A Thanksgiving to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, babe," Derek growled.

He watched his cock go into her mouth.

On her knees for a while, she kept the same rhythm. She loved the way he put his hands into her hair, moving her head to his liking. Her holes were his, and she loved him using them. She knew her leggings would be wet from her cum when they were done. She would have to change before Amy got there.

"I am close," he said after a while.

She chuckled lightly, picking up her pace. He knew she loved to feel his cum erupt in her mouth. Carefully, he held her soft hair in one hand as she sucked on him. She knew exactly what to do with her mouth, he thought as he watched. She never sucked too hard, just enough for him to feel the pressure. If she could, he could sit there for hours and let her suck him.

Curling his toes in shoes, he could feel the pressure as his balls tighten. Waves of pleasure immerse him as he came into her waiting mouth. Suddenly, a knock on the door made them jump. Lauren went to the bathroom while Derek answered the door.

"Hey," Lauren came out of the bathroom with a clean mouth, smiling at Derek.

"Wow, this house..." Amy looked up the twelve-foot ceiling living room, which led to an open dining room and marble kitchen.

"You did good, Derek," Karen said as she came through the door.

Lauren stopped in the middle of the living room, looking at the hot blonde who was Derek's ex. And if her math was right, she would have been still in college when she and Derek had met. Derek had never said a word to Lauren about her. It is true, they didn't talk much about their exes. However, that is because Lauren only had two boyfriends. One in middle school who took her to the school Christmas party.

She honestly couldn't remember what had happened with that. They called each other boyfriend and girlfriend, graduated, never saw each other over the summer. When he and Lauren went to ninth grade the next school year, he said, "We were young," and laughed it off. Even though it had been just that year.

The second boyfriend was the star football player who moved into town in her junior year, a senior. She spent her senior year having a long-distance relationship with him. Went to college the first year in, and she noticed his relationship had changed. When she called, he said he didn't know how to tell her, but he wanted a relationship that was not long distance.

"Let me show you around," Lauren offered, "So, this way from the living room is Derek's gaming room."

She showed her a smaller room with a couch, a TV that had game systems hooked up, and a computer.

"From here..." Lauren walked to what looked like a closet, but it opened to another room, "Is my art studio. I know it is supposed to be the closet to this room, but it is so big."

"Your work has always been amazing," Amy said.

"You have talent," Karen agreed.

"Thank you," Lauren beamed, "I have a few commissions I am working on while I am staying at home. Then you could see the dining room from the living room."

Lauren walked to the dining room, which had a strong wood table to seat six. Lauren showed her the bathroom, which was down the hall from the kitchen that leads to the garage.

"This hallway," Lauren told them as she walked back into the dining room, "at the end is our room, up the stairs is the guest room and another bathroom. That is where you will sleep tonight, Amy. Um, Karen, were you thinking about staying..."

"Your uncle is going out tonight. I just don't like to be alone. I appreciate the offer, Lauren, but I think it is awkward I am here," Karen smiled.

"Wait, why?" Amy didn't understand.

"The couch unfolds to a bed. How does pizza sound for dinner?"

"Sounds amazing!" Amy looked at Karen.

"If you are sure," Karen said.

Lauren took her phone out of her purse as she put in the order.

"What do you guys like?"

"Anything except pineapple on pizza. People that do that are broken," Karen said, she laughed but Lauren stared, not amused, "You like pineapple pizza..." She realized, "I like pepperoni."

"I am going to go, babe. The guys and I are going to get some drinks before we go out. Don't worry, we won't get tipsy. I am the DD, so I am driving. I will be safe," Derek promised.

"OK, thank you, sweetie," Lauren smiled as Derek kissed her sweetly.

He gave her one more on the lips, another on her bottom lip, one more on her forehead. He gave one last look before he closed the door. Was he putting on a show for Karen? Lauren wondered.

"OK, you two are the sweetest couple. Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you. How did you two meet?" Amy almost squealed as she spoke.

"Yes, I am curious," Karen smiled as if she knew some secret.

"Very boring story. We met in class. He offered to take me to lunch before my next class. We talked, and um... just stayed together," she explained.

Lauren sat on the couch. Amy sat next to her cousin while Karen sat on the love seat.

"So, how did you meet our uncle?" Lauren asked.

"Online. We talked a little while I was in my last year of college. I went back home for a bit, but we decided for me to move in," Karen said.

"That fast," Lauren said.

She couldn't help but wonder if Karen knew she was the fifth wife Steve had married.

"Yeah, like you and Derek. Been together for a few months?" Karen wondered.

"I have known him for two. We have been together for a year," Lauren said.

"Is the place we usually go to get our nails done open tomorrow?" Amy asked, trying to change the subject.

"I will look it up. Anyone would like a glass of wine?"

With a few bottles of wine, two boxes of pizza, and Netflix playing in the background, the three women laughed at a story Karen was telling about a party she had been at.

"He didn't actually ask you to have sex like that," Lauren said, laughing.

"Oh, he did," Karen shook her head. "This was before Derek, so I said no."

"Before Derek?" Lauren asked.

"Before my first."

"He was your first?"

"Yep, I can't believe I waited until college before I had my first time," Karen said.

"Summer after high school. My boyfriend at the time came home from college," Lauren said.

"Nice, Amy?" Karen asked.

"I... Ummm.."

"No, really?" Karen gasped.

"Really?" Lauren asked.

"I just haven't found someone I trust enough yet. In high school, I focused so much on my studies," Amy admitted shyly.

"I understand. I am so grateful Derek was my first. He was sweet and gentle," Karen explained.

"You will meet someone," Lauren promised.

"I am not waiting for marriage. To be honest, I am about to just let this guy I know go ahead."

"Boyfriend?" Karen asked.

"No, a guy from a class. We never talked, and then he asked if it was true. I was still a virgin. Now he is constantly trying to get me to go to parties or get me drunk."

"What a pig," Lauren said, disgusted.

"I am just tired of being picky."

"It is OK to have standards," Karen told her.

"I know. It wasn't a big deal before now. People just talk about sex casually, and I feel left out," Amy looked down at her drink.

"What about Derek?" Lauren asked.

"What about him?"

"Karen said he was sweet and nice. I know he is very gentle with me, and I am not a virgin."

"You are offering your cousin to fuck your fiancé?" Karen asked, shocked.

"No, not like that. If you are just going to throw it at anyone..."

"I am not throwing it..." Amy said.

"I am just saying..."

"It is weird?" Karen offered.

"It is weird to know she is safe? That her first isn't with some jerk. Or at a college party where something can happen?"

"You don't have to be a virgin to have those things happen to you," Karen told them.

"OK, you are right. It is too weird, I just..." Lauren dismissed the idea.

"Would Derek be OK with that?" Amy asked.

"I don't know," Lauren answered.

"If he is, I want to. You won't tell Uncle Steve, will you?" Amy asked Karen.

"Can I watch?" Karen asked.

Lauren thought about sexy little Karen in the room with Derek naked. Sure, sharing him with Amy was one thing. However, sharing him with his ex, who she wasn't sure how he felt about her?

"Just watch, I promise. I am a married woman," Karen said, wiggling her ring finger.

"Won't you have to ask Uncle first?" Lauren asked.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. I am not cheating."

"Well, we won't be able to do this tonight," Lauren realized, "I will talk to Derek in the morning."

"I am really exhausted after today," Karen said.

She picked up an empty pizza box to help pick up the mess.

"Thank you for letting me crash here," Karen said trying not to yawn.

"The salon is opened tomorrow. We will have a good little girl's day tomorrow," Lauren said.

"OK, I am going to bed, too," Amy said.

Lauren went to her room, thinking about what she and Amy had talked about. She had never thought of Amy in that way before. She had always been a child, but now she was older. Laying there on her bed, rubbing her pussy, her mind went from Derek to Amy. Lauren had only been with one female before. Right after, she found her boyfriend had cheated on her. She went to a party and this woman, Molly, started to flirt with her.

Lauren didn't understand what was happening until the woman made out with her on the couch in front of the entire party. Taken by shock, Lauren almost didn't hear the shouts of approval from everyone in the room.

The two got a room with no one watching, listening maybe, but at least they were outside the door. Lauren saw her a few more times after that, too. She was fun, wild, and crazy, but fun. Lauren had to admit she became confused because she really loved her body.

Molly had much bigger boobs that were fun to play with and the sounds she made when Lauren would twirl her nipples in her fingertips. As Lauren thought of Molly, she suddenly turned to Amy. Those bouncy big titties turned into Amy's perky ones.

Before she knew it, Lauren was rubbing herself, thinking about Derek taking Amy's virginity. Watching Amy's face with pleasure as she came to her fiancé's cock. Her orgasm built as her hips lifted from the bed. After she came, she laid there holding her pillow. What had she done? Lauren thought. It was OK to have thoughts about a sexy person, right? Even if they are related to you?

Well, technically, Amy was related by marriage, but Lauren would never say that out loud. Amy was family... who needed her help. Lauren tossed and turned the rest of the night until Derek came into the room at almost four in the morning.

"Babe, are you still awake?" Derek asked.

"It was difficult to sleep without you," Lauren said.

Although that was true, it wasn't Derek that was keeping her awake. Maybe in the morning, they will just all laugh this off, and everything will go back to normal. Derek held her close, snuggling into bed with her.

"Did you find some good deals?" Lauren asked.

"Mmhmm, I got us a new TV, I got you some gifts. One I want to give you in the morning, good night."

It was not long before Derek breathed a little heavy due to him sleeping. However, it was already morning. Knowing she wouldn't sleep, Lauren got up to take a shower and start her day.

Losing herself into her art, Lauren almost jumped when Amy came into her studio.

"Good morning," Amy said.

"Morning, what time is it?" Lauren asked, realizing she had almost finished an entire piece.

"A little past ten, coffee?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, in the kitchen," Lauren told her as she went back to find a stopping point with her art.

"Your coffee machine is fancy," Amy said a few minutes later.

"OK, let's get you some coffee. Would you like breakfast?" Lauren offered as they walked to the kitchen.

"No, coffee," Amy mumbled.

"I have a cappuccino, mocha..."

"Just regular coffee with normal sugar."

"You OK?" Lauren asked as she fixed them coffee.

"I didn't sleep too well," Amy admitted.

"New bed?" Lauren asked.

"Just had a lot on my mind."

"Oh?"

"Good morning. Oh, the coffee smells good!" Karen said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Would you like some?" Lauren smiled as she asked.

"Yes, please," Karen looked through the coffee pods, "Oh! Cappuccino! Thank you."

"Do we want to get breakfast and then have our day, or our day and then lunch?"

"I need a shower, so maybe our day and then lunch?" Amy asked.

"That sounds good," Karen agreed.

"OK, I have already had my shower, so you can go ahead," Lauren told them.

"Morning, ladies," Derek said, walking into the kitchen with a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else.

"Morning," they said.

"You had a good night?" Derek asked, kissing Lauren, smiled at Amy, but ignored Karen.

"We did," Laure said as Amy went to take her shower, "babe, can we talk in the bedroom?"

"Are you guys OK? Can I make myself some breakfast?" Karen asked.

"Sure, whatever is in our kitchen is yours," Lauren said, as Derek walked back into the bedroom.

"What's up, babe?" Derek asked.

"Do I have to ask?" Lauren said.

"About Karen?" Derek watched her fold her arms. "We met a year before you and I did. I was her first. Everything was going perfectly, but then she said she didn't want to be with one man for the rest of her life. She said she wanted to explore. Then I met you. The summer you and I spent apart, she came back wanting to be with me. But all I wanted was to be with you. That is why when you expressed interest. I was very happy. That's it."

"You never had sex with one of us and were with the other?" Lauren asked.

"No, seriously, babe? I wouldn't do that."

"You wouldn't have sex with anyone now that you are with me?"

"Of course not," Derek kissed her.

"Even if I asked?" Lauren wondered.

"Wait. What?" Derek asked.

"Nothing, OK," Lauren kissed him back.

A few hours later, the girls waited to get their nails done at the salon. When Karen was taken back to get her massage, Lauren took the opportunity to talk to Amy.

"So... about last night?" Lauren asked.

"Did you talk to Derek?" Amy asked.

"No, we talked about Karen."

"Oh," Amy said carefully.

"Would you want me to?"

"I don't want to come between Derek and you."

"I will talk to him. I think it would be fun."

"What color did you go with?" Karen asked, coming out of the room, looking refreshed as she sat next to Amy.

"I like the sky blue," Amy said.

"Ruby red is more my favorite, Lauren?" Karen asked.

"Purple is Derek's favorite color," Lauren explained.

"That color looks good with your skin tone," Karen complimented.

"Thank you."

"What are you girls hungry for lunch?"

"Tacos?" Amy asked.

An hour later, they were laughing over a few margaritas.

"OK, Karen..." Lauren said carefully.

"Yeah?" Karen took the last drink of her lime margarita.

"You and Derek?"

"I know you asked him first. I am sure he said I was some crazy, unmanageable slut," Karen laughed.

Lauren realized she might have had one too many, which made her giggle.

"Nope, he just said you wanted to see other people."

Karen stirred the straw in her empty cup around the ice.

"I said I wanted to explore a little. He said, OK. We didn't talk for a few months. Then I was replaced. I am assuming by you," Karen said.

Lauren said nothing. She would not apologize for something she hadn't known.

"Are you and Amy still thinking about what you were talking about last night?" Karen asked.

"I haven't talked to Derek yet," Lauren admitted.

"So, I have a confession. Do you guys know what poly is?" Karen asked.

"No," Amy said.

"It's when a couple has sex with other couples," Lauren said.

"No, that is swinging. Poly is when you are in a relationship, but you can be with other people," Karen explained.

"Is that cheating?" Amy asked.

"No, cheating is when the other person doesn't know. For example, I know your uncle is with his secretary on their thanksgiving vacation," Karen said.

"He is back with her? That is how his third divorce happened," Lauren said.

"But that is the point. We can be married, he can have his sexual rendezvouses, and I can have my fun. But we connect on a special level we agree we don't get from other people."

"I don't know if I could do that," Amy said.

"You are also a virgin."

"Ouch, Karen, come one," Lauren said.

"She shouldn't judge a relationship if she has never been in one," Karen told her.

As harsh as that was, Lauren had to agree. Who was she to judge either? She was going to talk to her fiancé about having sex with her cousin.

"So, you could have sex with Derek," Lauren asked.

"Only if you would agree. I would never make Derek cheat on you, Lauren." Karen promised, "You girls are taking this so seriously. It should be fun. We need more margaritas."

Amy ended up having to drive them home. Thankfully, once they got home, Lauren felt better. Karen seemed soberer. Derek was in his game room, playing a game with his friends. Lauren wondered if she should bother him or not.

"Hello ladies, have a fun day?" He called.

"Yes, babe!" Lauren called back. The other two women looked at her expectantly, "Could I talk to you?"

"What's up, babe?" He came to the doorway, looking at them.

"In the room," Lauren went into the game room, with Derek behind her.

"Is this about Karen? Babe, I swear I have been faithful. I am sorry I didn't tell you before, babe..." Derek said.

"No, no... not that. Umm, do you like Amy?" Lauren asked.

"She seems like a sweet girl," Derek replied.

"So, if Amy is a virgin, and we were talking. She doesn't trust anyone, and I want to help her."

"OK, where are you going with this babe?"

"We were wondering if you would..."

"Is this a test? Did Karen tell you I liked virgins? Babe, you are more than enough..."

"No, I... I offered," Lauren looked at him, then his TV screen at the game he had paused.

"Babe, I don't need anyone else," Derek said.

"Are you saying no?"

"I am wondering if you are testing me."

"This is not a test, I swear," Lauren promised.

"You swear?"

"Yes."

"You are asking me to take your cousin's virginity, have a foursome with her, my ex, and you? Isn't Karen married?" Derek just remembered.

"They are in a poly relationship."

"You realize she is your aunt by marriage?" Derek told her.

"That is weird," Lauren had to admit.

"Would you judge me if I was turned on?"

"No," Lauren thought about last night.

"Wait," Derek said, "are we doing this for Amy? Or are we doing this because you want to have sex with Amy?"

"Derek! No, she is my cousin. No..." Lauren could barely deny it. Looking up at him, she could tell he knew.

"She should know, before..."

"So, what are your thoughts?"

"I want to talk to Amy first alone," Derek said.

"OK?" Lauren gave him a confused look.

Lauren walked into the living room, looking at Karen and Amy sitting on the couch with their phones in their hands.

"What did he say?" Amy asked.

"He wants to talk to you," Lauren said.

"Me?" Amy asked, looking at Karen and Lauren, confused.

Standing, she went to the game room.

"Would you like me to leave?" Karen asked.

"If you had asked me that yesterday, I would have probably said yes. But not right now..." Lauren said.

Lauren stared at the door, wondering what they were talking about. Was she really going to do this? She looked over at perfect, pretty Karen. Her aunt, technically. And then Amy, her cousin. This had to be the most adventurous she had ever been. Would this change her relationship with Derek? With Amy? Amy walked out of the game room.

"He said he would like a shower and wanted us to wait in the room."

"That is all?" Lauren asked, following her to the bedroom.

"He wanted to make sure I understood. He didn't want me to regret this," Amy told her.

"We don't have to..." Lauren told her