A Therapeutic Trial

Story Info
Therapy helps a young women mature.
4.8k words
4.63
12.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

I stood there naked from the waist down, with a raging hard-on waving in the breeze.

She softly said, "Can I touch it?"

Let me explain how and why we got here.

My next door neighbor in the apartment building is a 22 year old woman that I have become friends with. Just friends initially because I am 20 years older than her.

Her name is Robin. Mine is Bob. Pseudonyms for privacy.

We would 'hang out' together on evenings and weekends at my place or hers. No romance and certainly no sex until now.

Our conversations ranged far and wide and were always interesting. She is halfway through Nursing School and is very intelligent.

To get to the important point, we eventually talked about sex.

I was kidding her about spending her time with me instead of with some hot younger guy.

She answered, "None of the 'hot' guys are interested in me. I am too skinny and flat-chested".

I didn't say that was exactly why I was so attracted to her.

Several evenings after our comments were exchanged I brought it up again.

What I did say was kind of long-winded and complicated.

"You know, there are some interesting theories about your situation. When you do have a date with a guy, does it sometimes include sex?"

She blushed and said, "That's kind of personal, don't you think?"

"Hey, come on. We have gotten to know each other pretty well and we have talked about many things, why not sex?"

After some hesitation she answered, "Well, OK. But I am ashamed to say there has been no sex. And very few dates anyway."

"Well, maybe that is what needs to change. In what I have been reading, it seems that some kinds of sex will trigger a reaction in the hormonal system of a woman."

Interested now, she said, "Really? Like what?"

"Now it's my turn to say this is too personal. I don't want to embarrass you or offend you."

She giggled and said, "Go ahead. Embarrass me."

"OK, the theory is, ingesting semen on a fairly frequent basis, can cause a woman's hormonal system to speed up and produce some physical and emotional changes that increase her femininity."

"So, she becomes a slut? Or what?"

"No. Not like that. To be specific it can make changes to her body to give her more feminine curves."

After a few moments of awkward silence, she said," Are you saying it might make my boobs grow?"

"Among other things, I believe so."

She grimaced and said, "Ingest?"

"Yes. Intercourse won't do it. It has to be into the digestive system. And it has to be fresh, still alive with sperm, and right from the source."

She used the kid's expression, "Ew!"

I tried changing the subject but she was done conversing with me.

We said goodnight and she went back to her apartment.

I thought, good job, moron, she will never speak to you again.

Silly me, she surprised me the next evening. I heard her gentle knock on my door and let her in.

She seemed to be uncomfortable or anxious or something, not her usual self.

After the small talk about weather and work, she said, "I thought about what you said all night. Here's the thing, I don't even know any guy who would do that for me. Seriously."

"I find that very hard to believe. You are more attractive than you think. Many guys like slim, trim women."

"Like who?"

"Me. For example."

There were many moments of awkward silence until she said "OK. Would you volunteer to be my sperm donor?"

"Gladly."

I will probably get criticized for misleading this innocent young woman, but consider this.

In nursing school she has received lots of information about biology, anatomy, and sex. She is not that naïve. I firmly believed that she was just playing along with the game.

I think she wanted to experiment with me and pretend we were just doing research or something. That way there is no shame or guilt. She can justify her actions by thinking she was doing a trial of a therapeutic treatment. Swallowing cum like a medication.

Which brings us back to my story.

I led her into my bedroom and took off my jeans and jockey shorts. My cock was already hard and stiff. She glanced at it, and modestly turned way, but then her eyes were drawn back to it.

"What do you think?"

Staring right at it, she said, "It's magnificent."

"So long. And straight and perfectly shaped."

"Can I touch it?

"Yes, of course."

She knelt in front of me and reached out her hand, trembling.

She wrapped her long bony fingers around it and held it tightly.

Her bird-like hand made it seem even larger than it was.

"Stroke it. Like men do when they masturbate. Especially young men."

I don't know how I expected her to know that, but she did.

She began stroking it, jacking me off. The tip was right in front of her face and she stared at it, transfixed.

"I said, "Keep it up. Just like that."

I hadn't had sex in quite a while either, and I couldn't hold back.

"Open your mouth. Stick your tongue out and rest the tip right on your tongue and keep stroking it."

She followed my instructions. She closed her eyes and waited for the result.

It didn't take long. I began to grunt and spurts of creamy cum went out onto to her tongue, and ran back down into her open mouth.

Her mouth quickly filled up and she tried to swallow it, but she couldn't keep up with the flow.

She gagged and coughed and some of the cum sprayed out everywhere. Mostly on me.

She swallowed what was still in her mouth with a noisy gulp.

We held still for a moment, and then she struggled to her feet.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. I made a mess and wasted so much of it. I know I was supposed to get all of it."

"That's all right. I know it was a new experience for you. You did the best you could."

I pulled my pants back on, and we slowly walked back to the front room.

She said, "I'm sorry." And left to go home.

Now I was sure I wouldn't see her again.

But once again I was wrong.

The next evening she was back knocking on my door.

I let her in, and this time she was really nervous. Wringing her hands and fidgeting.

She got right to the point and said, "I would like to try again. I am sure I can do better."

I was elated. I led her to my bedroom again and stripped off my pants. As before she remained fully dressed.

My cock was initially soft and flaccid, but it slowly grew and stiffened. She had never seen this phenomena before and watched it with curiosity.

She knelt in front of me again and began jacking me off.

I said, "This time it might be better if you have it inside your mouth. And start swallowing immediately to keep up."

If she was really that inexperienced she must watch porn because she knew how to suck a cock.

She held the base with her thumb and index finger and slid as much as she could in and out of her mouth.

I didn't even try to hold back, I just let it happen. I warned her by tapping her on top of the head and began to spurt powerful streams of cum into her mouth.

Her eyes opened wide with surprise and she started to swallow but she couldn't keep up this time either.

Some of it came out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled off her chin. She gagged and coughed again and this time some cum came out of her nose.

I struggled to suppress a laugh.

She got to her feet and was in tears.

"I can't do anything right! I am so stupid! There is just so much of it."

"Robin, you got most of it. I am sure it will start to have an effect."

"It's so thick it is difficult to swallow. And the taste is kind of unpleasant. Of course lots of medications taste bad."

I reached out and hugged her, which I had never done. I just felt overcome with affection for her. She is so cute pretending she is still only doing this as a test of my crazy theory. I am pretty sure what it comes down to it she just wanted to suck me off.

She snuggled her head on my shoulder and we held that pose for a while.

"Listen. I have another idea. Maybe a better way. Remember I said vaginal intercourse wouldn't work. You need to get it in your digestive tract."

She looked puzzled.

"We can just use the entrance right next door."

It took her a full minute to grasp my meaning.

"UP MY ASS?"

"Yes. Many people do it. Many women learn to prefer it."

I thought she would say "Ew!" again but she didn't. She quietly considered it for a while, and then said goodnight.

My nightly surprise came again the next evening. I let her in when she knocked on my door.

She said, "OK. I understand that if we do it that way I will get the entire mount in me. None will be wasted. That sounds good. But I don't see how you will be able to get that big thing in me that way."

"You need to trust me on that."

She gave me a skeptical look and remained silent.

I kept silent too, forcing her have to say something.

"All right. I will try it. But you need to stop if I say so."

Sure, I thought. I will stop with my cock halfway up your asshole. Silly girl.

I just smiled and nodded my head.

We walked together into my bedroom.

"This time you will have to take off your pants too."

I took mine off first to lead the way. As it did yesterday my limp cock started to grow and stand up. She couldn't help herself, she had to stare at it.

She understood and stripped off her jeans and panties.

I saw her naked for the first time.

Her slender legs and cute butt were beautiful. Her well-trimmed bush and her butt-crack were incredible. She could be a fashion model. They like models to be on the skinny side.

"You will have to get up on the bed. But first, we need to lube me up."

I got out the tube of lube that I kept in my nightstand and handed it to her.

"Put some on me. Not too much. I like some resistance."

She squeezed out a dollop and began applying it to my now stiff cock. She stroked it with her jack-off technique to spread the lube everywhere.

She seemed to be enjoying it too much. I think she was liking the fact that she was preparing it to go up her ass. She wanted to be sure that it was stiff enough.

She got up on the bed and flopped face down with her legs slightly spread.

I climbed up over her and hovered, trying to line my hard-on up with her ass-crack.

She knew what to do -- she spread her butt-cheeks open to give me access.

Her pretty little pussy had pink flower petal lips. Right next to it was her tiny light-brown asshole.

I touched her asshole with the head of my cock and she quivered with anticipation.

Pushing carefully I began the penetration. The slippery head went into her and her anus stretched to accept it. She murmured "Oh!"

I slowly but relentlessly pushed the shaft up into her. A tiny bit at a time disappeared into her.

When I was about half-way in I paused to let her get used to it. She was breathing heavily from her mouth and tensing up like she could not take any more.

I whispered, "It has to go all the way in to provide the maximum therapeutic benefit."

I could barely hear her say, "I understand."

I pushed the entire remaining length up into her, and she raised up as I did to help it go all the way in.

My testicles pressed against her and my pubic hair pressed against her butt-crack.

She now completely surrendered and became submissive.

I started to fuck her with what I hoped was being considerate. Her asshole was so tight I could only pull out a couple of inches and then push it back in.

I gently slapped against her silky-smooth butt-cheeks with each push. She quietly accepted it.

Her tight asshole was having its effect and I knew the end was approaching too fast.

I whispered, "I want you to concentrate on feeling it squirt into you. You need to experience the entire event. It is important to realize that what is going into you is living, sperm filled semen to get the full effect of the therapy."

She murmured "Yes."

I slapped up hard against her and began to ejaculate. Spurt after spurt gushed into her soft insides. She whispered "Yes" with every spurt so it was a duet with me grunting and her going "Yes, Yes, Yes" as I emptied myself into her.

When I finally stopped squirting she said, "My god, it was even more this way!"

I collapsed but I tried to not crush her. She didn't seem to mind.

After I caught my breath I pulled my cock out of her ass. Nothing came out of her because I got it so far in her.

We snuggled together for a while.

I said, "So, that is definitely the best way. Don't you think so?"

"God, you produced even more that way. It felt like a warm enema."

"Yes, maybe. But it all stayed in you. That is the main thing."

She thoughtfully replied, "Yes. Now we can keep doing this until my boobs grow."

You are getting the idea, I thought.

"Sleep tonight in the prone position. Gravity will help it migrate further into you."

I would have been glad to have her spend the night in bed with me, but she got up, slipped on her pants, and left.

I congratulated myself on my success. Yes, I manipulated her, but she clearly wanted to be manipulated. I hoped she has dreams of my sperm swimming around in her belly.

The next evening she didn't show up on time. I decided to be proactive and I went over and rapped on her door.

She answered and let me in. She was wearing a loose fitting pajama thing of some kind. I don't think she had anything on underneath.

I went right to the point.

"Are you ready for another treatment?"

Her delayed answer was, "I am kind of tender down there."

"I will be gentle and I will be quick. We just need to keep you topped off."

She seemed unsure of what to do, so I told her.

"Why don't you pull those pants down and bend over and lean on this table", pointing to the dining room table.

She obeyed and when she was bent over she spread her butt for me.

I positioned myself standing behind her, and touched her asshole with the tip of my cock.

I gently began to push it in, and the head disappeared into her asshole. She squirmed and squealed but I kept going.

Once the tip was past the tight entrance it ran into residual cum from last night. The slippery stuff allowed my cock to slide in deeper.

She did not complain, she adjusted her position so the angle was better and it slid in much further.

I remembered my promise to be quick so I began to work it in and out gently but going all the way in.

After what seemed like a half-hour but was more like ten minutes I stopped all the way up her ass and ejaculated another mother-load.

She murmured in satisfaction and I pulled it out.

Before any of it could gush back out of her, I said, "Now go lay face down on your bed. As I told you before, that will allow gravity to help it migrate farther into you."

She pulled her PJ pants up and went into her bedroom. That was my queue to leave, and I did.

The next day was boring trying to get some work done, but evening finally came. I decided to wait her out, and she finally did knock on my door.

I also decided to let her lead the way.

I offered her a glass of wine and poured one for myself.

I didn't bring up anything about having sex, and eventually she got frustrated and she did.

"Aren't you going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Sure, if you want me too."

"I only want to do it to keep my therapy going. I am not an ass-slut!"

I wanted to say are you sure? But I didn't want to ruin the evening or the whole arrangement.

I smiled and led her to the bedroom.

We simultaneously removed our pants and underwear. She climbed up on the bed and assumed the position, butt-cheeks spread.

As I positioned myself over her I asked, "Did you sleep prone last night?"

She mumbled yes and I pushed the head of my cock up her asshole without hesitating. The residual cum from last night made it effortless and comfortable for her. I think she is finally permanently stretched.

I took my time for this episode and I lasted quite a while.

She kept her butt spread so my hard-on would go all the way up to my balls with each push in.

I worked it in and out and listened to the bed squeak and the clock tick for a long time. She was clearly turned on. It showed by her hot breathing and the creamy grool that oozed out of her cunt.

I thought I would play with her a little, so I asked her, "Do you want it all in one big squirt, or several smaller spurts?" (I don't really have that much control over it.)

She calmly answered, "Just pump it into me."

I did and it was another large ejaculation.

When we calmed down and I began to pull it out, she said, "How do you manage to make so much of it in just twenty-four hours?"

"It's because of you. Your cute little butt. And your tight little asshole."

"I guess you haven't noticed, but my asshole isn't so little anymore."

I moved my face right down to her butt and spread it open. She was right, her asshole was now stretched open, with stretch marks going out from the hole in all directions.

I sarcastically said, "You're welcome"

She made a face at me to show her annoyance.

We fell into a routine, every evening, either at my place or hers, with my cock up her asshole and me shooting a load of semen up into her.

One evening she asked, "Do you think you can cum twice in me? Don't pull it out, just rest for a minute or two and when you recover, start all over again."

So that became a regular part of our script. I left her with more cum in her than before this way. She said it was good for her 'therapy'.

One morning as I was sitting at my table having breakfast she burst through my unlocked door.

"Just stay sitting there." She walked quickly over to me, pulling her pants down as she came.

She pulled my shorts down and pulled the skin back on my soft cock. She played with it for a few moments and it sprang to life, stiff and hard.

She turned around with her butt to me and began to sit down, slowly lowering herself.

"Don't push, just aim."

I understood and aimed my cock to her asshole as she slowly sat down.

The tip went in, and she continued to sit down, taking it up her ass.

Slowly but surely she impaled herself on my stiff cock.

When she was all the way down on my lap, every fraction of an inch was up her asshole. She started to lift up and sit down rhythmically. Fucking herself and jacking me off with her asshole.

This was the best lap-dance ever.

She said, "Don't hold back. I don't want to be late for class."

In another minute I shot a geyser of cum up into her. She sat all the way down, pressing and flattening her soft butt-cheeks against me.

She stayed that way for a minute, then jumped up off my cock and said, "Gotta go. Thank you!"

She struggled to pull her pants up as she made her way to the door, and I couldn't help but notice the river of cum running down her leg. Oh well. She got enough of it way up in her.

Our evenings continued in the same fashion, but it was not tedious or boring by any means. It was the best time of my life. It was clear to me that she had developed a craving for my sperm.

One evening she said to me, "I think it is working. I feel different. I feel sexy. I feel something changing in my body. It feels like my boobs are beginning to grow."

We all know about Placebo effect. If someone who is getting treatment or taking medication really believes it will help them, somehow it does. If she believes being constantly filled with my sperm is helping her, so be it.

She had more to say. "Do you recall the morning I did a lap-dance on you? Do you remember I was in a hurry and I left with your semen running down my leg?"

"Sure. How could I forget?"

"Well, that day at school my BFF noticed the pungent aroma of cum emanating from me. She insisted on knowing everything."

"I told her the whole story. She was shocked about me taking it up the ass. But she was intrigued about the theory of the therapeutic benefit of sperm."

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12