A Threesome With Molly

Story Info
Zoe hooks up with her best friend from high school with help.
4.4k words
4.35
7.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Threesome With Molly

My father was in the Air Force as a child and as a result we moved around quite frequently. By third grade we moved out of the country to an Air Force base in Japan where we spent four years before my parents divorced and I moved back to the United States with my mother. My father moved to Texas with his new wife. Meanwhile, we lived in my uncle's basement along with my grandma until my mother could afford to rent us our own place.

I started school again late 7th grade and knew nobody having just moved from Japan to Seattle three weeks before, however I made a friend quickly in a rather awkward way. On the second day of attending school, a boy named Derrick, who I had never spoken to before, approached me and said "Hi, I'm Derrick. Do you wanna be friends?" like we were five years old still, but it was such a direct approach that I just said "I'm Zoe. Sure." and like that we were friends.

I didn't consider Derrick a very good friend at first. He was dorky and got picked on a lot by the more popular kids. He also wasn't someone I would have considered attractive when he was a kid either. Still, we hung out together until he moved away to his mom's in Portland during the summer of eighth grade and we stopped talking for a couple years.

Sophomore year rolled around and I was skipping class at the coffee shop near the high school when out of nowhere my friend Jane came in and found me to say "Zoe, guess who's outside? Derrick's back!" without giving me a second to guess. Jane had known Derrick longer than I had. She was one of his other few friends and was obviously more excited than she should have been, but Derrick was a friend, so I went to go say hello.

Derrick was outside under the tree by the coffee shop smoking weed out a makeshift pipe made from a soda can with a couple other kids from the high school when he saw me and he coughed the weed out of the can from the sight of me. My body had matured dramatically in the two years he was gone, and I was no longer the dumpy little girl I was in middle school and neither was he. Now he looked strong, kinda cute, and he stopped having green emo boy bangs.

Derrick moved back in with his dad in Seattle and we became inseparable. I was sure it was because he had a crush on me but five years he never made any sort of move, just treated me as a friend and I him. By the time we were twenty years old he was working for his dad's construction company and living in a trailer in his father's back yard and I lived with roommates, Ben and Brittny, a couple blocks up the road. We were both fully matured young adults and neither of us were unattractive. I'm of a petite build being only 5' 3" and 110 lbs, but have decently large C cup breasts. My only issue I see with my body when I look in the mirror is I don't think I have enough of an ass.

My roommates were huge party animals with Ben considering himself a "psychonaut", so there was never a shortage of fun parties with all sorts of drugs. This story, however, is about the night Ben and I went over to Derrick's trailer with half a gram of molly and things became different for the rest of my life. I had confessed to my other roommate Brittny, who was also Ben's girlfriend, that I have had a crush on Derrick for at least a year but was sure that he would eventually make a move himself. She half joked with me that he's known me since the eighth grade and if he was going to he would have done it by now. She told Ben about this, and he came up with a plan to get me to make the first move. Neither Derrick nor I were aware that Ben decided to play Stupid Cupid, but it worked exactly as he wanted it to.

Derrick had called me while I was with Ben and Brittny and invited me over to watch some cartoon movie made by Rob Zombie, which wasn't exactly something I was super interested in but I was willing to give it a chance. I told them I was leaving to go watch a movie over at Derrick's and Ben insisted he tag along, so after some persistent pestering he came with me. We went into Derrick's trailer and started watching the movie when Ben pulls out three pill capsules with little white crystals in it: molly. Neither Derrick nor I had done MDMA before, but we decided there's a first time for everything and each took a little less than two points.

Only about twenty minutes later Ben suddenly announces that he has to leave and abruptly gets up and walks out of the trailer. Derrick and I gave each other confused looks but said bye out the door to him and continued watching the movie. It was very strange, with tons of cartoon nudity that before the molly even kicked in was making me oddly aroused. About halfway into the movie it kicked in suddenly and hard. Everything felt amazing in a sort of uncomfortable kind of way, and tactile sensation was amplified to an unexpectedly strong point.

"Is it kicking in for you? Because it is kicking in HARD for me." I ask Derrick while I feel my eyes vibrate in my head like a plucked guitar string.

"Yeah, it's hitting me pretty strongly right now." He replied and put his face in his hands and rubbed his temples, looking slightly disoriented.

The movie became much more interesting at the point, but I couldn't stop stroking the fuzzy blanket I was sitting next to on the table/bed/couch in his trailer. Eventually the sensation from the blanket was too much and I had to show Derrick.

"Hey Derrick, you have to feel this blanket! I've never felt something so soft in my entire life!" I spewed in amazement at the fluffiness of it. I got up and brought it over to where he was sitting on his bed and held it out for him to feel. My senses being turned up to 11 as they were felt his hand stroking mine through the blanket and set shivers up my arm and spine.

"Holy shit, what the fuck!?" I half shout as my hand being stroked sent waves of ecstasy and euphoria through my body. "Wow, hold on, fuck this blanket. Touch the back of my hand again!" I say as I toss the blanket aside.

"Wait, what? I really like the way that blanket felt." Said Derrick with a disappointed look on his face, but he reached out and ran his fingers from my wrist to my fingertips on my right hand and waves of euphoria radiated from the sensation that made me flop over on his bed in ecstasy.

"Hold out your hand, no, hold out your arm with your palms up!" I exclaim excitedly, amazed by this new explosion of pleasurable sensation that I had never felt before. He obligingly extended his left arm to me and I gently and slowly ran my fingers from the inner part of his elbow to the under part of his forearm, then to his fingertips over his palm. By the time I had reached his wrist he shuddered and made a noise like trying and failing to hold back a moan of pleasure. It felt almost as good for me to touch him as it felt for him to be touched by me and I took his hand in mine and using my other hand brushed the back of his hand I was holding. This time he didn't try to hold back and let out a moan that was obviously of intense pleasure.

"This feels amazing, doesn't it!?" I ask.

"I've never felt like this before." He replied, sounding partially confused.

I take the hand I used to touch the back of his and brought it up to his face. Not even thinking I reach out and gently cup his cheek in my hand and stroke his ear with my fingertips, causing him to make a noise that sounded like a moan and cough at the same time. He fell backwards onto his bed directly away from me with his legs facing me, providing a clear view of the fact that he was definitely starting to get an erection. I glanced away back toward the movie quickly, just in case he caught me staring at his crotch, but he was still shocked from having his ear stroked and didn't notice.

It was definitely the molly that gave me the courage to do what I did next, because even drunk together I never would have done this. I thought to myself "There's no better time than now to show him that you have feelings for him beyond being friends. Let's do something bold!" and I laid myself down next to him on his bed and rested my head on my elbow. He looked over at me and I smiled a genuinely euphoric smile at him and reached down with my left hand and took his now fully erect cock in my hand through his pants.

This caught him off guard, not expecting me to do anything like that after all this time, and he shot up to sitting position fast and went "OH fuck, what!?". It wasn't the reaction I was expecting so I let go and he looked at me with an expression that was a mix of confusion, extreme euphoria and unlimited horniness and leaned in quickly and kissed me on the mouth hard. This surprised me but I regained composure quickly and kissed him back while I slid my hand back up his thigh and took his rock hard cock in my hand through his pants, giving it a little squeeze. It was much larger than I expected it to be. Feeling it with my hand, I guessed it had to be at least eight inches and wide enough for my small hand to just barely fit around it.

He moaned into my mouth as I rhythmically squeezed his cock through his pants in different spots, starting in the middle then working my way up to his head then back down all the way to the base then letting my fingers wander down to his balls where I gently tickle them.

"Holy shit I've never felt anything like this before, oh my god!" he stuttered quickly and breathlessly as I tickled his balls through his pants. He reached down and started fumbling with his belt, eventually getting it undone. As soon as his belt was undone, I reached up and undid the button of his pants then pulled the zipper. I leaned in and gave him a kiss right below his bellybutton, then kissed my way down to his crotch as I reached into his pants and the fun little penis flap guys get on their boxers and gently gripped his throbbing cock in my hand, which flexed hard with enjoyment when I grabbed it. I reached up with my other hand and pulled his boxers down enough to let his dick and balls out free and let go for a second to get my hand out of the boxer penis flap then grabbed his shaft again and started slowly stroking it with my left hand.

"Oh my god Zoe, I never expected this. It feels fucking amazing but are you sure you want to do this?" He asked between gasps and moans of enjoyment.

"I started this, Derrick. Yeah, I want to do this. If you need me to be clear, I want you to fuck my brains out until this wears off." I proclaim with some confidence that I didn't know I had until that moment. I then leaned down and licked the head of his penis, sending a shiver up his spine from the feeling. He went "oh fuck" as I took the head of his cock in my mouth and began stroking the underside with the tip of my tongue while applying a light suction. "Holy shit Zoe! Oh my god!" he cried out. I took my left hand and placed it on his nuts and, very gently, started kneading them while sucking and licking the head of his cock.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and gently guided me to take more of his big cock in my mouth. I began sliding my lips down his shaft, fitting more and more of his juicy dick into my mouth until his head poked my uvula and I stopped there.

"Can you fit it in your throat? Would that be too uncomfortable?" He asked hopefully but kindly. I moaned a reply into his penis and started breathing through my nose as I took his cock deeper into my mouth. I managed to suppress a gag as it passed my uvula, and I took it into my throat as much as I could. He gasped with pleasure as I tried to swallow his hard cock and he gently pushed on the back of my head, trying to get his cock farther down my throat. I was amazed I managed to not gag the entire time. It might have been the molly, but I took full advantage of it as I let Derrick push my head onto his cock and fuck my throat.

His left hand slid from the back of my head down my neck and along my back, brushing softly the whole way until he reached the top of my yoga pants above my ass. The feeling of having my back touched in that way drove me crazy as I throat fucked his dick. His hand slipped into the back of my pants and cupped my ass, giving it little squeezes and pinches, feeling every inch. His other hand then moved from the top of my head down my cheek to my neck as I switched from deep throating him to sliding my lips back up his shaft to the throbbing head at the top. I started stroking the head of his cock with my lips and licking at the very tip with a fast flicking motion of my tongue. This excited him and the hand that was on my neck slid down my chest and cupped my breast in it, also giving gentle little squeezes all over my soft, round titty.

The combination of having his cock head sucked and licked, squeezing my ass, and squeezing my breast at the same time was too much for Derrick to handle as suddenly he squeezed both my ass and breast much harder and started moaning loudly. I took this as my cue and began sucking on the head of his cock hard, with my lips sealed around his cockhole waiting for what was about to come. I took the shaft of his dick in my left hand, cupped his balls with my right, and stroked his dick shaft hard and fast.

"Oh fuck Zoe, I'm gonna cum!" he shouts as I jerk his huge cock off. He let out a roar of pleasure as he sprayed a surprisingly large and warm load in my mouth. I kept sucking hard and licking all over the head of his penis, keeping it as clean as I can. Once he finally stopped coming, I took his still rock hard dick out of my mouth and smiled up at him, then opened my mouth and showed him the load he left in there, then gulped it down in one swallow.

I crawled back up to lay beside him again as he had collapsed backwards again once I stopped sucking his cock. "Will you kiss me even though I just sucked your dick?" I asked him, giving the flirtiest eyes I can muster through the waves of ecstasy caused by the molly. He immediately leaned in and stuck his tongue in my mouth, intensely making out with me. He put his hand on my right inner thigh and started sliding it up softly, flicking his fingers as he went, sending multiple uncontrollable shivers up my spine. His hand made it to my crotch and began to tenderly rub little circles. I couldn't control myself and reached down and pulled my yoga pants and panties down in one jerk to my knees. Derrick's eyes widened at this, and he quickly looked into my eyes before lifting the bottom of my shirt up to expose my tummy and began kissing my bellybutton while he continued to rub my now naked pussy.

I felt his index finger slide between my labia up to my clit. He used his middle finger to help expose it and began rubbing with his index. It was at this moment that the molly made its presence known again, amplifying the sensation to an almost unbearable degree, causing me to writhe and squirm as he tried to keep rubbing my clit. To keep me in place he pinned my waist to the bed with an arm across my hips like a seatbelt and leaned in to lick my clit instead. His warm tongue pressed against my clitoris caused me to buck my hips upwards and accidentally caught him in the nose with my pelvis, making him recoil in pain and surprise.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I cried as I quickly sat up and made sure he was okay. "It doesn't look like it's bleeding."

"That sucked but I think I'm okay." he replied while giving his nose a couple test squeezes to make sure nothing was out of place.

I reached out and gently caressed his cheek. He turned his head into it and began kissing the palm of my hand as he placed his hands on my thighs and began sliding them up to my hips, then my sides. He grabbed my shirt and quickly but gently pulled it over my head and with no bra on I was topless.

"Oh wow" Derrick whispered as he reached out and cupped both my breasts in his hands. I laughed out loud at this statement because to my high mind it was exactly what Owen Wilson would do when presented with a nice pair of breasts.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, unsure if he had done something wrong.

"Okay, Owen Wilson. Oh, wow! Hahaha" I joked.

"Ssshhhh" he replied smiling, but looking slightly concerned that I might be an idiot. I don't blame him for being stunned. There's a saying, "They're not twins, they're sisters". Except in my case, they were twins and they were perfect.

To break the awkwardness caused by my dumb joke, I reached out quickly and grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head and gently but firmly pulled his mouth down to my left nipple. He took it in his mouth with passion and began sucking enthusiastically. His tongue flicked back and forth over it as his hand cupped the rest of my left breast and held it tenderly, giving gentle squeezes every so often. I began stroking his hair and holding his head as he fervently sucked my nipple until it was nice and hard. Once it was hard, he moved his mouth to my right breast and took its nipple in his mouth, sucking and licking it perky. Meanwhile his hand holding my left breast moved to roll my left nipple back and forth between his index finger and thumb.

As he sucked my breasts, I reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled upward. He helped me to take it off and immediately went back to licking my right nipple. I reached out with my right hand and placed it on his hard chest, feeling his soft skin over his pectoral muscles. I gently grabbed his cock with my left hand and began stroking it which caused him to start kissing his way up to my mouth from my right breast. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and I began to suck on it as I stroked his hard dick back to fully erect.

Derrick reached down my body as I sucked his tongue and stroked his cock and grabbed my yoga pants and panties that were still around my knees, pulling them down to my ankles. I kicked them off the rest of the way and he put his right hand on my left shoulder and gently pushed me onto my back and he climbed between my legs. I was still stroking his cock as he maneuvered it to touch my pussy lips, so I began moving grinding my hips up and down to stroke the head of his cock with my labia. Derrick moaned with pleasure as I humped the head of his dick, so I guided him to my vagina and he quickly began pushing his way inside of me.

"Oh fuck, you're a little big there Derrick. Don't rush." I squeaked as I felt his cock begin to stretch my pussy more than I expected. He stopped with only his head inside my vagina and began fucking me with only the head of his cock. He leaned forward and propped himself up over me with his arms under my armpits and with every gentle thrust he worked his cock a little bit deeper inside of me. About one third of the way into me, he pulled out most of the way, leaving the tip of his cock still inside my vagina and said "Are you ready?" then without waiting for a response slid the entirety of his cock into me until his balls pressed against my perineum.

"Oh my god it's so much!" I whimpered as he filled my entire vagina with his cock and stretched me to a little pain. He was fully inside me though, and began fucking me with his whole cock, each stroke going from tip of his penis to his balls mashing against me. I reached down with my hands and placed them on his hips as he fucked me fully but gently, each stroke of his cock being slow enough to not cause too much aching. In fact, the opposite was happening as being fucked by his huge dick combined with wave after wave of ecstatic euphoria coming from the molly was filling my body with insanely powerful feelings and my mind with gibberish as I tried to maintain some sort of composure from this powerful drug and deep fucking.

Despite my best attempts, I failed at maintaining normalcy and began moaning with each thrust inward he gave while speaking unintelligible gibberish on the way out. "UUUGGHHH, fuu me ugh goo god ohmugod ohmugod!!" and other garbled phrases. Derrick's face lit up at seeing how crazy he was making me with his hard cock and smiled while beginning to fuck me harder and faster. As his cock filled my pussy over and over, a pleasurable throbbing began to overtake me as my vagina began to pulse around his cock, milking his dick as I began to come. It was an odd sort of orgasm, starting very mild and building like an orchestra reaching a crescendo that climaxed with him hammering the shit out of my pussy while I screamed at the top of my lungs, definitely loud enough for his dad to hear inside the main house. I didn't care, I could barely handle the insanity of this drug aided orgasm and screamed as loud as I could, putting some force behind it. Derrick slapped his hand over my mouth and let me scream into it as he slammed his cock into my pussy.

12