A Thief Gets Punished Pt. 07

Story Info
Erica ends up entertainment for the nuns.
1.1k words
3.8
3.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, why are you all nakey?" asked another nun. They were starting to crowd around me like birds.

I said nothing and looked away. They were so naive that it embarrassed me. I felt like I was on the same level as them when I was so much more worldly.

"Hey, lady," said the first nun irritably. "We asked you a question. Are you into this? Some kind of slut we've heard about?"

"No!" I said sharply. "This piece of shit--" The nuns tittered. "--kidnaps me, strips me naked, and ties me up! You've got to help me!"

"Head Mistress said you're a naughty girl who is getting punished. Are you lying to us? Are you being punished for lying?"

"Please! I don't deserve this!"

"Why? What did you do? Why won't you tell us? Head Mistress!" She turned to the head mistress. "I think this lady is lying!"

"That's lovely, Jemima," said the head mistress, not looking up from a notebook she was writing in. "But that's not my department, and the Catcher knows what's going on with his own charge."

"What's your name?" asked another nun.

"Erica," I said wearily.

"You're very beautiful," said a third. She had big doe eyes and was openly staring at me. "Your tattoo is beautiful."

"I've never seen red pubic hair," said the second. The other nuns started giggling. I felt my face burning. I felt like a piece of meat being assessed.

"You cut your hair very short," said a fourth. "It makes you look like a boy." I felt fury rise up within me.

"I think her shape is very womanly," said the third crossly. "Look at her beautiful hips."

"Enough!" I said. "If you aren't going to help, then leave me the fuck alone!"

The nuns all gasped. "She said a curse word!"

"Is she allowed to do that? What are the rules for her?"

I started struggling against my bonds. I screamed. I cried. The nuns giggled at me.

"Look at her body shake!"

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Erica." I froze. The sound of my captor's voice caused a chill to go through my body. "If you don't calm down, you're going to get spanked again." He turned to the nuns. "Ladies, perhaps you should leave Erica to sit with her thoughts. If any of you touch her, I'll be obligated to strip you naked and tie you up next to her."

"Oh!"

"I'd rather not be n... na... like that."

A few of them simply giggled. But they did all disperse. My captor looked at me, then walked over to the head mistress. I wanted to spit at him, but my survival instinct was simply too strong. He said something to her - too quietly for me to hear - and she then looked over at me, then back at him, nodding.

Nothing good could come of that.

Time passed. The nuns kept looking over at me and tittering but they seemed to get used to me, and the head mistress made them set up a camp and a strange kind of study group. The Catcher set up a fire and my bed, with the magic pitons around it.

I, however, kept stewing and stewing and stewing. I hated being on display. I hated being on display for nuns. These were women who lived lives almost as restricted as my own now was - who were moved around by their superiors and made to do things they might not want to do every day. They probably even got spanked, for all I know.

At the same time, they were more innocent than I am. I was a brilliant thief, always in charge, having seen and done things they couldn't imagine. So they could understand what I was going through... but feel far superior to me! The one thing they would know better than anyone was how humiliating this is.

It's not fair! It's not fair, damn it! Why do I have to be so naked and humiliated? Why do I have to be bound and on display? I'm Erica Broadchurch, damn it - I'm special! I'm supposed to be above everyone! But here I am, naked and tied up and on display for a bunch of childish, innocent nuns as a bad example of what could happen to them.

The Catcher walked over to me. Oh gods.

"Gather around, girls!" said the Head Mistress. "The ENF Catcher is about to give you a show! This is what happens if you commit evil in this society from now on!"

"No!" I cried out. "Noooo!" I tried wiggling but it was futile. He simply grabbed my armpits and started gently scraping his thumbs against my pits. I immediately started giggling. So did the nuns. "Please stoooooop! Please!"

I was desperate. I was pathetic. I was angry!

"Look at her shake! Look at her breasts!"

"Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!" I screamed. I stamped my foot. The sensitive thumbs on my armpits were so ticklish! I writhed. "You bastard! Hahahaha! You fucking bastard! Stop it! Stop it! Hahahahaha! I hate you! I hate you so muuuu-u-u-u-uch!" I cried as I laughed.

And the nuns kept laughing and jeering. I felt so small and pathetic. I was being punished! I was being punished! I'm naked and being tickled for the entertainment of some innocent little nuns! They were all laughing at me! What was I to do?! What was I to do?!

"I'm going to murder you!" I said, my voice dripping with fury. "Hahahaha! I'm going to strip you naa-a-a-a-aked and hahahaha tickle you and hahahaha see how you like it!"

Suddenly, he stopped. I caught my breath. Gasping for air.

"No you won't," he said. "You're being punished Erica. You deserve what you're getting. I deserve no punishment. I am the punishment. Remember that." He then moved his hands down to my belly.

I screamed. I howled. I held onto my rage.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KI-I-I-I-I-ILL YOOOOOOOOOOU!"

"How?" he said, continuing to run his fingers along my belly. "Using what?"

"ARRRGHH! ARRRRRRRGH!"

"You're a bad girl. You're being punished. The sooner you accept that, the easier you'll find it."

No! I didn't deserve this! I didn't deserve this! I did not deserve this! The tickling was unbearable! The image of the nuns became blurry, an abstract idea of humiliation. I didn't deserve to be naked and tickled and on display!

This was humiliating! I should not feel humiliation! I was special, gods damn it! An extraordinary person! This unbearable sensation on my body should be happening to other people! This nudity belonged to someone else!

This was not right!