hard5 months ago

Will Kelly go back to being a loving mother and faithful wife? Darrell fucked the living shit out of her. She submitted completely to his big black cock. I’m sure she loves her children but she loved Darrell’s pounding of her married white ass (multiple times) and wants more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where is part 2 of this story. I love it but u got me wet in my pussy. Please keep writing the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good Story my wife had 2 black boyfriends before I met her one use her as a mule ( running drugs he was a dealer) the other used her for sex. She is very attractive and well educated her weakness is sex she enjoys it very much. Kelly does as well she looks up as she is setting in the car and Tom is looking at the phone and seeing everything gets turned on they go inside Tom loves the feeling of her freshly fucked pussy knowing it was a black dude that filled her pussy with his cum.Take it from there.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 2 months ago

Great story. Please finish her journey and take us where you want her to go. Please finish

CockCurvesLeftCockCurvesLeft26 days ago

Just curious...your name wouldn't happen to Kelley, would it? The way this story was written, it almost seems like you lived this encounter. Very beautifully written. Very well done. Looking forward to more of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous