A Therapist That Actually Listened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got the time limit for that session, and I'm pretty sure that he could tell that all the while I was telling of my cock sucking, that my cock was hard and pushing against my tight pants.

We set a date for our next session, when Bradley asked me if it gets me excited to talk about being a cock sucker with him.

I told him that it was very hard at that very moment from confessing out loud that I am a cock sucker, and that's when I showed him my t-shirt. I then confessed that after our sessions, since there is a glory hole in an ABS in this neighborhood, that I've been visiting the glory holes there and the t-shirt will be in full view as I walk in.

At that point, we are both standing and he opens his office door, but stops me before I can walk through and says, "I want you to think about something for us to talk about in our next session", Bradley said.

He said, "I want you to be able to explain to me what you think makes you a good cock sucker."

"Okay, I'll try.", I said, and walked out of his office. It's then that I realize that he just said that to me out loud, with his door to the lobby full of people wide open. And from the looks of some, they definitely heard what he just told me. I just smiled and walked out.

The next week, I came prepared with my homework written down to be able to share my thoughts. But as I'm waiting in the lobby for his patient before me to come out, I noticed a few smiles and a few stares from some of the people in the lobby across from me, who must have been there last week.

When it was my turn to go in, I sat and he sat, and he look at me with a half smile and said that he had received a comment from the office Receptionist, who was in the lobby when I was leaving last week, which was that I was very handsome for a cock sucker.

He said it made him laugh a little.

"So I hope you thought about what I asked you to be able to talk about, which is what it is that You think makes you a good cock sucker.", Bradley said.

"As a matter of fact, I made a list, written down here on this paper.", I said.

"Okay, that's great. So let's hear it.", he said.

"#1, always be honest about who you are. In other words, when I meet someone that isn't in a glory hole, that I want to offer my skills to, I tell them straight up that, I'm married to a woman, so I'm not gay or a fag. But I love sucking cocks and have for many years.

#2, always listen to what they have to say, as they will tell you what they like and don't like, in most cases.

#3, be sure that you are using your mouth and lips, no teeth get involved, since obviously that can be painful.

#4, use your hand to stroke WHILE you use your mouth and tongue.

#5, don't forget the balls.

#6, tell him that he can cum wherever he likes; mouth, face, hair, clothes. Wherever.

#7, compliment his cock, no matter how big or small, fat or thin, and be thankful for being allowed to be his cock sucker.

#8, tell him how sweet his cum is, and that you hope you'll get to suck him off again some day.

"That's my list.", I said.

"Well, that's a pretty good list. Do you follow it every time to give a blow job?", Bradley asked.

"I try to follow it as best that I can, but I'm not perfect every time.", I said.

"Do you have a preference of what race you connect with?", he asked.

"Well, yes. I truly learned with an older black man, so to this day, I still have a preference for older black men, no doubt. But it depends on the situation. Sometimes, I won't be picky and will suck whatever comes through the hole. But I prefer black cock.", I said.

That's when I decided to tell me about the Security Guard locked into the fencing in San Diego from a few weeks ago, and that I caught him off guard by being honest and forthcoming about what I was. That I was just a married cock sucker.

When I told him about sucking off the guy through the fence, I noticed him having to adjust himself in his chair a couple of times, making me wonder if my experience was getting him hard.

"Well it sounds to me like you are very good at using your mouth on men, and that you have sucked off a lot of guys over the years.", Bradley said.

"I began sucking cock at a very early age. Long before I even had an interest in girls. As a young teen, I was living in a pretty rough neighborhood, and one day walking back from school, a small group of Hispanic boys stopped me, took my backpack and started calling me faggot. They made me get on my knees, and one of them pulled out his cock and made me put it in my mouth.", I told him.

I said that before long, 4 of them had their cocks out and that day, I sucked them all, but only 2 of them came. After that day, the same group would be waiting for me. I tried to walk home a different way, but they caught up to me, grabbed my arms and took me over to another alleyway, and made me suck their cocks.

After that, I just accepted that I wasn't going to be able to avoid them, and just did what they wanted, and got to a place where I was thinking about their cocks fucking my mouth and the taste of their cum while sitting in class, not even paying attention to what the Teacher was saying.

I knew that I began to enjoy it when I would get hard sitting in class, and that I should be enjoying being their cock sucker, but I was.

I didn't know what else to do. I didn't think that I would be smart to tell anyone, as what if they told my Mom, and she found out her youngest son was the neighborhood cock sucker.

Little did my Mom imagine that her littlest would grow up to not only love being a cock sucker, but that I would pursue men to offer my mouth to them, and let them use me and share me with their friends as often as they like.

I told Bradley about while living away from home, that I made a black friend that I met at a local Reno casino, who would take me to an alleyway and leave me there, and he would bring me men to give them $20 blowjobs. I told him that some nights, I only had one or two cocks to suck, but there was one night that I gave 8 blow jobs.

Bradley was shocked, and told me that that was a lot of cum to consume in one night. I agreed, and told him that after I was done, when I was being driven back to my apartment, my friend always made me suck him off too.

"He had such a perfect black dick that I would really enjoy sucking him while he drove me home.", I said.

I told Bradley how much I loved the thrill of him calling me his personal little cock sucker and that it always made my cock jump when he did.

"Do you want me to call you a cock sucker?" Bradley said.

"Only if you want my cock to get hard while I'm sitting here with you." I said.

"I'm afraid that it might make my cock hard too." Bradley said.

"That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, thinking about your black dick being hard sitting across from me." I said.

"Well, we're out of time, so that's going to have to be a subject for another time. See you next week?" Bradley asked.

I nodded and got up with a total boner and left.

All that next week, I couldn't get Bradley's cock out of my mind. I bet that for an older guy, that it was thick and firm and would be so good in my mouth.

When the next session came around, sitting in his waiting room, my cock was totally hard, as I couldn't stop thinking about his cock.

My time finally came around, he opened the door, I said hello and walked in.

"So how was your week, my little cock sucker?" Bradley said.

I don't think my cock had ever jumped as hard as it did when he called me a cock sucker!

"To be honest, I couldn't stop thinking about how nice it would be to crawl between your legs, pull out your cock, and show you how good of a cock sucker I really am." I said.

"Well, maybe we should find out," he said.

I couldn't believe my ears. My mouth was watering like never before.

"I want you to ask me, Tim! I want you to ask me to be my cock sucker." he said.

"Bradley, may I please be your cock sucker?"

"Are you going to follow your own cock sucking rules?" he asked.

"Oh yes I am, sir!", I said.

Then I slid off of his couch, crawled over to him, and got up close and could see an outline of his cock through his pants, already semi-hard.

He unbuckled his belt, and I took over from there. I unbuttoned his pants top button, slowly unzipped his pants, and was surprised when he wasn't wearing any underwear. I could see his curly pubes, reached into his pants and put my hand on his thick hard dick, and fully released it. I heard myself gasp.

He raised up his hips and pushed his pants down below his knees and I helped him remove his shoes, and slipped his pants off of his legs so he would have total freedom to spread wide and give me all of the room I needed.

His thick full 8 inch cock had a large head, and I could tell it wasn't fully hard yet, but I was going to take care of that!

With him in my left hand, I moved my lips up to kiss it slowly, from the bottom of the shaft, all the way to the head. Then I went back down and did the same with my tongue, and I tell you, that cock tasted sweet.

I kissed the head, slightly opened my lips and let it enter my mouth, just the head to get it wet. With my mouth flowing with spit, and let some drip down to my hand and that gave me some very nice lube to stroke him with.

I adjusted my kneeling position a little higher so I could start taking more of this beautiful dick into my mouth. Stroking it, taking more, stroking it, a little deeper.

Pulled it out so I could pay attention to his balls, licked the full length of it, bottom to top and went back to stroking it while looking up at him while I took half of him into my mouth.

I got a rhythm going and pushed him in a little deeper, as I felt that I could, even though he was so thick.

"How are you doing up there, sir? Is Timmy doing a good job?" I asked.

"I think my little cock sucker is doing a wonderful job. But I want to see you take more!" he said.

I did too, made another adjustment to my position and was ready to see just how much of his beautiful dick I could take.

When I looked up, his head was back and he was in a good place! I gripped a little tighter and pushed him a little deeper, and could tell he was getting close to feeding me what I wanted.

In about 2 more minutes, I felt him arch his hips and could feel a throb, then a large gush filled my mouth, and it was glorious!

More grunts, more cum filled my mouth and I took him out long enough to let a little onto my face, then put it back in to take yet more cum.

"Oh my god, you really are an amazing cock sucker, Tim," he said.

"Bradley, you have an amazing cock and your cum is so hot and sweet. I hope that you will let me be your cock sucker again soon, as it's the best black dick I've had in a very long time." I told him.

After that, at the beginning of each session, I would blow my Therapist. Then we would talk about my week, and I would leave with his tasty cum on my breath.

We kept this up for about 6 months, but that's when he received an offer to teach that he had told me that he had been applying for, so even though it was out of the area, I was happy for him. But man oh man, I would miss that man's dick!

One week when my wife flew to go see her sister, I drove 7 hours to go see him and stayed with him overnight, and I think I must have sucked his cock at least a half a dozen times. I just couldn't get enough, and missed it so badly.

That was one amazing Therapist!!!!

12