Dad's Friend Gave Me a Hot Massage

Story Info
Dad's friends agrees to help relieve my pain with his cock.
2.7k words
4.67
36k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiamCox
LiamCox
99 Followers

This is a bit shorter compared to others, but it was equally fun writing this one too!

...

All the characters are over 18+

Last night's football practice turned out to be both good and bad. We had a practice match with one of our rival teams, and we won, but I ended up pulling a muscle in my left upper thigh. The pain was somewhat bearable, I managed to get home and somehow got through the night.

Thankfully, I had a connection to David, a massage therapist and friend of my father's. I called his number and inquired about his availability. Upon hearing about my problem, he told me to come to his place asap.

I had never worked with a masseur before, but I was desperate for any sort of help I could get at that point.

When I arrived at his house that afternoon, I hobbled up the steps and rang the doorbell.

David himself opened the door.

"Oh, hey, Liam, come on in." He welcomed me into the house.

David was in his late 40s and still looked pretty good. I had met him a few times before, and every time I did, I got butterflies in my stomach. And even though my leg hurt, I felt the same way back then. He looked hot with his dark brown hair, and working with sportsmen and women always kept him in great shape for his age.

David usually worked at a separate office in the city, but he also saw people at his home. He took me straight to his home workplace.

"Why don't you take a seat and let me take a look?"

I hopped up onto the black-leather massage table as my leg and hip surged with the constant pain.

"So, what hurts exactly?" David said.

"There's some pain on my upper thigh, just over my butt, that's moving all through my leg. I think I pulled something pretty badly."

"Do you mind taking your pants and shirt off?" David asked as he pulled a chair up next to the table. I easily shed my shirt and pants, leaving only boxer briefs.

Being a football player, my body was like any other young athlete. I wasn't as muscular as some of the professional clients that David saw, but I was in very good shape.

"Now, get up here on the table and lie on your stomach, and we'll try to figure out everything," David said as I groaned a little with each movement.

"Okay, so just let me know when it hurts, okay?" David's hands traced various muscles along my left leg.

"Ugh, right there," I said when he touched a specific spot on my upper thigh, just near my butt.

When David's hands pressed against my glutes, I said the same thing. Even though I was in pain, I couldn't deny how close he was to me at the time. If I hadn't been wearing boxers, he would have been able to see my ass very well. I was curious about what he thought of my butt. I didn't have a bubble butt, but working out every day and playing football had given my butt a nice curve that made many guys look at me with lustful gazes.

"You have two different trigger points that we should probably take care of, or else you'll keep feeling sharp pain and numbness all along this side of your body." David pointed out each spot as he moved his hands from the small of my back to my butt.

"Okay, whatever needs to be done, let's do it," I said as I sighed deeply against the massage table, desperate for any kind of comfort. "I really appreciate you helping me out for free like this, I was pretty desperate."

"Don't worry about it, you're the son of my friend after all. Well, I'll need you to take off your underwear for this. If you want to be covered during the process, I can get you a towel, but it doesn't really matter to me either way. I'll work on your butt and thigh a lot anyway, so which would you rather?"

"Okay then, I won't need a towel." I said. David turned his back to me and started preparation, giving me enough privacy to pull my boxers off and lay back on the table. Once I was done, I told him to turn around. This was a very vulnerable position, and I felt myself blush a little as he looked at my naked body.

I placed my head on the facerest of the massage table. And then I felt him move around the room for a couple of minutes, grabbing bottles and lotions, before coming to stand next to me.

David applied lotion to his hands, then put them on my back and started to gently knead my muscles to get me to relax. My eyes rolled back into my head with each strong touch from David. My body was tense for a few minutes before I started to relax under his touch.

"We'll have to work your muscles out hard today. Just let me know if anything hurts too much, all right?" David spoke as his hands glided over my back.

"Yes, sir," I said, enjoying each hard grip of his hands.

I sank into the comfort of the table as the first knots of stress in my body started to loosen. But the real work hadn't even started yet.

I let out a loud groan when David finally moved his hands down to my lower back. It was a strange mix of pleasure and pain that came from the way his fingers and hands worked together.

It was both the best and the worst thing that could have happened. I could feel my body slowly giving way to this strong man who was working me over. Why hadn't I ever gotten a massage before? This felt fantastic.

When David's hands finally reached my ass, it was a heavenly sensation. He gently cupped my cheek and then added some pressure to relive the knots there.

When he put his hand on my glute muscles and held it there, I let out a body-shaking moan. It was one of the most relaxing things I had ever done. Two strong hands kneaded my buns so tenderly.

The sensation was so good that I felt my dick twitch and start to harden. And the fact that David's massage was making my hips shake made my dick rub against the smooth table. It was like humping my dick against my bed.

I'd never had my ass touched like this. David was massaging my body into submission.

"How do you feel?" David asked as he dribbled some oil at my thigh and ran his hands down and over each globe several times.

"I'm feeling a little bit better. The massage is really helping." I said it through the hole in the table. My hard boner was now pressed between my belly and the table.

"Where does it seem to make the most difference?" David asked.

I brought my hand back and pointed to the big muscles that David was rubbing on my left ass cheek.

"Do you want me to massage you more or less harder, or is the pressure just right?"

"Harder," I said, before realizing how dirty it sounded. But at the same time, there was another part of me that liked saying that word.

"Cool. I'm going to sit on the table to give you a harder rub on that pressure point in your butt." After he said this, I felt him climb up on the massage table and sit back on my thighs. He started rubbing my ass back again. "You have a very nice butt." He said.

"Thanks!" I groaned. I found it strangely exciting that David was actually on top of me. Also, every time my ass was touched, it felt great.

He kept massaging my ass, he would push my cheeks down and slowly spread them out, which might give him a glimpse of my hole.

With each big rub, David's hands opened and closed my cheeks. I involuntarily pushed my ass back at him, hoping to feel his hand brush directly at my buttcrack and ultimately at my asshole.

"How does it feel?" David asked as he slowly moved his hands lower to massage my thigh.

"Good," I said again through the facerest. "My ass still hurts, but you're making it feel much better. I feel like there's some tension in my muscles. Do you think there's anything that can be done to release this tension?"

He was silent for a while before speaking. "There is a way. Prostate massage." My whole body shivered when I heard him say that, and I knew he felt my body shake too. "I'll have to push my finger in your butt to massage the prostate. It's up to you to decide if you want it or not."

"I've heard of it. I'm ready to try it as long as it gives me relief." Fuck, what was happening? I had just willingly asked my dad's friend to finger me. No way. It made my cock twitch again and leak some precum.

As David moved around the room again, I lifted my face off the facerest and quickly looked down at my throbbing dick. There was a wet spot and some precum gathered on the table, and a lot of it was sticking to my belly too.

David turned to face me again, and that's when I saw it. His dick was tenting the front of his pants visibly, and there was a wet spot in the fabric he was wearing; it was undeniably precum. He must've gotten it while giving me a massage and didn't bother to hide it because he didn't expect me to look up until the massage was finished. I didn't say anything and just placed my head back into the table's hole.

David didn't say a thing and just strode back to the table. "Okay, I want you to take a deep breath in and then take a deep breath out. There was only one thing on my mind: I had turned David on.

I took a deep breath. David poured the lubricant on my ass and spread it around my tight, puckered hole. I was so turned on that when the cool liquid hit the entrance, I let out a small gasp.

"I'm going to push my finger into you now. Just try to relax your sphincter muscle, and you'll be fine. David said as he brought his middle finger down to my hole and slowly started to put it inside.

"Unnngghhh!" I cried out in pleasure.

I had previously fingered myself and been fingered by numerous men. I easily let him push his finger inside my hole. A pleasant feeling of fullness washed over my body when he pushed most of his finger inside my hole. His finger wiggled inside; he found my prostate and rubbed on it to check if he was right. I let out a moan, which assured him that his assessment was right.

I let out a loud moan because I couldn't believe how good this felt. "It looks like you've experienced this before." David said. "You like the feel of my finger in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Mmmm, it feels great," I said as my cock grew back to rock hard under my belly.

David started to pull his finger in and out, rubbing each time along the roof of my anal walls and carefully massaging my prostate. I liked the change in style, and then I found myself pushing my ass back ever so slightly in response to David's thrusts.

"You're doing a great job. You're really letting your muscles rest and opening up your ass. I can already tell it's getting better." David said. Fuck! What I needed right now was his cock instead of his finger.

I couldn't believe how good the finger felt, and I let out a small gasp when a second finger slid into my ass.

"Does that still make you feel good?" David asked again. This time, he pushed both of his fingers all the way in and bent them to play with my prostate.

"Oh, yeah! Really, really, really good, mmff." I tried not to moan too much while I talked, but I kept letting out little gasps.

David was giving me a fingerfuck at this point. And I was eagerly pushing my ass back more clearly now. I hoped he got my message and gave me what I needed at the moment. I let my desires get the best of me. I knew he'd be hard at that moment. I used my hand to reach back to him. I touched his hips and then moved my hand more until I ended up grabbing his boner through his pants.

He did not say a word. I knew what I was doing was crazy, but I was too horny to care about what was right or wrong in our relationship. He was attracted to me, and I was attracted to him; we were both hard for each other, and that's what mattered to me at the moment.

"Please!" I moaned, stroking his cock through his pants. I heard him grunt at that, and then he thrust his cock in my hand, which compelled him to push his finger harder into my hole. He hit my prostate with both of his fingers, and I stroked his cock harder in response.

"I need it! I need to feel your cock in me." I grunted.

He pulled his finger out of my hole, and then I heard the sounds of his clothes falling to the floor. The next moment, he was naked, climbing atop my naked body. His weight pressed into me, some lube dripped on my hole, and then finally his tip pressed against my hole.

His fingers had effectively stretched my hole, and then he used lotion as a lubricant to easily insert his cock into me with a single thrust.

FUCKKKKKKKKK. I moaned loudly as David began to pull his cock in and out of my completely opened ass.

"Good boy, you're doing really well." David said as he thrust all seven inches into me. I couldn't believe how full I felt. I also couldn't believe that I was moaning while my dad's friend fucked me. The moans were just coming out from the painful pleasure being delivered to me.

"Mmmmm, such a tight little ass you have." David thrust deeper.

It felt so good that I pushed my ass back towards his oncoming cock as he fucked me. I loved the way his bare cock felt when he barebacked me on his massage table.

David finally laid down completely on my body, our bodies pressing together as he slowly rammed his cock into my ass. He brought his fingers around the hole and shoved them into my mouth.

"Do you like that cock in your ass?" He asked me.

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned while desperately sucking on the fingers that were forced into my mouth.

"You like how this cock feels inside your ass?"

"Mmmmhmmm," I said again, still sucking on his digits.

I was pushing my ass back towards my dad's friend's thrusts.

"Yessss, Fuckkkk uggghhhnnn," My whole body was covered in sweat now, and David's swollen ball sack was slapping against the bottom of my ass cheeks.

"Good boy, take that cock and moan like the little slut that you are."

My dick rubbed vigorously against the massage table beneath me. The constant impact of David's dick in my hole and the rubbing of my dick against the massage table pushed me over the edge. I gripped the table tightly as my cum began to spray out of my dick and cover my body and the table.

David sped up and fucked me until finally his cock swelled and he exploded deeply into my ass. I could actually feel the stifling heat, that was his cum, filling me up. David eventually slowed his thrusts down, and I enjoyed each spurt as it painted my inner walls.

"Such a cute little whore." David groaned as his dick finished pulsing inside my ass. When he was finally done, he pulled his cock from my cum-filled hole, which remained completely open and gaping at the cool air.

Both of us breathed deeply. After that, he gave me another prostate massage with his dick, filling my hole up again, and then asked me to visit him for more weekly massages like this.