A Thin Line - The End

Story Info
The ending of a sub punishing her Master for his betrayal.
1.3k words
4.44
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: This is the last part of a story that wasn't that easy to write but it helped me to heal. I was clearly angry when I started it but by the end I had come to grips with the fact that every relationship comes with risks, especially ours in the D/s world.

"But through the fire, to the limit, to the wall for the chance to be with you I would gladly risk it all." (Song by Chaka Khan, song writers: Foster, Keane and Weil.)

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something she put in my food also must have made me sleep. I felt like I was coming out of a coma. When I woke up I was still chained but she had made it so I was no longer tied to the bed. I could walk but with a chain tightly bound to my ankles and between my feet so that I had to hobble. At least I could sit up and get to the bathroom. My hands were bound in such a way to make them pretty useless. She had learned all my roping techniques pretty well.

"Good morning sleepy head. I have been busy. Had to call your job and pretend to be your sister. Unfortunately you had death in the family, your beloved Aunt, your mother's only sister and last sibling. Mom is taking it very hard and you will be out for a while helping to make arrangements, traveling back home to California. You are not sure how long you will be there. After all, you were always her favorite, she said with a wink.

Also Master, I have it set up so that the neighbors think you have COVID and that I am here to take care of you so don't expect any visitors."

I looked at her and motioned for her to take the gag out of my mouth. My jaws hurt so badly now that I was awake. She took the gag out of my mouth and massaged my cheeks and jaws.

"What do you plan to do with me, that all this was necessary?" I asked.

"You will see. It turns out that there have been other Bad Masters out there in the BDSM world. There are quite a few angry bitter subs out there who have all kinds of nasty ideas on how to punish you. Come sit here and let me get you your breakfast. I need my nourishment as well, we have a long day ahead."

She left and went into the kitchen. I looked around and saw she had cameras set up and a chair in the center of my room. She had decorated the chair to look like a throne. I had a bad feeling. I had always threatened to live-stream some of our sexual escapades, especially the ones where I had her do extremely degrading things but it was just me messing with her head.

It looked like this was now going to be a reality but I was now going to be the star.

She came back to the room with scrambled eggs, toast and bacon. It smelled delicious and I realized I was starving.

"Smells good, slut." I said.

"Thank you, Master. I hope you like it. It made my pussy tingle preparing it for you. May I will suck you off while you eat Sir?"

If I wasn't in chains and her prisoner this whole scene would have me as hot as a firecracker.

I nodded yes at the smiling lunatic. She handed me the plate and dropped to her knees and got between my legs.

She began licking and gently sucking my semi erect cock. She got lost in her worship and I could see she was like someone obsessed. I had enjoyed her many days when she was like this. Her cocksucking skills were at an all time high and I often teased her saying she had definitely got an "A" in cocksucking class.

I was in seven heaven as I ate my breakfast and she was working her tongue up and down my shaft and now was licking and kissing my balls. She was playing with her clit and moaning on my cock as she went to town. Licking and sucking the head of my dick all around the cap. MY cumming was right there and I could feel it about to shoot out in her hot mouth and down her throat because she had me so deep just the way I liked.

"Oh, yes slut that's it, Master is ... Oh yes whore, yes" I shouted as I released a bucket load of cum down her throat.

She sucked and swallowed every drop and my cock was so sensitive I wanted to pull her off but I couldn't. All I could do was squirm and squirm until she finally released my dick from her loving torture.

"Thank you Master, I enjoyed my breakfast too." she said laughing. When she was happy like right now her smile filled the room.

For a few minutes I forgot I was chained. I forgot that I had told this sweet adorable, lovely sex slave goodbye. I forgot that I had tossed her away like yesterday's trash. I forgot I had been a cruel, selfish, egotistical asshole.

I had forgotten how special our relationship was. It wasn't just about the control, it was deeper than that. It was my ability to do all the things I did to her and all the emotions and feelings that I created for her. I alone was responsible for giving her something that her soul long for and had never gotten before. That power was what I craved and what she had given it to me. She was like my Pinnochio and I was the puppeteer Jepetto that made her come to life.

She had given me not just her body and her obedience. She had given me someone much more important. She had given me her trust. For my pleasure she had demeaned herself in countless ways and she had done it to demonstrate just how much she trusted me in every way. I looked at the tattoo I had insisted that she get to mark her, to make her mine. It was the symbol that represented a unity between body, mind and soul. I had insisted that I had to have all of her or none at all.

Unfortunately my realization came a bit too late. She had gotten up while I was in deep reflection and was now standing near me with the taser in her hand.

"Okay, let's go lover boy." she said and she motioned over to the makeshift throne.

Tears were starting to form in the corner of my eyes and I tried to blink them back. I didn't want her to see fear in my eyes.

She wiped the tears from my face. She smiled and rubbed my head the way I had done her countless times.

"Now, you know there has to be consequences for bad behavior. How else will you learn? Isn't that what you always told me before my punishments? You always said that you punished me to make me better. I always took them because I wanted to be the best submissive slut that I could be for you. Don't you want to be the best Master you can be for me?"

What could I say, she was using my own words against me. I went and sat on the throne. She chained me to me so I could barely move and she turned on the cameras and went to her laptop.

"Let the games begin. I am going to take chats from other abused submissives and we are going to let them bid on which punishments you should get. At the end of the day the winners get to watch as I punish you. Believe it or not, some Doms have also chatted about their ideas as well."

"At the end of the day." I stammered. "HOW MANY DAYS DO YOU PLAN TO PUNISH ME?"

"Now you taught me that the punishment should always fit the crime. I cried for 5 days straight when you left me."

"Five days, I will never survive." I choked out.

"Of course you will and guess what? When it is all over you will be the Best Master ever."