A Threeway at Work!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoroughly cleansed of the produce from their sexual union, Linda climbed off the desk, knelt on the floor and pulled the huge cock towards her face. She beckoned Dave over with a slightly patronising curled index finger. Nevertheless he obediently came to her and she took his softening member in her other hand. She sucked it greedily to extract a few last drops of precious semen. Linda pulled both cocks to her and tried to take both into her mouth at the same time but simply couldn't do it because of the sheer size of the plumbers weapon. She played with them, wanking both at the same time and tonguing the heads. She rubbed the two cocks against each other and took it in turns to roll the foreskin of each partly over the head of the other. This wasn't any attempt to extract still more semen from their aching balls, she was simply playing with them and enjoying it. She pushed each cock into the soft ball bag of the partner and massaged them with her delicate fingers. Despite the oralisation each man had given the other they both felt a little uneasy now; possibly because they were standing face to face. Linda didn't care that was all a big part of the turn on for her. Still wanking Dave, she took the huge cock back into her mouth; just because it felt so nice.

"Ms. Oyl, Ms. Oyl, Mr. Peterson is threatening Nancy with the mousetrap again!" The timing could have been worse; but not much.

"Huooompgghhh, OK, OK, I'll be there in a minute. Just try to calm him down." Linda passed a resigned look at her two, star lovers and began to get dressed. She failed, almost completely, to hide the semen stains on her skirt with some paper hankies and prepared her excuses. Dave and the plumber both got dressed in silence and presented their work forms to be signed off.

Linda completed the paperwork and opened a small, plastic portion of milk from her coffee tray. She opened her office door and, having very carefully spilled some on her skirt, strode off down the corridor holding the rest.

"If you're not back in your room when I get to you, Peterson ... "

12