A Therapist That Actually Listened

Story Info
Showing my super power to my Therapist.
6.2k words
4.61
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last 45 years of my 60 years on this planet, I've been servicing a wide variety of men with my mouth.

Gone through 3 marriages (actually still in #3), and in the last 5 years, I had been asked to seek out a Therapist of whom I could openly and honestly talk about my oral fixation for sucking cock for strangers.

My wife has caught me looking at cocks on my internet history, has found that I've bought magazines that were published mainly for hookups with men, and she's even found a communication with a black guy telling him how wonderful I thought his cock looked.

So she asked me to find myself a Therapist to be able to talk about what is going on in my mind, and what to do about it.

Personally, I want her to realize that as much as I love her, love using my mouth on her to please her (since my manhood has stopped working due to a health issue several years ago), that I want to put my oral skills to work on making men cum.

There was a 6 year period where I lived 5 hours away from work Monday - Friday, and so I had an apartment there, but not once did she come to visit, as she hated the town and just never came there.

So during the week, I would either go to different glory holes, or to a nearby park, or to a very nearby casino, to find strange cocks for my hungry little white mouth to service.

But of course, she knows nothing of that, or of the fact that when I travel, I usually find at least one guy that is willing to come back to my hotel room for me to give a blowjob to.

There was even one instance where she thought I was cheating on her with another woman, as my wife was suspicious and did a dial back to a number she didn't recognize, a woman picked up, but then my wife hung up before saying anything.

What she didn't know was that on the line was the wife of a guy that I had been sucking cock for, as his wife didn't like doing it, and when we became friends, he told me that his wife had stopped, and I told him that was a shame, and told him that if he really needed help, that we could work something out, and we did.

When my wife asked me to seek out therapy, I took some time to pick out someone that I thought would have some deep history and experience with what I needed to discuss.

I took several meetings with both men and women Therapists, but was finding it hard to click with any of them.

Then I found Bradley, a mid-50's black man, who was a very experienced Therapist, who seemed very interested in helping me during our 15 minute introductory meeting. I didn't go into much detail about what my history or issues were, other than to say that they were sexually based, and that I needed someone that didn't just get their degree last year, but someone who had lots of life experience to help understand my situation.

I went back home to tell my wife that I found him and that I thought that he would be a good fit for me and my issues. She said that only I could make that decision, and would support me in any way that she could.

My first appointment with Bradley was shortly after returning from traveling to a conference on my own in San Diego.

Typically after the conference is over each day, I would go out and walk to get some exercise, get some food from local restaurants, and do some people watching.

One night, I ended up having dinner in the hotel with a group of other exhibitors at the show, which ran late into the evening before we all went our separate ways for the night. But I wasn't ready to go to bed, so I went for a walk down the harbor to marvel at the massive boats and yachts moored there. I ended up drinking a little at a pub about a mile away from my hotel.

One of my issues is when I drink a little too much, I get a little horny for cock. I didn't have any luck in that particular bar, so after a while, I decided I had better get back to the hotel, again about a mile away. While walking back, I came across a construction site that had fencing completely encircling their equipment, and inside the fence, was a Security Guard who was locked in to protect the expensive gear.

He was sitting on a picnic table inside the enclosure, on his phone. Young, black and said "Hey" back to me as I walked by. I stopped and asked if he was locked in and he told me that they were paying him to stay there, as some of the equipment was very expensive.

With a good buzz going, I told him that was a shame, since it's a bummer that he couldn't come back to my hotel for a drink with me in my room. He asked me why he would want to come to my hotel. I told him that even though I was married to a wonderful woman, that I wasn't gay, I wasn't a faggot, but I was a very good cock sucker, and loved black cock.

He got up from the table, and walked over to the fence and asked me to repeat that.

I told him that I loved having black cock in my hand, and sucking off black men until I got the reward for doing a good job.

When he saw that I was serious, his hand went down and unzipped his pants, and he pulled out a long, beautiful cock and put it through the fencing and said 'Prove it'. The area was very poorly lit, and on that side of the fence, there was no foot traffic at all. So I looked about again, and squatted down and let him feed his cock up to my lips and push it into my mouth.

The feeling of his cock head slipping past my lips and entering my mouth was so hot that my pathetic little dick was instantly hard as I took more and more of this stranger's cock.

While I started letting him fuck my mouth, I saw a flash and could tell that he just took a picture with his phone of my sucking his cock. Then I heard a swoosh sound, meaning that he just sent it to someone. In about 15 seconds, his phone rang, he picked up and said "Yeah man, I got me a little white cock sucker blowing me right now through the fence at the job site. He said that he loves black dick and he's doing a good job on mines.", he told whoever was on the phone with him.

"You like that black dick, boy?", he asked.

"Yes sir, I love your black dick.", I told him.

In the next 5 minutes, he told me that he was about to feed me and that I'd better not miss a drop, and he did, and I surely didn't!

So when I'm sitting down for my first session with my new Therapist Bradley, I couldn't stop my brain from thinking what his cock must taste like and if his cum was sweet or salty.

But I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot, and put that out of my head and his questions were more general, but I knew there was going to be a time soon in our conversation where I would have to admit to sucking cock for a complete stranger through a fence.

"What brings you to me, Tim?", Bradley asked.

I told him that though my wife and I had been married for over 20 years, that I have always enjoyed servicing men orally too.

"Tell me more about that and how that came about.", he said.

"Well, that's a bit of a long story,'' I said.

He said that we have lots of time, and there was no need to feel rushed, so try to start from the beginning and we would work through it together.

I explained that my love for giving oral sex to men all started in an odd sort of way.

I told him that in my very early teens, one of my older brothers had lost a bet to his boss, and wasn't able to cover it. So in exchange, he offered me to work for him until his debt was paid off.

"What kind of work did you have to do?", Bradley asked.

"Simple stuff, at least at first.", I said.

"Washing his car, mowing his lawn, watering his plants and trees, taking his dog for walks and cleaning up after him, that sort of stuff.", I said.

"That doesn't sound too terrible.", said Bradley.

"It actually wasn't. But once school was out for the summer, and I didn't have homework to do, and to get up early to get to school on time, things changed.", I said.

"What things?", Bradley asked.

I told him that he started making me come over for late night parties to serve food and drinks to him and his friends, which again, wasn't bad, at first. But one night, Mr. Bishop told me to bring his friend sitting with him on a couch a drink, so I did. But when I brought him the drink, he told me to sit between them and he asked me if I'd ever had a cocktail before.

I told him that I'd had a taste or two of beer that my brother gave me, but he said that's not a cocktail, and he handed me his Gin & Tonic and said to try it and tell him what I thought of it.

So I did, and it was pretty good, I told him.

"Go ahead and have it, and when you are done, make yourself another and just relax the rest of the party.", Mr. Bishop said.

"Sure, Mr. Bishop, thanks.", I said.

I went to get up, and he put his very large hand on my thigh and told me to sit with them and enjoy my drink, so I did.

It went down pretty fast, and I asked him if I could go and make myself another, since he offered.

"Of course, kid. Use a little more Gin this time, as that one was kind of weak.", he said. So I did.

When I made it, I went back into the living room, and he waved me over to come back and sit with him and his friend, so I figured why not. I'd been serving everyone else all night and it was nice to relax. But this second drink was stronger, and I found myself laughing for no reason, and feeling very good.

At least for a while. Then I started to not feel so good. I told Mr. Bishop that I wasn't used to drinking and that I wasn't feeling good and that I better get home.

"Timmy, you don't want to go all the way home if you aren't feeling good, so why don't you just go upstairs and lay down in his bedroom until you feel better, then you can go.", he offered.

That made sense, so I told him thanks and did that.

I remember waking up in his bed, under the covers and I realized that I was naked. And then I saw that Mr. Bishop was in bed with me, and that he was naked too. I'd never seen a man completely naked, much less a very large black man naked lying right up against me.

"I hope you are feeling better, Timmy.", he said.

I told Bradley that's when things got really weird to me, as I could feel Mr. Bishop hard penis rubbing up against my hip.

"I think I better get home, Mr. Bishop.", I said.

"No need to rush off, as I called your brother and told him that you would be staying over since you didn't feel well, and he said that was fine with him and our Mother.", Mr. Bishop said.

Then Mr. Bishop told me that he wanted me to put my hand on his penis and move it up and down.

I told him that I wasn't sure that I wanted to do that, and that I should be going.

I told Bradley that that was when Mr. Bishop grabbed my forearm and put my hand on top of his hard penis and told me to grab it and move it up and down with my hand.

With Mr. Bishop being 3 times my size, I really didn't have a choice, so I did what he told me.

"That's a good boy! Squeeze it, move it up and down. That's right, now you've got it.", he said.

I told Bradley that I told him that I didn't think that I should be doing this, but he wasn't listening, as I could see that he closed his eyes, and started to moan like it felt good or something.

"Now with your other hand, I want you to pull the covers down so I can watch you stroke my cock.", Mr. Bishop said. So I did.

My hand couldn't reach half the way around it, as it was so big compared to my hand.

"I want you to get it wet with your spit, so lean over and spit on it so your hand slides easier.", Mr. Bishop said.

"Spit?", I asked.

"Yes Timmy. Lean down there, and put your spit on it.", he said.

I told Bradley that I sat up, and leaned over his huge cock and found that my mouth was watering, so I had lots of spit to put on him.

"And while you're down there, I think you should put the tip of my cock against your lips and give it a kiss.", Mr. Bishop said.

"What? Kiss it?", I asked.

"Yes Timmy. Give my cock a kiss, right on the head.", Mr. Bishop said.

That's when I felt Mr. Bishop's hand on the back of my head, moving my face down to give his cock head a kiss.

I told Bradley that after I did what he told me, he said give it another kiss, a longer kiss this time, and felt his hand pushing my face down towards it again, but this time, holding my lips there longer.

"Now open your mouth a little, and take the head into your mouth for a little bit and back out,'' Mr. Bishop said.

"Do I have to?", I asked.

"Yes Timmy, you have to do what I tell you.", he said.

I looked at Bradley and within a few minutes, Mr. Bishop told me that I was giving him what is called a blow job, and that he was going to teach me how to be his good little cock sucker, which is exactly what he did.

I told Bradley that I was coming over to suck him off and take his cum 3-4 times a week.

At first, when I would start to object, he told me that I'd better not or that he would tell my Mother and she would be very mad for not doing what I told him to do.

"So you were going to his home to suck his cock whenever he wanted?", Bradley asked.

"Yes, but to be honest, after a while, I really didn't mind it. I sort of kind of liked it.", I said.

"How long did that go on for?", Bradley asked.

I told him that for about 3 years, but when Mr. Bishop thought I was doing it well enough, so he started to share me with some of his friends. And that was good for me, because they would treat me nice, they would buy me stuff, like candy and sodas and would tell me what a great little cock sucker I was, which made me feel good that I was good at something.

"Did you like being called a good little cock sucker?", Bradley asked.

I told him that it was sort of thrilling and they all made me feel special and important. And I told Bradley that even today, I like it when the men I'm sucking cock for call me a good little cock sucker.

I told Bradley that I even have a t-shirt that says "Good little cock sucker" on it, and I wear it when I go to glory holes.

"Wow, that's interesting! So you completely identify yourself as a cock sucker, is that right?", asked Bradley.

"Yeah, I actually do.", I said.

"Well, that's about all the time we have for today's session. I guess we have more to talk about so we should schedule another session soon, don't you think?", asked Bradley.

I told him that we could have sessions weekly if that works for him, which after looking at his schedule, we began meeting every Wednesday afternoon.

All that week in between our first session and the next, I must have masturbated a dozen times wondering what Bradley's cock would like in my hand, like Mr. Bishops did. Would he have a big cock too? Would he push my head down to take his cock, like Mr. Bishop did.

The following week, I wore Levi's that were very tight and no underwear, as I remembered how hard I got looking into Bradley's eyes, confessing to being a black man's cock sucker and enjoying it, in the hopes that he would be able to see my boner when I told him more about being a cock sucker.

And I couldn't leave the house wearing it, but I brought the T-shirt that said Good little cock sucker on it, and put it on in the car under my jacket so I could show Bradley that I love cocks.

Our next session started off trying to pick up where I left off, with me telling him how Mr. Bishop began teaching me how to please a black man's dick and I got to the point where he began sharing me with his friends.

"So I think you were telling me that your brother's boss, Mr. Bishop had taught you to suck cock in your early teens, is that right?", Bradley asked.

"Yes, I was his willing cock sucker whenever he wanted.", I said.

"And there came a time that he would share you with his friends, is that right?".

"Yes, about a dozen in total.", I said.

"Tell me how that all happened.", Bradley asked.

I told him that mostly at Mr. Bishop's house during his parties. They would take me upstairs to his bedroom, where I first learned to suck cock, and I would suck their cocks too. Some were sitting in a chair and I would get between their legs. Some on the bed.

"On any given night, how many men would you suck cock for?", asked Bradley.

"I think the most was about half a dozen in a single night.", I said.

"But there were a few that would call my house, and tell me that they were coming by to pick me up and I would suck their cocks in their cars while they drove around.", I told Bradley.

"Didn't your family worry about you being picked up by strangers in the middle of the night?", Bradley asked.

"I told my Mom that they were friends of my brother's boss, so they were trust worthy and always looked out for me, when what they wanted was to fuck my mouth and make me eat their cum, then would drop me off.

"I remember once getting dropped off, and my Mom was still awake, and when I went to go to my room for the night, she asked for a kiss goodnight, and when I came in the door, I still had not swallowed his cum all the way, so when I kissed my Mom, I had that man's sticky cum on my lips, and I had a little bit on my cheek that I didn't know was there until I discovered it there when I went to the bathroom.", I said.

"So in a week, you were sucking cock for what sounds to be about a dozen times a week, is that pretty accurate?", Bradley asked.

"Give or take, I guess that's probably about right.", I said.

"And this went on for 3 years?", Bradley asked.

"Just about. Mr. Bishop had a stroke, and it wasn't long before the rest of the men stopped calling, as I didn't go over to his house after he did.", I said.

"Then what happened?", Bradley asked.

"That's when I actually met a girl and we started going out, for about 2 years, until I graduated and went into the service.", I said.

"What was that like for you?", Bradley asked.

I told him it was hard, being away from home and family, but I found that a lot of guys in the service don't mind other guys that suck cock. I told him that as long as word didn't get back to my unit that I was sucking cock, no problem. But I had to be careful.

"And how long did you serve?", asked Bradley.

"Just 4 years.", I said.

"Then you came back home?", he asked.

"Yeah, but so much was different, as all of my friends moved on or got married and had different lives, and we didn't really connect very well.", I said.

I told Bradley that I started work at a local department store, and met this amazing younger Armenian girl, who was a virgin, and we hit it off really well, for a while. But there came a time when I started to miss cock, and knew of a few glory holes in the area that I would visit late at night to get my fill of strange cock.

Then I told him about the one night that changed my relationship with her, even though I don't think she ever found out, but I was on my knees, enjoying this really wonderful dark skinned cock, who's cum as awesome, and after the shot of a really hot load into my mouth, I stepped out of the booth, at the same time that he did, and it's was my girl friends Dad that I just sucked cock for.

As you could imagine, I told Bradley, he was pissed! He grabbed my arm, marched me out to his car, gave me a bunch of shit, and he made me suck him off in his car again, and made me his cock sucker for the next year and a half, while I dated his daughter.

I didn't see him again after we broke up. She thought that I was seeing someone else, as I seemed so distracted, which I was, since I was thinking about her Dad's cock all the time, and couldn't wait until I had him in my mouth again.

I told Bradley about how in between marriages, I pretty much was only sucking cock for several dozen different strangers.

I told him that I was a weekly cock sucker for the company CEO in his office that I worked for 18 months, and that when traveling for different companies, that I would search out Adult Book Stores that had glory holes in the area to visit, as I loved the excitement of sucking strange cocks that way.

12