A Thanksgiving to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want to. I mean...I am sorry, I know he is your fiancé. I am not saying I want to be with him... I want to..." Amy stuttered.

"I am only saying you can always say no. Not just to Derek, but any guy. Do you hear me? I am sure Derek is hard thinking about this. But that boner is not your responsibility. You can say no when the person is kissing you, or if you guys get into bed, or even in the middle of sex. Promise me you understand this," Lauren said, she seemed profoundly serious.

"Yes, I understand," Amy took a deep breath. "I don't want to be a virgin anymore. I just want to have sex."

"And you are OK. It is with Derek and me?"

"I trust you and Derek..."

"You can say he is cute," Lauren said giggling.

"OK, your fiancé is hot as fuck. Holy shit, Lauren, where the hell did you get him, and can I one?" Amy joked.

The girls fell into a fit of giggles.

"Yes, I want you with me when this happens, and I want Derek to fuck me," Amy said.

"OK," Lauren said feeling better.

"And I will just be in the corner... don't mind me," Karen said.

Lauren watched Karen get undressed as she sat on the chair she had brought from the dining room. Under her clothes was a toned stomach, thighs that didn't touch, goddess of beauty. Lauren wanted to be with Karen, and if she wished to Karen that badly, she wondered what Derek would think.

"Should I take off my clothes?" Amy asked.

"Not yet, maybe we can... kiss? While we wait? Help you relax?" Lauren offered.

"Yes, please. I would like that," Amy said.

She tucked a piece of Lauren's hair behind her ear. The two leaned into a soft and delicate kiss. Amy pulled Lauren's shirt above her head and tossed it somewhere. Lauren did the same to her. Next, they fiddled with their pants.

"I've wanted to do this for years," Amy admitted.

"Really?" Lauren asked.

"Yes," Amy kept kissing her, talking in between breaths, "that summer, you wore a sky-blue bikini. I wanted you."

Lauren couldn't believe she was hearing what she was telling her.

"You trust me?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, of course," Amy replied, "Just... let's never tell my mom."

"I will never say this to Aunt Marie," Lauren laughed at the thought.

"Everyone ready?" Derek asked, standing at the door.

"Yep," Karen said from the chair, already naked and rubbing herself.

"Yes," Amy said, smiling widely.

She became excited thinking about him fucking her. His entire body barely fit in the door frame.

"Yes," Lauren said, smiling as well.

He walked in and gave Lauren a few heavy kisses, then turned his attention to Amy. Lauren watched turned on as Derek and Amy kissed. Their lips were meeting in a harsh, frantic way. Amy was excited and a little aggressive.

"Shh, Amy, calm down a little," Derek told her.

She kissed him a little more slowly. She moaned as Derek reached in her panties to play with her. She reached for his boxers, where his boner bulged against the fabric. Lauren was loving the view of watching Derek rubbing her, teasing her. Her kisses became slower as Derek took off her bra and panties. She knelt, placing his cock in her mouth. Lauren wanted to join, but then she paused, looking at Karen watching them rubbing her pussy so hard.

"Karen, help us give him a blow job?" Lauren asked. She looked at Derek.

He seemed surprised, but as he laid on his back, he did not complain as the three women started taking turns sucking on him. Amy was a little inexperienced and used a little too much teeth. He helped her a little to find a good rhythm. Karen made her mouth a little tight, but it didn't hurt. He almost felt like she was pushing him to cum with her mouth. Lauren was perfect, relaxed jaw, moving his cock to the back of her throat.

Her mouth was warm and wet, just the way he loved it. Karen joined in with kisses with her. Derek leaned his head back, feeling the three lips on his cock. Lauren focused a little more on his balls, Karen moved her mouth on his head, and Amy stroked him with her soft hands.

The three smiled as they watched his toes curl, his head tilt back. The moans from his lips encouraged them. Amy picked up the pace. Lauren moved her mouth from his balls to his head with Karen. His big rough hands gripped the sheets as they sucked his cock. They continued this way for a while, kissing each other and taking turns sucking him.

"Girls, don't make me blow my load during oral," Derek said.

The woman couldn't help but laugh. He took Amy's hand, laying her down, he ate her out. Laying on his side, Lauren lay in a way to continue to suck on him. She was a little surprised to feel Karen lick her pussy as well. Lauren looked up and down their unusual oral train and smiled.

Amy had never had someone go down on her. She had only given oral. Derek was gentle and caring with his touch, loving her fingers that tangled in his hair as she started to cum. Lauren looked down, watching Karen flick her click with her tongue. The sensation was incredible, especially when Karen fingered Lauren's pussy. She moved, so she was lying next to Amy. They kissed as Derek continued to lick Amy's pussy, and Karen fingered Lauren's. Derek looked up to watch the two women kissing.

"Amy, are you ready?" Derek asked, putting on a condom.

"Yes," Amy said with confidence.

Derek scooted up, sitting in between Amy's open and welcoming legs. Amy squeezed Lauren's hand as she felt the head of his cock at her entrance. She tried to remember what Derek had said. It would hurt for a second, like a pinch, and then everything should feel better. He promised that if it continued to hurt, they would stop. Reaching over to the floor, he got the black towel he had dried off with and tucked it under her. Amy expected to feel nervous or scared, but she felt only excitement. She was ready, and not just with anyone.

"I want you to take my virginity, Derek," she said.

Hearing her say those words made his cock throb even harder. Lauren was lost in Karen tonguing her pussy and fingering her ass, but she was still watching. Amy gripped Lauren's hand again when she felt pressure from him sliding in. Suddenly there was pain, and Amy sucked in a deep breath, but as Derek pulled out, she moaned.

He continued a slow rhythm, but all Amy felt was pleasure. She opened her legs more, moaning, wanting him deep in her. Picking up his pace she scrunched her face from the pleasure that made it almost impossible not to cum. He looked over at Lauren, being pleasured by Karen. For a moment, he was worried until she looked at him and gave him a loving smile. He smiled back as he fucked Amy faster.

Amy's moans were loud, almost screams through the house. She tried to adjust herself to his size. She wondered if all guys were this big. She hoped not. She gripped the sheets to hang on to something. Suddenly, he turned her around on her knees. This position let him go deeper, which she didn't think was possible. Derek growled. She was so tight around his cock. Her pussy squeezed on his dick. Her juices ran down his shaft to his balls. The way she was soaking wet kept him hard and on the edge. As he got closer, he gripped tighter on her perky ass.

Lauren watched him gently fuck Amy, and it was everything she had hoped for. Amy's face of pleasure, Derek was watching himself fuck her tight pussy. Happy they were in such pleasure. She looked down at Karen, who was still pleasing her. Getting up, she kissed her juices off of Karen's lips.

Karen laid down as Lauren went down on her. She tasted sweet, and Lauren loved burying her fingers in her. Watching her hips leave the bed and legs shake made Lauren smile widely. She was a little surprised when she felt Derek's hand finger her while he fucked Amy. After a few minutes, Amy pulled away, laying on the bed breathless.

"You OK?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I just need a break," Amy said, laughing a little.

"That is OK," Derek said. He kissed Lauren, then whispered in her ear, "can I fuck Karen?"

Lauren looked at Karen, who was looking at them.

"Yes," Lauren said.

She moved next to Amy and let Derek and Karen have the other half of the bed. However, Amy was not expecting Derek to grab Karen's ankles and yank her to him. He growled at her as he threw her legs over his shoulders. Lauren had never seen him so aggressive as he shoved his cock into her.

"Fuck yes, Derek. You know how I like it," Karen called.

With wide eyes, Amy looked at Lauren, who looked just as confused. Derek lost himself in fucking Karen with feverish moments. He thrust his hips up and down, moving his cock in and out of her with no mercy.

"I have something for you," Lauren said. She reached into the drawer as Derek pounded into Karen. She pulled out a wand vibrator. "Have you ever used one of these?"

"No," Amy said.

"Lay down, open your legs," Lauren told her, "You ready?"

As she turned on the toy, Amy jumped a few inches off the bed.

"Oh, my..." Amy said.

Lauren moved the bulb of the head over her clit and just at the entrance. Slow movements up and down with a little pressure. She loved watching her writhe around with orgasm after orgasm. This was her favorite toy, and she was glad it could give Amy pleasure as well. After Lauren counted four orgasms, she turned off the toy.

"May I?" Amy asked, holding her hand out for the toy.

"Of course," Lauren handed over the toy and turned to look at Derek and Karen.

Karen was bent in half with her legs on his shoulders and him laying on her. His hips were still even fast-paced as he buried himself deep inside her. She felt Amy's hand reach up to her arm. Looking down, she noticed she was going to cum. Right before she came from the vibrator, Lauren leaned down, licking her breasts. She cupped them softly as she let her tongue move circles around the areola. Amy had an intense orgasm cumming against the toy as Lauren's mouth was on her boobs.

Derek pulled out, took the condom off, and came all over Karen's face. She had her tongue out and eyes closed, ready to take his cum. She moaned and said yes repeatedly as he emptied himself all over her. Breathless, he laid on his back with his cock still hard.

"Thank you, Lauren," Karen said as she got up, "I am going to get cleaned up."

"I will wait until you are done," Amy offered.

"You could join me," Karen winked as she left.

"Was she serious?" Amy asked.

"She is kind of freaky... in a good way," Lauren said and then laughed.

"Thank you, guys. I had so much fun. I am going to go to the guest room to wait for the shower to open up." Amy said with a smile.

"How do you feel?" Derek asked.

"Amazing. This was an amazing experience. Thank you, both of you," she promised, and then she left the room.

"Thank you, babe, that was a lot of fun..." Lauren said. Suddenly, Derek was kissing her lips, holding onto her, "are you OK?"

"I just love you," Derek said.

"Love you too."

"I didn't scare you?" Derek asked.

"Are you kidding? That was hot," Lauren told him.

"I meant with Karen."

"All of it, all of it was. You fucking Amy, you taking Karen. I am so horny, babe."

Lauren got on top of him, sliding his cock deep inside her. They made sweet love for almost an hour, and Lauren knew this would always be a Thanksgiving to remember.