A Text To Say Goodnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for more of this cock, slut?"

"Yes. I want it. Please let me have that black cock."

"You want it in your slutty white ass?"

"Oh yesss. God I want your cock in my slutty white whore ass."

There was a sticky wet sound as Darrell slowly pushed the head of his cock against her sphincter. Kelley sucked in a sharp breath as the head stretched the once virgin hole open wide and popped back into her asshole. She groaned. The thick head pushed in much easier this time than it had at first. She was learning to relax. Darrell held himself still a moment to enjoy the way her ass gripped at his cock like it was a mouth trying to suck him. Then he leaned forward pushing himself all the way in.

Kelley groaned as she felt the heat of his cock moving into her again. "Oh my god. Your cock feels so fucking good in my ass."

Darrell laid back down on top of Kelley. He wrapped his arm under her chin so that she was again facing right into the camera; the camera she had been utterly unaware of the whole time. Flexing himself he made his cock throb and pulse inside Kelley's ass. Then he started to fuck her slow and deep using his arm around her neck to pull himself up and in. She moaned softly as his cock moved in and out.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

"Unnhhh fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big, black cock."

Kelley sat in her car mesmerized as she watched the video. Intent on giving her what she asked for, Darrell started to fuck the shit out of her ass. His body atop hers, he pounded his cock in and out of her. From the vantage point of the camera, she could see his backside lifting and falling as fast and as hard as he could go. The look of pure lust and pleasure on her face was astonishing. She really did look like a whore. Her body was pinned under him and all she could do was cum the whole time he fucked her ass into submission. She panted and grunted under his weight, trying to catch her breath as his cock assaulted her ass. His body dominated hers. Her moans and grunts were punctuated with expletives, cries to god, and repeated breathless pleas for Darrell to fuck her.

As she watched this and remembered it all as it happened, Kelley's free hand moved between her thighs. She wasn't wearing any underwear. They were ruined after the drive to Lisa's. Darrell's scum had dribbled from both her ass and her vagina. There had been no point in putting them on again after she showered. Kelley was not surprised to find her pussy was soaking wet again. The seat was sticky under her. She started rubbing her pussy. It was still sore, but it felt nice to rub herself softly. On the screen, Darrell was beginning to grunt. His body slapping down onto hers over and over. Finally, he fell down on top of her and let out a long groan. Sweat dripped from his face onto her back and shoulders. Holding himself inside her as far as he could push himself, his cock pumped another impossibly thick load of his hot seed into her bowels. He lowered his face again near her own.

"I own this fucking ass. You hear me, slut? Whose ass is this?"

<groaning> "Yours"

Pulling himself back and then shoving his cock into her again and holding it in deep, Darrel asked again, "Whose body is this you fucking slut?"

It was a subtle difference, but she caught it. Kelley whimpered as his cock pushed her over the edge to another trembling orgasm. She could barely form the words, "It's your ass. It's your body."

"And I can fuck this body any time I want it."

"Oh my god, Yes! Please!"

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut."

"That's right. What else are you?"

"A whore. I'm a whore."

"And whose whore are you?"

"Yours. I'm your whore."

Darrell looked right into the camera and laughed. "And tonight is just the beginning."

The video ended.

Kelley dropped the phone on the passenger seat beside her. Hornier than she had ever been in her life, she spread her legs on the seat. Pulling her dress up, she pushed two, then three, and then all four fingers into her slippery slit and moaned through a shuddering orgasm. For what must have been the thousandth time that night, her pussy spasmed and gushed cum. The warm fluid flowed from the depths of her cunt, through her fingers, and puddled in the seat between her thighs before slowly draining away as it ran under the crack of her ass and soaked into the seat and the back of her dress.

At the time, Kelley had no idea of the implications of what had happened to her tonight. She never imagined she might cheat on Tom. Yet she had done so in spectacular fashion. And while she couldn't explain what had come over her, most troubling was how she had responded to the way Darrell treated her and the things he said. It was as though she had become a completely different woman. She is a happily married woman. She has two children. One is a newborn for Christ's sake. She told herself she really fucked up. This could only be a one time thing. Darrell must have known that, so why would he say those things? Kelley's fingers continued to move in and out of her soaked, throbbing cunt as these conflicting thoughts ran through her mind. Soft wet sounds filled the interior of her car as her fingers worked inside her tender vagina. She should never have even been with Darrell. What made her say the things she said about herself? And why did she say those terrible things about her husband? Trying to find her resolve and get control of this storm of emotions, she made a decision. There could be no doubt. Seeing Darrell again was absolutely out of the question. She had her family to think of.

<swoosh> Another text.

Kelley pulled her cum covered fingers from her pussy. Threads of warm, sticky fluid stretched between her pussy and fingers as her hand moved away. Her hand trembled as she reached across to pick the phone up again.

"Good night. Get some rest, slut. I'll be seeing you again soon."

For a moment, Kelley considered what she should say. This was too much. She touched the screen to respond. Her fingers slid across the screen, smearing her sticky cum on the glass as she typed, "Good night. I can't wait to see you again."

Kelley grabbed her purse, dropped the phone inside, opened the door and climbed out of her SUV. With keys in hand she swung the door closed behind her and walked on wobbly legs toward the house. She shivered a little as the cool morning air whispered through the material of her dress and chilled her wet thighs and tender, naked pussy. The sky was growing lighter. It was almost 5 am.

12