All Comments on 'A Thin Line - The End'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Amazing and imaginative story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think he should be pierced, tattooed and branded, for starters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a sad story. Never forget, every relationship has the possibility of ending, but through that you can meet new people.

CybersleuthCybersleuth7 months ago

Wrapped up and tucked in. This is a very nice job of tying up all the loose ends and bringing the story to its conclusion. It is often difficult to perceive how our words will sound when they come back to us. How we justify and rationalize make perfect sense until we suddenly find ourselves on the receiving end! I will point out, however, that of the two central characters, one choose to participate and one did not. I think your story holds a lesson for both sides of the equation. Thank you for sharing.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter6 months ago

Very hot. As a switch, I'm turned on and ready for my punishment. Willing to earn back my right to take charge of a worth slut.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste6 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. It gives me so much pleasure that you enjoyed my story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.

story TAGS