A Therapeutic Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her it definitely works, and the more I explained it the more her face got red."

"I thought I was embarrassing her, but then I realized she was getting aroused."

"The bottom line is, she asked if she could 'observe'. I said I would ask you. Would it be all right?"

"Is she some fat, ugly pig?"

"No! She is beautiful. She is very scientific. She asked if we were going to write up our research. She thought it might get published. She said she would help us with it."

I said yes and immediately began to fantasize about having another woman watch us fuck.

She went on, "I knew you would be all right with it so I told her yes. She is waiting in her car for me to tell her she can come in."

Oh great, a command performance. I don't think I am ready for the porn business. I don't know how I will do if some strange woman is watching me.

"OK. Tell her to come in."

She went out to the street and came back with an attractive woman with her. They looked like twins. The newcomer was also skinny and flat-chested.

We awkwardly introduced ourselves.

The newcomers name is Cindy. You should understand that this is not her real name. This is just to keep track of the action.

It was difficult to remain cool knowing what was planned.

Robin was not shy. She looked at me and said, "Let's not waste time. Let's get started."

With that she began to strip off all of her clothes, not just her pants.

She looked at me and made a gesture like, come on, get on with it.

Oh what the hell, we are all naked under our clothes, so here goes.

I took everything off, and soon was standing there naked.

Cindy looked me over and made a face like 'Wow'.

She decided to join us and she removed her jeans and panties, leaving her socks and top on.

They both giggled and exchanged looks.

Cindy said, "I have never seen a penis as nice as yours." She moved closer to me and kneeled. She expertly pulled the skin back to expose the head, and delicately licked it. Nursing school has taught her not to be ashamed or modest around naked people. Even men with big cocks.

Her feminine touch was working on me, and my cock enlarged and hardened. This fascinated Cindy just like it did Robin. She gazed at it with rapture on her face.

"God, that thing is so long! I still can't believe what you do with it."

She continued to lick the head like a lollipop and then took as much of the length as she could into her mouth. She moved it in and out with her lips sliding over the smooth head.

Robin said, "I think it is hard enough to go up my ass". Cindy put a dollop of saliva on it for lube.

Robin got on the bed in the prone position with her butt spread. Cindy had a look of disbelief on her face. She could clearly see Robin's tiny butthole and it still didn't seem possible.

I said, "Well, this is what you came to see, isn't it?" I climbed onto the bed and straddled Robin and lined my cock up with her asshole. Cindy now was beyond disbelief and looked frightened.

I said, "Don't worry. It hasn't killed her yet." I began to push my stiff pole up Robin's asshole.

Cindy's eye were big as saucers as my cock began disappearing up Robin's asshole. She said, "My god. That can't all go up her ass!"

Robin disagreed, "Oh yes it can!"

Soon it was all the way up to my balls. I started to work it in and out and I had a very attentive audience, namely Cindy.

She didn't make eye contact with me or Robin, she stared intently at my cock appearing and disappearing up Robin's asshole.

She softly said, "God that is so hot!"

Maybe I was a little embarrassed because I had no trouble holding back. Cindy stared, Robin was submissive, and I just fucked away.

Cindy moved very close to Robins butt to watch my cock go in. Her face was literally inches away. She reached between my legs and lightly touched and tickled my hairy ball-sack. She gave them a playful squeeze and said, "Are these full for Robin?"

It's not stored there but I didn't want to correct her.

I could reach her crotch where she was standing, so I thought I would respond to her touch. I reached over and touched her moist pussy, and fondled and caressed it. Her musky aroma rewarded me.

All good things come to an end, and I whispered, "I am about to cum."

Cindy got up and stood directly over me. She said, "I am going to take your pulse. But in a slightly different way."

I knew she was studying to be a nurse and I thought she really meant my pulse.

"I am going to touch you in a place where I can feel your ejaculation. I won't disturb you."

She put her fingertip under the base of my cock, next to my ball sack. She pressed against the tube that runs along the underside of my cock and carries the semen out to the tip. She did that cleverly without preventing my movement.

Feeling her do that put me over the edge.

I stopped and held my breath and pumped hot cum into Robin's asshole.

Cindy said "Yes," with each pulse she felt of semen pumping through the tube. It is like a pipeline for the cum. She was so clever to know how to do that. It is amazing what they learn in nursing school.

I carefully pulled my still-hard cock out of Robin. I rolled over on my back with it sticking straight up in the air. Robin remained motionless, face down. Enjoying the feeling of being full of cum.

Cindy moved in and grasped my cock at the base, next to my balls. She put her thumb on the tube underneath and her fingers on top and began to milk it toward the tip.

Continuing to squeeze on the tube she reached the tip and a big gob of creamy cum appeared at the hole.

She said, "Can I have that?"

"Sure. Help yourself."

She licked and slurped the prize she had created and swallowed it like the best delicacy she had ever tasted.

"Thank you. And thank you for letting me observe your therapy session."

Feeling bold, I said, "Maybe Robin will let you take her turn next time."

They smiled at each other and I knew it was a done deal. I will soon have another virgin asshole to stretch.

12