A Therapist Helps a Runner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more thing, Ken. To get a really good inspection I need to trace right across. Please take your penis and scrotum in your hands and hold them up and away from your perineum. I know you won't mind doing that."

He backed up his words with action, showing eagerness to exhibit himself in a way that would normally be considered extremely lewd. He scooted down and parted his quite a bit more, holding his genitals securely and away from the area I was examining. His position exposed all of his peri, right to the beginning of his dark valley.

"Is this OK, Edward? Can you see properly where you need?"

"Thank you, Ken, Yes, that's perfect."

It wasn't strictly necessary for me to trace my finger across his peri, although it did help to confirm better what I had suspected about the problem at the top of his left leg. In fact, I was more caressing him than carrying out a detached exam. Not surprisingly, the contact made him even more aroused. From the way he was starting to quiver, that was very clear. I couldn't see it, but was sure a torrent of precum must be running over his hand. My own cock had become increasingly erect for the last hour, and was pressing against the thin material of my scrubs. I wondered how I was going to explain things if the tenting out and the dark, sticky patch became visible to him. On reflection, however, I wondered if he would be pleased, considering what he had said about himself, and the display his own excited state.

I spread more cream on my hands and caressed my fingertip back over his peri toward the start of his arse crack, though not quite reaching that dark, humid valley. I continued tracing along and back, adding a second finger and then a third, moving progressively closer to his rosebud behind which lay his secret, dark and stool-filled treasure. From the soiling I had seen in the gusset of is shorts, I judged there would be a substantial amount. Indeed, the stickiness of his arse crack was a tangible corroboration. Some of his stool had seeped out.

I withdrew my fingers and, as I brought them closer to my gaze, was immediately aware of the aroma. On visual inspection, I observed a thin brown film. I hadn't put on latex gloves and I would have to clean them. I picked up his shorts and used it to give my fingers a quick wipe, before using the already soiled gusset to wipe off the rest of the brown pasty mess from his crack. By now the inside of his shorts were seriously soiled.

I took them with me when I returned to the bathroom to wash my hands properly, and it was then that I noticed how much they were soiled. The skidmarks were not all from today. Judging by the different hue and dryness, they must have accumulated over several days. And apart from the fresh and still moist patch of precum, there were drier remnants of other "emissions" as well as discoloration from yet earlier wetting or soiling, all of which was evidence that Ken made a habit of wearing them repeatedly unwashed. I decided against putting them in the laundry basket to be washed and given them back to Ken. Instead, I folded them carefully and put them in a polythene seal-up bag which I placed in a discreet drawer of the cabinet. They would stay in their present nasty and soiled state for a later use which I had yet to decide upon.

Turning my mind back the matter at hand, I took from the cabinet a medium-sized silicone butt-plug. I didn't want to stretch him too much, not yet anyway, but I wanted to ensure the contents of rectum were securely imprisoned during the next phase of his examination. I gave it a quick wash and wipe with antiseptic. On re-entering, I pulled on a pair of latex gloves and returned my attention to his rosebud.

"Ken, I have a strong suspicion that your bowels are full, and your rectum is packed with stool. I don't expect you opened your bowels for some time. Is that right?"

"I last voided early this morning. And I am feeling rather full."

"OK we'll do something about that later. But I need to complete your examination, and it wouldn't do to have you lose control of your bowels while that is happening. So I am going to insert a plug into your anus, which will hold all your wasted inside."

I instructed Ken to turn and get on his knees with his head resting on the couch as well, so his hands were free.

"OK, now pull your buttocks apart as wide as you can to make the insertion easiest for you .... Yes, that's perfect."

I generously coated the plug and slathered a good deal in his ass crack, working it into his hole and inside. It was as well I wore the gloves, even without penetrating past his inner ring, I felt the presence of a large mass of stool.

"As soon as you feel the tip at your anus, bear down as if you are going to poop."

He did that easily, and I steadily worked it inside, twisting to facilitate the passage as the widest part went through, then the rest was easy and the neck of the plug settle in at his ring to be gripped tight. His rectum and its filthy contents were now secure. I peeled the gloves off and tossed them in the waste bin,

"Good. I tried to do that as painlessly as possible so I hope that wasn't too bad. You might feel some arousal from it being in there."

"That was OK, it did not hurt at all. Actually, it feels good to have it inside."

Despite my inner feelings, I maintained the professionalism in my actions and outward demeanour. I realised by the way he took it that he was well used to anal penetration, and enjoyed it.

He turned over again, on his back, presenting again his cleanly shaven triangle. I applied a large dollop of cream as I stroked his smooth triangle outwards from the centre.

It was no surprise to me that he was unable to avoid twitching from time to time and his cock was looking ready to explode. He had been already aroused, and plug would certainly have further stimulated his sexual centre.

"Ken, I want to check if there is any asymmetry between one side and the other. I realise it might not be easy for you, but I need you to keep absolutely still. Do you think you can do that? If you can't, then I understand perfectly. I probably wouldn't be able to either."

"Sorry Edward. I'm trying, but I don't think I can. If you carry on, I fear I will climax."

"That's OK. In that case you had better have your climax and then be able calm down so I can continue the exam." I was sure of his answer, but I thought to add, "Ken, in a normal physio session it would be most improper for me to let a client reach orgasm, I would be guilty of unprofessionalism, even abuse. But from what you told me that is not an issue. But I need to maintain my professionalism, and more important, to keep control of what I'm doing. Therefore, I do not feel able to masturbate you. I must ask you have to masturbate yourself while I watch to confirm you reach orgasm and release the sexual tension. I know it might be it humiliating for you, but I hope you are willing to do it."

"Yes, I am perfectly willing. I don't mid admitting that I was privately hoping to feel your hands on me, forcing me, but I appreciate that is something you feel it wouldn't be right during the physio session. Wanking myself in front of you is better than on my own, it will be humiliating for me to do it while you watch, but I don't mind that. It makes me feel so dirty, so slutty. Yes, I want you to watch me exhibit myself, humiliatingly."

"And you realise I will see you as you orgasm, and ejaculate your semen."

"Yes, I want you to see me climax. I want you to see me ejaculate my cum."

"Good! I don't know if you've ever masturbated in front of anyone before. If you haven't, you might feel uncomfortable but I'm sure you'll be able. I've seen some of my male clients do it lots of times, and they always managed to overcome their initial inhibitions."

"You mustn't hold back. Let yourself go, verbalise. Whatever you feel. You can start"

I stood beside him, telling myself it was for moral support, but inwardly I was fascinated. To help him in case of difficulty in getting started, I placed the flat of my hands on his abdomen, just above and just below his belly-button, and kept them there.

I watched him as he first softly caressed and teased his nipples, then gently tweaked them causing them to stiffen. He tweaked harder, not enough to hurt but to heighten his arousal. After a minute he seemed satisfied they were sufficiently erect, and proceeded to pinch them hard. Very hard. It must hurt as his face went into a grimace and he gasped in pain. At the same time his cock reared right up and twitched. I thought he must be near as his gasp gave way to moans of ecstasy. His hands left his nipples, which were now swollen, standing up, and reddened.

His hands moved to his genitals. He stroked his cock with one hand while he fondled his ball sac with the other. And then with both hands alternating their flowing strokes along the its length and beyond in either direction he kept up a rhythmic dance, each passes augmenting the one before. After just a couple more minutes, his body tensed and his hands went stiff. I saw him slap his hard cock several times.

"Yes ..... yes! .... I'm losing control .... look Edward, my cock is so hard ..... see it throbbing I feel so dirty..... Aahh .... Aagghhhh! ... I'm going to shoot my cum .... watch me spurt."

His cock took on a life of its own, stiffened even more and shuddered, as his body took over his whole being. His breathing became faster, more frantic, less controlled. All the pent-up sexual energy was about to be released.

Despite my intended professional manner, I was fascinated and aroused. I wanted to see him cum .... I wanted it to spurt over me and soil my outfit ....

"Yes ... I'm going to ..... I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

He didn't articulate further, his utterings degenerated into a cacophony of moans and groans. I leaned in closer to the source of male energy and was rewarded as big ropes of juice spurt out, splattering on my outfit and marking it from neck to waist, spattered with his spunk, Mmmmmm.......

Poor Ken was completely spent, and not just what came out of his cock. He was sweating and gasping. I held his hand gently and put a hand on his fevered brow. Ken's was quite a performance.

His eyes were still closed, and I kissed him on the lips. We stayed like that for several minutes as his breathing gradually returned to normal. At last he uttered the single word, "wonderful". It was only then that I realised my outfit wasn't only stained with Ken's juice, but mine as well, on the inside. My cock had been dripping precum as I watched.

After we each gathered our senses, I told him, "Ken, that was quite a performance you gave. Have you done that before with an audience?"

"Yes, I know someone who invites men, just a few of them, to his place and they take part in group sex. To warm them up he tells me to get naked and do that in front of them before they get to it. Sometimes there's one without a partner and he has me."

It was time to restart the exam. I was fairly sure what had happened on his. In Ken's now calm state, I was able to feel his hairless triangle and round to the side at the twin apexes of his crotch, places tucked away and not easily visible. I told him to spread his legs as wise as possible and I felt those secret, hidden, sensitive corners at the join to his pelvis. I gauged the stiffness and angles, and the set of his hips. To confirm my tentative conclusion, I raised his legs and flexed his knees, first one at a time, and then together.

Somehow there had developed a slight displacement, nothing to be concerned about in itself, but as he made an effort on his run it caused his left leg to cramp slightly. I asked him about that, and he said that, instead of reducing his effort, he tried harder and tensed up. The made the cramping worse, the muscle tightened and pulled at the tendon that connects adductor to pelvic bone, which became overstretched, so he could no longer work his leg properly. From the exam, I was sure there was no mechanical tear itself, but the tendon was strained and would need to a bit of time to recover. Rest over the next days and some physio would enable it to recover. I explained all this to him, and told him there was no need for any special treatment. With careful management it will recover naturally.

"If you like I could take you home today, but a stay here would be better. Would you like to stay here the rest of the week? I can examine it each day, help the healing and rehab. Think about it. Later we can work on trying to find out if there is some reason for the slight displacement of your hip, and if it is interfering with your running. That will mean several more visits see me. You can decide later."

I went on, "You will appreciate that I work self-employed, which allows me a lot of discretion over what I do, how I operate, and how I set my fees. I will not ask for payment for what I am doing in your case, it was my choice to offer at the beginning, and don't intend to change that. But I would like something in kind, something I might want to do and might want you to do. From you have already told me and shown me, I don't think it would be objectionable to you, though it might well test you. Do you think you can manage that?"

I looked him straight in the eye as I said that and put my hand on his shoulder.

His eyes betrayed his interest, as well as nervousness. "Yes, Edward. I can and I want to. Anything you ask."

"Good, I'm sure you won't regret that decision. For now, but we haven't quite finished today's business. We need to get your bowels voided and cleaned out. So go into the bathroom and wait for me there while I tidy up here and prepare and gather for what we are going to do in the bathroom. I hope you'll be ready for it. And keep the plug inside you while you are waiting, and don't touch yourself."

To be continued

12