A Threesome while Husband Watches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed ten, one-hundred-dollar bills to Luigi, ten, one-hundred-dollar bills to Vito, and ten, one-hundred-dollar bills to Angelo.

"A thousand-dollars? Madon. Graci, Antonio," said Luigi accepting the money.

Luigi pocketed the money.

"Graci, Antonio," said Vito accepting the money.

Vito pocketed the money.

"Graci, Antonio," said Angelo accepting the money.

Angelo pocketed the money.

"If Sophia looks half as good as she looks the way that I remember her, I would have had sex with her for nothing," said Luigi.

Antonio smiled at the sexual enthusiasm of his friends.

"I know but it's only fair that I pay you when you're doing me such a big favor," said Antonio smiling.

Suddenly, a face full of worry crossed Luigi's face.

"With you going back to America, we can just take the money and not have sex with your wife," said Luigi laughing and making Vito and Angelo laugh too. "Maybe Sophia got fat and ugly in America and that's why you pay us to have sex with your wife because you no longer want to have sex with your wife," said Luigi with a laugh. "No?"

Not having seen or communicated with the men in thirteen-years, now he didn't know if he could trust the men to keep their end of the bargain. He could have withheld payment until they showed up at the hotel but it would have been an insult not to trust them and not to pay them upfront.

"If you double cross me, you're dead. You're all dead and your families are all dead too," said Antonio as if he was a Mafia Don instead of a biographer.

Antonio pulled out a recent photo of Sophia from his wallet.

"This is what Sophia looks like now," said Antonio.

Luigi leaned in to look at the photo.

"Madonna Mia," said Luigi.

Vito leaned in the look at the photo.

"Bella ragazza," said Vito.

Angelo leaned in to look at the photo.

"Madon," said Angelo waving his hand as if he had just burned it.

All three men smiled at Antonio.

"Don't worry. As you say double cross in English and as we say double cross in Italian, doppio gioco, they'll be no double cross," said Vito in a deep voice reminiscent of hitman, Jean Reno, in the movie, The Professional.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

As if having second thoughts, Antonio gave a long, second look to the three men. Only, he wasn't having second thoughts. Desperate to satisfy his wife's sexual desires while keeping her safe from harm, in his feeble attempt to read them, he no longer knew his childhood friends. For all that he knew, they could all be hardened criminals with long police records. Instead of treating them as friends, he needed to distance himself and treat them as strangers.

"I'd have you sneak in the room while she's asleep but I don't want to scare her. As long as you're available at a moment's notice, I'll call you tomorrow, on her birthday, when the time is right.

Luigi nodded his head.

"Si," he said.

As if offering Antonio his sincere sympathy after a close friend died, instead of setting up his for sex, the Italian man bowed his head in solemnness of Sophia Romani's outrageous birthday desire.

"Tell us exactly what you want us to do with her, Antonio."

Antonio looked at the man confused.

"Pardon? What to do with her? What do you mean, what do I want you to do with her? I don't understand your question, Luigi. I don't want you to do anything with her or to her, other than to have sex with her. All that I want you to do with her is to give her hot sex," said Antonio. "That's it. That's all. Nothing else. You do that and our business is done," said Antonio. As if he was a black man instead of a Sicilian, he fell into his black man jive. "You dig? Do you feel me?"

Luigi looked from Antonio before giving his two friends a smug laugh.

"What I meant is, Antonio, if she wants to be forced and to feel as if we're raping her, we need to make the sex more realistic. No? Do you want us to slap her around and rough her up a little? We can show her how an Italian man treats a lady who's not a lady but a whore, a putana," said Luigi.

He humped the air with his hips as if he was already fucking Sophia Romani doggie style in the pussy or humping her mouth with his Italian cock. Antonio looked at the men with horror before taking a step closer to the man. Not intimidated by Antonio Romani, the man stood his ground.

It was his fault for telling him that she wanted to be forced. It was his fault for telling him that she wanted to be raped. This was different from sex and much different from making love. Sophia wanted three men to commit a violent act on her. Why? Was it out of guilt or curiosity?

"What? Slap her around a little bit? Are you crazy? That's my wife that you just called a whore," said Antonio. "She's the love of my life and the mother of my children. How dare you refer to her in such a disrespectful way to my face?"

The man looked at Antonio apologetically.

"Sorry Antonio," said Luigi. "I apologize to you and to your beautiful wife for my insult."

Antonio raised his temper along with his index finger. With Antonio a puny 5'9" and 135 pounds soaking wet, the 6' 200-pound, Italian man dwarfed him.

"Listen here, Goombah," said Antonio stabbing the man's muscular chest with his index finger. "I don't appreciate you calling my wife a whore. If you hurt her, I'll have you all killed," he said with pointed finger with a face full of rage while leering from one man to the other. "I know people. You dig? I know very dangerous people and I know where you all live."

Antonio gave Luigi a hard look.

"Not to worry, mio amico," said Luigi.

Luigi snickered a laugh that made his two friends laugh too.

"I know a lot of very bad people with guns and bad tempers who are loyal to me and to my money," said Antonio continuing his threats. "Do you feel me? They wouldn't think twice about ending your miserable lives for a lousy one thousand dollars," said Antonio.

Obviously ready to get in a pissing contest with Antonio, the Italian man laughed out loud.

"You know people? I know people too," said Luigi. "Tell me, mio amico, who do you know?"

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

As if fighting over cancelling and no longer celebrating Christopher Columbus Day and replacing it with President Obama Day, the two men stared at one another.

"Who do I know? Who don't I know? Tell me, who do you know? Antonio laughed. "Luciano Pavarotti? Is he going to hit me over the head with sheet music? He's dead," said Antonio.

Antonio gave him a hard stare before giving him a slow smile.

"Trust me, I know some very bad Italian men," said Luigi. "Mafioso type of men who don't take kindly to insults and who don't take kindly to an American man paying men to sexually satisfy his wife."

While letting Luigi wait for it, Antonio paused dramatically before telling him who he knew.

"Yet instead of knowing some Italian opera singer, being that I'm American and from America, I know some very bad, black men," said Antonio pausing again.

He knew that his friends were all prejudiced against blacks. He knew his friends didn't like blacks, Jews or Irish, or anyone who wasn't Italian just like them. With Luigi having no clue how big America was and with him never having been to America or anywhere, he believed that everyone knew one another. He believed that Americans all drove Cadillacs on gold paved roads. Luigi made a disbelieving face.

"Black men? Who?" Luigi talked with his hands. "What black men do you know in America?"

Antonio smiled. Even though he personally didn't know and had met any of these men, he pretended he knew them and had met them.

"I know Bill Cosby. He'd drug and rape your mothers, your sisters, your wives, your daughters, and/or your girlfriends," said Antonio.

Luigi laughed making his compatriots laugh too.

"Bill Cosby is an old man," said Luigi. "No? He can do nothing to our women but to leer at them."

Antonio shook his disagreement.

"That's what a hundred women thought when they saw him. They all thought that he was a harmless, old man. They all thought that they were safe with him," said Antonio smiling and pausing. "Only, they weren't now, where they?"

Unable to hide his fright, Luigi looked at Antonio in horror.

"Mio Dio," said Luigi anointing himself with the sign of the cross. "Tell me. I'm curious now. Other than Bill Cosby, what other black men do you know?"

Antonio pursed his lips and stared at the man.

"I know Michael Jackson?"

All three Italian men laughed.

"Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson is dead," said Luigi turning to look at his friends before refocusing his attention on Antonio.

Antonio nodded slowly shook his head from side to side.

"Just like Elvis, Michael paid to pretend that he died so that he'd be free from the public and from the Paparazzi. At my request, here's still around to do unspeakable things to your children," said Antonio looking from man to man.

The other, two Italian men anointed themselves while uttering their fear out loud at the same time.

"Mama Mia. Mio Dio. Mio Dio."

Luigi held up his hand to his men.

"Silenzio," said Luigi to his men and they all stopped talking. He turned to look at Antonio. "Surely, Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson, even if Michael Jackson is still alive is no match for the men that I know. Tell me, Mio amico, what other black men do you know?"

Antonio pocketed his hands to stare from man to man.

"I know O J Simpson," said Antonio.

The three Italian men looked from one to the other.

"OJ, the Juice," said one man to the other men while sliding a slow finger beneath his neck as if he was slitting his own throat.

Luigi laughed.

"OJ is in jail. No?"

Antonio gave the man a sadistic smile.

"OJ gets out of jail soon," said Antonio. "At my command, he'll cut the heads off of your mothers, your wives, your daughters, your sisters, and your girlfriends and will laugh while doing it."

Still not looking as afraid as he should look, Luigi asked again.

"Tell me, Antonio Antonio Romani, who else do you know?"

Antonio gave Luigi a smug smile.

"I know Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Shaq, Magic Johnson, and LeBron James. They'd dribble your heads like basketballs before sticking a stick of dynamite in your mouths and lighting it," said Antonio.

Finally, the Italian men all looked impressed.

"La Bomb," said one man to the other three. "Boom! Boom!"

Luigi made a face of disbelief.

"Wow," said Luigi sarcastically. "Anyone else?"

Antonio nodded to Luigi.

"Do you remember the old TV series of the '60's called I Spy with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp? Robert Culp played a tennis pro but he was really a CIA spy and a black belt in Karate," said Antonio.

Antonio looked from one Italian man to the next Italian men.

"Si, Si," said Luigi with his men nodding. "But your Robert Culp is dead. No?"

Antonio rubbed his hands together.

"Well, in America, we have a modern day version of I Spy. They're called the Williams sisters, Venus and Serena," said Antonio leaning in and standing on his toes to whisper in Luigi's ear. "They're CIA operates," he said pausing before speaking again. "It wasn't the SEAL Team Six who killed Osama bin Laden. It was the Williams sisters who killed Osama bin Laden," said Antonio.

The Italian men were all wide-eyed.

"Mio Dio," said all Italian man at the same time. "Mama Mia."

Luigi laughed at the thought of the Williams sisters coming for him.

"What better way to die than to die between Serena's big, muscular thighs," said Luigi. "No?"

Antonio nodded his agreement before giving Luigi a big, toothy grin.

"Besides personally knowing the Boston Blackie and the Boogieman, I also know," said Antonio with a dramatic pause. "Denzell Washington. As if we're brothers born to different mothers, I'm close friends with Denzell. He's the black Jason Born" said Antonio looking from man to man. "He's the Equalizer."

All three men gasped.

"Equalizzatore," said each man to the other.

"Okay, okay," said Luigi. "We all agree to give Sophia the best sexual birthday of her life."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

The Italian men nodded their agreements of the terms of sexually pleasuring Sophia.

"Good," said Antonio. "Are we all in agreement?"

All three men nodded again.

"Si, Antonio," said Luigi. "Only we need to make the rape scene appear realistic," he said. "No?"

Antonio gave the man a hard look.

"Realistic? What do you mean by realistic?"

The man rubbed his chin while looking from one of his co-conspirators to the other.

"What if tied her to the bed and forced her to suck our cocks?"

A look of sexual excitement crossed Antonio's face. He stared blankly at the man as if he was imagining Sophia on her knees and blowing all three of the men. Falling silent, Antonio considered the man's suggestion before nodding his permission.

"Yeah, that will work but trust me, you won't have to force Sophia to suck your cocks. Even though I love my wife and she's the mother of my children, she's definitely is a whore. Once a whore, always a whore. She loves sucking cock. She's a great, little cocksucker. Truth be told, she'd suck anyone's cock. And if she thinks she's going to die, she'll give you all the very best blowjobs to save her big tits and ass," he said. "Think of her sucking your cocks as my bonus to you for doing a good job," said Antonio. "Only, as part of my deal," said Antonio.

The man turned to look at his employer.

"Che Antonio?"

Antonio gave the man a big smile.

"First, you all must wear condoms. I don't want you getting my wife pregnant of giving her and STD," said Antonio handing Luigi a handful of condoms. "Second, here's my camera. You must take pictures of Sophia blowing all three of you," said Antonio unable to control his sexual excitement. "Just like that time we went to those wild, swinging parties in the village when we were first married and before we had children, I love watching Sophia in sexual action. She's such an insatiable cunt. I haven't seen her as sexy and sexual since we made our sex tape a few years back."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Sophia Romani alighted from her taxi and entered the hotel lobby with her husband. It was late, nearly midnight. When she stumbled going up the stairs, the doorman helped her inside. An affable drunk, smiling, laughing, and mumbling to herself, she looked a little tipsy from having one too many glasses of fine Italian wine during dinner and/or too much champagne after dinner in celebration of her 35th birthday.

Not even giving the three men who stood waiting for the elevator and who got in the elevator with her a second glance, she walked past them when the elevator doors opened to her floor. Seemingly, she didn't even know that they followed her to her room. She had her room key out and in hand at the ready to open her hotel room door when the three Italian men surrounded her. They pushed her and Antonio inside.

"If you scream, after we kill your husband, I'll slit your throat right here and right now," said Luigi in perfect English but with an Italian accent while holding a razor sharp knife to her throat.

Obviously afraid to even turn, lift, or lower her head, she stood motionless still.

"I won't scream. Just don't hurt me or my husband. Please. I don't want to die," she said in a soft, calm voice. "I'm a mother of two children."

He gave her a smug laugh.

"Mother my ass," he said pulling her towards her king sized bed. "We know who you are and you're no mother of the year, that's for sure, Sophia," he said with a big laugh that made the other two men laugh too. "Tell me this, who watches your two children when you're not home, never home? You're a whore," said Luigi in broken English. "You're a real putana. God only knows how many men you've pleasured with your hands and with your mouth," he said running a firm finger over her lips.

She snapped her head to the side and pulled away from his touch.

"You're all wrong about me. I'm a happily married woman," she said. "I'm not a whore. I'm no man's whore, not even my husband. I'm a good person, a kind woman, and a good mother to my children. I donate my time and my money to charities," she said lifting her chin with pride.

He made a smugly arrogant smile at her claim of being such a philanthropist.

"Charities?" He laughed. "What charities?" He looked at her with disbelief. "What kind of charities do you donate your time and money to, Sophia? When you're not partying, you're fucking and sucking," he said. "For a whore who has no talent and no skills, you've come a long way with from being a peasant in Italy to living the good life in America."

As if she was proud of what she had done for charity, she erected her 5'8" posture in her effort to make herself even taller.

"I buy blue boxes from Tiffany's and filled them with candy and money," she said already pushing out her huge chest. "I present them to needy and underprivileged children at orphanages who have never even seen a blue box from Tiffany's. It's my way of making their depressed lives a little better," she said seriously believing that she was giving needy and underprovided children a helping hand.

He laughed out loud with a laugh that made the rest of his crew laugh.

"You Americans make me laugh. You're not just a whore? You're a whore in two countries, Italy and America. You're not just a big whore. You're the biggest whore of all. No?" He laughed again.

In the way she looked at Luigi, if she had a gun she would have shot him.

"Fuck you, rapist," she said.

He laughed.

"Rapist? You calling me a rapist? Well, you'll be right by the end of the night," said Luigi.

Against Antonio's expressed wishes, at the risk of retaliation from Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, pro basketball players, the Williams Sisters, Boston Blackie, the Boogieman, and Denzell Washington, Luigi slapped her hard across her face. With Antonio not there and with Sophia antagonizing him, he'd never allow any woman to talk to him in such a disrespectful way.

"Please not in the face. I'd rather you spank my ass," she said.

As if slapping her across the face was the sexual button she needed pushed to start her engine, she gave Luigi a look of sudden sexual excitement.

"Spank your ass?" Luigi laughed. "God only knows how many men you've sexually satisfied with your cunt and with your shapely ass," he said. As if he was Donald Trump, Luigi grabbed a whole handful of her pantiless pussy through her gown and then gave her big ass a hard spank. "For someone who claims she's not a whore, you're not even wearing any underwear," he said laughing. "Only a whore goes out in public without wearing underwear."

She gasped from Luigi manhandling her pussy while she looked from one Italian man to the other Italian man.

"Take whatever you want," she said. "What jewelry I have is in the bedroom safe. I've memorized the combination. I'll open it for you."

Luigi stared down at her diamond engagement ring.

"We're not here for your jewelry," he said.

Obviously thinking the worst or the best depending upon the woman in his situation, Sophia bit her lip.

"Then, what? What do you want if not my jewelry?"

Luigi felt Sophia's big breasts through her dress. As soon as her nipples made their impressions known, he fingered her nipples through her dress and bra while still menacing holding his knife in his hand.

"We want you," said Luigi. "Tie his feet and his left arm to the chair," said Luigi to Vito while pointing to Antonio. "He's going to need his right hand while watching all that we do to his wife."

As if she was a prostitute and he was dragging her in her bedroom to strip her naked and fucked her, he put and arm under her arm and pulled her toward the bed.