A Thief Gets Punished Pt. 05

Story Info
Erica finally realises nobody is helping her.
1.1k words
4.12
4k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Janice! Thank the gods!" A wave of relief came over me. This was finally over. "Cut me loose and we can get out of here!"

"No, I don't think I will." Janice was grinning.

"What?" I whispered. "Stop messing about! Cut me loose!"

"You know, you always were such an arrogant bitch."

A chill started to come over me. "Janice?"

"Always thinking you knew better than anyone," Janice said as she walked up to me, only just entering my personal space. "Always ordering us about as if you were appointed by the gods to come tell us what was best. Well, now you're naked and I'm not, so I guess you weren't so smart after all."

The ropes around my wrists and ankles felt tighter than ever. I wanted to hit Janice as hard as I could. "Where is everyone?"

Janice laughed. "Oh, most of them scattered the moment we found out you were caught. Tanya and Daniel both argued for rescuing you, but I guess most of us weren't really that loyal. Maybe you did too good a job securing your place in the gang."

"You're lying," I said. "You're the only traitor. The others are just waiting for their chance. They're coming for me."

"Hahaha! You can live in denial all you want. I'm just telling you the truth."

"Is there a problem here?" My captor seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"Not at all, sir," said Janice, putting her hands up and stepping back. "I'm not touching this woman at all. We're just talking."

"Janice, come on," I said. "You have to help me!"

"I don't have to do anything. There's nothing you can do to make me help you."

"Janice, please!" Fear began to grip me. She was right there!

"Erica. Stand still," said my captor.

"Sir! Sir! This woman was in my gang," I said, desperately.

"I wasn't sent to punish this woman," he said as he untied my wrists. "I was sent to punish you."

She grinned as my captor lifted my arms and started tying me up to the porch roof. I felt tears in my eyes again. Honestly, I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish by dobbing her in. I was grasping at any straw I could find.

I felt like a wall was crumbling. I had to hold on to hope! She was lying. She was obviously lying. All of the others were going to co - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My captor began tickling me! I was so caught up in my shock that I wasn't even paying attention! My body shook.

It wasn't just my laughter I heard; it was Janice. I looked at her, and through the haze of tickling, I saw her grinning wildly. She was a demonic figure, gleeful in my suffering. My gods, she was working for me only yesterday! She was my godsdamned subordinate! Yet here she was, overjoyed at my naked humiliation!

Why?! Why?!

"Look her belly go!" said Janice. It felt like a knife in my back.

As my captor moved down to my belly, I realised it wasn't just Janice watching me. A crowd had moved up to watch my tickling. I saw a young man with a grin on his face. I saw a woman smirking. I saw some weedy looking man, eyes wide open, mouth agape, at my naked, jiggling body. And so many of them were laughing!

"Look! She's trying to stamp her feet!"

Gods, I was just a naked body to them! None of them knew how smart and powerful I really was - I was just a weak little naked woman to them! There was nothing I could do about it! Nothing!

"She's crying! Honey, you don't get to steal and then cry when you get your punishment!"

And the tickling! It was too much! It was unbearable torture! Fingers running gently along my body! My throat was sore from laughter!

"Boobs! Such big boobs!"

Finally, he eased up. As I caught my breath, he untied me from the porch and retied my hands behind my back. I was on display. He untied my ankles from the porch as well, and I stood up straight and more comfortable. He put the leash around my neck.

"Haha!" said Janice, covering her mouth as she laughed. "Like a dog! Do you do any tricks?"

The crowd jeered and applauded. I felt so small. So naked. My captor - the man who wanted me to call him Sir - took me over to his horse and climbed on. They were pointing and laughing as he led me through the streets.

I was looking down, trying to block it all out, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of blonde hair. I looked up and there he was: Daren! My heart lifted. He would save me! He would save me! I just had to keep quiet.

He saw me. His eyes went wide and he blushed and looked down.

"W-what?" I whispered.

He walked away, studiously ignoring me. My god, he wasn't going to help! He was going to leave me here! It was if a wall fell down around me. My gods, nobody was going to help me! I was trapped! My gods, I was trapped!

One feeling sparked in me and immediately expanded to envelope my entire body: rage.

"How dare you, Daren?! How fucking dare you?! After all I did for you? Gods above, it's me! Why won't you help me?!" He continued walking away. It was like watching my freedom walk away. Gods, I was going to be stuck like this forever! "Fuck you, Daren! You pin-dicked idiot! Yeah, you! Everyone saw your tiny cock!"

"Erica," said my captor. "Watch your language."

"Fuck you, too! Fuck you, you son of a bitch! Let me go! Let me GOOOO!" I was shrieking by the end of it, shaking my body in hysterical rage. I heard the crowd tittering their smug, superior little laughter and I turned to them. "Fuck you all too! You're all pieces of shit! How can you do this to me! I--" I turned around to see my captor had gotten off the horse and was standing right behind me. He was holding a stool. He sat the stool down, then sat on it, pulling me over his lap.

"No! No! What is happening?! What is HAPPENING?!" I shook my legs. The world was a blur. I felt tears running down my face.

"Erica," said my captor, his steady, calm voice cutting through everything. "I'm going to spank you now."

"What?!"

"I'm going to spank you ten times because you were rude and swearing, even when I asked you to stop. After each spank, I want you to count how many times I've spanked you, and I want you to thank me. And remember, call me Sir."

"I'm not fucking doing that! I'm not doing it! I'm not--"

His hand came down upon my butt.