All Comments on 'A Threeway at Work!'

by Bearfactz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A must-read!

Loved this story so much. Thank you writing it so well. It kept me on my toes.

zephyerzephyeralmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Real surprise having man on man sex. Don't see that much in many stories; hope the haters don't give you a bunch of B.S.

I really like the story being Bi myself and would love to have an MMF.

I like stories of rich, powerful, or important women being down and dirty. I think I get that when my church loving mother told me her church hired a married youth minister and after some time his young wife ran off with an 18 year old guy from their program. I was just thinking of the young stud banging her stupid.

I was friends with this incredible woman that is a doctor, very talented. She confessed to me she wanted to have a 3 way with two body builder type men. I fucked her later but, sadly just me and her.

I do some writing but, all of mine are gay right now. I have a rough draft of a rich woman that becomes a part time whore. Another of a male school principle that takes a pain in the ass student and her to the whorehouses in Nevada. And some others.

Please keep writing.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 4 years ago
Hot

My wife and I got very excited reading your story. The bi stuff was unexpected and hot. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBearfactz@Bearfactz
Enjoy writing erotic fiction, usually suggested by mature ladies but the topics are highly varied. Most are centred around meetings or sexual activity in unusual places. I have written some quite "dark" material; but I'll need to be sure it's OK with admin to post it before I ...