A Threesome With Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his hands from under my armpits and slid them down my sides until they gripped my hips. Still inside me, he sat up onto his knees and pulled my ass into his lap and continued smashing my gushing pussy into oblivion while squeezing my hips hard. His hand no longer over my mouth and on the verge of a second molly orgasm I tried my hardest not to scream, managing to keep it to a medium loud "oooohhhhh" as his cock slid in and out of my dripping vagina.

A look came over Derrick's face that either meant he was about to explode or pass out and he squeezed my hips even harder. He began pulling me into his cock when he would thrust forward and started fucking me faster than he had the entire time. This was again too much for me and another orgasm began washing over me, radiating out from my fucked pussy. The uterine peristalsis caused by my orgasm was exactly what Derrick needed and he cried out as a flood of cum exploded out of his cock inside of me.

He thrusted hard into me a few more times before burying his whole cock in my pussy and laying down on top of me, holding my face in his hands and kissing me hard. I kissed him back and stroked his hair as he soaked his dick inside of me, becoming soft in my pussy as we kissed each other.

"This was amazing, Derrick. I've don't think I've ever had a better time before." I said to him in between kisses.

"It was for me too, Zoe. That was the best orgasm I've ever had!" He answered followed by a contented sigh. He pulled out of me. A little line of cum dribbled out of my vagina onto his bed. He laid down next to me and I rolled to my side and rested my head on his bare chest.

"Do you have a cigarette?" I asked him. He reached over to a drawer and pulled two cigarettes out of a pack, lit them, and handed one to me.

"We missed like half the movie." He said.

"Let's restart it from the middle." I replied.

We both knew we still weren't going to watch it.

12