A Thief Gets Punished Pt. 01

Story Info
Erica plans a scheme, only for the ENF Catcher to find her.
1.2k words
4.19
5.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have started crossposting these on Deviantart, Unfortunately, I uploaded the prologue to this story on Deviantart first, causing Literotica to suspect copyright infringement. Luckily, it was a prologue otherwise unrelated to the main story. It would have compensated for the fact that this is an all-clothed setup to an all-nude all-humiliating story. That is to say: this will be a slow start that will immediately ramp up next chapter.

ENF Profile #1099891A

Name: Erica Broadchurch

Crime: Theft

Hair Colour: Red

Eye Colour: Green

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 150lb (approx)

Chest: 37 inches

Waist: 30 inches

Hips: 38 inches

Distinguishing Features: Crops hair short. Black snake tattoo across neck and left shoulder.

General Notes: Leader of a gang of thieves. Physically fit.

Brat Status: Highly likely.

~~~~

I was sitting in the bar when it happened.

"Erica! There you are!"

I put my mug of ale down on the bar and turned. There was Kelly Walker; blonde, thin, with thick black eyeshadow. She was very pretty, especially when she looked as furious as she did right then. She was wearing a black leather top with brown leather pants. I have to admit, it looked good on her. I also spotted a knife on her side.

"Here I am," I said.

"You owe me money, you fucking bitch!" she said, stomping her way towards me. She pulled her knife. As she got closer, I grabbed her wrist and twisted her around and onto the bar, face-first.

"Ow!"

I leaned in to her ear. "I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. I never borrowed money from you."

"Liar! Arrgh!" She howled as I twisted a little further.

I enjoyed the feeling of power here. Her suffering was delicious to me. I had her trapped and there was nothing she could do about it.

And the best part was, I did owe her money.

----

It was later that night. I passed through the streets of town - quiet and eerie as it was - until I got to Frederick's house. There was light, as I expected. I knocked three times, then twice. After a second, the door creaked open to reveal Frederick.

"Hi, Erica! The gang's all here," he said. He was a handsome man with soft, short, black hair and thick eyebrows. He wore a white shirt with black pants; the simple but elegant clothing that people from old money tend to wear. I walked past him and he followed me into the den. Love doing that - makes me feel like the head bitch in charge.

The gang was in the den. There was a big table in the middle with everybody sitting in chairs all around. The plans for the heist were sitting on the table.

"There she is!" said David, grinning. He had scruffy blonde hair and a scruffy blonde beard developing on his face. He was also tall and muscular, wearing his blue shirt half-unbuttoned to show off his chest.

I took my seat at the head of the table and let them all soak me up as I spoke.

"I see you've all looked over the schematics. That's good. I want us to be fully prepped for the heist. You're all solid professionals and I trust you with my life." They were eating out of my hand. I felt like a god to them. "We're going to rob the bank by tunnelling through the walls of the hospital to get to the old underground cultist tunnels. David, you're on the getaway. I want you to map out how you'll get into and out of the hospital grounds, and how long it'll take the police to get to you."

"On it, Erica."

"Tanya, Del Boy, Harry, you're on distraction. You're going to rob a bank that's closer to the police station. I have a plan for how you're going to do it."

The three of them nodded and smiled.

"Chris, Janice, and Port, you're on the underground drilling. I want you to memorise these hospital blueprints and the hospital rotations. I'm going to fetch some uniforms for you tomorrow, then I'll hit up a place where I can get a drill."

They all started chattering at once, working out how they were going to do their respective tasks. I stood back and smiled, watching what I had set in motion.

----

I was sitting in the park, reading my book, when Jeff came up to me holding a bag.

"Hello, my dear," he said. Jeff was one of my more handsome lovers; the same height as me, with curly black hair and deep blue eyes you could lose yourself in for hours. He put the bag on the ground and embraced me with a kiss. Sweet and soft.

"Are those the uniforms?" I asked as I held him.

"You bet."

"You're good for me."

"I'm what you deserve."

I giggled to make him feel better. He didn't know he wasn't my only boy. I loved using people like this.

----

"This drill. It is a thing of beauty."

I was in the Maven Machinist's workshop. There were parts all along the walls on display, as well as dozens more along his workbench.

"Looks like an old piece of junk to me," I said. I love needling the Maven.

"You are fool," said the Maven patiently. "You have no knowledge of drills. How can you trust your eyes? This is finest drill you can find within the country."

"If I can't trust my eyes, how can I trust you?"

"You see the money I make. You see the size of my workshop. You see the Maven is trusted by people much smarter than you, little lady." As he spoke, another customer walked in the door. "You are fully aware of my abilities, my esteem in the community, and my products. And yet you mock me. Why?"

"I mock because I love," I said softly. "It's funny to me to joke about the important things."

"If I am worthy of respect, I am not to be mocked. This is a thing I know."

"If you weren't worthy of respect, I wouldn't come in here at all, my love. The mere fact you have my attention is an expression of my respect. The more I learn about you, the more I can joke, and I want to learn everything I can about you because I think you're very smart and interesting."

The Maven scoffed. "You are infuriating woman. You jest and insult, and you find way of weaselling out of it by convincing me you love and respect me." He smiled. "And it works. You are a very annoying woman, Erica."

"Erica? Erica Broadchurch?" The customer who walked in spoke. I turned. He was a man in simple but very stylish clothes. They were very different from Frederick; this man dressed with intentionality. There were multiple layers to what he wore, drawing the eye without overwhelming it. I was impressed.

"Who wants to know?"

"Depending on your answer, you could get the Maven here in a lot of trouble," said the man. He spoke clearly. I felt a spark of fear in the face of it and pushed that away. I didn't want to make things worse for the Maven.

"Fine. Yes, I am Erica Broadchurch."

The man drew a crossbow from behind his back and pointed it at me. "Erica Broadchurch, in the name of the King, you are under arrest for the crime of theft. Take off your clothes."

Of all the things he could have said, I wasn't expecting that last one. I felt as if an object had flown in from the sky and cracked me over the head. "What?"

"I said take off your clothes."