A Thrill Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'd like to look down and watch you suck us both.'

'Would you suck a cock?'

'I'd rather you both share mine, Jesus I can't believe I'm turned on by this but yeah, I'd share a cock with you.'

I was liking this. I was getting very turned on by this. I had watched gay porn with Tom out of curiosity at first then I realised it turned me on. He'd teased me about it I remember. I watched stuff on my own. I knew two guys worked way more than two women, the Heather thing really had taken me by surprise. I wondered how far I could push this with Jake, his reaction amazed me I thought he was too much of a bloke's bloke to be enjoying this fantasy, I thought he'd have run a mile from the idea of being with another guy. He was surprising me.

'I've had this fantasy of being fucked like you're fucking me now but another guy behind, fucking you, pushing you harder into me, you have to fuck me faster as he fucks you faster.'

'Oh fuck, Vix, you turn me on so much, you'd get me doing anything, you're so fucking sexy.'

Jake was fucking me harder now. I'd entwined my legs in his. He was pushing my back hard against the sofa cushion with the power of his thrusts.

I stopped talking but the image was there so strong I could almost picture the other guy behind Jake. I closed my eyes. I felt Jake's fingers on my clit and almost instantly exploded with pleasure coming so hard I lost my senses for a moment. When the fog of orgasm started to drift away and I came back to some form of reality, Jake was pounding so hard into me and groaning loudly. He came with such a force I felt his load bouncing off my pussy walls. We held each other for a while, not speaking just savouring the feeling.

Eventually, senses back in reality, we both noticed the uncomfortable position we were in and shifted to lie side by side on the sofa.

'Fucking hell, I didn't know that would turn me on so much. We should do it. Would you want to do it? Me and another guy?'

'You'd do that? Be with another guy?'

'For you. Only because you're there and if you want it. I'm not gay, I don't fancy guys or anything.'

'Chill, I know. I'm surprised you're so open to it I'll be honest.'

'So am I, Vix, and, I guess, the thought turns me on but in the moment, I don't know I might not be able to perform. The reality might be different to the fantasy. Won't know till we try though.'

'No, we won't,' I smiled at him.

'Tom, would Tom...'

'Noooooo, not Tom.' I couldn't think of another guy I'd least want to have a threesome with, and he definitely wouldn't want Jake. I couldn't tell Jake that though.

'Heather though?' Jake asked.

'Heather?' I replied.

'Would you? Were you serious?'

12